Creativity Must Be Present {O...

By irl_BraadVengolor

Title Says All I do accept requests^^ :3 !!MAY CONTAIN MANGA/SHOW SPOILERS!! !!CHAPTERS CONTAINING THIS CONTE... More

Request Page (Closed)
The Bathrooms.
Making Dreams Come True
got tagged bitches
Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!
At Fault
Anniversary
Bloody Orchids
Oops
Loyalty
Secret Society
The Best Kind of High
Haircut
You Can Do Anything
Until You're Well Again
Rock You Like a Hurricane
The First Move ("Oops" Pt. 2)
A Tagged Part Appears!
Protective Dork
Ink and Smoke
!!Do Not Touch!!
Villains Never Get a Happy Ending
It's Just a Prank, Bro-
Trade.
You're... What?
Not-So-First Impressions
I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-
Perfect
It'll Be Alright
Flirt and Avoid, That's the Strat.
!!Announcement!!
One of Those Nights
!!ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is
FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUY AT THE ROCK SHOW- uh, Hidden Room? Rock Band? Rock Band
X Stone World Promise X
Meisters and Weapons; Gods and Regalia's
Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too
Yeah... i'M a gAmEr
Subnautic Danger
If You Don't, You'll Regret It
You
Did.
Until Morow
!!UPDATE!!
30k Special(Preview)
One Last Rodeo
Dumpling!
Poof. Thot Gone.
Strain
Secret Snuggles from a Man Built Like Burnt Toast
HEY YOU COME LOOK AT THIS(Voting Open)
UPDATE(The Arcana+)
Black-Eyed Brawler
Tranquil Embrace
Eye Contact? Nah Fam-
*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*
henlo(a few tings)
Wolf Form

30 Minutes.

3.6K 61 21
By irl_BraadVengolor

Hitoshi Shinsou x Male!Squad member!Hero!Reader

(Try sayin' that 5 times fast)

(So, this is my first oneshot book. °-° hope y'all will enjoy!)

"What the fuck are you three doing, awake, at 2:30 in the morning?"

Shinsou, Monoma, and Ojirou were standing - and sitting - around one of the tables in the common area.

Hitoshi and Neito both looked at me from their places at either end of the small table, Ojirou look up from his seat, guilt was clear in his eyes.

Even the blonde haired weirdo looked at me with slightly shameful eyes.

Shinsou just looked... sad? Disappointed?

"Actually," the insomniac began, "we're getting ready to head out."

As I rubbed my eyes a little, I now saw clearly what they were wearing.

Their Hero costumes.

"No."

"(N/n)-"

"I said no. You saw what that guy did to Aizawa, and I'm not letting you leave the dorms, Shinsou!" I raised my voice, still being mindful of the sleeping students that surrounded me and the rest of my Squad.

"(L/n), we aren't chasing him down to fight him!" Monoma laughed. "We're just tracking him."

"(L/n), we promise we'll stay out of trouble." The Tail Hero added.

"(N/n), please..."

I look at Shinsou; Straight into his deep purple eyes.

"Fine."

He smiles a little.

"But if you're not back in 30 minutes, I'm contacting Mic." I said, stern and clear.

They agreed.

The two blondies filed out the door, but I grabbed my crush's wrist before he left the grounds.

"Shinsou, I.." I pause.

Am I really gonna do this?

Right now?

To him?

To myself?

What the hell am I even doing?

"I'm serious about that 30 minute cut-off. Don't be late." I made sure my (e/c) eyes displayed the worry I held for the 3/4's of my team.

"Don't worry."

It's been an hour and a half.

None of them are home yet.

I'm getting anxious.

I didn't get Mr. Yamada.

I thought I would give them at least 10 more minutes, but they still aren't here.

I stare down my Hero costume that's displayed on a male figure mannequin in the corner of my room as my leg bounces anxiously.

I push my back off the wall and walk impatiently towards my costume.

"Fuck this."

I put on my mask and tie my short-ish (h/c) hair into a small ponytail.

Then I'm out the window, calling Present Mic as I'm racing towards Harujoshi.

"I can't believe I let you three do this."

As I'm jumping from roof to roof, searching frantically, I spot Mic escorting my Squad away from the scene behind them.

Although the Villain was out for a little bit, he's back on his feet, reaching out for Mr. Yamada's leather jacket.

I leap down without a second thought.

I kick him in the stomach on my way down in an attempt to knock him on his ass again, but I'm unsuccessful.

"(N/n)!" Shonsou shouts as he spots my signature hairstyle when he turns his head back.

"Nice try, Shinsou, but (L/n) is back in the dorms. He's been worried sick."

I lost focus.

As I was looking to make sure they got away, I was pulled back by my ponytail and spun around until I was shoved, my face making contact with the horrible bumpy alleyway wall.

"Hrrgh-" Is all I can get out before I'm yanked away again.

Now I'm facing this guy.

He shoves me back against the wall.

My shoulder blades tense, taking most of the impact, which leaves me to yelp loudly in pain.

"It was a mistake for you to come here, kid." He growls, landing a hard blow to my jaw with his right, then one square into my nose with his left.

I felt warm thick liquid stream down from my nose to my cupid's bow.

As I was realizing what I had just gotten myself into, I tried to talk to him as he was yanking my mask off and grabbing a large fist full of my hair, pulling most of it out of the tie it was in.

