The Phantoms new Angel of Mus...

By TheCreator900

Erik Destler has been alive for 121 years. Why? He is immortal, well, only until his life goes the way he pla... More

Chapter one: The girl
chapter two: staying
chapter three: sing for me
Chapter four: Pranks and revenge
Chapter six: The nightmare
Chapter seven: The Auditions
Chapter Eight: The dream again
Chapter nine: Erik meets Addie's friends
Chapter ten: Love Never Dies
Chapter eleven: Erik meets Milo
chapter twelve: Erik's gift
Chapter thirteen: Milo meets Addie
Chapter fourteen: Milo's choice
Chapter fifteen: Saying goodbye
chapter sixteen: moving in
Chapter Seventeen: a distraction
Chapter Eighteen: Erik meets Addie's mum again
Chapter Nineteen: the wedding
Chapter Twenty: pregnancy days
Chapter twenty-one: The End

Chapter five: A day out

632 12 4
By TheCreator900

"Now," Addie said, separating from the hug, "do you have anything to wear to help you blend in?"

"I did not think that part through," I said.

She quickly stood up and went over to my room. I followed behind. She started looking through my clothes probably trying to find something that might help me blend in.

"What the heck is this?" She asked pulling out an old piece of clothing I had from my wardrobe.

"Something I don't wear anymore," I said taking it from her and putting it back in my wardrobe.

"Almost looks like a Hannibal costume," she said as she continued looking through my wardrobe.

"Well it isn't," I said sitting on my bed.

After a few minutes, Addie came and sat next to me and said, "you don't have anything that would class as today clothing so, I will have to quickly nip into town and get you some new clothes."

"Alright," I said.

(Time skip brought to you by America's ass.)

Addie's POV:

After about an hour and a half later, I came back with some clothes that I hoped would suit Erik.

"I'm back!" I shouted to get Erik's attention. I got out the boat and gave the shopping bag, "pick something out of the three sets of clothes I got you."

He took the bag and went to his room to get dressed. He came out a few minutes later wearing some denim jeans, a light grey hoodie and a cap.

"What do you think?" He asked.

I thought for a moment, "mind if I change a few things?" I asked.

"Of course" he replied.

I unzipped the hoodie slightly to reveal the white v neck shirt I got him, I pushed his sleeves up almost to his elbows and took off his cap.

"That's better," I said after taking a step back.

"The rolled-up sleeves doesn't feel right," he said.

I gave him a reassuring smile and said, "that's how most guys have their sleeves, you'll get used to it."

He smiled back, "let's get going," he said probably feeling a bit more confident.

On our way to the Prima Donna's room, I told Erik how people mostly behaved to try and help him blend in a bit more. When we got to the Prima Donna's room, Erik had a quick look in the mirror to see how he looked. We got to the front of the Opera House and I turned to him and asked, "you ready?"

He nodded and put his hands in his pockets as I told him to.

Erik's POV:

We stepped outside the Opera House, my heart rate picked up a little. I looked at Addie who gave me another reassuring smile.

"You'll be alright, people will be looking on their phones so not many people will notice you," She said, that calmed me down a little, "Come, let's get some breakfast."

On our way to the Coutume cafe, I noticed Addie was right, not a lot of people noticed me and even when they did, they told me they liked my mask and how I looked similar to the Phantom. If only they knew. We got to the cafe and we ordered our food. While we waited, Addie asked, "so Erik, how are you liking the 21st century so far?"

"People have certainly changed in 121 years" I replied.

"That reminds me," she said resting her head in her hands, "do you know why you're immortal?"

"No," I replied, "I feel this is God's punishment for the things I've done."

"Now I don't expect you to know this but, do you know how to no longer be immortal?" She asked.

"I wish I knew," I said sadly.

"I have a theory," she said resting her hands on the table, "perhaps it's like Beauty and the Beast."

"I'm not familiar with that story," I said confused.

"Long story short, there was a prince who was cursed and turned into a beast. The Enchantress who did this gave him a rose that would last until his 21st birthday. The Enchantress told him if he could learn to love another and earn their love in return before the last petal falls, the curse would be broken, but if he didn't, he would remain a beast forever." She explained.

"I'll remember your theory," I said, "you might be right in a way."

Suddenly a song came on over at Addie's side of the table. She took out her phone and looked at the screen.

