Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 103

14K 757 84
By RojalinKKGSR

"Maa.. Can we  prepare Gulab Jamun today?? It's been a long time we have prepared at home.", asked Khushi to Anita sitting beside her.

Suppressing her own smile, Anita asked.

" Did Chotey demand this??"

" No.. Why?? Can't I wish to eat Gulab Jamun??"

"Ok.. When did I say no?? Go and prepare."

Khushi happily went to kitchen and started arranging everything for Gulab Jamun.

"I'm sure he will love it, today he agreed with me for shopping, this much I can do for him at least.", mumbled Khushi herself grinning ear to ear. This sugar syrup was going to be more sweeter than ever.

*********************

"Now at least have your dinner Khushi. It's really late now. Chotey must have been stuck in some work", said Anita with concern feeling sorry for Khushi.

Khushi denied her head and said adamantly.

" No. Either we will have dinner together or not!! That's it. I'll wait, let him come as late as he wants. (She mumbled herself.) I am not sparing him today, enough of his useless aloofness from me. What does he think himself?? Some majesty!!"

Anita was confused at her murmuring, " What are you saying??"

Khushi denied her head.

" Nothing Maa.. You please go and take rest. I'm here."

She squeezed Anita's hand. Anita was about to leave from there when main door got opened and Arnav walked in. His speed diminished seeing both Anita and Khushi. He was about to march towards their bedroom, Anita called him from behind.

" Chotey.. Quickly go, freshen up and come down for dinner."

Arnav stopped and turned to reply.

" I'm not hungry Maa. I just want some rest."

" At least eat something Chotey."

" I'm really not feeling like eating anything Maa.."

He left from there but not before glancing at Khushi. Why was she looking pale and so silent, he asked himself while heading towards bedroom.

Anita turned to Khushi who was staring at retreating back of Arnav, she held Khushi's hand.

" Now don't tell me you are not hungry."

Khushi faked a smile which did not reach her eyes. She did not wish Anita to be worried for them, so decided to act neutral. She sat on chair and filled her plate. But it was not easy on her part to fill her stomach when Arnav was looking so messed up!! For god sake, what's wrong with this man!! She hardly finished half of a roti, then got up to keep the plate back in washbasin. When she entered in bedroom found Arnav talking over phone by poolside. He just returned God knows from where and again on his calls. 

That made her UPSET!!

She knocked on French door drawing his attention.

" Aaj sone ka irada hai tumhara ya nehi??"(Have you planned to sleep tonight or not??)

Her voice was cold, Arnav felt that. She moved away from there not saying anything further. What's he doing??

"Let me talk to you later.."

She heard him saying this over phone but did not react. They both joined bed, laying next to each other. Khushi turned to other side, she was fed up with this distance between them. She felt as if her heart was breaking, why suddenly this unseen distance was there between her and him!! Had she done anything that made him hurt or upset?? She tried to remember when felt an arm snaking around her waist pulling her from behind and the soft of warm lips on her shoulder blade.

" We are going to Lucknow, Meeting will be held day after tomorrow. Let's end it soon and then go somewhere away from here. We need break Khushi."

Khushi turned to face him, his arm was still around her.

"Suddenly?? I meant day after tomorrow?? When will we be going then??"

"Tomorrow evening. And not suddenly Khushi. I think it's high time to end it."

He is right, it's high time to complete this chapter!! But why her heart is asking her some other questions?? Does not he sound hurry to end everything??

Snuggling into his chest, Khushi whispered.

" Is everything FINE between US Arnav??"

Her question made him feel suffocate for a moment, what made her feel so?? Holding her by her shoulder Arnav sat on bed with Khushi.

" Of course YES Khushi.. Nothing can be wrong between YOU and ME!!"

Khushi stared at his face for few seconds trying to analyze his words. And finally spoke..

" What's bothering you so much?? Tumhe pata hai na, you can share anything with me!! (Her voice was gentle so as her touch on his forearm.) I have been noticing you Arnav, you are trying to keep yourself aloof from me. You have almost stopped talking unless anyone asks you anything. You look pale, tired and lost. For God sake stop killing me behaving like this!! Your this kind of behavior is making me nervous!! You are leaving for office early, sometimes even before I wake up... then when you return, it's too late!! Neither you are eating on time, not taking proper rest!! What's wrong with you ARNAV?? WHY ARE YOU DISTANCING YOURSELF FROM ME??"

"Khushi??"

"Kuch kiya hai meine?? Did I say or do anything that upset you??"

Her voice lastly broke down, she looked away as her eyes got glistened. She was unable to bear all these from HIM.

Arnav watched at her face for some seconds, her pain was clearly visible on her face.

