Guilty Pleasure

By QweenKj

* Warning - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!! - Aleah loves her husband , But Her altar ego loves the touch of another... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
😘
Refreshed
Is love enough?
πŸ’•
Troubled Sea's
Characters ❗️
Troubled Sea's pt 2
Only The Strong Survive
For my Readers πŸ”₯
Only The Strong Survive pt 2
Only the Strong Survive pt 3
Friend Or Foe
Drifting Waves
❗️❗️❗️
Sweet Memories
Sinful Pass
Devious Behavior
Love Or Lust ?
News ❗️
UPDATE SOON.
Dreaming ..
Crashing ..
😘
Crashing pt 2
Soul Searching
❀️
Crashing pt 3
Overload
NEWS
Part title
Guilty pleasure pt 2
πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ—£

Weak Or Weep

2.1K 21 2
By QweenKj

Cami

I was focused on getting the bag , I had so much work to do I couldn't keep up . I called Cindy "Hi cami what's up!" She said "I need an assistant is what's up , can you come help me?" I asked and she agreed to come over and lend a hand . I hadn't heard from Trina or Jade and I'm relieved! I didn't need the drama or bullshit . Im redecorating my home and getting rid of things that just remind me of Leah and all the things we've done . I texted her last night and she didn't respond I felt betrayed how could she let Michelle have her like I once had ? How could she laugh st my pain ? How could she not care? And all in all I loved her still. Someone knocked on my door and I went to open it expecting Cindy and there she was "Hi! I brought wine" she said and laughed "Come on in I have so much for us to do" I said taking the bottle . This is what I wanted with Leah , but she only came around when it was convenient for her.

Michelle

Leah and I had breakfast with Jonathan this morning and now where shopping around for her new condo . She asked me to tag along and assist her with picking the right one . So far we've seen at least four and it was one that stuck to her . "I just love it , don't you ?" She asked "I like it , why are you leaving the other one ?" I asked "Because I feel like I need a fresh scenery plus this is more private for us" she said I eyed her because I know she can be manipulating. "Us huh? We a thing?" I asked and she looked at me "Labels fuck everything up , we are what we are" she said and I took that and ran with it . I sat in the car as Leah spoke with the realtor she was getting the new condo . Soon after talking with him she got into the car "It's a deal?" I asked "Yes!" She said giggling " At least it's furnished, so what are you doing with the the other one?" I asked "Selling it , I want to leave it in the past honestly" she said and I nodded " I'm going to get some movers to get my personal things , get a cleaning crew and just be done" she said " Good , I'm happy for you" I said "Thanks , I'll have the keys in a few days" she said .

Leah

After condo shopping , I went to make sure the store was running smoothly. I had somethings to handle with Jonathan anyway . "I found the perfect condo" I said and he clapped "Yes I knew you would" He said "Plus it's fully furnished and I'll be getting the keys soon!" I said "Yes bitch!" He exclaimed "We need to celebrate tonight , maybe I can bring my man tonight" he said and I agreed "We can but only for a little , maybe a round or two of drinks" I said and he laughed "Yeah bitch sureee" he said .

-

I was at the condo getting ready to hit the club with Jonathan, Michelle and Jonathan's mystery man. When I was done Michelle was knocking on the door , I answered it "Damn you look good !" She said and I laughed "Thanks are you ready to go?" I asked and on our way out I got my picture taken

"I can't wait to meet Jonathan's new man ! He says the guy is a professional at an agency and he's banking!" Michelle exclaimed "Baby can pick them !" I said laughing . Once we arrived we decided to get a table and sit in vip to past time she and I danced a little until Jonathan showed up alone. "Where's your man?" I asked "Getting a few bottles for us" he said "Bitch don't act cute" Michelle said and we laughed . I few minutes later he boo came and Jonathan hugged him before he introduced us . "Michelle, Leah .. this is my man Josh" he said and we shook hands "Nice to meet you honey!" I said over the music and the rest of the night was fun and shots !

