Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

Autorstwa RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 107

19.7K 814 117
Autorstwa RojalinKKGSR

It took Khushi a few days to recover completely. Till then Doctor advised her not to do long distance travel and as a result all were staying in Sheeshmahal. Though she was showing she did not care about her past, but Arnav's eyes could see her inner distress after this sudden revelation. Arnav too never encouraged any kind of conversation related to Shashi Gupta, he knew time can heal anything so as Khushi's bruised heart.

Sheeshmahal issue too also solved in between this, so as the declaration of its inheritance. Every attempt of Kumar brothers to mislead, failed; Royal Heads were particular this time while coming to conclusion. During the very next Royal meeting it was resolved , though at first it was difficult for Khushi to stay there but Arnav later made her understand by staying here she can ultimately collect her mother's touch, her presence and beside this, She should not think any other reason than this which can actually made her feel relaxed.

Khushi too decided to strain out only good memories not anything from past. And more over having a husband like Arnav and parents like Aarav Baba and Anita Maa it's not easy to be sad for long time. Arnav and Khushi decided to stay in Garima's room where Khushi can gather her mother's memories to treasure in future. Finally it was the day of their returning to Delhi.

"What the.. Kayu.. Let me speak first."

This was what Arnav had heard as soon as he entered in. Khushi was busy pacifying an angry Kaira who was not ready to hear any explanation that why Arnav or Khushi were not meeting her in person for last some days. She was missing them both and their timing together.

Arnav came to bed, Khushi was chatting with Kaira via video call sitting on bed. Arnav leaned back against backrest.

" Hey Kaira!!"

Khushi adjusted the Tab, so that they can talk to Kaira easily.

Kaira was thrilled finally seeing her Uncle.

" Uncle.. Why are not you and Cookie coming here to meet me?? Do you know what happened here??" (She sounded serious.)

Arnav and Khushi exchanged a look, then looked back at Kaira and asked in unison.

" What has happened??"

" Mummy and Papa said we are going to have a Baby soon.. Do you even know?? Kaira and Shayera!!"

Khushi and Arnav hide their grin,

"Ohh..Really??"

"But don't worry.. Baby is not here now.. We will have her by the time my summer vacation starts.. Ok??" (she tried to make Arnav and Khushi understand what her mother had made her understand.)

Arnav and Khushi nodded their heads animatedly.

" Ok.."

" And.."

' And??", Khushi imitated Kaira making Arnav roll his eyes.

" Arohi said, Her Uncle and Aunty too are going to have a baby like Us.. Do you have a Baby??"

Arnav and Khushi hide their smile hearing Kaira, for her Baby means nothing more than a Lively Doll with whom she can play and talk.

" Yes we have!!", Khushi replied.

That made Kaira happier.

" Where?? You did not tell me.."

Arnav added.

" Here in front of US.. Talking to us, Actually interrogating us!! (He explained touching The Tab screen.) Are not you our Baby Kaira??"

Kaira grinned.

" Hahaha.."

"Why ha ha ha??"

"Main baby thodi hun Uncle.. Aap ko kuch nehi pata."

Arnav raised his brow while Khushi burst into laugh.

"I'm a big girl..(Khushi just could not stop her laugh and that made Kaira frown.) Uncle, why is Cookie laughing??"

"I'm so sorry.. You.. you continue."

Arnav and Khushi too laughed at her antics, They continued talking for sometime before hanging up the call.

"I miss her!!"

Khushi pouted her lips, especially after talking to her Khushi has started to miss her more. Arnav smiled.

" We will be meeting her tomorrow Khushi."

Khushi nodded her head.

" Yup.. Enough of staying here and being CAGED. Finally we are returning back to our HOME!!"

**********************

Finally time has come, it was the morning of Nitya and Aman's marriage. It was 6am in morning, Arnav and Khushi were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms being tired after their last night reason of staying awake till late. Khushi's head was in between crook of Arnav's neck while his arm snaked around her lower abdomen.

Suddenly Khushi's phone that was laying on bedside table rang which was near Arnav's side, making both of them groan. Khushi mumbled pushing herself more into his body.

" Arnav, Have you gone deaf?? Check the phone.. Can't you hear it??"

Arnav replied trying to gain more access of her warm supple body.

" That's not my phone.. I don't like acting as a communicator between two."

She smacked him hard on his arm and finally tried to raise herself to get her phone back. Arnav was reluctant to leave her warmth even for a moment. She was again back to his arms.

"Mmm.. Bol!!"(She replied over phone to Nitya.)

Nitya screamed.

" Tu so rahi hai Khushi.. Aaj meri shadi hai.. Tu kaise so sakti hai??" (Are you still sleeping?? Today it's my wedding.. how could you sleep??)

Before Khushi could reply, Arnav whispered.

" Ask her not to scream like this.. My ears are hurting."

Nitya's jaw dropped, though Arnav's voice was low but her sharp ears heard him clearly. That made her more annoyed.