Holding her hand he pressed his lips, 

" I can never distance myself from you . You and I are not different. Kuch baatein hai Khushi, jo main tumhe batana chahata hun, par nehi pata ki kaise bolu. "(There is something, I want to tell you but I don't know how to tell you??)

His words made her feel more weak and uneasy, she inhaled deeply.

" Is that anything that can cost OUR relationship??"

For her currently, nothing mattered more than their togetherness. She just can't imagine of losing Arnav, because that idea can take her life away before death. She is intently attached to this man now in every sense. Arnav could see her hurt, her being affected due to his own inner chaos, his dilemma is costing her a lot. Her suspicion may be wrong but from her point of view it was not wrong especially after his way of behaving so different!! He can't mess up his relationship with her at any cost.

" There is no reason that can keep us separate Khushi. Stop thinking so!! We trust each other, don't we??"

"Hmm.."

She could feel a bit of anger, pain, and disturbance in his tone. If not this, then what can be the reason of his distress?? Though Khushi thought to ask, but stopped herself!! She did not wish to dig more, hurting him by any way. But she was at least relived that everything is fine BETWEEN THEM!! His words matter the most for her. She can rely on his words even at the cost of her own life.

Touching his cheek, Khushi whispered.

" It's ok.. I am not in a hurry neither I want you talk on something which can spoil your mood further. Let's talk on this topic, when you FEEL like telling me. I promise, I'll not ask you again. And one more thing, stop being disturbed yourself.. Seeing you upset, I feel DEVASTATED Arnav. Everything will be fine, ok??"

Arnav nodded his head.

" Promise me you will never leave me Khushi, not for any damn reason!!"

She was unable to stop her tears flowing from her eyes, why was he asking this??

" I'll never leave you Arnav.. Mein jee hi nehi paungi tumhare bina.. You remember, we have planned our whole life together, our family Arnav. There are so much to do."

Her words made him feel a bit light. Kissing her head he hugged her tightly being over whelmed seeing her maturity trying to make him feel ease. He was relived after telling this to her, at least she was aware of something and it's better to know something than nothing. He had faith in her and their feeling!! He wants this Lucknow matter to end soon, so that Sashi Gupta will not get any chance to try to meet Khushi for this reason. 

He wishes to tell Khushi everything including Sashi Gupta, but before that he needs to be mentally that strong to speak the truth which he thinks he can't tell now.

She understood his uneasiness before telling her Something. She knew if she wants him to open up himself in front of her, disclosing that, what he was finding so hard to tell her, she needs to have patience to deal with him and his emotions like he had done many times for her. Keeping her head on his shoulder, Khushi closed her eyes.

 She wanted to give him his own space, because that can only make him come out of his current messy state. After a long time she was in peace. She could sense that harmony between him and her again back in track!!

" By the way Raizada.. (They pulled away from their intense hug.) Today I have prepared Gulab Jamun for you. I'll not mind if you taste that now."

She grinned, Arnav eyed her towards clock.

"Offo.. Stop being so time conscious. Sweets can give you sweet dreams and you should try this at this hour of night. So chale??"

Arnav can't deny her more, Can he??

**********************

Next morning.

Khushi was trying to fetch her dress before stepping in for shower. Arnav returned at same time from his jogging, he was about to enter in washroom for shower as he sweating very badly due to excess running, Khushi screamed.

" Stop.. First I'll take shower, then you!!"

"Are you going anywhere??"

He asked, Khushi shook her head negatively.

" No.. I just wish. Now leave my way."

But Arnav blocked her path coming towards her, Khushi narrowed her eyes at him.

" What?? Move."

"What about me then?? I need a shower too.."

Khushi shuddered her shoulder.

" I don't care care!! I just want to go first.. You don't have office now, so stay back."

" By the way I have a better option than you. As we both need shower.. How about..(moving closer to her, wrapping his one arm around her waist..) How about taking a shower together?? (her eyes got widen, soon she was in his arms away from ground..) We can save water and time by this by the way..(he added playfully.)"

" Are you out of your sense?? (She started struggling in his arms.) Just leave me on ground Arnav.. It's not a joke."

" Am I joking??"

"This is not the very first time we will take shower."

"You just need a chance.."

"Can't deny."

"Shut up Arnav.."

"Stop swimming in air Khushi.."

"Just stop it and leave me.. Go and take your shower first.. I don't want it now."

"You should have thought that before making me change my plan!! But I'm totally ok..with this now. Trust me!!"

With that bathroom door was shut behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.8K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
195K 15.2K 28
They were worlds apart but connected by their hearts since they were young. Now they are together to face enemies even from their own families. Stor...
22.4K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
44.6K 3.3K 20
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..