Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Take the car

677 19 23
By ZaraPenn

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and opinions under the previous part, it gave me many ideas and I already have a lot in mind for next chapters thanks to all of you! <3

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm at seven, which was nothing but a quiet guitar solo. I opened my eyes, quickly turning it off, but I wasn't fast enough; I heard Jared moaning next to me turning to his stomach, throwing his arm around my belly.

Turning my head towards him, I saw him opening one of his eyes but then closed it back, half asleep.

Smiling I caressed his arm as I turned onto my side to face him.

The blanket was only until his waist and as I felt like the room is quite cold, I pulled it more up on his body, leaving a kiss on his cheek what brought a sleepy smile onto his face.

"Sleep, baby," I whispered as I sat up.

"Stay a bit longer, please," he muttered grabbing the ends of my hair to hold me back.

"I'm just gonna put some laundry in and come back, how's that?" I asked leaning back onto my elbow.

"Bit better," he mumbled letting my hair go to wipe his mouth with his palm, he was most probably drooling.

I just chuckled laying back, sneaking up close to him, pecking his lips.

"It might be so easy to fall asleep with you but so hard to get up," I smiled to his lips and even though I smelled the saliva on his beard and his morning breath, that still couldn't make me get out of bed.

He just smiled again by my words, still with closed eyes.

I quickly got out of bed to take care of the laundry. I put in some sheets and blankets what Lynn will use and I also piled up my clothes to put in next.

After turning on the first load I decided I don't need hours to clean my apartment. A quick vacuuming and some tidying up will be just enough as I didn't really spend much time here anyway, so I hurried back to the bedroom just after ten minutes.

Jared was still in the same position, seemed like he fell back asleep, but when I laid back onto the bed, he opened his eyes.

"Do you have any plans for you and your bestie for tomorrow?" he asked.

"No, not yet," I shrugged. "Maybe ar..."

"Good, because I do," he grinned as he sat up so fast like he has been awake for hours.

"You do?" I asked interested raising my eyebrows.

"Tomorrow evening we are going to be live on Jimmy Kimmel. Just a five-minute chat and then we play either Rescue me or Dangerous night. In the morning me and Shan are going to the studio for some rehearsals, then going live in the evening," explained kicking the sheet off of himself. "What about showing Lynn the Hollywood lifestyle and join us for the day?" he asked with a proud smile, again like his ideas cannot be anything but fabulous.

I thought about it with a smile knowing already that my cousin is all about today's celebs and this would blow her mind to be in the center of the celebrity scene. This certainly was a fabulous idea.

"Actually, sounds pretty amazing. She would love it," I smiled excited. "If it's not a bother to anyone..."

"It's a deal then. You girls are going to be our plus ones," he grinned pushing me back onto my back and placed a long kiss on my lips.

"Wait a minute," my eyes grew wide as I pushed him a bit more away by his chest to look at him.

"It's the same New Year's pre-party live where...."

"Where two of those Backstreet guys are going to be, yes... special edition... I knew you have to be there," he nodded as I placed my palms in front of my mouth with wide eyes.

"Oh my God," I wheezed shaking my hands; I couldn't contain my excitement as I sat up, making Jared do the same.

"Calm down, fan girl; I looked into it and all of them are married, hah," he grinned crossing his arms in front of his chest smugly.

"Oh, come on," I waved, "it's not about that! I know they are married! They are my childhood loves! They are old anyway," I chuckled.

"And fuck. You. They are younger than me!" he stated slapping my thigh gently; shock on his face.

"What??" I laughed. "No way! They are like... parents. Boring and..."

"And thirty-fucking-nine!" he continued mockingly showing me the age of the most popular one of them on his phone.

"Noooh!" I grabbed the phone away in dismay. "This can't be... okay... let's see..." I searched for all of them and literally my mouth dropped. "Hey, the oldest one is two months older than you," I grinned trying to recover, although I still was in shock.

These people were my teenage crushes and later on my secure voices and turned out the people I thought of as the "grown-ups" are mostly younger than my "boy"friend.

"You're fucking young; all I remember is my troubled-self making fun of these little boys when I was in my twenties while you were drooling over them as a kid," he frowned really seeing him thinking about it, so I just smiled shaking my head.

"Stop it, nor you or me, are looking like or feeling like our age. And I love that. I never felt thirty but being around you always made me feel even younger."

"Is that so?" he smiled, pushing me right back where he wanted me to be; onto my back on my bed.

I knew it just from that little spark in his eyes and that mischievous curl of his lips that he was ready to go further to make me gasp; to see the effects his little nothings have on me. I knew him like I knew the back of my hand.

"That is so," I smiled with a nod digging my fingers into his messy hair.

"So that is it," he grinned playfully as he knocked his forehead to mine lightly. "We do fuck like we are teenagers; don't you think?" he purred into my ear, grinding his hips to mine and I gasped hugging him around with my legs.

"Yeah..." I breathed with a blush, arching my back to push my chest to his.

His smile turned into a satisfied smirk by my reaction.

