Descendant Of The Stars: RWBY...

By Super761

Adoption helps give a child a new home But these homes aren't always idealic However some make it out of thes... More

Nothing Changed
Meeting The First
To Prove Himself
Another Experience
People's limits
Strange Relative
First Real Trial
Coming To Terms
Going Forward
Being Shown up
Moving Forward
A Better Dorm
Trying Harder
A Fearsome Revelation
Moving Up
A New Year
Joyful Reunion
Watching Over Them
Challenge To Truly Prove
Angered, and Reunited
Betrayed The Trusting
The New Mission
The First Battle
A Continued Struggle
Questioned Morals
A Heated Start
A Dark Presence
Falling Early
Worsening Circumstances
A Way To Finish Things
Heading Off
Nearing The End
Y/N vs Salem (Finale)

Standing Up

7.4K 178 199
By Super761

(This story's been doing really good... so, thanks)

3rd person pov

Y/N: How do i use the... "Spin"

Johnny: Visualisation

The young teen hummed, looking to the tennis ball in his hand. He inagined it spinning, like when thrown but nothing happened until he felt it move slightly making his eyes widen.

Trying it again noyhing happened, believing it was because he moved his hand and it rolled slightly. A sigh escaped Y/N before he heard footsteps behind him making the young teen look over his shoulder.

Velvet: Why were you staring at that tennis ball?

Y/N: I... was trying to make it spin

Velvet: Like this?

She took it from his hand, balancing it on one finger she spun it yet was able to keep it balanced, but Y/N shook his head making Velvet stop and grab the ball in her other hand, sitting beside him as Johnny disappeared.

Velvet: Then what were you trying to do?

Y/N: It doesn't matter. What are you doing here anyway?

Velvet: Well, it's our day off, and i wanted to see if you want to do something

Y/N: Oh. Uh, sure!

The two left campus, walking around the city it lead to and enjoying themselves. They stopped by a carnival, seeing a dunk tank with someone sitting on a ledge Y/N grabbed one of the balls.

Egging him on Y/N tossed the ball but missed, muttering to himself Y/N grabbed another, imagining it spinning. The image of when Velvet spun it popped up in his head before he threw the ball.

It hit the bullseye, making the guy fall into the water and the ball floated atop the water after falling, still spinning slightly. The two went off to another game, one where you bad to shoot targets with a bb gun.

Velvet: Do you know how to shoot?

Y/N: Uhh... no. There's a reason i use a shield, apart from defending myself

Velvet: Well, this can be a lesson for you then

Paying for it the two picked up the bb guns, Y/N looking at it and feeling the weight in his hands before turning his gaze up to the game which was just turned on, targets moving left and right.

Velvet: Rest the stock against your shoulder, grip the barrel with your non dominant hand, look down the sight and shoot where the targets are going to be

Y/N: Uhh...

Needless to say, Y/N didn't do well, only hitting 3 of the 15 targets, however Velvet got the rest of them, needing to learn how to shoot and aim due to how her semblance works.

They made their way onto a ferris wheel, waiting a few minutes before climbing in, sitting across from eachother before it began to move. It was slow, although that allowed them to appreciate the view.

Y/N: You never told me why you wanted to become a huntress

Velvet: Hmm, guess i didn't. Well, if you must know... it's because of you

Y/N: It is?

Velvet: Y-Yeah. Seeing you train so hard despite only being a kid inspired me, plus i want to take after my grandpa

Y/N: Oh, wow...

She nodded, the two looking out the windows to see the view which looked rather beautiful. Velvet smiled slightly, looking to Y/N as he gazed upon the view in wonder.

Velvet: We've lived here for awhile, but it's strange seeing everything with a new view. The same could be said about people, you can suddenly see them in a new light

Y/N: Yeah... guess so

Timeskip

The two parted ways, Y/N heading back to his dorm as Velvet walked towards the girls dorm, a smile on her face as Dino watched with a scornful expression on his face.

He quickly got ahead of her, walking out from behind a tree and stood in front of her, calming himself before hand. Velvet looked at Dino, remembering what Y/N had told her about him.

Dino: You and Y/N seem pretty close, with you he's been happy when he should've been miserable. Then again, he only sees you as a pet, less then human... like all faunas

Velvet: Sh... Shut up, that's not true

Dino: You shouldn't try and be a Huntress, instead a slave to his whim. That's what he's thinking, and you know that

Velvet: He wouldn't, Y/N's a good person!

The blonde teen grabbed her wrist tightly making her struggle against his grip as Dino smirked. Yanking on her faunas ears she cried out in pain before he let her fall to her knees and hold them to try and sooth the pain.

Dino: I live with him, everyone at the school shares the same sentiments. Although, if you cut off those hideous ears he might think of you differently... but that won't happen, all he sees you as is a sudden rabbit

Timeskip

Y/N: Oh, hey Velvet!

He began to approach the girl, she turned and saw him before her ears lowered and she quickly turned away, leaving swiftly which confused Y/N as to why. Standing there he heard laughing from behind him making him turn.

Student: Guess she finally realised that she's just a stupid faunas after all

Student 2: Yeah, but it took Dio to make her embrace it

The young teens eyes widened, rage building up inside him like never before. He ran over to their dorm, slipping past and bumping into people until finally arriving at it.

He kicked the door open, looking to see Dino sitting in a chair as he read a book. Slowly the blonde teen turned to see Y/N amd smirked although Y/N wasn't able to see it.

Y/N: Dio!

The blonde teen closed his book, placing it down on the windowsill quickly before shooting up, fully turning to Y/N as his smirk was on full display to the young teen which made him madder.

Dino: I wouldn't use my name lightly if i were you

Y/N: What did you do tell Velvet!?

Dino: Oh? So you heard... i told her the truth, what we all think of her. She's just an animal who deserves to be treated as one

Y/N: You're fight is with me, not her!

Running up to him Y/N threw a punch with Dino dodged, swiftly ramming his fist into the young teens stomach making him hunch over in pain as all the air escaped from his lungs.

Dino: No matter how hard you try, i'll always beat you! Just like when we first met, you'll forever be below me

The young teen stumbled back, holding his stomach in pain as Dino straightened his clothes and looked upon Y/N victoriously. Shaking his head Y/N stood up straight, baring his teeth as he threw another punch.

Blocking it Dino kneed him in the side, Y/N's eyes widening in pain before he shot up and grabbed Dino by the collar. Swiftly he headbutted the blonde teen, drawing blood from his nose.

Y/N: I'll make you pay, Dio!

He threw a right hook, striking Dino across the face and quickly followed it up with a left strike. The blonde teen's head rocked back, Y/N jamming his elbow into his chest before flipping his fist up.

It slammed it's his face, making his bloody nose worse as Y/N pulled away for a brief moment, uppercutting Dino which made him fall to the floor while the young teen took a step back and panted.

Dino: How... how dare you!?

He got onto one knee, scowling at Y/N as blood ran from his nose and onto the floor. A figure began to appear behind him, it's body red with white covering some parts and black highlights.

However it disappeared upon seeing a teacher run into the door frame, looking to the two in disgust. Y/N turned to see them, his rage filled expression calming down before he walked out.

From a distance someone watched, a frown on their face before a silent sigh escaped them and they continued to watch Y/N leave. Looking to their hands they clenched their fists, shaking their head before gaining a look of determination.

(Lemme know what you think)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
11.4K 219 9
Y/n gets abuse and neglected by his adopted family. Especially father and his siblings who treat him like hes nothing but trash. After receiving noth...
37.2K 1.7K 16
Arin doesn't like to talk. Dan doesn't like to listen.