Thunder Roars || LOK Mako x OC

נכתב על ידי lqvely_luna

Lei, granddaughter of the late Azula, has been trained as a firebender since she was a little girl and was ta... עוד

The Thunder Roars: Intro
Book 1 ~ Chapter 1
Book 1 ~ Chapter 2
Book 1 ~ Chapter 3
Book 1 ~ Chapter 4
Book 1 ~ Chapter 5
Book 1 ~ Chapter 6
Book 1 ~ Chapter 7
Book 1 ~ Chapter 8
Book 1 ~ Chapter 9
Book 1 ~ Chapter 10
Book 1 ~ Chapter 11
Book 1 ~ Chapter 12
Book 1 ~ Chapter 13
Book 1 ~ Chapter 14
Book 1 ~ Chapter 15
Book 1 ~ Chapter 16
Book 1 ~ Chapter 17
Book 1 ~ Chapter 18
Book 1 ~ Chapter 19
AUTHORS NOTE: Link to ATLA Comic
Book 1 ~ Chapter 20
Book 1 ~ Chapter 21
Book 1 ~ Chapter 22
Book 1 ~ Chapter 23
Book 1 ~ Chapter 24
Book 1 ~ Chapter 25
Book 1 ~ Chapter 26
Book 1 ~ Chapter 27
Book 1 ~ Chapter 28
Book 1 ~ Chapter 29
Book 1 ~ Chapter 30
Book 1 ~ Chapter 31
AUTHORS NOTE: 5 day break
Book 1 ~ Chapter 32
Book 1 ~ Chapter 33
Book 1 ~ Chapter 34
Book 2 ~ Chapter 1
Book 2 ~ Chapter 2
Book 2 ~ Chapter 3
Book 2 ~ Chapter 4
Book 2 ~ Chapter 5
Book 2 ~ Chapter 6
Book 2 ~ Chapter 7
Book 2 ~ Chapter 8
Book 2 ~ Chapter 9
Book 2 ~ Chapter 10
Book 2 ~ Chapter 11
Book 2 ~ Chapter 12
Book 2 ~ Chapter 13
Book 2 ~ Chapter 14
Book 2 ~ Chapter 15
Book 2 ~ Chapter 16
Book 2 ~ Chapter 17
Book 3 ~ Chapter 1
Book 3 ~ Chapter 2
Book 3 ~ Chapter 3
Book 3 ~ Chapter 5
Book 3 ~ Chapter 6
Book 3 ~ Chapter 7
Book 3 ~ Chapter 8
Book 3 ~ Chapter 9
Book 3 ~ Chapter 10
Book 3 ~ Chapter 11
Book 3 ~ Chapter 12
Book 3 ~ Chapter 13
Book 3 ~ Chapter 14
Book 3 ~ Chapter 15
Book 3 ~ Chapter 16
Book 3 ~ Chapter 17
Book 4 ~ Chapter 1
Book 4 ~ Chapter 2
Book 4 ~ Chapter 3
Book 4 ~ Chapter 4
~ One Year Anniversary ~
Q&A
Book 4 ~ Chapter 5
Book 4 ~ Chapter 6
Book 4 ~ Chapter 7
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Book 4 ~ Chapter 8
Book 4 ~ Chapter 9
Book 4 ~ Chapter 10
Book 4 ~ Chapter 11
Book 4 ~ Chapter 12
Book 4 ~ Chapter 13
Book 4 ~ Chapter 14
Book 4 ~ Chapter 15
THANK YOU FOR 1M!
Book 4 ~ Chapter 16
Book 4 ~ Chapter 17
Book 5 ~ Chapter 1
Book 5 ~ Chapter 2
Book 5 ~ Chapter 3

Book 3 ~ Chapter 4

11.9K 328 41
נכתב על ידי lqvely_luna

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
AUTHORs POV

Over the past few days of trying to recruit new airbenders, Tenzin had no luck of trying to persuade the airbenders to join our cause. We had already crossed out most of the destinations on the map and we were only a few stops away from Ba Sing Se. A few of us were sitting around the main room, I had my head resting on my hand leaning on the table, looking just as sad and gloomy as the others.

