HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 14

3.1K 146 12
By NilaKeis

Chapter 14

Arnav opened his eyes and noticed that he wasn't in the bed, next to Khushi anymore. He looked down on himself and saw how small his hands were and his face felt wet. His small palm moved up and touched his own cheek. In the moment his fingertips touched with teardrops skin, he realized what happened and where he was.

He was in his childhood room after he saw his dad naked together with their maid. He opened the door and walked to his parent's bedroom, not being able to be alone anymore in his room. Arnav saw his mother sleeping on the bed and even he didn't want to awake her, he was shattered about his father's words. So much, that he just wanted to feel his mother's love and healing touch. What if his father decided to leave their family? And what if he doesn't love his mommy anymore? This was the biggest fear, in this moment for him. Every child want their parents to love each other and be happy.

*

He walked to his parent's bed and took place next to his mom to feel her comforting touch. He was still crying and his mother awoke, when she heard his childish sobs.

>>Arnav? Beta? Kiya hua? What happened?<<

Arnav was crying, not able to say a word but his mother continued to ask again and again.

>>What happened? Please tell me. Did you dream something bad? Please tell me, baby.<<

And then the child spoke without thinking just to let his fear out.

>>Mummy? Daddy don't love us anymore. He is going to leave us.<<

>>Arnav, how can you think something like this? Your dad loves you. He loves all of us. We are his world. How do you come to say something like this? To even think something like this? Why do you think, your dad doesn't love us?<<

>>Mommy, what if he found one other mommy?<<

His mother cupped his small face and one understanding smile formed on her lips in realization that he must heard their fight earlier the day.

>>Nothing like this will ever happen, Arnav. When one woman and man marry, then their bond is forever. We can't change our soulmates. And also one man can marry only once and one woman too. Do you understand, beta?<<

Little Arnav nodded but he couldn't remove the pictures of his daddy with the other woman.

>>We can love only once in our life, Arnav. Once we marry the one person, then this is forever and nothing can change this decision. This is God's will. One day you are going to understand what I mean and I hope, you will always remember my words, baby.<<

>>Then why did he said to our maid that he loves her?<<

His mother froze and small Arnav could see blankness in her eyes.

She didn't say anything anymore and her hands have lost their power. He saw how she moved her palm and fisted her silk saree.

>>Mommy?<<

Arnav tried to bring his Mother to say something, but she didn't answer and stood up from bed. He followed her with his small eyes and saw how she walked outside. Then he could hear his mother's painful screams.

***

>>Maaa!<<

Arnav awaked with horrible pain in his chest. His heart was thumping like crazy and he looked around to find out where he was. He realized that he was in Aman's house and in his room. He wasn't a child anymore and his eyes looked at the place next to him just to find it empty. He stood up and walked downstairs, wondering why she didn't slept anymore, even it was still dark outside. It didn't took him long to find her. He found her sitting on the couch, watching TV. She was so deep into the film that she didn't noticed his presence, till he took place next to her on the couch.

In the moment she felt how he sat down next to her, she looked surprised to him but then moved her head back to front. He could see her profile from where he was sitting and her lips were shaking. Was she crying? He saw up to her eyes and didn't find any tears inside, not on her eyes nor on her cheeks.

Both sat there for a while in the middle of the night and watched silently TV together. Arnav didn't have heart to apologize for every word he said to Khushi, but he wanted to say sorry for screaming at her, so he spoke.

>>Sorry, I didn't want to yell at you.<<

Khushi was silent for a while and in the moment he accepted that she wanted to stay angry with him, she moved closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder.

For the next half hour nothing happened between them. Khushi didn't move, nor did Arnav. He felt calm next to her and even she was totally relaxed being so close to him. And then something changed. The air became hot around them. Both didn't knew who started it, but they felt the need to continue. While she put her hand on his belly, he touched with his thumb her shoulder. His hand wander over her skin, till he reached her cheek and this movements awoke both from their calm condition.

He moved his thumb till reached her lips, not realizing what he actually did, he start to caress her soft skin again and again. Her hand stopped to move and few seconds later she turned her head up and looked into his eyes.

>>I don't know who he is. I never met him before. Do you believe me, Arnavji?<<

Arnav couldn't look away nor react. He could just stare into her beautiful brown, clear eyes. He could see her convincement and his heart want to believe her. Her eyes spoke further even her mouth was closed. It said him her feelings and wants and the sadness in them showed, how much he hurt her by not believing and scolding her. He had so many questions and feared to ask her.

*

If he just did. If he just did. But he stayed mum not knowing how painful future for both was going to be.