"Been a while since Katelyn called," she said

I assumed she answered it because the music stopped and she put it up to her ear.

Narrators POV for the call:

"Hello?" Addie asked.

"ADDIE! THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED, ME AND (Y/N) THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR TAKEN BY THE PHANTOM CONSIDERING YOU ARE IN PARIS!" Katelyn shouted causing Addie to take the phone away from her ear.

"Katelyn, can you do me and my eardrums a favour and turn the volume down a notch?" Addie asked which made Erik snicker a bit.

"Sorry, we've just been trying to contact you for weeks but no answer," said Katelyn.

"Sorry about that, I've just been hanging out with a new friend so I didn't have time to chat" Addie partly lied.

"A NEW FRIEND?!" Katelyn asked, shouted again.

"What did I just say about the volume?" Addie asked slightly annoyed which made Erik laugh a little more, "oh hush Erik! You've already had your laugh at me today."

"You are no fun," Erik said pretending to look hurt.

"Oh, so he's a dude?" Katelyn asked smirking.

"Yes he's a dude," Addie said.

"What's his relationship status?" Katelyn asked.

"I'm sorry what?" Addie asked slightly shocked but also glad Erik couldn't hear the conversation.

"His relationship status? So is he a single pringle or taken bacon?" Katelyn asked still smirking.

"He's a single pringle," Addie said while Erik was wondering what a single pringle was.

"Ooh, I have a feeling he won't be a single pringle for long," said Katelyn, "same with you."

"Can we stop talking about mine and his relationship status. It's not a subject I like talking about, especially after you know who." Addie said trying not to sound uncomfortable.

"Still haven't gotten over him yet?" Katelyn asked.

"Still haven't gotten your Sempai to notice you?" Addie asked smirking.

"SENPAI, PLZ NOTICE MEH!" Katelyn shouted saying it exactly how it's typed out.

"Katelyn, for the sake of my hearing stop screaming!" Addie said.

"Sorry," Katelyn apologised again, "but answering your question: no he hasn't noticed me."

"Just do the Island a favour and don't go on a killing spree," Addie said.

"I will try" Katelyn promised.

"Anyway, I got to go," Addie said.

"Okay, bye Adds" Katelyn said.

"Bye kate," Addie said before hanging up.

Erik's POV:

I think it was safe to say that I understood 25% of that conversation. I had so many questions: what is a single pringle, what is a Sempai, she never mentioned having a friend and who is the person she didn't want to mention?

"Addie?"

"Yeah" she answered after putting her phone away.

"What is a single pringle?" I asked.

"I'll tell you some other time" she answered.

"Fine, what is a Sempai?" I asked hoping I'd get a proper answer this time.

"Sempai is something you call someone if you want them to notice you." She replied.

"So, in my case the whole world?" I asked a little confused.

"Good guess, but no" Addie said, "what I mean is you can call someone Sempai if it's someone you admire and want to be friends with or someone you're interested in romantically."

"Right, I understand now," I said.

We talked for a while longer until our food came. After we ate and paid for it, we went shopping for stuff and other essentials. Before we headed back to the Opera Popular, we went shopping for some more new clothes for me if I wanted to wear something different next time we went out. When we got back and put every away Addie went to her room. After I heard her give a sigh of relief she came back out and flopped on the sofa.

"What was the sigh of relief for?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I'd tell you but you wouldn't understand" she replied.

(A/N: you know that feeling at the end of the day when you FINALLY get to take your bra off? That's how Addie feels right now)

"Anyway, I enjoyed our day out," I said smiling.

She smiled back and said, "I'm happy that you did."

(A/N: Took a while but chapter five is finally out. Shout out to Caterpillar12 for letting me use her OC Katelyn. See you next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 43
The great fire, it cost Erik everything he ever knew. His house, his only love... everything. He roamed the streets for almost four years, staying hi...
451 20 9
The Phantom Of The Opera. Erik Destler. And with Christine's older sister, Mavis DaaƩ, Mavis knew nothing of him. But he knew everything of her. But...
24.6K 1.3K 29
"Christine, I love you." The phantom's voice played a sweet tune in my mind. It was the first time he had confessed his love, but sadly, I couldn't...
31.9K 1.3K 23
One event changed everything in Christine Daae's life. Erik Destlar fell in love with her and decided to take her to live with him. Will she ever lov...