"Except when we make love," he smiled, and his eyes shone brighter as he mentioned our sweet times together. "But now, love, I have to fuck you so hard to make sure you get enough for the next couple of days," he growled to my lips as his hand slipped onto my neck to grab it, holding it tight.

"Ah, Jared," I whined looking up to him, feeling his arousal pushing mine.

"Oh, how I'm gonna miss you exhaling my name like that," he moaned biting into my neck what made me hug him around strong.

"I want you," I whined grabbing his upper arms firm.

"If you insist," he smiled wide then without warning he leaned down, pushed my top up and bit down onto my nipple.

A surprised scream left my lips as I jerked up, squeezing his arms in pain, but the next thing I felt was the soothing sensation of his warm tongue caressing the aching away.

He was taking his sweet time giving attention to my breasts before he moved on and finally let me feel him all inside. He was rougher than usual and definitely more demanding. I couldn't help but get the feeling that this is the way he was showing control after his weak moments of last night.

Two hours later I was running around my tiny apartment like a headless chicken, Jared watching me from the couch where he sat comfortably in only sweatpants, eating some yogurt, sucking on the spoon looking very pleased with himself since he left a few hickeys on my upper arm, back of my neck and breasts.

"Avery is Lynn some royalty or why you act like the Queen is coming to visit?" he asked bored.

"No, it's just... She is seven years younger than me. I basically raised her. She looks up to me and everything I do. Now I am supposed to be an adult. Job, own apartment, living abroad. I just wanna show her my best so she can say: yes, I can still look up to her; you know," I shrugged. "For so long, in my family's eyes I was this nobody assistant, struggling abroad..."

"What?" Jared frowned. "Come on, you were never a nobody! Being an assistant is fucking hard of a job and you nailed it!" he stated firm looking up to me. "I didn't hear a lot about your family but what I heard so far... Not impressed," he held his hands up in disbelief.

"Yeah, they are not so impressed either," I sighed realizing I haven't talked to my mother since Christmas. "I just wanna prove them wrong. This job... It's something in their eyes, you know..." I stated carefully looking to him.

"So, you don't want to work for me because of them?" he asked with a frown.

"Not because of them but... okay... maybe slightly because of them. But also because of... me...us. Look, I don't think me being your assistant again; us being together all day is the best solution here," I admitted sitting next to him.

"Is there any other solution?" he asked turning towards me. "Call me what you want but I missed you a lot when we left for the tour in the summer and I know I am going to miss you even more now. Wasn't it... hard for you to... you know, not be with me?" he asked.

I sighed looking down, then up to him.

"Why do you think I flew to Edinburgh?" I forced a smile. "I missed you and... the team itself every single day when I walked into that huge building full of strangers and stuck up businessmen..." I shrugged. "But... you know I have to start a career at some point. And this job is really great."

He just nodded lost in thoughts.

"What if you wouldn't work for me...but work with me?" he asked grabbing into my hair to gently pull me to lean to his side.

"With you?" I asked amused. "Want me to sing, play the guitar or direct your documentary?" I grinned.

"I'll think about it?" he winked hugging my neck around with his arm and pulled me close for a kiss. "All I know is that I am not going to settle with you staying put while I travel the world," he mumbled to my lips grabbing a fistful of hair on the back of my head to keep me in place.

I smiled as our lips and the tip of our noses kept touching.

I really wanted to be with him. I need him, like I always did, but back then it was easier to be without him. Now when I can call him mine, it would be torture not to have him around.

"Just don't rush into anything, okay? Let's give the thought some time," I asked caressing his chest and he nodded slowly. "We want to be together and you are on the move all the time, I know, but we have to try and think reasonably here."

He sighed and nodded, massaging my head as he still had his hand in my hair.

"I know," he smiled gently as I leaned in to kiss him softly. "I want the best for you as well."

In the next hour I was getting ready while Jared was on his phone, getting phone calls or messaging away.

When I was ready I wanted to offer him coffee what I was already sipping but I stopped and just watched him with a light smile from the kitchen as he was focusing on his phone probably working lost in thoughts. I loved to see him so focused.

It looked so inspiring. I could only imagine those amazing ideas or future plans he must have in that beautiful head of his what he always has to write down. The first step to make it reality, he used to say.

Then suddenly my phone alert made me look away from him and saw a snapchat from Jared. I frowned opening it up just to see a selfie of him decorated with all kinds of scribbles.

"Ah, and here I thought you were working; I didn't want to interrupt!" I whined walking to the couch and threw a pillow at him.

He looked up serious.

"Entertaining the fans is a job," a grin appeared on his face and I shook my head with a chuckle as I left to the bathroom.

After that, not even ten minutes passed, Jared was all dressed heading to the door with a bottle of water in his hand from my fridge and his phone and car keys.

"Okay, love, I have to run, I have a brunch meeting," he peeked into the bathroom as I looked back to him from the mirror.

"Oh, alright, see you tomorrow then?" I asked as I turned to walk to him and hugged him around by his waist.

"You have a car so come to the studio around twelve, alright?" he asked kissing into my hair.