*

Instead of asking what lay on his heart and what he needed to know so desperate, he decided to look down on her pink lips and felt the urgent need to taste them. His head leaned down and captured her lips in one soft kiss. Khushi responded to his touch but not in the way he wanted her to. She was hesitant and careful and Arnav wanted her to lose control, like he felt to do. That's why he leaned back and looked deep into her eyes. He wanted her to believe his words because every single one of them, was a total truth.

>>I...I try to believe. I am really trying.<<

He leaned his forehead and touched hers.

>>No, I believe you Khushi. I believe you.<<

Khushi smiled a smile of relief and kissed him while he repeated.

>>I believe you.<<

What happened next was hot and beautiful and would be memorable forever for both. Her hand wander down under his t-shirt and touched him, stroked him. He couldn't hold back any longer and endure her touch without giving back. That's why his hand roamed to her occiput and fisted her hair to pull her down to one passionate kiss. She tried to spoke again but he plunged his tongue deep inside her mouth to taste every sweet corner. She fisted his long hair which he usually wore behind his ears and free few strands from their usual places.

Both undressed each other, desperate and frantic. He didn't stop till Khushi was naked and she did the same to him. He pulled her on his lap and kissed her immediately to satisfy their hunger. In between their kisses he lifted her on him and held her over his big hard thing to rub the tip of his shaft over her wet core. He felt how ready she was and then he was inside her. Both didn't even start to move, just to enjoy the moment before they continued. She sat on him and looked down into his eyes not being able to look away. He pulled her head down and then he kissed her slow, leisurely, tasting her carefully if he'd never get the chance again.

This position was new for both and they wanted to enjoy their new won discovery. Khushi sat on him, feeling his big shaft deep inside her core, not knowing what to do next. He put his hands on her hips and showed her instinctively how to move. This time, it was Khushi who crushed her mouth down over Arnav's to suppress her upcoming moans.

She fisted his hair again and in the same moment she stopped to kiss him to get some air into her lungs, he started to lick her nipple, coaxing it into tight bud while his thumb stroked the other one. Khushi stopped to move being surprised by his touch which showed her how receptive her bosoms were for him, but as much she liked what he did, she missed the movements inside her wet core, still feeling the delicious pressure deep inside and her body craved for more.

She started to move and in the same moment she did this, Arnav stopped to pleasure her nipple and looked up. His hand move back to her hip and he pushed deep inside her and out, just to push again inside to let her cry out at the sensation.

He began to trust slow, deep and her fingers wander to his shoulders to dug her nails into his skin. Both felt the growing tension and he started to lead her faster over him. Arnav groaned deep in his throat when she leaned back to give him free glimpse on her perfect neck, sweet breasts, perfect belly and the best place in this world to be inside. The word MINE formed in his head and he didn't repented this word, because it sounded right now, in this moment as the perfect description for his feelings.

Sweat covered both bodies while they kissed. Hard and deep. Khushi felt her own climax approach while Arnav helped her to speed up with his hands on her hip. Khushi reached her climax and split apart while Arnav kissed and licked over her neck enjoying every sound which left her lips.

He still held her hips and moved her up and down sliding deep inside and out. Khushi was still shattered by this amazing climax and try heard to calm her heart from beating too fast when she opened her eyes and saw his dark eyes full of desire. She realized he didn't reach his climax so she started again to move faster just to help him to come. His eyes connected with hers while he showed her with his one hand what he wanted and needed.

He moved her hand again to his shoulder and pressed her fingernails into his skin. Khushi knew immediately what Arnav wanted and needed. She dug her nails into his skin, her other hand touched his shoulder on the other side and she start to scratch him.

Khushi remembered how he ordered her to do it when they showered together so she did the same again. As soon she start to scratch his skin, Arnav felt how his body arched under her and strained. And then his hips jerked against hers as he came inside her, filling her with his warm semen.

She collapsed on him and her hair covered his face.

Both sat in the same position for a while enjoying the warm feeling of each other. Khushi enjoyed Arnav firm arms around her body while Arnav enjoyed her warm breath on his sensitive, sore shoulders. No words were spoken for a while and both gave up all negative thoughts from past few hours. All that existed war Arnav and Khushi being normal newlyweds enjoying the rights on each other.

After a while when they finally breathed normaly and the tension slowly faded, Arnav heard Khushi's voice close to his ear.

>>Please don't be angry with me. You are everything I have.<<

He pushed her head slowly up from the crook of the neck to look into her eyes and saw one lonely tear running down her cheek. It was just a single drop of salty water on her skin, but it seemed to wore the weight of the world in it. Arnav felt the need to reassure Khushi, to give her security even he wasn't sure at all about their future. He forced himself to forget about everything that was about to happen, at least for tonight.

