The Guardians (Rise of the br...

By LORDRGB1704

This six people are reunited by destiny to replace the old age of heroes The Viking The Winter guy The blon... More

Chapter One: Breaking the ice
Chapter two: The new intiative.
Chapter three: The search
Chapter four: Team up
Chapter five: The signal.
Chapter six: Assemble.
Chapter 7: The Battle.
Chapter eight: The goodbye
Chapter nine: The adventures continues
Chapter ten: Memories.
Chapter eleven: Answers
Chapter 12: Back again.
Chapter 13: The age of Dragons
Chapter 14: The Battle for Arendelle
Chapter 15: The salvation.
Chapter 16: Mistakes.
Chapter 17: The accords.
Chapter 18: The attack.
Chapter 19: Disagreements
Chapter 20: The battle between heroes
Chapter 21: Rage.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: The protection.
Chapter 24: Kronos.
Chapter 25: Attack on San-Fransokyo.
Chapter 26: The hunt for a stone.
Chapter 27: We don't trade lives
Chapter 28: One goal.
Chapter 29: The Arrival.
Chapter 30: A mad Titan.
Chapter 31: Turning point.
Avenge the fallen.
Chapter 32: Unexpected guest.
Chapter 33: The Return.
Chapter 34: The garden.
Chapter 35: But not us
Chapter 36: Time travel.
Chapter 37: The plan
Chapter 38: One shot.
Chapter 39: Complications
Chapter 40: Going further back.
Chapter 41: Hurry.
Chapter 43: The Last Assemble
Chapter 44: A Fallen Viking.
The end.
Alternative ending
Special Episode

Chapter 42: The final battle

292 14 0
By LORDRGB1704

On the debris of the compound.

Narrator.

Down there, Kristoff and Tadashi were trapped with Ralph, was holding up so much rocks and concrete.

K: Help, I can't breathe. Said Kristoff who was being crushed by block of concrete.

Tadashi's suit was so damaged that he couldn't move.

T: open up. He told to his suit to open itself.

Ra: Kristoff, Tadashi get out here.

Tadashi got up to help Kristoff to get out of that block.

K: Thanks.

But then a huge amount of water from the coast was drowning the place.

T: Does anyone Copy, the down level is flooding. Anyone copy?????!!!

Els: I'm here, I'm near your position, I'm coming, hang on. Said Elsa.

With Merida.

Merida fell down on the corridor of the gas pipes.

M: Ohhh. Punzie???? Jack???? Hiccup??!?!

Next to her were the stones on the gauntlet.

But then she heard some weird noises right behind her

So she grab an arrow with a light to see, and saw it was Kronos's monsters, who they fought five years.

M: Great.

She started running and took with her the stones.

Right on Berk's City park, Kronos landed there, with his armor and his sword.

Kr: So this is the future. Well, doesn't seem to bad.

-Sire we found one of those heroes.

Kr: Bring it to me.

The child brought Gogol to him.

Kr: oh you again, Where are the stones???
Go: You're gonna have to find them by yourself.

Kr: Take her to my ship, and you daughter go find the stones.
-What will you do????

Kr: Wait.

With Hiccup, Hiro and Jack.

Hiccup was knocked down by the destruction, but luckily he didn't die.

Hi: Hey buddy wake up.

Then he finally woke up.

Hi: That's my man, hey if you lose this again, I'm keeping it.  He said while he was holding his shield.

H: Kronos is here, isn't he?

J: Yep, He's at the park.

The three of them went outside to see Kronos at the park waiting doing nothing.

H: Where are the stones??
Hi: Somewhere all down this, the good new is that he doesn't have them.

H: So we keep it that way.
J: You know it's a trap, right??

Hi: Yep, But I don't really much care, How's your arm???
J: I Can fight if you're asking. And now........

H: Prepare yourselves.

Jack called his stick, and put on his armor.

J: Let's kill him properly this time.

Hiccup, Hiro and Jack walk all over the destruction till they arrive with Kronos sitting right in front of the Mjolnir.

Kr: You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you, back to me. Viking, you know, why you're god, left his ultimate weapon here.

Because he thought there would be someone worth enough to pick that up, and live up to a legacy, but the truth is, that no one on this planet is worthy.

Because you can't accept what is been given.

Hi: Yep, were all kind of stubborn.

Kr: Good to know that, cause now I know what I must do.
He stood up a put on his helmet and took his sword.

with all the stones you've collected for me, I'll create a new universe, so that they can accept what is been given. A grateful universe.

H: Born out of blood.

Kr: They'll never know that.