Michelle

Leah and I headed to the condo , tonight was fun Jonathan was so drunk and Leah was hot and ready . We got to the condo and I went to get us more drinks "Michelleeee" she called out "What?" I asked "I got a surprise for you" she said giggling and I came back Leah was in nothing but her panties . "You're the surprise?" I said and she laughed yeah she was done. I drunk the alcohol and she did also . Before I could start kissing on her someone knocked on the door . "I'll get it" she said and I went for the bedroom tossing her a shirt . Few seconds later I heard talking apparently it was a man . After hearing Leah giggle I walked into the living room . She was hugged up kissing on a man topless . " What the fuck?" I asked and she turned around "Baby we not doing nothing just talking" she said giggling "This you?" The guy said and I can admit he was fine .

Leah

"This you?" Trey ask squeezing my ass and I giggled this liquor had me horny and I wasn't about to waste a hard dick and sexy woman that's ready . "Michelle come here" I said and she rolled her eyes as I turned around pressing my ass on treys dick . "Leah I don't know what you thinking having him here but I'm n-" she started and I cut her off kissing her "I want you to stay , with us" I said

-

"Damn!" Trey groaned as I sucked his dick and rode Michelle's face . This shit was so good to me I starting grinding my hips and deep throating his dick looking in his eyes . Between his groaning and Michelle's moaning I was horny as fuck . Trey wouldn't fuck my mouth like my husband but that's fine I guess. I swirled my tongue along the tip moaning before taking him in my mouth again. He was ready to fuck me now and I was ready . Getting off Michelle's face I kissed her sliding my tongue in her mouth before she moved and let Trey lay on his back . I straddled him sliding down on his dick "Fuck!" I moaned and he sat Michelle on his face . She was moaning loud and so was I . He felt soo good inside of me I was circling my hips and bouncing all on him moaning "Shittttt" Michelle moaned and I knew she was cumin but I wasn't done with this shit I played with my pussy a little bit grinding on him and began to thrust inside of me "Aaahhh yess !" I moaned I loved when he fucked me back. Few minutes later I was cumin all on him . We switched positions and I was on my hands and knees while he fucked me roughly from behind grabbing my hair. "Oooouu Shit!" I yelled out and he smacked my ass hard "Eat her!" He said and I licked and sucked on Michelle's clit moaning before fingering her. " Mmm! Fuck" I moaned out and Michelle moaned loudly playing with her clit as I shoved mine in and out of her. I was having the time of my life right now. He fucked me faster and I couldn't control myself I was cumin right now! "Yeaaaaa fuck me!" I yelled and he pulled out releasing himself .

Trey

Leah was grinding on Michelle and sucking my dick. This girl so fucking nasty I love it! Ima miss her the most but I gotta dip. "Shittt!" I groaned she was sucking me like she was hungry moaning. Seeing her fine ass with this fine ass bitch made me hard as fuck !

-

Michelle was done after the Leah had her running up the walls and here we were in her living room fucking like rabbits . I had her on her back with my hand on her neck choking her lightly and I was fucking her rough "Mmmhm!" She moaned out and I kept going faster I knew she wanted to cum and shit I wanted to as well . I leaned down biting her neck and she moaned out calling me daddy before I could pull out she was cuming and I had released inside her Fuck! I pulled out "My bad Ma " I said and she pushed me back kissing on me before straddling me and riding me again but slower "You feel soooo good" she moaned before sucking my finger and making me put it in her asshole. "Oooouu Daddy !" She moaned out riding my dick fast as I groaned in her ear "You like this shit?" I asked "Yessss oou fuck!" She yelled as I thrusted inside her pussy she was so wet . I held her hips still and she cried out as I pounded her ass she threw her head back . I groaned and she keep moaning out rocking her hips before she came hard. She laid her head on my shoulder "Fuck" she said panting a bit. "I tried to stay away but I want this I want you" I said "Trey we cant" she said "But here you are cumin for me multiple times" I said smacking her ass making her bit her lip . "Trey..." she trailed off "What?" I asked "Fuck me til I can't take it" she said "Yes ma'am"

Trina

I waited up for Josh to come back to the hotel but he didn't and he didn't even call. The sun was coming up so I decided to head home . I needed to get jade out of my way for a while . Once I arrived to my house jade was asleep . I wasn't un cuffing her yet . I searched for what I could to have her disappear because right now I needed to deal with Josh . I called a friend from my past "Hello?" He answered "Hey Corey , got a cute one this time I need her gone for a few days" I said and he agreed to pick her up . I showered and got into bed I wonder what Leah's doing? I called her phone a few times and didn't get an answer . Fuck her I thought deciding to sleep .

