The Guardians (Rise of the br...

By LORDRGB1704

This six people are reunited by destiny to replace the old age of heroes The Viking The Winter guy The blon... More

Chapter One: Breaking the ice
Chapter two: The new intiative.
Chapter three: The search
Chapter four: Team up
Chapter five: The signal.
Chapter six: Assemble.
Chapter 7: The Battle.
Chapter eight: The goodbye
Chapter nine: The adventures continues
Chapter ten: Memories.
Chapter eleven: Answers
Chapter 12: Back again.
Chapter 13: The age of Dragons
Chapter 14: The Battle for Arendelle
Chapter 15: The salvation.
Chapter 16: Mistakes.
Chapter 17: The accords.
Chapter 18: The attack.
Chapter 19: Disagreements
Chapter 20: The battle between heroes
Chapter 21: Rage.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: The protection.
Chapter 24: Kronos.
Chapter 25: Attack on San-Fransokyo.
Chapter 26: The hunt for a stone.
Chapter 27: We don't trade lives
Chapter 28: One goal.
Chapter 29: The Arrival.
Chapter 30: A mad Titan.
Chapter 31: Turning point.
Avenge the fallen.
Chapter 32: Unexpected guest.
Chapter 33: The Return.
Chapter 34: The garden.
Chapter 35: But not us
Chapter 36: Time travel.
Chapter 37: The plan
Chapter 38: One shot.
Chapter 39: Complications
Chapter 40: Going further back.
Chapter 41: Hurry.
Chapter 42: The final battle
Chapter 44: A Fallen Viking.
The end.
Alternative ending
Special Episode

Chapter 43: The Last Assemble

320 13 0
By LORDRGB1704

Hiccup POV.

I heard a voice on my communicator.

-Hey Hicc, do you read me. That voice was Wasabi.

-It's Wasabi, Can you hear me.

-On your left.

I turned around and saw a magic portal, those ones that Jack used to use, and three persons walked through it.

Those were Flynn, Eret and Honey Lemon.

E: Hey, man. Missed us.

They were looking at me with a happy face, while I with Crying one.

Then Wasabi entered flying around the portal, while so many other portals were opened.

Then one of the other ones, revealed the old Guardians, Santa, Bunnymund, Toothiana and Fred, who went to Titan.

And from the portal that Flynn and the other used it came all the Dunbroch army, and Anna and Sandman.

There were so many armies here Dunbroch, Corona, Arendelle.

Then another portal was opened, but it wasn't like those ones it was the time travel ones.

And from that portal, Toothless came out.

H: Toothless???!! How are you even here.

As: Did we missed the party???? Said Astrid riding Stormfly.

H: Astrid?????
Val: Did you missed us???
H: How????!!!!

Gob: You left that thing of the spell and how to time travel. And we created our own armors.

Sn: Hope we didn't miss anything.

H: You just arrived on time.

All my people and dragons were all here, with my friends, my mother and my wife.

Then Jack and Hiro just woke up.

And right in front of Hiro, someone came flying.

Ba: Hello Hiro. It was Baymax.
Hi: Baymax!!!! Good to see you!!!!

H: It did worked.

S: Is that everyone??? Said Santa
Bu: What??? you wanted more?????

And from the destroyed compound, a giant ice monster came from it, I guess that was Elsa, and from the Monster's hand Ralph, Kristoff and Tadashi, on a new armor, came out.

Everyone was now here, Arendelle, Corona, Dunbroch, Berk and the dragons, now there was one thing left,

War.

All the heroes were prepared for the battle, Honey Lemon, Fred, Flynn Rider, Santa, Bunnymund, Baymax, Wasabi, Anna, Kristof, Tadashi, Elsa, Sandman, Tooth fairy, Eret, Ralph, Hiro and Jack were now ready than ever.

H: GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I stretched my hand to call back Mjolnir and it came to me.

H: Assemble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J: Blahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Jack shouted so loud that gave the order to run.