" Is Arnav there with you too?? What are you both doing??"

Khushi certainly had no idea what to reply to this girl. She could not find the logic behind her useless tantrums.

" Nitu.. It's not even a proper morning.. We are sleeping, you too go, take more rest!! Believe me your face will glow more in evening."

" Did I ask your advice??"

" Then what do you want Nitya??"

" Reach here at my place ASAP. Bye.."

Before Khushi could say, Nitya hanged up the call. She has started behaving like Crazy these days, making Khushi stick to her till late evening which as a resulted made Arnav so frustrated that he angrily demanded his portion of time from Khushi being her husband. Khushi was stuck between a crazy friend and possessive husband who NEED her attention equally.

" Arnav.."

" Shut up.. Just sleep here for some time.. For her happy marriage, Nitya is practically spoiling my perfect married life Yaar.. I feel like I have borrowed HER WIFE not MINE!!"

Khushi could not help but laughed at his such irrational complaints. That made Arnav more infuriated and as a result Khushi was not allowed to leave the bed for next few hours.

***********************

Khushi and Nitya's cousin Nyasa were helping Nitya getting ready for her biggest day. Nitya was happy at the same time nervous especially as she was leaving her mother permanently and going to stay with Aman. But That made her feel butterflies in stomach.

Nyasa was filling her nails with colour while Khushi was pining Nitya's dupatta near her shoulder very neatly.

"Khushi.."

"Hmm.."

"I feel scared.."

Khushi smiled.

" Don't worry.. Everything will go on smoothly."

Nitya nodded her head, looking down.

"Barat aa gaye!!", someone screamed.

Khushi and Nyasa grinned, giving Nitya a tight hug they both ran down to join in fun. Nitya's parents were welcoming Groom and Barat happily. Khushi and Nyasa joined others, Khushi looked around for someone but did not find him nearby. Aman's eyes fell on Khushi who was looking here and there. Khushi too saw him, she gave him a bright smile and came near him.

"You look so good, but less than the Bride of course."

" I take it as a complement then."

Khushi smiled.

" By the way where is Arnav??"

" Ohh.. He just met with few old friends, they were talking."

Khushi nodded her head while Aman was escorted inside. Khushi started looking here and there and finally spotted that familiar masculine body in her chosen maroon color Kurta, standing and talking with his gang of old friends. She was in confusion whether to call him or let him talk to his friends. Khushi was about to leave from there finally convincing herself not to disturb him when heard from behind..

"Khushi!!"

She turned around on her heel, Arnav covered the distance between them. She stood there being immobile as his gaze made her still once again. Her stomach scrunched as his eyes started scanning even before he could reach near her. That white and maroon color Lehenga contrasting on her skin tone giving her a perfect mesmerizing look. She has curled her hair, like always she has put just a little pinch of vermillion on her forehead which she has started applying on daily basis along with her Mangalsutra after Karwachauth, kohl on her hazel eyes, her pinkish cheeks, her pink lips, her cute nose tip and he liked that nose stud, two dazzling earrings touching her cheeks. Her cute bang covering her forehead gave her a more attractive look.

 Arnav moved closer. Her body started freezing under his intense gaze. His eyes carrying same desire, same undying passion, same attraction and lastly LOVE for her.

"You look beautiful!!", he whispered near her.

Khushi smiled, her eyes casted down. Arnav lovingly tucked her hair behind her ear.

"And you smell divine!!", he added making her blush.

They heard someone coughing, Arnav instantly moved away. Khushi and Arnav looked up only to find Arnav's friends standing there.

" Hume bhi to apni Bhabi se milao Arnav.." (Introduce us to our Bhabi Arnav.)

Arnav gave a smile them, then turned to Khushi.

" Khushi, they are.."

" Let it be.. We can introduce ourselves..", someone from the gang came ahead, dismissing Arnav.

His friends started introducing themselves while pushing Arnav away from their way. Khushi raised her brow at their antics and looked back at Arnav who shuddered his shoulder giving her a smile.

Nitya and Aman were asked to fulfill each rituals as per the custom and belief. Flower petals were showering on them like blessings. Arnav and Khushi were standing together, watching the most beautiful moment in their friend's lives and their happiness.

"They both look so happy."

'Hmm.. So content!!"

" Wish they stay together always.."

" Ameen.."

A smile erupted on her lips, Arnav added.

" Wish we stay together forever.."

" Ameen.."

***********************

After 4 days Arnav and Khushi gave Aman and Nitya their wedding gift as their Honymoon trip to Bali. Aman and Nitya were overwhelmed seeing that and hugged their friends happily. After almost 15 days Arnav and Khushi too planned to leave for their Rome trip. But before that they have planned to stay a few days in Singapore before leaving for Rome. Singapore has always been a golden memory for Arnav and Khushi. Aarav, Anita, Anjali hugged Arnav Khushi tightly before seeing them off. And then flight took off.

*Any Guess guys.. What would be the next chapter?? *wink*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

228K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
38.2K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...