Boo || Kim Taehyung

By taesenpai-

she finally got the courage to go to the attic and clean up the place. she found an old chess board that look... More

1; intro
2;
3;
4;
5;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;
29;
30;
31;
32;
33;
34;
35;
36;
37; end

6;

12.7K 910 627
By taesenpai-

The next morning, I was eating breakfast and I remembered about the attic, I had left half-cleaned. I quickly left my food and climbed up the ladder.

As I entered the small spaced white room, my eyes froze at what I saw.

The attic was perfectly clean. And there was a table set up, in the exact middle of the place, and a chair on two of the sides. My gaze moved from the set-up to the chess board I had taken out earlier.

The piece on the other side had moved.

And no one, but me, lived in the house.

All the rumours... maybe they are true...?

I slowly went closer to the game board and narrowed my eyes to a paper that was placed under the board.

I slowly took out the paper and read what it said: "Play with me."

I flinched at how wrong that sounded and flipped the paper around, to see if there was any other writing. And there was.

"The chess game, I mean."

I chuckled and sat on one of the chairs. "So if this is how you wanna play, bring it on." I said and smirked.

I waited for some time but there was no sign of anyone. "Okay... if you're not gonna come out, I'll have to do it the traditional way."

I looked around and saw no traces of a soul, so I did it. "I hereby summon the ghost, that is said to be here, to play the game of chess with me."

I heard a faint laugh, and that's when I knew it; the ghost was ready to play.

"I'm moving my next piece..." I said, and moved another piece from my side.

"Waiting..." I said and looked around, waiting for the next move to take place.

After about five minutes, I looked back and saw that the next piece had been moved.

I smirked looking at how shitty the move was. And I moved another piece of mine, killing one of the other's.

My phone got a notification and I looked at the screen to see that I had to go for work.

"We can finish the game when I'm back. Don't cheat." I said, to no one specifically, and walked out of the attic.

As I was getting down the ladder, realisation struck me like a truck.

D-did I just talk to a g-ghost?

The colour drained out of my face and I quickly ran off to my room. I held my pillow and screamed into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.9K 31
She hissed as a bullet pierced onto her shoulder. She held her shoulder as blood freely fall and flow to her white gown. It was painful but as a for...
227K 10.1K 32
Park Y/N is a girl that can see ghost.It happen after she got into an accident when she was 5.Her parents died after that.The fact that she can see g...
5.3K 303 21
"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕..." "𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠!!!!" Where Beomgyu decides to live in a haunted room. "ᴋᴀɪ! ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴍ...
49.5K 6.3K 31
[Completed] "I now know that my night shall never meet your daylight in this life, but the promise of my love to you will be eternal, in the paltry r...