❥ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓, finn wolfha...

By -lovejoy

jealousy gone rogue. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
!!!
sequel

sixteen

2.3K 90 129
By -lovejoy

[the nights not over for a while, so what's the point of you leaving?]
🌞✨

his hand wrapped around her neck and his other pointing his pistol at sophia.

"let her go, jack." sophia pleaded.
(dONT LET GO JACK)
"jack, please. don't hurt her." y/n whispered, her legs going numb.

she tried and tried to pry his grip around her neck lose but failed to do so.
she tried,
and tried,
but couldn't.

he didn't want to, but it was the only way jack could lure one of them to him.
it was like watching a horror movie to him. only he was the mastermind behind it all.
it was a cat and mice game with mouse traps sprawled everywhere.

"i'm sorry." he muttered as he pulled the trigger.

the captured girl flinched.
three long and painful shots rung through her ears. she knew what happened and didn't want to open her eyes.

but she had too.

there it was. sophia, on the floor, one bullet through her neck and two in her chest.

jack let y/n go and she ran to sophia's side, not caring about the blood pooling at her sides.
he sighed and walked away, his boots thudding.

she sobbed and sobbed, but it wouldn't be reversed.
"soph, please. don't do this to me. you can't! please. don't, d-dont fucking leave me. fuck." y/n sobbed.

SOPHIA LILLIS IS DEAD

the hallway was silent, except the girls sobs. it was the only thing that was heard by the frightened children in the classrooms and the stupid teachers who haven't done anything to help.

no one did.
no one helped them.
they died.

no police were called.
just death.
death of innocent souls.

at least sophia died a hero.

i fucking teared up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 9 8
(discontinued) when finn wolfhard starts at your school, and you guys become close, everyone starts to have differnt reactions. started 17-12-21 las...
222K 9.5K 32
❝I dare you to make the school weirdo, Millie brown, fall inlove with you❞
26.8K 571 28
a rich brat meets an attractive stranger. it all goes down.