Naruto: Beginning of Hatred

By BokAA1337

The action happens when Naruto and Sasuke fight in Valley of the End. Naruto lost and returns alone with hole... More

Chapter 1: Beginning Of Hatred.
Chapter 2: Conversation.
Chapter 3: The Truth, Information About Prison And Plan For Future In Prison.
Chapter 4: Arrival In Blood Prison And 'Sealed'.
Chapter 5: "THIS PLACE IS WORSE THAN KONOHA!!!"
Chapter 6: Continuation Of Suffering.
Chapter 7: Coup On Naruto's Life And Beginning Of Evil Naruto.
Chapter 8: Naruto Is Changing.
Chapter 9: Naruto's Memory.
Chapter 10: Shocked Informations And One-Eyed Fox.
Chapter 11: So called 'Home'.
Chapter 12: "Am I Dead?"
Chapter 13: 'Family' Comes Back And Shocked Truth.
Chapter 14: Changed, Something Unexpected, Present With Power And Informations.
Chapter 15: Konoha Arrival And Naruto Released.
Chapter 16: Shock, 'Friends', 'Family' And Explanations.
Chapter 17: Freedom And New Power But With Big Cost.
Chapter 18: Kusagakure.
Chapter 19: Anger Reveal And Meeting.
Chapter 20: Elder Foxes, New Bijū And New Family.
Chapter 21: Return.
Chapter 22: Studying, Forging A Sword And First Signs Of Forgiveness.
Chapter 23: Sword Finished And Forgiveness?
Chapter 24: Council.
Chapter 25: Exam, Fight And Deal.
Naruto's Sword Ability
Chapter 26: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 27: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.
Chapter 28: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.
Chapter 29: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.
Chapter 30: Ritual And More Power.
Chapter 31: Preliminary-Part 1: Naruto's Wrath.
Chapter 32: Preliminary-Part 2.
Chapter 33: Preliminary-Part 3.
Chapter 34: Memory Seal And Beginning Of The Trip.
Chapter 35: Training And Confrontation.
Chapter 36: Suna, More Training, Katana Finished And Fox Realm.
Chapter 37: Mate, Sealing, Fox Summonig Contract, Fox Sage Mode And Training.
Chapter 38: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 1.
Chapter 39: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 2: Quarterfinals And True Friend?
Chapter 40: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 3: Semifinals And New Dream.
Chapter 41: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 4: Finals, Sealed Away And Power.
Chapter 43: Meeting Akatsuki, Fox Realm And New Family.

Chapter 42: A Lot Of Meetings, Power And New Members Of Akatsuki.

9.9K 146 146
By BokAA1337

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Cave Where Naruto, Naruko And Sasuke Are Sealed-----

Three of them sat sealed there for three months. They didn't speak much in that time. Only topic was 'When Akatsuki come unseal them','What kind of revenge Shinobi World will get' and such. 

"How much we are here?" Sasuke asked.

"About three months." Naruto said.

"Can't we break out of these seals? You are Bijū after all." Sasuke said.

"If I could we would break long ago from here. Even if I have unlimited chakra these seals are pain in the ass. Now I want to take a nap." Naruto said.

"Whatever." Sasuke said and did the same as Naruto.

-----Naruto's Mindscape-----

After Naruto want asleep he woke up in his mindscape.

"What am I doing here?" Naruto asked him self confused.

"Hello there Naruto." voice said behind him. Naruto followed that voice and saw old man levitated on air with horns on his head, black stave in his hands and eight black balls under him, Rinnegan in his eyes, strange symbol on his forehead and white robe.

 "Who are you?" Naruto asked in demonic voice showing his true form. But it was different. Now he has black nine tails behind him instead of white and Kitsune Eternal Mangekyou Rinne-Sharingan.

"No need to worry. You can calm down. I'm Sage of Six Paths. But my true name is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki" Said Hagoromo.

"So you do really existed?" Said Naruto returning to his human form.

"Yes. May I ask for your name?" Hagoromo asked.

"Naruto no Yōko." Naruto said.

"I see. So Kurama died? I can't feel in his chakra anymore in this world." Hagoromo said sad.

"I absorbed him." Naruto said also sad.

"Why did you did this?" Hagoromo narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't wanted that. Kurama was sealed in three parts. Two parts was his chakra and third part was his soul which was sealed inside of me, when chakra in my two siblings. But chakra always return to his source so when all of his chakra returned my body started to absorb him. And he permitted that." Naruto said sad even more.

"I see. It's really sad that he left this world." Hagoromo said.

"Yeah. But back to the topic why are you here?" Naruto asked in serious tone.