Everyone started running, Astrid riding Stormfly, Toothless, my friends on their dragons, Tadashi, Baymax and Wasabi as well, flying,

Elsa's giant monster started running.

And from Kronos's position, I saw he gave the order to his army to attack us.

Everyone was running like hell.

And suddenly the war started. All of us were fighting one last fight for the future of the world.

Narrator

Hiccup threw his hammer right to the face of that big alien, then Jack who crushed his axe on the ground freezing some nightmares, aliens and dragons, next Astrid who was flying with Stormfly attacking with her axe, Santa fighting with his swords, Ralph who was smashing and throwing away all in his way.

Then Elsa's giant ice Monster, hit with his strengths those old Pitch's Big Nightmare. Next Flynn, fighting with his sword and his reflexes, with the help of Eret with his knives. Then Honey back to back with Freddy throwing chem-balls and Freddy throwing fire from his suit.

Next Anna, firing fireballs from her hands, then Bunny who was throwing his boomerangs, Santa fighting with his pair of swords. And Toothiana, flying so fast hitting every creature, nightmare and dragon on her way.

Back with Hiccup and Jack who were fighting together. Hiccup first threw the Mjolnir and then Jack his stick, and they were fighting hand to hand and after that they summoned back their weapons.

J: Stop showing off, yours is smaller. Said Jack sarcastically. And behind them was Kristoff fighting nightmares with his sword and next to him was Sandy.

With Hiro was firing dragons, and nightmares, but he was pushed in the back, by one of Kronos's children, and when he was about to attack him again.

He was being pulled by something and it was Freddy, and then Elsa's monster stepped on him.

F: Hey Hiro, you remember when you Go-go and I went to space, and then everyone started disappearing, I must have disappeared as well, because when I came back, you and Go-go weren't there anymore. And a witch came to us and said.

"It's been five years, they need you"

And then Santa created one of his magic portals, hey is it me, or you look older.

Then Hiro hugged him.

Fr: Good to see ya again.

With Flynn was fighting two of those nightmares, he first killed one, then the other one put him on the ground, but someone destroyed it behind it.

It was Rapunzel.

Fl: Blondie. He said happy.
R: Hey Honey.

And they both got closer and kissed.

R: I missed you.
Fl: I know.

With Merida, she was running,with the gauntlet, away from Kronos's creatures but that one was bigger.

Then Wasabi tackles it, and stabbed it with his wings.

M: Jack, what do you want me to do to this damn thing????!!!!! She asked from her communicator.

J: Get those stones away as possible!!!!!!!

Ra: No!!!!!!!

Said Ralph who was behind Jack.

Ra: We need to get them back where they came from.

Hi: That's the problem, Kronos knows the spell, and the way of time travel.
H: Then Merida Get away with those stones, let's keep this fight till the end.

With Astrid who was fighting those creatures with her axe, she was having trouble, fighting with that, till Hiccup came to save her.

H: Heads up.  He threw the Mjolnir to those ones, when she shouted.

As: Behind you!!!!!

He summoned his hammer back, but he didn't grab it, besides he dodged it and the hammer that was going at hyper speed hit the nightmares behind him.

As: Thanks.  

Hiccup got close to his wife and kissed her passionately.  And on their right, a bunch of dragons were about to attack him, but Hiccup just threw a lightning bolt to them while he was still kissing her.

R: Jack, are you seeing this????
J: That's his wife.

H: I really missed you.
As: Me too.

H: Wait a minute, if you're here. Where's our child????????
As: Yeah, about that........

H: Please tell me you didn't brought our child to the battle.

As: Look,  after you were frozen, we managed to survive, but most of New Berk was destroyed, so we had no way to build our own armors, till  one year later the dragons came back and we're now here, and now our girl is one year old now.

Don't worry Fishlegs and Ruffnut took her away.

H: Wait, you said "her"?
As: We had a daughter. She said very happy.