"Ugh, I really thought I had that last guy. I mean, who wouldn't want a bisen as their best friend?" Tenzin questioned frustratedly, as he crossed him arms.

"It's ok, Tenzin. I still wanna be an airbender," Bumi said, putting a hand on his chest. Korra stood up and spoke.

"Okay, we've tried it your way and people just don't seem to be responding. It's time for a little tough love,"

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨

At the next stop, Mako, Bolin, Korra, and I headed down to fetch the new airbender, hoping we could try and convince this one. Korra and Bolin were walking ahead of Mako and I.

"I'm glad you came with us. For a second, I thought you weren't going to come so you can avoid Korra," I said truthfully to Mako, who smiled.

"Well, I remembered your advice, so I decided to start listening to it," Mako smiled, I raised my eyebrow.

"So, what? You haven't been listening to me before?" I questioned, trying to rile him up.

Mako raised his eyebrows and turned to me. "What? No, that's, um, not what I meant at all! I do, listen to your advice, and--,"

"Relax, Mako. I was just kidding," I chuckled, he seemed to be relaxed a bit then gave me a small smile.

We arrived at our destination and stood in front of a house that Mako said was where the airbender should live. Korra stepped up and knocked on the door. After a few moments, the door opened to reveal a middle-aged woman with short brown hair, who looked suprised to see us. She gasped as she looked at Korra.

"Are you the Avatar?" the woman asked softly.

"Yes, Maam," Korra said, the woman smiled brightly.

"Well, come in, come in," the woman said happily, as we stepped inside and followed her into the house.

"When my son got airbending, my husband and I were so happy. We thought that this could open a lot of doors for him," the woman explained, as she lead us into a small dining room. She nudged Korra's shoulder and laughed while saying, "Maybe he can finally move out of the basement,"

Korra laughed awkwardly, "How old is he?"

"He's 22, you know still just figuring his life out," the woman said casually.

"I have a great opportunity for him," Korra beamed, "We're looking for airbenders to join us to the Northern Air Temple,"

"Ahhh! That sounds wonderful! I'll go get him," the woman said with excitement, before leaning on one of the shelves she was standing next to, to shout aggressively to the stairs, "Riu! Get up here!"

Korra looked at us and gave us a thumbs up, I responded by giving her a small smile. Somehow, I felt like this wouldn't go well at all. A few moments later, from the stairs, ascended a tall man with the same color hair as his mother's. He was really skinny and wore glasses. He was also wearing dirty clothes and he was only wearing one flip flop. He made his way to stand beside his mother. He looked at us with no expression at all. Korra stepped towards Riu and offered her hand.

"Hi, I'm Korra," she said, Riu looked at her hand then to Korra.

"So you're like the Avatar or something. Big deal," Riu rudely said, I narrowed my eyes at him since he was being rude to my friend.

"Uh, I just wanted to talk to you about an opportunity," Korra said understandingly, as she lowered her hand.

"Yeah, I heard you talking to my mom and I'm not interested," Riu exhaled, as if he was bored, then turned to make his way down the stairs again.

"Well, you're gonna be interested," Korra said sternly, as she grabbed Riu's collar from the back and dragged him. She used her foot to airbend one of the chairs in the dining room to face her, then she threw Riu on the seat. I smiled at Korra, cause that's something I would've done if someone didn't want to listen to me. She's lucky I haven't done it with her yet.

Korra slammed her hand on the table and said sternly, "You are an airbender now and you have a responsibility as a citizen of the world,"

"Whatever, I didn't ask to become an airbender, you know," Riu rolled his eyes. He actually had a point there. It made me realize what we were doing wrong these past few days, that I would probably bring up to the group later.

"Well, I didn't ask to be the Avatar, but I am and I'm fulfilling my duties," Korra answered back.

"So? You don't have too," Riu said, this guy way really lazy to be honest.