Cami

"I can't believe we've been up all night" I said stretching "Right , I need to get going" Cindy said stretching "Stay , it's already late" I said and we headed for the bed but sleep wasn't on my mind . I wanted to get Leah out of my head so I didn't hesitate to slide my hand into her shorts . "Mmm" Cindy moaned as I played with her clit lightly & I kissed her neck "Take these off , I wanna play" I said and she was acting shy about doing so . I took them off "Sit on my face" I told her "No I don't want to" she said and I got irritated. I ignored it before licking her clit making her squirm a bit moaning . Leah never acted like child she was controlling when she came and how and I loved it . I was a bit turned off with Cindy , I needed Aleah.

Justin

I texted my wife , called and everything to get no response. I know she's hurting but I needed to talk to her and for her to understand we have to fight together . I woke up hung over and just tired of this back and forth . I showered and headed to work after Tylenol and coffee . Once I got there my new assistant Amber was waiting "Good Morning Mr. Smith , I have everything you need here for your meeting" she said cheerfully "Morning , Thanks" I said and she walked away "What's her problem?" Ashley asked with a look of humor "They are always happy on the first day" I said laughing . As I headed to my office I walked past Trey's office and it was empty with a few boxes on the desk . I smiled and continued walking to my office to prepare myself for the meeting this morning because all I could think about was my wife .

Leah

I woke up and headed for the shower , after last night I needed a massage and coffee . Michelle was up and gone without any goodbyes. After my shower I checked my phone Husband: Call me TODAY I'm not playing no more games Aleah !
Michelle: When you get up call me 💋
Trey: Link tonight?

I smirked replying to Trey telling him yes and I told my husband we'll talk when I'm ready . I can't deal with a baby mama I'm the one that's supposed to carry his child. He needs to figure out what's going on with jade hoe ass and let me live . I called Jonathan and he declined it saying he's busy . I called Michelle "Hey baby why you left?" I asked "You was really into Trey last night .." she trailed off "Trey is something like a friend to me , don't be mad we don't fuck around a lot ." I said "Leah I don't want you seeing him" she said "I won't again , promise" I said and she invited me to breakfast.

Michelle

I sat in the back of the restaurant waiting on Leah to show while texting Jonathan. A few minutes later she arrived looking gorgeous "Hi baby" I said standing and hugging her "Hi love" she said hugging me and we sat down . "I'm not used to you leaving without a goodbye" she said "I know it's just after last night I wasn't happy" I said "The sex was great but you to seem to have chemistry, I don't want you seeing him" I said sternly "I understand your concerns Michelle but I am grown , if I want to fuck him I will . We have something more and that history so why are you worried?" She said and I sighed "Fine , and Cami called you last night" I said and she raised an eyebrow "Yeah you checking my phone?" She asked and before I could respond the waitress came "Hi May I take your order ? What would you like to drink?" She asked "Orange juice for me please" Leah said and I ordered water . Once our food orders were in we continued the conversation. "I looked at it while she called Leah , I thought you said this was over?" I asked she shifted in her seat . "Michelle you can't demand my circle , you just opened us back up. I want this with you but I'm moving on my own terms" she said and I backed off not wanting to push her further. "Ok fine Leah" I said looking out the window "Are you coming over tonight?" She asked "I actually need to work on somethings" I said and she frowned "Fine Michelle, wanna Get massages?" She asked as the waitress brought our food . Leah had steak and eggs and I had bacon and French toast . We decided to talk about work and Jonathan's boo .