"We will. Thanks again for the car," I smiled as he put on his sunglasses shaking his head to get the hair out of his face.

"No problem, Merry late Christmas," he winked pulling the shades down to wink at me.

I laughed shaking my head as I walked him out.

"I mean it, babe. It's yours," he stated serious as he opened the door and stepped out.

"Stop, Jared," I smiled with a wave.

"It's yours. We can do the paperwork before I leave," he stated again sending me a kiss as he started to walk away.

"You're not serious! I'm not taking your car!" I shouted after him stunned.

"Yeah, yeah," he lifted his hand to wave as he stepped outside without looking back.

I just shook my head in disbelief as I closed the door and just then my eyes caught the car key hanging from the key holder on the back of my door where I put it, but now a new, golden letter "A" key chain was attached next to the Mercedes logo one.

"Crazy man," I mumbled having a look on it as I touched the golden looking key chain and already knew I will not let him give this car to me. I'm prouder than that.

Enjoying my highway driving time, blasting some Coldplay, I slowly arrived to the airport just before Lynn was scheduled to arrive.

After figuring out how to get to the terminal and where to park, I just sat in the car taking some deep breaths. I have never had to drive myself to this crazy airport of Los Angeles and at some point, I really wanted to give up and just stop right where I was; between cordons and oceans of taxis as I realized I took the taxi lane and those drivers were not so happy.

Taking a deep breath, I scooped up my bag and got out of the car. I made sure that it was closed and parked right before I walked towards the terminal.

The sun was low and the breeze was chilly so I threw on my leather jacket as well.

I didn't have to wait long before a wave of people started to walk through the arrivals' gate with Lynn breaking out from the crowd when she laid eyes on me.

"Heeeyaa!" she grinned excited as she hugged me tight and I hugged her back immediately swinging from side to side with a laugh.

"It's great to see you!" I smiled pushing her away to have a look on her.

Her light brown hair was now shorter, reached only until her shoulder blades. Her blue eyes sparkling happily, dimples as deep as they always were when she smiled. She wore simple blue jeans and a long sweater. She looked beautiful as always.

"Great to see you too! I love your new style Mrs. Rockstar," she grinned wiggling her perfectly arched dark eyebrows meaningfully.

"Thank you," I grinned, "I have a feeling you know more than I told you," I stated grabbing her cabin bag as she took a hold of her suitcase and we started to walk out.

"Well, it's not that hard taking the fact that you didn't tell me ANYTHING," she nudged my arm with hers sounding outraged. "You and Jared!" she whispered amazed.

"Was it Mom telling you?"

"Kind of... she called me outraged if I know anything about your foolish love life," she giggled.

"She was making me mad!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, she was just a wee bit overreacting, but she said she hopes you gonna get a clear mind soon."

I just huffed, shaking my head.

"But seriously, I wanna know everything; spit!" she grinned nudging me again.

"I will tell you all about it once we get home," I chuckled as we walked to the car and Lynn looked around.

"Cab?"

"No cab this time. We got a car," I grinned picking out the keys from my bag as we stopped next to the shiny black Mercedes SUV.

"Aye, this isn't real!" she grinned amazed. "Yours? I want your job!"

I chuckled as I opened the trunk.

"It's one of Jared's. I got it while you are here so we can go around freely," I shrugged.

"Darn good," She grinned as she walked to the left side and I peeked to her from the trunk.

"Other side, Lynn," I chuckled, and she frowned then slapped her forehead.

"Aye, sure!" she chuckled throwing herself into the passenger seat and I sat behind the wheel quickly.

"Wow, gotta get used to this again," she smiled buckling up.

"Just keep your eyes open when stepping off to the street," I chuckled as I tried to find my way out of the airport.

I had to focus on the signs but once we got out to the highway, I peeked to Lynn who was already on her phone.

"How's your last year of college starting?" I asked curiously.

"Good! I'm also thinking of doing exchange. Here," she grinned excited and I looked at her surprised.

"Really?"

"Yer! You make it all so much fun here and I really want a celebrity boyfriend as well! Not on old one, but like a Tyler Posey," she grinned excited and I looked at her laughing.

"My God Lynn, this can't be your drive! Who the hell is this Tyler, anyway?"

"He is like the hottest guy on tv! No offence you really got stuck in the early two thousands," she chuckled.

"I don't watch tv," I laughed, and she laughed too.

I already knew this week is going to be amazing.

Just what I need to freshen up, to have a friend here who I can hang out and share crazy little adventures with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 152 54
**COMPLETED. BOOK 2 TO FOLLOW** Ivy moves to LA to start her life over. A desperate plea for help in a music video leads to her meeting some old acq...
8.7K 671 47
One night in mid-90's L.A., Jane meets two brothers in a diner. A series of simple decisions ends up turning her life on its ear while she tries to...
14.4K 619 51
Story written with @AllAboutTheBear
11.5K 682 67
Music inspires many to persevere, hope, dream, laugh, cry and process a wide variety of emotions. Music was very important to Melissa Campbell, havin...