Don't Forget Where You Belong...

By KnightGurl9807

Ashford, a conservative well behaved college student, was forced to move to the University of London in Engla... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34

Chapter 33

7 0 5
By KnightGurl9807

Harry's POV
-------------------

As I ran out after her, Zayn pushed past me, and slid on a black mask over his head.

After seeing that, I knew for sure that SHE IS IN TROUBLE...
I have to get there before Zayn does.

I run back to my car, and begin to follow him.

I am such an idiot. She heard me... It was an accident when I said that I didn't love her. My head wasn't thinking straight. I love her... and I guess she loves me too! She was mad at me for a reason.. So obviously she likes me or... at least she used to.

God, I'm so stupid..

-30min later-

Finally, I see Zayn pulling in, to this old building in the middle of no where. It is surrounded by trees, and there's only one light on the side of the two story building. I drive past the building as Zayn parks. He doesn't even know I followed him. I park into the woods on the left of the building. I go into the center console of the car and pull out a Smith & Wesson Model 29 gun, and run to the side of the building.

I'm going to wait for someone to step out of the building.

I begin to hear screaming inside the building. I step quietly to the front door, and wait along the side of it. I peak over at the little window on the door, and see Zayn taking her to the back of the building! As soon as he shuts the door behind him, a guy steps out out the front door, right in front of me. I slam a couple punches straight into his face. Unfortunately, many, heard the guy screaming in pain.

-----------Ashford's POV-------------------------

"Let's get out of here." Zayn says taking another glance at me. As he goes over to the window in the room, we here yelling and shooting.

We both pause for a second, and I run over to the door and partially open it.

"Harry!" I scream and he looks over. As soon as he glances, they come from behind him and grab him. They then begin to beat him.

"No Stop!" I continue screaming and run over there until I feel a strong pull from behind me.

"Ashford, no!" Zayn grasps my arm as I keep pulling. The guys continue beating Harry with the butt of their gun and tears begin to roll down my cheeks as I watch him in pain. Blood dripping down his cheek. I feel so weak and frail.

Zayn then pulls out a gun, and points it at the leader of this place.

"Stop!" Zayn yells,"Or else I'll kill the lead man!"

Right then they all stop and look over at Zayn. I tuck over behind him, nervous and in tears to see Harry all beat up. This is all my fault. I was so stupid to run out in the middle of the night; Zayn and Harry chased after me.

"Put the gun down Zayn!" The lead man yells, as he pulls out another gun.

"No!" Zayn yells back, "Let go of him!"He points at Harry. With that, I know for sure someone is going to die. I don't want to be the one seeing this, but I hope it's not Zayn or Harry. "

"Firing against your own side, huh Zayn?" The lead man response stepping closer towards Zayn with his gun still pointed at him. Zayn backs up and I back up with him.

"Go exit through that back window." Zayn whispers to me.

"No, I can't leave you guys." I whisper back.

"Just do it!" He whisper sternly as the man steps closer towards him.

I then turn around and run towards the back room.

"After her!" The lead man yells. With that, the three men that were beating up Harry, dropped him and began to chase me. I slam the door shut and lock it. Knowing for sure that the lock won't hold up, I open the window and climb out. As soon as I fall to the ground, I hear the door break and gun shots. My heart leaps to my throat and tears begin to roll down my face even harder.

I run out the left side of the building, through a forest, and run into a black car. I hide behind the car, and wait for Zayn and Harry.

What have I done? This is all my fault. They are both gonna be killed over me. I have to go over there.

I stand up from behind the car and quietly sneak over towards the building. I hear bristling leaves... I rush over behind a tree and hide. I peak over the right side of the tree and see no one. A second later a hand covers my mouth and I squeal.

"Shush.. Baby.." A deep British accent tells me. Looking up, Harry pulls me into a hug.

"Harry... I'm...I'm so sorry" I respond, hugging him back, tears rolling down my cheeks.

----------Harry's POV-----------------------------------

I lift her head up and plant a kiss on her forehead. I wipe the tears from her cheeks with my thumb.

"There is nothing you have to be sorry about, baby. This was my fault. I didn't mean what I said earlier."

She looks up at me again and I realize that I..just..reminded..her..why..she..ran..away...

She pulls out of my arms and I grab her arm pulling her back; she snaps out of my grip and turns around holding herself together.

"You and Zayn are apart of this group?..."

"Yes...unfortunately." I can't seem to read her right now. She is taking this way too calm. She then turns around and looks at me dead in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I got frustrated in the kitchen with Liam, because he kept pushing it. I didn't know what I was thinking.."

She just stares at me blankly, looking hurt, and unsure of what to do or say. She then turns away slowly and walks towards the building.

"Wait!" I whisper a bit too loud. I grab her wrist and she turns and looks at me again. "Where are you going?"

"Zayn came to save me, and we almost made it back together. He hasn't done or said anything like you said in the kitchen." she responds softly.

"What?... Zayn is in this group, worst than I am! He has brainwashed you! How do you think he found you? I followed him to find you! I don't know any of the guys here, other than Zayn!"

"I'm not brainwashed! How do I know your not lying Harry? How do I know that you followed him? How do I even know you? You act like we have known each other for years! We haven't known each other for that long! It's only been a few weeks!" How do you expect me to trust you, tell...!" She begins to raise her voice as I cut her off.

"You may not know me, but I know you!" I fire back.

"How Harry?! I met you at a Bakery two weeks ago!" She yells.

"I saw you in Florida! I was there when I was 9! I was in the same school! Zayn and I have been good friends for a long time and both of our families moved there for our Elementary and middle school years!" I scream at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 34
When Amanda goes to high school will the bad boy harry styles fall for her and what will happen to their relationship? Does she love him? Does he lov...
93.4K 2.4K 80
Small town girl meets lonely boy, Harry Styles. What happens when they lock eyes and he never wants to leave again? Will they fall in love? Will they...
58.4K 2K 20
Rory Prescott has a history of (really) bad relationships and even worse break-ups. The player? The cheater? The one with the weird foot fetish? She'...
3.8K 93 22
Katie Sullivan goes to a normal high school where she crosses paths with a boy. Harry Styles. The schools heart throb. She doesn't want anything to d...