Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 101

14.2K 788 99
By RojalinKKGSR

" STAY AWAY FROM KHUSHI.. I can't tolerate if she suffers because of anyone."

Sashi Gupta had hurt Khushi enough in past, certainly Arnav had no idea whether the intentions of this man is good or bad for now !! Neither he wants to judge on him..He was just not ready if Khushi again gets hurts because of this man either intentionally or not!! And most importantly what does he want from Khushi now?? What does he want to prove by letting Khushi know his own identity?? Does he think it will be easy for Khushi to accept him like he had so easily rejected Khushi and Garima Aunty?? It was better he was an anonymous. 

Sashi could see the confident and protective husband inside this young man, though he was assured at least his daughter has got someone like Arnav who cares and thinks of her so much, but his own need of meeting and talking to his DAUGHTER made him hear and understand nothing.

" I can never hurt her Arnav, she is my daughter!!"

Arnav gave a sarcastic smile.

" Wow.. You remember this, I'm glad to hear but let me tell you, now she is only My WIFE. And I know how much you have hurt her in past and how much your presence can hurt her in present. So Stop finding a chance to meet her."

Not standing there further to lose his sanity to talk in front of Sashi Gupta, Arnav left from there. Not only Khushi but also Garima had suffered a lot because of this man and not at any cost Arnav would encourage any kind of link of this man with his Khushi. He can never afford to lose her for anyone, for anything, at any situation. He will always make sure she is there with him because he simply can't survive without her.

**********************

Khushi was climbing stairs when she suddenly got pulled. She was taken aback seeing Arnav suddenly at the most odd hour . Not letting her any chance to talk, Arnav took her to their bedroom and locked the door. He never wants anyone to know what's going on in between them.

"What's wrong with you Arnav??"

" Can I ask same?? What's wrong with you?? I was talking to you and you hanged up the call.. What type of attitude is that Khushi??" (he asked angrily.)

" Then you must have remembered why did I do so.." (her reply added more salt.)

"Stop arguing with me."

"I am trying to understand what you want to say.. Ho kya gaya hai tumhe??"

"Tumhe ho kya gaya hai Khushi??"

"Are we fighting just because I took lift Arnav?? Really??"

"Yes!! And now you don't try to justify me your point Khushi."

"But.."

"You will never take any lift from anyone.."

They both were on extreme of their emotions. Their eyes were staring at each other intensely, he was holding her by her forearm and she was supporting on his chest. They both knew their anger was on its peak, it's better to keep quite in anger than speaking nonsense. Arnav took deep breath, trying to suppress his anxiety, anger  and restlessness.

Pulling her more closer, he whispered softly.

" Promise me, you will never again take any lift from anyone like this Khushi. You will wait for me no matter how long!! "

" I don't take lift like this everyday Arnav, it's just that I know Sashi Uncle..(His grip tighten around her arm which she felt. Her eyes traveled down at his grips.) That's why I accepted his offer."

" Not from him also.." 

Arnav demanded promise from Khushi. There was urgency, there was need, there was demand, there was desperation in his voice and that was it.. She became submissive and gave in in front of him like always.   Khushi was uncertain due to this kind of stubbornity of his but she gave in.

" Ok.. I'll not. I promise!! Now relax.. Can you??"

Arnav calmed down after her given promise, then pulled her in his embrace burying his face in her hair inhaling her refreshing fragrance. Khushi too wrapped her arms around his shoulder, giving him her warmth and assurance, rubbing his back.

*************************

Tara heard her father talking to someone over phone relating to Lucknow. She was stunned to hear that Arnav had come to know the real truth. Hanging up the call, he stood by window crossing his arms.

"Why do you want Khushi back in your life Papa??"

Sashi turned around, Tara was standing behind him with a questioning gaze.

" Why do you want her now?? Why do you want her to know who are you to her??"

" That's because she is my daughter like you.. I don't wish to repeat my past mistake, I want to take my daughter in my arms. I want Khushi to acknowledge me as her father."