"This is something that concern only you. You see you are reincarnation of my two sons Ashura and Indra." Hagoromo said.

"I see. So what about it?" Naruto asked.

"I wanted to give you power to protect." Hagoromo said.

"Protect what?" Naruto asked with a bit of anger knowing what Hagoromo may say next.

"Humans." Hagoromo said.

Naruto then started to chuckle but then his chuckles turned to full laugh.

"What is so funny about that?" Hagoromo asked confused.

"This is really a good joke from you." Naruto said.

"How so?" Hagoromo asked.

"If you think I would protect those 'humans' then you are dead wrong." Naruto said darkly.

"I see. They didn't change past these years?" Hagoromo said sad.

"Change? Oh they changed. But for worst. They hate everything that is different than them." Naruto said with anger.

"What do you mean?" Hagoromo said.

"I will tell you my story so probably you will understand what I mean." Naruto said and Hagoromo nodded to him so he can start speaking. "It happened 19 years ago when Konoha was attacked by Kurama being controled by someone this Sharingan. My 'father' sealed Kurama in three babies, his children. Soul in me when chakra in my sister and my 'brother'. After that they left with my siblings so my 'parents' can train them using Kurama's chakra. I was abandoned by them. Then I lived in Konoha for 13 years being ignored, hated, beaten and so more. I could stand that but what did final hit was something I didn't expected may happen. I was betrayed by my so called friends. Everyone turned their back on me. I was then sent to prison because I couldn't retrieve my friend when he deserted Konoha. I was in that prison for 6 years! 6 fucking years! But before that I met with Kurama and then I learned that I have family after all. I didn't know that all my life. I thought that I was a boy that family didn't want and abandoned me. When I was in prison for one full month I was beaten, torched, raped and such more. Because of what? Because I didn't share with my food! FOOD! I was the weakest there so they didn't think that I can fight. But that changed. I started to fight back and kill those who tried to beat me. Not all of course. I was 13 after all. Then after 6 years leader of Konoha came to release me along with those friend who stabbed me in my back and my 'family'. I didn't want to forgive them but then my sister. She was worried about me. Only one person in my life was that caring about me. In the end I forgave her. and then three months ago I forgave my other friend. He was the problem I was sent to prison. But he also was worry about me. He begged for my forgiveness. So I forgave him. And now again. I was betrayed with my sister and that friend. His name is Uchiha Sasuke. Now we are in a chamber sealed. And this is it. That was my whole life. Only hatred. I long ago gave up on light and now I am in the darkness and always will." Naruto said.

"I see. I see your point here. But still I want give you these powers. So you can protect those who are precious to you." Hagoromo said.

"Thank you. Even after I want to destroy every shinobi and Konoha you still want to give me power." Naruto smiled.

"You don't need to thank me. I only can hope you will find a light in your darkness. I will give you all knowledge about Rinnegan." Hagoromo said and mentioned Naruto to come closer. Naruto did that and Hagoromo shows him his two palms. On first one was white circle and on second was black moon. "Now show me your palms." Hagoromo said and Naruto did as he said. Hagoromo touched his palms with his own. Naruto could fill power flowing in him. "Now I think you should wake up. You have a company." Hagoromo said and Naruto nodded with a smile.

-----Real World-----

Naruto opened his eyes. He sensed three figures.

"You can come out..." Naruto started catching Naruko's and Sasuke's attention "Itachi." Sasuke's eyes widened at that.

"I see you sensed us, Naruto." Itachi said walking out from shadows with two other persons. One with spiral orange mask and black hairs and second with Rinnegan, orange hairs and rods in his face and ears.

"I would like to talk and all but could you take of these seals from us?" Naruto smiled maniacally. Itachi nodded and went to them taking seals from them. When he was about to unseal last person he saw that that was Sasuke.

"Sasuke?" Itachi said in disbelief.

"N-Nii-san? I-It is really you?" Sasuke said with tears in his eyes.

"Yes it me." Itachi smiled at him and unsealed him as fast as he can.

"Finally." Naruto smirked darkly. Knowing his tenketsu was closed for three months he unlocked them. In that moment in all Elemental Nations everyone could feel his chakra. And most people eyes widened at that knowing from where it is coming. They went to check this out. Meantime in chamber everyone was scared at that his chakra has so much hate, anger, sorrow, sadness and such other negative emotion. His chakra has black, dark blood-red, dark-purple color. "It's good to be back." He said and turned his look at Itachi, Sasuke, Naruko and other two persons who was on their knees because of his chakra sweating as hell.

"W-What w-was t-that?" Itachi asked scared.

