The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Rainy Night

3.2K 45 9
By FullerK75

3 Hours Later.
Kanan pov.
It Been Since I Last Spoke To Sabine and Zeb. I Gave Them Their Assignments and Went On To Do Mine. I Still Needed To The Cyber Force Base and I Bet The Police Station Knows Where It Is. It's Was Still Night Time. Judging By The Big Clock In The Sky.

It Was Also Raining. Luckily I Brought My Cloak. Since The Inter Police Force Will Be Looking For Us. I Bet There Won't Be That Many Cops At The Station. I Have This Map That Tells Me The Locations of The City and The Police Station Wasn't That Far. Ok It's Time For Me To Move. I Jump Down From The Roof I Was Standing On and Landed On In An Alley.

I Walk Into The Streets and Saw People Walking Past Me. As I Was Walking. I Saw A Patrol.

Be On The Lookout For The Rebel Criminals. The One Front said. I Walk Past and Kelp Going On. Then One of Them Grab Me By The Shoulder. I Turned Around and Look Down. Excuse Me Sir? Have You Seen These Rebels? He ask. I Look At The Picture and Saw All Our Faces On It. No. I said.

May I See Your Face To Be On The Safe Side. Um No Thank You. He Got Furious and Grab My Hood. Ripping It Off. IT'S THE JEDI!!! BLAST HIM!!! The Others Turn Around and Draw Their Weapons. I Took Off and They Started Shooting. I Pulled Out My Former Apprentice Lightsaber and Started Deflecting.

I Started Jumping On Top of Building and Was Running On The Roof Tops. Great Now Their Beheading Here. Smooth Move Kanan. I Knew I Shouldn't Have Taken The Street. Just As I Was Running and Jumping On The Roof Tops. Some Wired Gunships Came Out of Nowhere and Surrounded Me.

FIRE JEDI!!! YOU COMPLETELY SURROUNDED!!! One of The Ships Yelled. NEVER!!! I yelled As The Ships Lock There Weapons On Me. Oh Crap. I Ran Off Again As They Just Started Firing At Me. I Dive Off The Roof and Landed Some Where For Cover. SEARCH THE AREA!!! FIND THAT JEDI!!!

Come On Kanan. You Don't Have Much Time Before. I said To Myself and Put My Hood Back.

Secret Cyber Force Base.
Briefing Room
Ezra pov.
I Was In The Briefing Room Along With Leia. We Call Everyone To Hunt Down The Rebel Criminals. Everyone Was In and I Started The Meeting.

Alright Everyone Listen Up. I Called You All Here Today Because We Have Problem. The Chief of The Neon City Police Department Has Informed Me That The Ghost Crew Is Here On Neon. And Before You All Got Here. I Was Informed That Kanan Was Spotted In This Area. I said Pulling Up A Holo Map.

We Don't Know Where He's Going Or Where He's Friends Are. I Believe That Their Splitting Up. It's No Doubt That Their Trying To Locate The Where Abouts of Our Base. And They Can't Contact The Rebellion. Because We're Are Jamming All Rebellion Signals. But If They Find Us. They'll Get Off World and Go Back To The Rebellion.

And When The Rebels Returned. We Shall Have A Trap Waited For Them. Now Any Questions? Leia ask Finishing Her Statement. Yes I Have A Question? Hera ask. Yes Hera? I ask. Who Going Be After Them? I Sending All of You To Go After Them. We'll Be Split Up Into Team. I, Ahsoka and Our Team Will Be Going After Kanan. Leia, Ursa, and Their Team Will Be Going After Sabine.

And Hera, Victoria, and Thier Team Will Be Going After Zeb and Chopper. I Already Have Some of The Cyber Warriors In The City Looking For Them. So We Have To Catch Up. So That's The End of The Meeting. Alright Everyone Let's Move Out. I said and We Started Moving.

Everyone Got On To Their Ships and Started Flying Towards The City. I Got On Mine With Ahsoka, Luke, Leo, Devin, Jason and Some of Our Troops. I'm Pretty Sure Kanan Would Be Very Surprised To See Again Ahsoka. Yes Ezra. I'm Pretty Sure. With The New Moves You Have Teach Me. He'll Be No Match For Me. Ahsoka said As We Continue To Fly Towards The City.

An Hour Later
Kanan pov.
I Finally Made It To The Police Station and Saw Only A Few Guards.

I Jump Up On The Near By Roofs and Double Jump On To The Police Station. Then I Saw A Fly Police Car Coming Up From The Ground and I Hid

It Flew Off and Came Out of My Hiding Place. Ok I Have To Be Quiet and Quick. I Actvied My Lightsaber and Started Cutting A Hole Into The Roof. Once I Was Finished. I Made My Way Outside and Was In The Air ducks. I Look Through The Filters and Saw A Private Office. Great. I Removed The Filters and Landed In The Room.

I Saw A Computer On The Desk and Went Towards It. I Open It and It Turn On. Ok This Computer As To Have The Location of The Base. I Started Searching and Didn't See Anything. Come On. It's Got To Be Here. Then I Saw Something. I Open It and It Was Location of The Cyber Force Base. Yes I Finally Got It.

I Was About To Start Memorizing The Location But Three Figures Busted Through The Walls and They Look At Me.

KANAN JARRUS FREEZE!!! The First One said. Him and The Last Held Me At Blaster Point. Now Surrounded and Hand Over The Computer. The 2nd One said. I Grab The Computer and Used The Force To Push Him Out The Way. He's Buddies Started Firing At Me.

I Noticed That There Were No Cops Around. I Busted Through The Doors Thinking I Was Safe. But I Was Wrong.

Police and Swat Were Everywhere. Including The Three People Behind Me. This Was Not Good. There's Was No Way To Escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 398 25
Ezra and Sabine have a secret. Ezra is the prince of Lothal and Sabine is princess of Mandalor. They were engaged at Ezra's birth and supposed to be...
105K 1.1K 32
Sabine Leaves Ezra On A Mission On Purpose And Tells The Crew That He Was Dead. The Empire Transforms Him Into A Cyborg And He Starts Working For The...
88.6K 1.6K 36
After the Ghost crew got captured on a mission, the Empire won't put up with them anymore, so they are frozen in carbonite. Four years pass of being...
13.6K 287 20
Ahsoka struggles with the new revelation of the Sith Lords identity. Meanwhile Ezra is having fears of his own. When the Ghost crew and Ahsoka are as...