*

He lifted her up from his body and led her down on the couch, taking place next to her too. Both lay naked on the couch and Arnav took the blanked to cover their naked bodies. He kissed Khushi again and again, not leaving a single part of her face without soft touch of his lips. Arnav kissed the trace of this one lonely tear on her cheek and some unknown feeling arouse in his heart and soul. One dark anticipation gripped him and he somehow knew, deep inside, this was the last time he would hold Khushi in his arms. With this feeling his hug became firmer and he kissed her forehead not knowing why he did this and how to escape this feelings which he actually didn't want to feel.

Never!

But he did.

***

Next morning came fast and both awoke nearly at the same time. They walked together upstairs to take a shower and dress for the day. While Khushi walked inside the bathroom, Arnav checked his phone. There were few calls from Aman and messages too. Arnav decided to read the messages first before he called back. He opened one and read.

*

HEY BUDDY, I TRIED TO REACH YOU MANY TIMES BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK UP YOUR PHONE. ANYWAY, I JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU SISTER CALLED NEARLY THOUSAND TIMES AND ASKED WHERE YOU ARE. BUDDY I DON'T HAVE EXCUSES ANYMORE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO LIE ANYMORE. PLEASE CALL HER BACK SO THAT SHE STOP BOMBING ME HER CALLS. AND DUDE, CALL ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OK? WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT MIA TOO. SHE IS VERY UPSET AFTER YOUR CALL FEW DAYS BACK.

AMAN

*

Arnav touched his face in frustration. He needed to call his Di urgently before she finds out about him being already in India. He dialed her number and walked outside the room to get some privacy. After few times ringing, Anjali picked up the phone and spoke.

>>Hello, Anjali Jha on the phone.<<

Arnav gulped and then spoke, >>Emmm, hello. Hello Di. It's me Arnav.<<

>>Oh my god! I can't believe it. Chote? Where are you Arnav? I was calling you about thousand times.<<

>>Yeah, I know Di. I am sorry. I was busy.<<

>>Yeah, Aman told me already. I think I stressed the poor guy with my questions.<<

>>Yeah, sorry Di. I was really busy.<<

>>But you won't be too busy to come to my B-day, right?<<

>>No, Di. I will be there.<<

Arnav realized that his sister still didn't have any idea about the party which Shiyam planned for her.

>>Arnav? Hello, Chote? You still there?<<

He was back from his thought's, >>yes, Di. I am here.<<

>>Good. I needed to talk to you. Ok, I want to surprise Shiyam and I need your help.<<

>>Sure, Di. What can I do?<<

>>So you are the first to know.<<

>>Know what, Di?<<

Fear reached his neck and enfolded it with firm touch.

>>Arnav, I am.<<

>>Di speak, you are scare me.<<

>>Chote, I am pregnant,<< Anjali screamed excited into the phone, >>you are going to be uncle.<<

She was laughing uncontrollably, >>Oh my god. I am so happy. The happiest woman in this world,<< she continued with her blabbering while the firm touch around Arnav's neck became unbearable. He couldn't breathe nor think anymore. His lungs seem to refuse any breath not allowing needful air to come inside.

He was numb, desperate and disappointed. How will he now tell her about true face of Shiyam? How will he proof Shiyam's guilt and give this proof to his pregnant sister knowing very well that she could lose her baby when she finds out about her husband's real face? How could he show her the cruel side of the life, knowing that this could kill her and her baby after his disclosure? He knew how much his sister wished this baby. How much she was working to get pregnant, going to different doctors and specialists. He wanted to protect his sister and help her to survive this hard time which his mother didn't survived after his dad left her. But how?

*

The answer to all his questions and thoughts was one big NO. No, he couldn't push her into the unhappy life. No, he couldn't tell her the truth about her unfaithful husband. No, he couldn't tell her one word about his suspicion about Shiyam and Khushi.

All in all, he need to stay mum and just make sure Shiyam didn't hurt his sister ever again.

He closed his eyes when the reality hit him hard. The time of securities was over. The time of silence was over. He realized who he was and why he was here. He remembered his intent and why he married this girl inside the bathroom. He realized that his own world doesn't really exist, or never really existed. He leaned on the next wall not being able to stand on his own feet's and hit his head on it.

His sister's news resounded again and again like a warning siren.

I AM PREGNANT!

I AM PREGNANT!

I AM PREGNANT!

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 600 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
467K 19.8K 41
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...
79.8K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...