He turned me around again, my chest against the wall.

"H-hey! Hey.. W-why don't we, u-uh, chill out for a second! Yeah! The-then, we c-can both go-o home without an-another s-scratch, yeah?" I smiled. He grunted aggressively right before he slammed my face into the concrete wall.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And again, until he finally gave me a breather, pulling my head back.

Probably to look at all the hard work he did.

Fucking sick weirdo.

I had blood dripping from right above my right brow bone, my lip has been severely bloodied and cut up, thanks to my teeth, and my nose was now gushing blood.

Definitely broken. I though to myself.

Next thing I knew,I was thrown into the opposite wall, the side of my bicep getting scraped and bloody underneath the material of my costume.

"Okay," I slur, my vision slightly fucked.

"That. Fucking. Hurt!" I say, using my Quirk to quickly launch myself off on the wall. I set up a right hook, but he caught my fist, stopping me in my short fit of anger and power.

"Aw shi-" He grabs my entire arm, slamming me hard against the ground.

"Stay down, child." He chuckles.

"Excuse me? I am a Hero in Training! A young MAN with a shit ton of potential! I just got my provisional license, and I DO NOT plan on losing it to a dumbass meathead, like you!" I shout, only earning a horrid hit to the temple.

"GH-" I gasped at the sudden pain that coursed through my body at an alarmingly fast pace.

"You don't know who you're messin' with, do you? Dumbass kid!"

"Shut the hell up already, would ya!?" I manage to get a few hits in his face until he stops me again.

Most of my knuckles are now broken from attacking, and my arms are all bruised up from blocking hits.

Suddenly, I let my guard down and he disappeared from my sight. I heard a rapid rustle come from behind.

I was going to counter attack, until I felt a fast and extremely quick arm make painful contact with my already fucked up left knee.

He used his arm to forcefully collapse my knee inwards. Shit.

It hurts too bad!

"GAAH!" I'm spun around with more force this time.

My hair is grabbed again.

The back of my head is banging harshly against the wall. I can feel the blood seep through my (h/c) locks and trickle down my neck.

"Get the fuck off of me!" At this point, I've had enough.

After I took down the Villain, I had gained more bruises, drawn a lot more blood, and won a free a limp in my struggling steps that were once once large strides down these streets on patrol.

I dialed the police.

They're on their way to pick this guy up.

So, having finished everything, I head back to the dorms.

I approached the door.

I heard faint aggravation in a familiar Pro-Hero's voice scolding who I could only assume to be my three remaining Squad Members.

"Tell me where he is, Shinsou! This isn't a joke!"

"We already told you, Sir! He's with the-"

I finally open the door, revealing myself in the low light of the common area.

The four of them gasp.

"I apprehended the Villain, but I don't think I'd call this a win." I chuckle painfully.

"(L/n)! You look absolutely pathet-" I place my pointer finger harshly on Neito's lips, stopping him from laughing obnoxiously loud at me.

"Not another peep, Neito." I tell him.

"(N/n), I was so worried! I-"

"You were worried? Yeah, no. Get away from me, Shinsou. I'm perfectly fine." I interrupt blankly.

I try to limp through the room, but he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You're clearly not fine-" I aggressively shake slap his hand away.

"Alright. You know what? No! I'm not fine! There! I fucking said it. You think you can go around telling me "Me and the rest of the team are going to leave you behind- to worry your ass off about us- to go hunt down a FUCKING VILLAIN!"

They're all silent.

Guilt is clear on everyone's expressions.

Everyone but Yamada-Sensei.

His face is covered in worry and concern for the state I'm currently in. He's worried that I'm yelling at this hour inside the dorms.

He knows I was hardly ever the person to yell.

"You've done it now, Shinsou! I want to make sure! I want to be absolutely positive that each one of you three selfish morons know that this!" I point to my face. Dried blood everywhere.

"This is your fault. All of it." I try to limp away again, but I can feel my head get lighter and heavier at the same time.

My vision blurs and I stumble.

I feel a hand on my shoulder again.

"Hey! W-what did I ju-ust get.. d-done..." I turn my head too fast, immediately losing consciousness.

Narrator PoV:

Hizashi was currently trying to get into the right position that would be easiest to get him to Recovery Girl as fast as possible.

Thankfully, a few 1-A students heard all the commotion and came to check it out.

The Bakusquad was especially worried. (N/n) was their best friend! Even though he was on a different team, he was still considered as part of theirs.

"Be careful of his left leg. His knee was hit pretty hard." Present Mic informed them.

Denki, Sero, Kirishima, Mina, and even Bakugou were taking him to the dormitory infirmary.

Sero knocked on the open door, letting Recovery Girl know that she had a patient.

As she turned her light on, she saw that the boys wounds were dangerous.

"..Is he gonna be okay?" A small, sheepish voice spoke out among the small group. They all look back to see Shinsou standing there, a hand nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

To be continued...

(Hey there! Hope this wasn't bad, haha... remember, this book doesn't have scheduled updates!! Thanks for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 631 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...
135K 5K 31
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
29.6K 1.3K 118
«Can I be your partner?» After an irreparable loss, a girl who was born and raised in the Capital Mitras joins the Survey Corps to do her part to sav...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...