Then Jack made his stick axe, and Hiccup ignited his flame sword.

Kr: Cause you won't be alive to tell them.

And so, battle started, Jack jumped first to attack him with his axe, then Hiccup with his sword and shield, and Hiro using his nano-blades.

Merida was still ruining from those creatures who were chasing her, she was running as fast as she could holding the gauntlet on her hands.

While running she put some explosive arrows over the gas pipelines, and so she exploded them and killed half.

She kept running, before she saw a way out of there, going up there.

So she shot an arrow with a rope, and finally escaped from those ones.

M: Yeah!!!!!!!

Then she was hit on the back by the daughter of Kronos.

M: Oh you again.
-Give me the stones.

M: Please not now, I'm so tired from being chased by those things.

When she was about to attack her with her sword, she was knocked down.

R: Karma dumb alien.

M: How are you Here???
R: I followed her, you ok?

M: Yep, Let's get out here.

Back with the others

Hi: Ok Jack hit me.  Hiro made a receiver of Ice that had to be powered by Jack's ice

So Jack fired a powerful ice flare to Hiro's receiver and so that Hiro could free a huge blast.

But Kronos spin his sword stopping the blast.

Then Jack made a huge ice ball and threw it like in a baseball match.

Unfortunately Kronos used Hiro as human shield and he was the one who received the impact.

Then Hiccup who was fighting with his flame sword he was able to made a scratch on his face, but he got very angry.

So when Hiccup was about to attack him with his sword again, Kronos as well used his double sword and broke his flame sword and threw him away.

Then Jack went to fight him alone, he was using his axe with all he had, but right after taking off Kronos's sword, Kronos put him on the ground and started punching him on directly on Jack's face.

He tried to summon his stick, but Kronos grabbed it instead and use it against him.

And then the Mjolnir was being moved , someone just picked it up.

And when Jack was about to get killed, Kronos was hit by that hammer and returned back.

And the one who pick up Mjolnir was

Hiccup.

J: That's awesome

Kr: Impossible.

Hiccup was now wielding a God's weapon.

Hiccup's POV.

I couldn't believe it, I was holding Thor mightiest weapon and now I was about to use it in battle.

I approached to Kronos, spinning the hammer, and I hit Him on the face.

Then I threw my shield and the Mjolnir at the same time making them crash and create a supersonic vibration. Making him fell on his knees.

After that I knew that his weapon could do one thing more.

I raised the Hammer and I was controlling the the thunder and the Lightnings

So I fired all those Lightnings right to Kronos.

Right when he was now on the ground I was about to slam his face but he dodged it.

Now he really was pissed off with me, he was attacking me with all his strengths, I tried to punch him with the hammer but he made me dropped it off my hands.

He stabbed his sword on my boot, but the good new is that he doesn't know I have a metal leg.

He was about to attack me with his sword but I defended with my shield, but something was wrong, his sword was able to break Iron Gronckle.

He kept attacking my shield and he was breaking it into its half, till he hurt me and threw me miles away with my broken shield.

Hiro, Jack and I were now defeated.

Kr: You know, in all my years of violence, slaughter, murder, it was never personal, I was just trying to fulfill a promise, but my father was defeated by earthlings. And now what I'm gonna do to your stubborn little planet.

I'm gonna enjoy it, very very much.

And from The spaceship, billions of troops came down, including Pitch's nightmares and Drago's army of dragons.

I tried to get up, but it was useless had no more strengths.

As: Get up.

I heard Astrid's voice in my head.

V: You can do it. Then my mother's.

Go: Get up and fight back.

After hearing all those voices I saw how Jack and Hiro were down on the field. I got up someway, and fasten what was left from my shield, because I had a very massive slice on my arm.

I was walking to fight for one last time, when.......

-Hiccup, do you read me???? I was hearing a voice from my communicator that I've not hear in five years.

-On your left..............

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 314 24
สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด แด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส'๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ 1940๊œฑ. แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด…, ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส แด…ษชแด‡แด…. แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด›แดแดแด‹ สแดแดœส€ แดแดกษด สŸษช๊œฐแด‡, แดส€, สแดแดœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สแดแดœ แด…ษชแด…. ๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแดส€แดกแด€ส€...
24.1K 772 74
*Sam accepts the sheild *Missing person will Bucky help? * I don't own any of the characters accept (Aurora) **Smut Warning โš ๏ธ Language**
3.9K 107 24
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐ŸŒŒ หš๏ฝฅ๏พŸ/ โeverybody wants a happy ending, right?โž / [ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐„๐‹ ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโœงเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ–ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐œ๐ก...