Frenemies

By prraangko

"Well, I told you you'd fall for me." Nine just stared at the man's eyes. Yes, this time Joong is no longer a... More

*Summer of 2010*
*The Rivals*
*What did you write?*
*A Week in Hell*
*HELLo Roomie*
*Sweet Escape*
*It's Beautiful*
*Side by Side*
*I Got You*
*What Now?*
*All Hell Breaks Loose*
*About That Ball*
*Two Idiots*
*Friend-ish*
*Rivals*
*This is Sparta*
*Make Me*
*Man to Man*
*A Whole New World*
*The Switch*
*Sun's Up*
*Watch Me Watch You*
*Let The Games Begin*
*Full On War*
*Tear That Bitch Apart*
*Run Away*
*Of Broken Hearts*
*Karma Is A Bitch*
*This Night Changes Everything*
*Smoke Gets In Your Eyes*
*Duck and Cover*
*Hide and Seek*
*Back At It*
*Closure?*
*I Need An Answer*
*This is the Answer*
*Great Wall of Nine*
*A Declaration Of Sorts*
*Epilogue*
*Author's Note*

*My Dear Loser*

2.5K 117 11
By prraangko

"I'm sorry I had to feed you that, I just noticed my ex was staring at us." Chimon apologized profusely to Joong.

"It's okay" Joong reassured him, he was pretty much okay with it. It played right to what he wanted to see: a jealous Nine.

"He knows that I..." Chimon had to stop himself before he finished his sentence.

"Knows what?" Joong had to pry.

Hesitation was written all over Chimons face and Joong gave an encouraging smile.

"Ah well..."

Joong raised his eyebrows.

"Promise me that you'll be cool."

"I promise." Joong reassured.

"I have a crush on you."

"Oh wow." Joong was surprised by this information.

"damn, I should leave" Chimon started to stand up but Joong stopped him. "You're a great person Chimon. We can be great friends." Joong said.

'Great, I just got friendzoned' Chimon thought to himself. "We'll it's not like I'm asking you to be my boyfriend or what..." 

"We can start off as friends, right? I mean, I am not emotionally available and you know that but it shouldn't stop us from being friends, right? So friends?" Joong offered his hand for a shake.

"Friends then." Chimon took his hand and smiled.

-----

"Here's our food, are you feeling better Nine?" Joss arrived with a tray of food.

"Yes, is it heavy? Sorry I'm a burden." Nine was feeling a bit guilty.

"You don't have to, I'm actually enjoying taking care of you. I should have done this sooner." Joss flashed his smile and Nine started to feel butterflies in his stomach. He did not dare look at Joss because he doesn't want to start squealing in public so he averted his gaze. He accidentally looked at Joong's table and saw that he is now holding hands with Chimon. The butterflies dispersed as quickly as they appeared.

Nine felt so conflicted with what is going on. 'How can two guys affect me like this?' Nine had to sigh. He then helped Joss arrange their plate and he made a quick look at Joong on the other table. 'Shit, did I just lose to him again?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 294 12
nine doesn't know how he fell in love with joong. he couldn't pin point an exact moment, even if you asked him. but what he does know is that since t...
203K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
6.6K 265 31
in order to overcome a few of his fears , taehyung needs someone to be by his side. therefore he requested jeon jeongguk , whom he unexpectedly helpe...
78.7K 4K 33
Two friends made a bet on who is going to get in a relationship first, they try to sabotage each other in order to win, but what if the reason they a...