Still Fallin' (Hunter Hayes L...

By twcyoungharts

Hunter Hayes Love Story More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Final Chapter

Chapter 22

227 12 6
By twcyoungharts

Hunter’s POV- 

“Come on, Mallory, tell me!” I say.

“I wanted to wait until tomorrow, but okay,” she takes my hand and looks at me with tear-filled eyes, “I don’t know how to say this.”

“Just tell me,” I say softly.

“We need to get married soon. Like, really soon.”

“What? Why?”

She looks like she’s trying to say something but she’s struggling. I hug her and hold her close to me, “Take your time.” I say.

“I’m… dying.”

I stare at her for awhile with my mouth gaped open a little, and now her tears are coming like a waterfall.

“You’re… what?” I ask.

She ignores and shakes her head, “We have to get married as soon as possible.”

I stand up from the bed and start pacing around the room. She doesn’t have much longer. I don’t ask her why. I don’t want to know. I’m already torn to shreds. I walk over to her and hold her close to me, “When do you want to get married?” 

“Next weekend.”

“Next weekend?” I ask.

She nods.

“As long as you’re happy,” I say holding her close. I then feel tears falling again, “you can’t leave me. Please.”

“I’m sorry,” she starts crying harder.

Soon she cried herself to sleep, but I couldn’t sleep. At all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 564 29
When the odds are stacked against you it can be easy to give in. Andrea Kent isn't one of those people, but there are reasons for that. Her younger s...
2.4K 28 17
*Warning: sexual/adult content* This short series chronicles your relationship with Hunter Hayes, starting as you begin dating and going through to m...
1.3K 34 23
This is a sequel to the story called " the time Kat met Luke Bryan." You would love this story if you love Luke Bryan or Hunter Hayes. Plz read and...