H: That's amazing.

With Jack.

He was freezing every creature, dragon or army who got close to him. And next his position was Bunnymund.

Bu: Jack?????! Said Bunnymund 🐰
J: Glad to see you Kangaroo.

And Sandy landed near them saluting them.

J: You too Sandy.

With Kronos.

Kronos was fighting some Corona and Dunbroch soldiers killing them.

Kr: Where's Proxima????!!

Dr: She's not answering. Said Drago.

-Sire. Said on his children pointing at Merida running with the gauntlet.

Merida running with the gauntlet, was about to get caught. But then, Valka riding Cloudjumper blast them all, and someone stepped in front of her.

E: Merida!!!!!!!! It was Eret.

E: Give it to me.

Merida gave the gauntlet to Eret, who rushed at high speed, running away from those nightmares.

And when Kronos was about to catch Eret, someone landed in front of him.

And that person was Anna.

An: It's time for a Rematch.

Kr: I don't even know who you are.

An: You will.

Anna started firing so many powerful fireballs right to Kronos to distract him, so that Eret could run away.

But the child of Kronos used his telekinesis to take it First.

Fr: I got it!!!!!! Shouted Freddy

Eret threw the gauntlet to Freddy who gave a super jump, grabbing the the stones.

Fr: Let pass Freddizilla.

He took out his claw and threw fire to everyone who attacked him.

Anna was still giving Kronos an ass whooping, when she was giving him a strong fire flare he was barely resisting it.

Kr: Rain Fire!!!!!!!!!

- But our armies.

Kr: Just do it!!!!! He shouted.

And from Kronos's ship, it started firing so massive missiles on the battle field.

And one of them blast almost blasted Anna far away.

Fr: I got this, I got this.   Said Fred while so many creatures were crushing him.  Ok I don't got this.

Fr: Help!!!!!!!!!!

Hiccup saw how Fred was in trouble and he got an idea.

H: Hey Freddy!!!!! Heads up!!!!!!  

He threw his hammer, so that Fred could get out of there, by throwing one of his sticky ropes to it. 

But his roped was cut it down, so Baymax caught him.

Ba: Hang on Freddy.

Then Baymax threw him right to Stormfly and Astrid.

Fr: Hey, nice to meet you, OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Ho: Has anyone seen Go-go?????!!! Asked Honey.

Ta: No!!!! We don't know if she survived the explosion. Said Tadashi. 

Hi: Go-Go do you copy.
Go: I'm ok, I'm ok

Kr: Where are you?!???! Asked Kristoff.

Go: I'm at Kronos's spaceship, right now, I'm trying to escape from here, I'm gonna blow this thing down!!!!

Hi: Hang on there!!!!! Someone go up there!!!!!!

Ta: Busy!!!!!!!!
W: As well.

Ba: Oh no.

And from Freddy and Astrid position, a missile almost killed them but it made Freddy fell off Stormfly and fell on the ground still with the gauntlet.

Hiccup heard the conversation and thought on something.

H: Toothless!!!!!!!!!! He shouted to his old dragon friend.

He landed right next to him.

H: Bud take me up there. 

Hiccup POV.

I rode Toothless again after almost ten years. And this really felt awesome.

H: Yeah!!!!!!!! Just like old times bud!!!!!!!! It felt good to be with Toothless one last time, now we're now about to save Go-go.

H: Go-go I'm in position, say when you're ready to jump.

Go: Hold on!!!!

Then I heard some explosion inside there.

Go: Now!!!!!!!

Toothless and I made a huge  hole on the wall of the spaceship that was now exploding, and from there Go-go jumped off.

H: Gotcha.

Go: Thanks.

H: You're Welcome.

Narrator.

Kronos saw how his spaceship was destroyed, and fell down into the ocean.

Back with Fred who was lying on the ground, holding the gauntlet.

And Elsa appeared right in front of him.

F:  Hey, I'm Freddy.
Els: Hey, need a hand.