Leah

I relaxed in the sauna with Michelle and this heat had me heated . I looked at her and she laughed " No Leah" she said and I smirked "We have time" I said Opening my towel "Leah no we are here to relax" she fussed laughing and I moved closer to her "I want to play" I said kissing her . I wanted to turn up the heat with her and that's just what we did in our private sauna area .

-

"Mmmmh!" I moaned as she licked and sucked my clit I arched my back and she held my hips to the seat . I pinched my nipples and started grinding on her face "Fuckkk!" I moaned and she looked up at me and I licked my lips . "Sit on my face" she demanded and I did as told sitting on her face and I spread her legs before licking her clit . She devoured me and I pleased her moaning and moaning more. "Mmm! Ima cum" I moaned shoved my fingers in her pussy fucking her as I came . She was right after me and when we were done it was time to go .

Jonathan

I invited the ladies over to get a recap of last night but also to discuss work . I got us some wine and finger food out and I waited for these late hoes . After ten minutes it was a knock at the door I went to open it and to my surprise it was Cami . "Hi uh I just stopped by to ask if you spoke to Leah , I stopped by the store but she wasn't there I need to talk to her " she said "You know I talked to her , you didn't have to come all this way honey ! You could've called me" I said and she nodded "Could you have her call me?" She asked and there Leah was pulling up with Michelle. As soon as she saw cami it was on she got out of the car on ten! "Why are you here Camille?!" She yelled "I just needed to talk to you Aleah , please!" Cami snapped and Michelle was pissed "Bitch you need to go !" She yelled and I stood in the middle "Ladies PLEASE!" I yelled shutting everyone up . "Michelle go inside ! Leah , Cami talk it out now!" I said leaving them to talk and grabbing Michelle. We headed inside and Michelle was pissed "What the fuck is she doing here?! This bitch keep popping up" she stressed and I shook my head "Chelle you are bugging out right now , I told you not to get involved!" I fussed because this bitch was getting on my nerves I wanted a fun evening with my girls and right now they were killing me.

Cami

"Leah I'm only here because you've been ignoring me , now you rolling with this bitch?!" I yelled in Leah's face "Cami fuck you , don't worry about what I'm doing you said what you had to so leave me and my friends alone!" She said "I knew you'd turn on me leah but damn I thought it'd be for your husband not for some thirsty ass trick" I said and she laughed "Watch your mouth Camille" she said "It's like that ?! Really?! So you up her ass like that?" I exclaimed "Y'all up mine , I'm grown Cami" she said and I held my tears I was so pissed but I wanted to kiss this bitch also. "You better know we done after this shit Leah it's fuck you!" I said "Good bitch it's fuck you!" She said I finally spilled the beans "You so fucked up you can't see Trina sabotaging your marriage, fuck you" I said walking off and she turned around "What?!" She yelled and I got into my car and sped off fuck her and these wack ass bitches I can't do this anymore . She called my phone and I ignored it Fuck Aleah !

Trina

I headed to Josh hotel room with nothing but anger . I banged on the door and waiting for his ass to answer he snatched the door open looking at me . I pushed past him and immediately blew up on his ass "Where the fuck you was last night ?! With a bitch?!" I yelled at him "Chill out I just had to handle some business!" He said "Fuck you nigga you a liar ! Where the hoe at ?!" I yelled getting in his face "What the fuck ?" He asked looking stupid "Josh I know you fucking around on me ! You said you wanted this to work ! We ain't been back together for five fucking minutes and you on a bitch?!" I yelled and he grabbed my neck "Bitch I ain't fucking nobody else now make yourself useful before I start" he said and I nodded. My phone started ringing and he let me go before sitting on the couch pulling his dick out for me to suck it . I ignored Leah's call and handled my business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 132 28
'I'm falling in love with the girl I can't have I'm walking a line, that's a little bit mad I know that I shouldn't, but I can't help the way I feel ...
79.8K 3K 19
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
411K 9.8K 90
**WARNINGS!** Strong sexual content included. Relationships in this story are based mostly on BDSM lifestyle, The main relationship between Jackson...
1K 2 13
He pushes me against the wall and let his body rest on me as I arch mine against his to feel his body closer, slowly caressing my thighs towards the...