"Sorry for that burst of chakra, my tenketsu was closed for three months. Naruko you and Sasuke should do the same as I." Naruto said to them and they nodded. They also bursted in chakra. Naruko's was blood-red, and dark golden color while Sasuke was black and dark-purple color.

"So that you three are here who are you two?" Naruto pointed at orange head man and man with orange mask.

"I'm known as Pain." orange headed said.

"And I'm Tobi!" orange masked said jumping in joy.

"Quit act like an idiot Uchiha." Naruto said looking at Tobi.

"How do you know?" Tobi asked more serious.

"I can feel Uchiha blood in you." Naruto smirked. "Now who you really are?" he asked.

"Uchiha... Madara." Tobi said.

"Tell me who you really are." Naruto said with demonic voice and send killer intent towards Madara.

"W-What do you mean?" Madara asked a bit scared.

"I have Kyūbi in me. I remember all chakra signatures from Kyūbi knowledge. And you are definitely not Madara." Naruto said irritated.

"Okay. You have me here. My real name is Uchiha Obito." Obito said.

"Good to know." Naruto said.

"So Naruto you and your friends made your decision?" Pain asked him.

Naruto looked at Naruko and Sasuke and they nodded. "Yes. We will join you." Naruto chuckled darkly.

"Good. Know that you are new member I made three rings. Naruto this is yours." Pain threw him a ring. Naruto looked at it and saw blood red gem in it with kanji 'FOX' Naruto smirked and put ring on his index finger. "Naruko this is yours." Pain threw Naruko her ring and saw dark golden gem with kanji 'GOLD' Naruko smiled and like Naruto she also put it on her index finger. "And Sasuke." Pain threw him his ring and saw black gem with gray kanji 'LIGHTNING' Sasuke chuckled and put it on his middle finger. Then Pain also threw them also Akatsuki robes. "Now rest a bit so we can move out and you three can meet others." Pain said.

"Sure." Naruto smirked wrapped his arm around Naruko's shoulder and kissed her in cheek. She blushed at that. Itachi looked at them confused then at Sasuke.

"Don't ask. It's complicated." Sasuke said.

"Okay." Itachi said slowly "Sasuke I need to tell you something when you had 3 years." Itachi said.

"What is it Nii-san?" Sasuke asked confused a bit.

"We have a sister in your age. Her name is Satsuki and she is with me." Itachi said and Sasuke looked at him in disbelief. He have sister. THEY have a sister.

"W-Where is she?" Sasuke asked.

"Obito if you can?" Itachi asked and Obito nodded. After two seconds besides Itachi appeared black vortex and from that vortex appeared 19 years old girl with black hairs. And dress similar to Sasuke.

Sasuke blushed deeply because of her look. 'Why my heart is racing?' Sasuke thought to himself.

"Nii-san where are we?" she spoke with soft voice. Naruto and Naruko looked at them and smirked seeing that Sasuke has blush on his face.

"We are here to release our friends and brother." Itachi said smiling at her.

"Really where is he?!" she asked with joy.

"He is right in front of you." Itachi said pointing at Sasuke who smiled.

"H-Hi. I am Sasuke your brother." He said nervously. He didn't expect that Satsuki lunched at him and hugged.

"Nii-san!" she shouted everyone smiled at that. Soon Naruto and Naruko came to them and looked at Sasuke. Naruto smirked at that.

"What's that funny, dobe?" Sasuke asked annoyed.

"Nothing, you should see your face. You look like your whole face is Sharingan but without tomoes." Naruto chuckled. Itachi actually laughed at that. And Naruko smirked.

"S-Shut up!" Sasuke shouted.

"Oh come on! What wrong with that? She is beautiful and all but you don't need to be nervous." Naruto said and smirked while Satsuki blushed.

"Talk about yourself!" Sasuke shouted.

"About what?" Naruto asked confused and hugged Naruko from behind.

"You and Naruko." Sasuke said and everyone was curious except Naruto and Naruko about them.

"We what?" Naruko also asked confused holding Naruto's hands that are wrapped around her waist.

"You also are nervous when you two are together for sure." Sasuke said still holding Satsuki.

"Are we?" Naruto asked Naruko looked at her from behind.

"I don't think so Foxy King." Naruko turned around facing Naruto's face close.

"Foxy King?" Naruto asked.

"Something's wrong about that?" Naruko asked and make fake sad tears that dropped from her eyes.

"No no no. I like that, Foxy Queen." He said and leaned his forehead on hers.

"Foxy Queen?" Naruko asked enjoying his warm.

"Yes. If I am a king then you are my queen." he said and closed his eyes.

