~Target~ Changlix

By glittergyu

Felix- the boy who is everyones targer. Changbin- school's most popular kid, who is loved by everyone. contai... More

~Changbin Introduction ~
~Felix Introduction~
~First school day~
~I will end you Changbin~
~You still look ugly~
~GYU~
~Something new~
~Get lost!~
~Mood swings~
~The rain~
~English lesson~
~We don't want him here~
~Sad~
~Wana hangout?~
~Let's give him a chance~
~Then let's call it date?~
~No way!~
~Is this a joke to you?~
~I miss him~
~Mum, who was it?~
~Coma~
~Chronosaurus street~
~He's up!~
~More like BOY-friends~
~Binie!~
~He will stay with me~
~I will like, live here?~
~Of course i did baby~
~Like what you see?~
~I like you really much~
~Don't be sad Lixie~
~Where's Felix?~
~Boyfriend~
~Can Felix live with us~
~You know you saved me?~
~I love you Bokie~
~When did i ever?~
~He's gona run away!~
~I found him like this~
~Are you jealous again?~
~It hurts!~
~No, I'm fine!~
~I'm totally fine~
~Baby!~
~Hey, lovebirds!?~
~Ohh yea, they know~
~I'm bored~
~I know the true~
~Nice story!~
~You wish!~
~No!~
~I'm glad to help you!~
~Save?~
~Felix would never~
~Oh no!~
~We do care Felix~
~AHHHHH~
~Sorry~
~Alright~
~End~
Criminal
~Pool party~
Help
(Autor needs to say something)

~Kiss me!~

6.8K 286 74
By glittergyu

Changbin: "Why didn't you told be before Jisung, i though we were friends!?"

Jisung: "We are Changbinie and always will be... it's just i wasn't completely ready to tell someone"

Changbin: "But you told Minho hyung everything"

Jisung: "Yes, because Minho is my boyfriend..."

Changbin: "How doe's that even meters?, if you had a reason to hate Felix and me you should told us first. You even know how hard it was for Felix to see how you ignore him?"

Jisung: "But i had my reasons...i never hated Felix or you Binie!"

Changbin: "Look, I'm so sorry for your parents and I'm sorry that i acted like that... it's just hard for me to see my baby hurting"

Felix smiled and leaned closer to Changbin.

Changbin: "And now i have two baby's to take care of, if you don't like it then I can't help it"

Jisung stood up and went closer to Felix.

Jisung: "I'm not hating your children Felix...just please keep the baby!, don't do the same as my dad did to me"

Felix: "Don't worry Jisungie we will keep the baby!"

Everyone was smiling at that coment, but mostly Changbin, because dream of his own family become an reality and he has the most beautiful and lovable boyfriend and soon his own baby.

Minho: "I'm happy about you guys, Jisungie as well!"

Changbin smiled and stood up, just like the other boy's.Changbin hugged Minsung couple. He was happy.

Changbin: "I know"

After 5 months

Felix: "Binie I can't wait any longer!"

Felix is sitting on Changbin's lap, the back pressed against Changbin's chest and head is laying on elders shoulder.

Changbin: "Calm down Yongbokie"

Changbin runs his hands over Felix big belly as he kisses Felix soft neck. He slips his fingers under Felix hoodie and holds the baby who's soon to be born and loved. Felix smiles and holds Changbin's hands.

Felix: "I'm just to excited Binie... that's our baby down there!"

Changbin smirks and leans down to press a sweet kiss to Felix lips. Felix responds immediately and turns around so now he's facing the elder. He leans over Changbin and holds his neck. Changbin's arms go down Felix waist, but stops.

Changbin: "Babe?"

Felix: "M?"

Felix leans down again and press a kiss on Changbin's lips, but the elder didn't kiss back.

Felix: "Kiss me!"

Changbin: "Lixie.."

Felix: "Touch me, hold me!"

Changbin kisses Felix nose and hugs the blonde boy.

Changbin: "U making me feel things I don't want to feel now...not jet, i waiting for the right time".

Felix hugged Changbin and kisses his forehead.

Felix: "I'm sorry, it's just that i want you so much that I can't wait"

He said with a big pout what made Changbin chuckle and press a soft kiss on Felix lips.

Felix: "You do like kiss me don't you!?"

Felix started laughing, because Changbin was red of embarrassment. He really loved to kiss his boyfriend, but still often he went shy mode and acted like a little kid who just got his first kiss. Felix wasn't far away from that. All those kisses before going to bed or waking up to, made him feel so special and loved. The only person who give Felix so much love.

Changbin: "I do!"

*****

Jisung: "Where is the baby!?"

Changbin: "Who?"

Jisung: "Felix"

Changbin crossed his arms and rested against the door frame.

Changbin: "He's mine baby, what do you mean!"

Jisung laughed and went past Changbin. He put off his shoes and went inside. Changbin turned around to see a excited squirrel running around and looking for something.

Changbin: "What are you doing here!?"

Changbin laughed at the boy's actions. Jisung was so excited to see Felix. However Felix belly was big it wasn't the time jet, but Jisung loved to come over to Felix and take care of him when Changbin was working with Chan in the studio. Felix and Jisung get really close after they cleared all the things between them. Jisung already loved Changlix baby.

Jisung: "Came here to take care of Felix of course!"

Changbin rolled his eyes and smiled.

Changbin: "Fine, but don't call him baby, his mine baby only!"

Jisung taped Changbin's shoulder.

Jisung: "I was talking about the kid Changbin, don't worry...will not take your Felix away"

Changbin glared at Jisung, but smiled afterwards.

Changbin: "I know...Felix is in the bedroom, take care of him, and if something happens then call me oky!?"

Jisung: "Calm down haha, everything's will be fine"

Changbin left the house and went to 3RACHA studio to meet his friend Chan, while Jisung and Felix is hanging out together.

Felix every time shared his feelings about the baby and they could talk for hours. Jisung has become Felix bestfriend, just like Changbin's.

Jisung: "Hi Felix, you look amazing!"

Felix rolled his eyes and greeted the squirrel boy inside his and Changbin's room.

Jisung: "You both should stop rolling your eyes, is that how your arguments go?"

Felix chuckled and sat down on the bed, after him Jisung as well.

Felix: "We don't have any fight's, only arguments we have is about who loves who better or when i tell him that his cuter than me. He gets angry, but in the adorable way and tells me how beautiful and cute i am for like an hour to change my mind"

Jisung: "Do you..."

Felix: "Lol, nope... he's still the cutest!"

Jisung made disgusted face.

Jisung: "Aghh you both are the weirdest  couple i know!"

Felix: "I don't mind to be weird with him, i love him so much..."

I'm back, hello, hii....

Please tell me your thoughts about this story...

Happy late Felix and Jisung's birthday!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1K 30
In which Changbin is a shy innocent boy. Felix in the other hand is a bad boy, and tries to flirt with Changbin. ~fluff ~smut
4K 50 15
A Hyunjin fanfic🤍✨
12K 216 24
stray kids imagines.・゜✭・
57.2K 2.4K 27
Changbin realises he's pregnant with his ex-boyfriend. Minho ~fluff ~smut