Exchange// Billie Eilish

By bilstan

"YOOO FIN WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT USING MY-" a girl with silver hair yelled, barging into the bathroom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
SEQUEL + OTHER BOOKS
Potential Q&A
MACY

Chapter 15

30.2K 755 3K
By bilstan

Ellie 

Ellie's POV 

Billie and I never really talked about what where we stood with each other after our fight but waltzing into school hand in hand was good enough for me. English was first and we had the pleasure of being amongst Mrs Stevens soul breaking company.

"Oh look at this! Billie thank you for showing up this week" she exclaimed, sarcasm dripping off her tongue.

Does she ever give anyone a break? It was such a pleasant Tuesday morning until this witch opened her mouth. Honestly, it's like someone plucked Abigail straight out of the Crucible and turned her into a middle-aged woman who does a mediocre job of teaching children.

"Pleasure is all mine" Billie spat back with just as much sarcasm and pulled us to the back corner.

"Move" she said to the two kids already there.

"No" the blonde one said "I don't take orders from dykes" he snickered, and his friend slapped him up.

"May I remind you of the favour you owe me from last year after Halloween night Jay?" Billie stared the blonde who I learnt is Jay down.

His eyes widened and he quickly grabbed his bag, "come on man" he told his friend and scurried away.

"Do you just have threats on everyone?" I asked as I took a seat.

"Pretty much" Billie nodded and dragged my desk right next to hers before wrapping an arm around my chair.

"So it seems like you two aren't ignoring each other anymore" Kelsey said, making me breakaway from Billie's kiss.

"Yeah" I laughed and patted Billies chest "all is forgiven"

"Good because you two ignoring each other was getting so exhausting, it was like I was talking to two brick walls and my voice was echoing off them"

"Sorry" I mumbled, feeling bad for splitting the group momentarily.

"Oh please it was nowhere as exhausting as being on the receiving end Kels, believe me that shit sucked booty" Billie laughed, but I could sense the honesty behind it which added onto the guilt even more.

Maybe I did overreact? Fuck, I overreacted and wasted a whole week by ignoring not only Billie but everyone. I bet Mav and Connor hate me now. My chest was closing in and it was getting harder to breathe. I need to get some air quick.

"I uh- just remembered" I started and got off Billie's lap, "I had to hand in an essay for extra credit in English after Mrs Stevens threw me out, I'll see you guys later" I snatched my bag quickly and ducked out of the locker room of the gym.

Billie and I were tasked to clean the storeroom because I couldn't play whatever game we were playing, obviously. And Billie was still sticking to her whole 'coaches don't play' motto, so we took the opportunity to make out in the locker rooms for two hours.

Pushing the doors open I gasped for air, choking on anxiety. Air, I needed some clean, fresh air. I kept walking until I was under some trees next to the football field and slid down it. Placing my hands on my head, I tried to take deep breaths, but they only got quicker and shallower.

"Eleanor?" I heard Billie in the distance but the ringing in my ears was getting louder. I covered them with my trembling hands to block out the ringing, but it was no use.

Hands suddenly wrapped around me and Billie pulled me onto her lap as she began whispering in my ear. Billie stayed with me until I calmed down, she never let go or loosened her hold once.

My breathing became stronger and the tears stopped spilling down me cheeks, "are you good now baby?" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and kept my head on her chest.

Opening my eyes I looked at Billie, she genuinely looked worried. I really don't deserve her worry.

"Sorry- I uh- It's been a long time since I've had a panic attack. It just caught me off guard" I sniffled and looked away.

"Hey, no" she grabbed my chin to look back at her "there is nothing to be sorry about"

We sat in silence for a while, Billie was letting me calm down, but I knew she was bursting to ask what brought on the panic attack.

"Let's go home, you'll be exhausted and if you're not awake in class then there is no point for either of us to be here" Billie pulled us up and swung my bag around her shoulder before wrapping her other arm around my waist.

"Do you want to tell me what caused the panic attack now? Or later?" she asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

I sat in silence thinking about what to say, "uh I guess" Billie waited for me to continue as I plucked up the energy to speak.