"You think it will be easy for Khushi.. She has lived with this pain for years, will it be easy to forget?? When I came to know your past, Trust me I have never judged you on that basis. Whenever Mamma has gone opposite to you I have supported you.. And you know that You come first in my life before anyone.. (she paused.. taking deep breathe Tara added..) But nothing of these support you that whatever you had done in past was RIGHT.. You were WRONG then. What Khushi and her mother have gone through may be we can never imagine or understand.. You were terribly wrong then.."

Sashi Gupta just stared at this young woman in front of him, who carries his blood but much more mature than her age limit. She has accepted, respected and adored her father just being her father.. As a sinner to someone's emotion, someone's life,  Tara knew she would never give him a flying mark sheet.. 

Wrong is always wrong!!

Sin is always a Sin!!

" Then when am I rushing?? She'll take her time to accept me in her life."

Tara looked away.

" I don't wish to hate her Papa because Arnav loves her so much , stop giving me one more reason to hate her!!"

Her voice broke, her eyes were moist. She had some how controlled herself, moved on in her life trying to forget her any feelings for Arnav. She had understood, he already belongs to someone else and that someone else is Khushi who is now her STEP-SISTER!! She forgot her first love, will she be able to share her father's love with same woman so easily?? But she was afraid, this one step from her father might end up with her broken resolution. She wanted to save herself, she wanted to save another two lives who would get hurt in this process only.

That broke her heart into pieces.

Sashi tried to hold her hand.

" She..is a nice girl Tara.."

" I'm trying to forget my past Papa, at this stage my heart, my mind will not judge how nice or not she is. My heart will ask only one question.. Why her.. each time?? Why not me always??"

"Tara.."

"Don't try to create more complexity either for her or me..She is happy the way she is, I am happy the way I am."

Tara could not hold her tears anymore, ran away from there. Sashi Gupta again felt defeated under situation.

********************

It was only 15 days remain for Aman and Nitya's wedding. Nitya was super excited like never before. Preparations were going on with full swing.

Khushi could see some change in Arnav's behavior, his way of talking to her, his staying aloof from everyone. Normally these days he leaves for office early and returns late. Though they talk normally but Khushi could see something different in his eyes!! That day Arnav was working from home because of some reason, Khushi was noticing his lost expression, his disturbed mind, his some unspoken pain and unseen need. Nitya had called Khushi to help her with shopping. After seeing Arnav, she thought to ask him to give company them. They can call Aman and it would be helpful for Arnav to refresh his mood.

"Busy??"

Arnav looked up hearing Khushi. 

"As usual work.. Nothing new!!" (He again went back to work.)

Khushi pouted at his reply, came and sat beside him. Keeping her head on his arm, Khushi whispered.

" Some time I feel jealous of your laptop.. You know that!!"

That made Arnav frown.

" Why??" (he asked doubtfully.)

Making cute face, Khushi hugged his arm tightly.

" You are spending more time with it than me Arnav. Sometime I think whether you were a machine in your previous birth and this laptop is your long lost love interest. And this time you both got chance to stay together, happily!!  Your this damn laptop makes me feel insecure!!"

Arnav watched her amusingly.

" And after hearing you what I think, you know that??"

"No.."

"That you are totally MAD Khushi.. For God sake do you realize what are you saying. I.. as a.. machine during my last birth..and...this one my lost love!! Like seriously?? Any logic you find here Khushi??"

Khushi slapped his arm.

" I just shared with you what I feel, if I don't tell you then whom should I tell??"

Arnav sighed at her replies.

" Yeah right."

" Come with me today.. We are going for Aman and Nitya's wedding shopping."

" Khushi.. I"

Kissing his cheek, Khushi pleaded.

" Please.. Just once Arnav.. For me!! You will have fun Arnav, I promise."

Can he deny her more now?? Never!!

Arnav nodded his head, yearning that million dollar smile from his wife that made him feel good too!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 14.3K 32
ARSHI FAN FICTION ROMANCE 1st place in #childhood love. 6th place in Memoryloss.
53.4K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
148K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
232K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.