Elsa helped Fred to get up, and he gave her the gauntlet to escape with it, but the rest of the army was now in front of them.

F: I don't know how you're gonna get out of here through all that.

An: Don't worry. Said Anna who appeared next to them.

M: She's got help. Then Merida, alongside with Rapunzel, Astrid, Honey Lemon, Go-go, Tooth fairy.

It was like a female power.

All the women started fighting them,

Anna firing to those enormous nightmares, to stop them, so that Astrid could hit them, with her axe while flying with Stormfly.

Go-go and Honey fighting together, with her disks and her chem-balls.

Merida, shooting arrows, Rapunzel fighting with her skills, and finally The Tooth Fairy commanding her little fairies to attack the bad guys.

Elsa, was escaping with the stones, impulsing herself while she was doing a ramp of ice.

Kronos was about to stop her, but then, Astrid while riding Stormfly ordered her to shot a fire blast to Kronos, then Anna who as well did the same thing with her powers, and then Honey, who threw six explosives chem-balls.
All of that hit Kronos that left him on the ground.

Now Elsa was far away from Kronos, but then he threw his sword right to Elsa's ramp, making her fall and she lost the stones.

Wa: Somebody Go get the stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shouted Wasabi.

Hiccup landed with Toothless, and were about to get them, but Kronos arrived first.

Toothless tried to stop him, but he grabbed him from his wing a gave him a strong punch right to his chest.

Then Hiccup was trying to push him away from the stones, so Kronos from the frustration gave Hiccup a poke on his chest as well.

Once Kronos took the gauntlet, Jack stopped him from putting it, he was using all his forces to stab his axe on his chest.

J: Aghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Kronos with his other hand, took Jack's axe and hit him with it leaving him unconscious.

And now he had the gauntlet on his hand and was about to put it on his right hand.

Hiccup saw how Toothless was on the ground, so he had a new idea, he took Mjolnir, summoned some Lightnings and hit Toothless with them.

And those lighnings gave Toothless an enormous amount of power, making him more powerful and stronger.

When Kronos our the gauntlet on, he was resisting all the power from the stones, and was now ready to snap his fingers.

But before he could snap them, Toothless was holding his hand with his full power.

Kronos hit him with his left hand, but it had no effect on him.

Then Kronos took out the dragon stone from the gauntlet, hit hit him with his fist holding the stone, sending him away.

Hiccup saw how his best friend fell on the ground, and now he thought it was all lost, then he remembered when the witch saved Hiccup's life.

"There's no other way"

Then he started thinking why he was still alive. To do what he's destined to do, and if he did it, there would be no change.

H: A chief protects it's own, I love you all.

Kronos put the dragon stone on the gauntlet, but Hiccup was trying to pull the gauntlet off, but he couldn't do it, and Kronos threw him away.

Kr: I am Inevitable.   

He snapped his fingers, but nothing happened, he turned the gauntlet around and saw that the stones weren't there anymore, besides, someone else took them.

And it was Hiccup, who got out of his pocket, Hiro's old nano-tech compartment he gave him five years ago.

And used that to do a small gauntlet for his hand with the stones.

And now the stones were on his power, and he said something to Kronos before snapping.

H: And I.............Am.......... The Dragon Master. 

💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥.

A great flash was made from the snap.

And then......................

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 43 11
"𝐨𝐑 𝐠𝐨𝐝" 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐒𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠...
128K 6.4K 93
❛ πš†π™΄π™°π™Ίπ™½π™΄πš‚πš‚π™΄πš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ 𝙱𝙰𝙳, πšƒπ™·π™΄πšˆ 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™·πš„π™Όπ™°π™½ ❜ ⎊ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Όπ™°πšπš…π™΄π™» πš‚π™΄πšπ™Έπ™΄πš‚ "𝗗𝗼 π—œ 𝗸...
8.3K 360 10
A painful past can lead you to a happy future.