"Just when Kelsey was talking about how detached I've been made me realise how overdramatic I was being last week. I know it was to make a point to you, but I didn't mean to ignore her Mav and Connor and now they probably hate me and I—"

"Eleanor, they don't hate you baby, they couldn't even if they tried" she squeezed my hand and brought it to her lips, leaving a kiss. "Kelsey was joking, we were both really pissy last week and unbearable to be around, there's nothing to feel guilty of, it happens to everyone"

I nodded at her attempt to make me feel better and leant my head against the window before closing my eyes.

"Eleanor" Billie lightly shook me, making me crack my eyes open, "c'mon princess we're home now" she said softly.

I headed straight for the kitchen as soon as Billie opened the door. Opening the freezer I took out the vegan ice cream and two spoons. Maybe I should get another tub. Fuck it, I should definitely grab the second, untouched pint. It's cookies and cream and I'm not about to say no to cookies and cream.

"Bil?" I yelled from the kitchen, asking for her where abouts as I opened the pantry to fish out the Oreos and Takis.

"Basement!" she yelled back, and I made my way down there.

Dumping the food onto next to Billie on the couch, I plopped down in between her legs and laid against her chest. As gross, cringe and soft as it sounds having her arms wrapped around me is where I feel the safest and most at home now.

"Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto?" she asked, passing me the controller to the PlayStation.

I almost feel offended that she's asking me such a simple question, I gave her a 'bitch, is you for real?' look and she shook her head laughing.

"You right, you right... Grand Theft Auto all the fucking way"

"Quick! Baby you're on 4 stars now!" she yelled in my ear before stuffing another Oreo in her mouth.

"Quit yelling in my fucking ear and I might be able to concentrate!" I yelled back and sat up.

"Oop- bitch, now you on 5. Popo bout to bust your dumbass" she said with her mouth full, giving me live ASMR.

"Bro I swear to God if you don't quit your disgusting chomping in my ear I'll throw hands" I gave up trying to get away from the police and handed Billie the controller and she restarted.

"Oh please" she scoffed and stole a car, "you could never with your weak ass"

Me? Weak?

"I could easily beat you in an arm wrestle with my bad   shoulder"

"Keep talking and your nose might be as long as my dick from all that lying"

"Let's go then! Right here right now!" I sat up and faced her.

"Dude fucking move! I can't see and I'm about to bust someone's ass for a Lambo" I didn't budge, and she groaned when she died.

"Don't cry when you lose" she said and placed a pillow between us.

Let's just say that I went back a few weeks too early and we may or may not have popped my shoulder back out.

"Did the doctor not say to wait 6 weeks before full movement?" Maggie asked as she drove us to the ER.

"Yeah but—"

"And its not even been 3?"

"Yeah but—"

"And why weren't you two at school?" she peered at us through the rear vision mirror.

"Well you see—"

"Billie I sadly expect skipping from you, but Ellie don't let Billie become a bad influence" she sighed, looking back at the road.

"Sorry Maggie, this time it wasn't Billie it was me. I wasn't feeling to good and asked if she could drop me home, but Bil insisted on staying to make sure I was all good" I explained, giving Maggie a shy smile.

"Oh?" she raised her eyebrows "well it's good to see you two are friends now" she smiled and continued driving, "just don't make a habit of it"

Billie had a smirk at the 'friends' comment and I smacked her leg to make her stop, but that only made her grin and grab my hand, lacing our fingers together.

Yeah sure Maggie, we're great friends.

"So it looks like you've just popped it out and back in again, the swelling should be down in a few days and continue wearing the sling" the doctor said as he finished assessing my shoulder.

I could have literally figured that out for myself, but Billie insisted we go to the ER in case she did any real damage. But like I said to her "I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me"

"Just make sure no more arm wrestles for the next few months" he laughed and handed Maggie some paperwork to sign.

"Even as a crip I still one" I boasted and flexed my arm before putting the sling back on.

"No you're not! I'm obviously the stronger one if I popped your shoulder back out" Billie exclaimed, waving her arms up in disbelief.

Does she not realise that it was the strength of my shoulder against her weak force that caused it to pop out?

"Girls!" Maggie scolded as she handed the doctor the paperwork.

"I hope you step on Lego" I whispered at Billie harshly and she flipped me off in return.

After leaving the doctors Maggie dragged us to the mall with her because she had some things to pick up. And Billie decided that it would be a good idea to grab a trolley from target and wheel us around the mall with me in it.

"Just get in Eleanor, I don't see the big deal!" she pointed at the trolley.