"I love you, you know?" she said ready to kiss him.

"Yeah I know. And I love you too." he said and kissed her.

Everyone watched in disbelief at that scene. Then everyone looked at Sasuke.

"They are married. Don't ask anything else. Explaining everything is pain in the ass." Sasuke said. Everyone nodded and sweat dropped.

"But they are siblings." Satsuki said now stood besides Sasuke watching Naruto and Naruko still kissing.

"I don't really know about Uzumaki clan but in some clans even Uchiha siblings can get marriage." Itachi said.

"Really?!" Satsuki shouted and looked at Sasuke with starts in her eyes.

'Oh man. Don't tell me.' Sasuke looked at her. And Itachi who was laughing in his mind was praying to God for his brother and sister happiness.

"Sasuke will you be my husband?!" Satsuki shouted. Everyone has wide eyes. Even Naruto and Naruko who broke their kiss because of Satsuki.

"S-Sure." Sasuke said hesitantly.

"YAY!" She shouted and lunched at Sasuke kissing him.

Everyone was shocked. When suddenly some people appeared in this room but only Naruto noticed that.

"Well, well, well. Who we have here?" Naruto said in low demonic voice and Itachi, Pain, Obito, Sasuke, Naruko and Satsuki looked at Naruto and turned their look at what he was looking at. Then they growled. In front of them stood Konoha Ninjas.

"Why you three are not sealed?!" Minato shouted.

"Watch what you say human." Naruto growled showing his fangs, claws and Kitsune Eyes.

"Or what?!" Menma shouted arrogant.

"Or you all will die." Naruto said. He looked at Naruko and noticed that her hairs are no longer dark gold with blood-red tips here and there but are whole blood-red. He smiled at that. He then turned his look back at Konoha Ninjas.

"Please! Like you can do anything to me now. I trained whole three months! I can defeat you and that demon lover of my sister along with that Uchiha bastard." Menma shouted and every Konoha ninja cheered.

"You can insult me all you want..." Naruto started but then everyone was shocked besides Naruko and Sasuke. Naruto now has nine black tails behind him, fox ears on top of his head. Longer claws and fangs. "But if you insult my family..." Naruto said and appeared behind Menma in blink of an eye. Everyones eyes widened at that speed. Even Naruko and Sasuke "Then you will DIE!" He Shouted and ripped Menma's arms with brutal force. He cried in pain.

"Menma!" Minato and Kushina shouted and glared at Naruto. They saw him grinning like fox. They then looked at Naruko and saw her have blood-red hairs also Kitsune Eyes but golden. Blood-red fox ears on top of her head. And two blood-red tails behind her. He spotted that Sasuke also changed. He has his Sharingan activated. Black fox ears like Naruto. And one black fox tails behind him. Everyone looked at them in shock and fear. "W-What are you monsters?!" Sakura shouted and crying looking at Sasuke look knowing he is no longer human.

Naruto then appeared between Sasuke and Naruko and smirked with them "We are new clan..." Naruto started. "Where we won't betray our family" Sasuke said in demonic voice. "The clan of Demon Foxes..." Naruko said in demonic voice glaring at her former family and seeing them crying for her. She didn't care about them anymore. They had their chance. "And as for you name. We are Clan No Yōko." Naruto said in even more demonic voice causing everyone flinch. He then turned to Obito. "Let's go. I don't want to kill them. Yet." Naruto said and Obito nodded. Akatsuki members started to disappear in a vortex but before they vanished Naruto looked at Minato. "Better prepare..." Naruto said.

"F-F-For w-what?" Minato asked scared.

"FOR WAR!!!" he shouted and started laughing. His laugh was that evil that some of Konoha Shinobi started to pray to God to save them. His laugh echoed for some time after he and Akatsuki members vanished. Minato then realised something. And looked at Menma who is near death. "Menma!" He rushed to him at took him bridal style. "Everyone to the village and inform every nation what happened and what may happen. Now!" He shouted and used Hiraishin to the Konoha hospital along with Kushina and Tsunade. Tsunade started to work on Menma. Sadly, he was still alive but without arms. Tsunade said that she will try to implant arms crated from Hashirama cells.

A/N: Hello everyone.  I hope you enjoyed it. I choose Sasuke x Fem Sasuke which means his twin sister Satsuki. I will try to upload at least once a week. That's it for now. JA NE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
2K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
94.2K 2.8K 41
We all know and love Naruto Uzumaki. Yes? Yet do we really know him? The real Naruto? No, apparently we don't. Naruto Uzumaki wasn't called the most...
6.5K 138 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...