"Yes. I do have to," Korra said, her voice sounding like she was on the brink of throwing a boulder on this guy's head.

"No, you don't," Riu answered back, increasing Korra's rage.

"Yes, I do," Korra said louder, Riu looked at Korra for a moment then turned away.

"No, you don't," Riu said again, I looked at Korra who was already angry by the looks of it.

"Well, if I didn't uphold my role then our entire world would be thrown into chaos, think about that! Is that what you want?" Korra retorted.

"Maybe," Riu said, clearly trying to get Korra even more angry.

"No It's not!" Korra snapped, I sighed as I stepped in front of Mako and Bolin since I was standing behind them.

"So? Who cares?" Riu said.

"Everyone cares!" Korra shouted angrily.

"I don't care," Riu mumbled, Korra slammed her two fists on the table, glaring at Riu.

"Yes, you do," Korra said sternly.

"No, I don't," Riu answered back.

"Well, you're about to care you little slacker, so you're coming with me," Korra snapped, as she held Riu up by his collar, which was my cue to step in. I walked towards them and placed a hand on Korra.

"Alright, why don't we just calm down for a moment," I suggested slowly, Korra didn't pay attention to what I said, pushing past me and dragging Riu by the collar with her.

"Stop pulling my collar, you're stretching it out! Mom! Are you just gonna let her take me?" Riu questioned, as he was holding on to the door frame.

"Oh! I think it's a great opportunity, so try it for a week and see how it goes," the woman said happily, as she tried to push her son out of the house.

"No! Let me go!" Riu shouted, as he blew air to the wall, causing him and his mom to fall backwards into the house. Leaving Korra standing outside holding Riu's coat.

"Mako, get Korra and let's go," I whispered to Mako, as he sighed.

"Alright! That's it!" Korra said angrily, as she was about to charge after him again but were stopped by Mako and Bolin holding her.

"Korra enough! Let's get out of here," Mako said, as we dragged her away to the air ship.

"It was really nice to meet you! Goodluck to your son!" Bolin said, as he helped Mako drag Korra away.

I turned to the woman and Riu, and bowed. "Sorry for the trouble," I said, before turning around to follow them into the airship.

After another failed recuiting, we all gathered in the main discussion room, once again seated around the table with gloomy and disappointed faces.

"Well, I guess we should just head to Ba Sing Se and try our luck there," Tenzin sighed, as he was about to give up. I understood how disappointed he was. He wanted to rebuild the air nation, something his father would've done if he had the chance.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I just thought most people would be excited to come with us," Korra sighed.

"Well, maybe you gotta do more to get them excited, add a little razzle dazzle," Bumi spoke up, as he waved his hands.

"Yeah! Razzle dazzle! We can put on some sort of airbending street performance," Bolin suggested another one of his ideas.

"I was gonna say we could cover Tenzin's robe with sequins but that sounds even better," Bumi said, pointing at Bolin.

"This is ridiculous, how in the spirits would a bunch of people decide just to suddenly come with us just because of a performance?' I questioned, I turned to Korra who seemed to be thinking.

"Well, it does sound ridiculous but it could work," Korra said softly, as she looked at Tenzin and I.

"I'm willing to try anything at this point," Tenzin sighed.

Bolin smiled widely and exclaimed, "Yes! That is the kind of enthusiasm I like to here!"

Little that we know, that somewhere out in the world, three prisoners have already broken free from their personal cells. Getting ready to break one more person of their team out of isolation, and planning against the Avatar as we know it.

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
AUTHORs NOTE:
This chapter was edited but nothing from the storyline has been changed.

PUBLISHED: September 27, 2019

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2K 20
Earth, Fire, Air & Water When I was a boy, My father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War...
5.1K 192 15
(y/n) is a girl who is skilled in the art of weaponry. Zuko is a boy skilled in the art of fire-bending. One day (y/n) finds herself in the presence...
95K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...
22.8K 517 14
170 AG the year of change for two friends. It is finally time for the Avatar, Master of all four elements, to learn airbending. But before she can l...