"There are many big deals Billie! For one you're the one steering and two YOU'RE THE ONE STEERING!" I yelled back at her. "I already went to the ER once today, I don't feel like a second trip and I don't think Maggie would either"

She groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose. Overdramatic bitch. "You'll be fine, and I would volunteer as the one to be in the cart but you're an arm down andweak so looks like you have to be in the cart"

"Fuck off! I won that arm wrestle"

"I'll buy you chicken nuggets for a week" she tried bargaining and I shook my head.

She buys me chicken nuggets regardless, so she'll have to do better than that.

"What do you want then?"

"I don't know" I shrugged and tapped my finger on the trolley.

I could see the Billie's brain ticking at what to bribe me with, and when she struck the idea a huge grin plastered her face. "I'll take you out"

Take me out? Like out, out? On a date out? It's like she can read my thoughts "yes as in on a date" she grinned more.

"Ok" she jumped excitedly but I cut that off damn quick "if I go down in anyway shape or form there will be hell to pay Billie and no date"

She pulled my shirt and brought me in for a sweet kiss, "have some trust princess" she whispered before helping me into the trolley and entering the mall.

Lord above please take care of me if I die.

"Billie slow down!" I screeched as she took a hard right, giggling away as the store employee chased us down.

Billie thought it would be a good idea to do 'trick shots' but her athletic abilities equate to those of a moth and she ended up kicking an aisle down instead. Which resulted in us being chased around the sporting store by a very hot headed manager who looked like he was about to pass out.

"Mall secutiry!" he yelled to the cashier "CALL MALL SECURITY! NOW!"

"Bitch I think the fuck not" Billie muttered and stopped running. "Quick Eleanor! You're a sprinter, carry me and lets get the fuck out" she motioned for me to get out of the trolley.

"Billie there's no way in hell hat I'll be able to—"

"That's them!" the manager yelled as he pointed us out to the mall security.

"Shit bitch, gotta blast" I shrieked and got out of the trolley, not so gracefully might I add.

I grabbed Billies hands and took off towards the exit, the mall security hot on our trail. People gasped and got out of our way as we yelled for them to move. Dear me, I hope Maggie hasn't heard or witnessed any of this yet.

As we rounded the corner, I saw Victoria Secret, there's no way that he'll follow us in there.

"Billie, quick let's hide in there" I pointed towards it and we made a bee line for the pink shop.

Darting through the aisles we hid in one of the empty change rooms.

"How long" I took another deep breath "do you think we should wait" I placed my hands above my head for more air.

"I dunno" Billie muttered in between short breaths. I laughed at the sight before me, an exhausted Billie with flushed cheeks.

"You say I'm the weaker one, but I am by far fitter than you" I teased as she gasped for more air.

"I have asthma dude" she slid down the wall and onto the floor "so get off my dick"

Laughing, I popped my head out of the stall and looked around. The coast seemed clear and I stepped out.

"Bro where are you going, they are—"

"Nah Bil, it's all good I don't even think he entered the shop"

"Oh ok" she got up and exited the stall, "well while we are here, I would love to see you in some of these" she picked up a set of lingerie. Ooo I do like them, "mind giving daddy a preview?" and then she ruined it.

"Eww Billie, I was actually considering until you had to open your mouth" I pushed her away laughing and walked out of the store, leaving behind a pouty Billie. 

A/N   Ummmm... we've gone up to 3K reads since last update which was literally two days ago, guys wtf! THANKYOU!!!!

Also Music Midtown looked AMAZING if anyone went let us know! And is it just me but from all the videos I've seen of Billie's performances lately her happiness has shun through her singing and she sounds better if that's even possible. Like I saw a video of her singing WYWG at her Lallapalooza in Berlin and it's the best one I've ever heard.

Hope everyone is good!

Vote, comment, share

Bilstan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
267K 8K 51
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ꜱᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴏʀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ, ɪɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʏ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜʏᴘɴᴏᴛɪᴢɪɴɢ, ʜᴇʀ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍ...
22K 796 22
[COMPLETED] Too willing to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people's intentions in general are good, or that life is simple and fair...
91.7K 2.6K 43
"You've never listened to my music before? What the fuck, how?" Billie asked confused. "As I said, I just never got a chance to listen to it I guess...