Am I Ready?

By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2012 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Rayne Simmons & Sommer Cortes. Only 15 but it seems like they going thr... More

(Prologue) Somethinn Aint Right ...
CASTING RESULTS !!!
Chapter 1: Shakinn' My Head
Chapter 2: PB&J !
Chapter 3: The Sleepover From Hell
Chapter 4: The Aftermath
Chapter 5: Ya Happy Now ?
...Chapter 8 : PART UNO !
...Chapter 8 : PART DOS
...Chapter 8 : PART TRES
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Day Of Fun ?
Chapter 11: Broken Promises PART UNO !
Chapter 12: Broken Promises PART DOS !
Chapter 13: Broken Promises PART TRES !
Chapter 15: Detective Cortes
Chapter 16: Forgive & Forget Right ?.....
Chapter 17: RIGHT ;)
Chapter 18: A Fresh Start?
Chapter 19: I'm Hip !
Chapter 20: Next Morning
Chapter 21: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part I
Chapter 22: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part II
Chapter 23: New People
Chapter 24: SH!T JUST GOT REAL!
Chapter 25: Reprucussions .
Chapter 26: OH SHIITTTTT !
Chapter 27: Partyyyyy
Chapter 28: *emotionless* yay...party
Chapter 29: She Ain't Ready? Or Is She..
Chapter 30: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 31: Chillin' Like Bruhmann
Chapter 32: Freaking Apologize You Idiots !
Chapter 33: We Spend Wayyy Too Much Time Together
Chapter 34: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. I
Chapter 35: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. II
Chapter 36: Pass Out, Drank. Wake Up?
Chapter 37: Its All Good For Now
Chapter 39: But It All Led Up To This...
Chapter 40: I Am So Confused
Chapter 41: SUPER STEALTH !
Chapter 42: Absolutely Positive !
Chapter 43: BUSTED !

Chapter 14: Bad Religion

6K 104 20
By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Taxi driver

You're my shrink for the hour

Leave the meter running

It's rush hour

So take the streets if you wanna

Just outrun the demons, could you

He said "alla hu akbar", I told him don't curse me

"bo bo you need prayer", I guess it couldn't hurt me

If it brings me to my knees

It's a bad religion

This unrequited love

To me it's nothing but a one-man cult

And cyanide in my styrofoam cup

I could never make him love me

Never make him love me

Love me x6 Love

Taxi driver I swear I've got three lives

Balanced on my head like steak knives

I can't tell you the truth about my disguise

I can't trust no one

And you say "allahu akbar", I told him don't curse me

"bo bo you need prayer", I guess it couldn't hurt me

If it brings me to my knees It's a bad religion

This unrequited love

To me it's nothing but a one-man cult

And cyanide in my styrofoam cup

I could never make him love me

Never make him love me Love Love

It's a bad religion

To be in love with someone

Who could never love you I know

Only bad religion

Could have me feeling the way I do

Dani POV

*sigh* So school was over, and I was in the cafeteria waiting for my mom to pick me up. I was one of the first ones to get in here cause I didn't have to get that much out of my locker anyways. I had my headphones in and I went to my music and pressed shuffle and the song that started playing was Bad Religion.

Great timing.

I wish my mom would get here already, I don't wanna be in here when they get in here.

"Hey phatphat." Rico said as he sat down next to me. I pretended like I didn't hear him. "So you can't hear me huh? What I do?" I still didn't say anything. "Are you still mad about earlier?" He asked.

"I'm not mad." I told him, and I wasn't. I'm not mad, cause it's nothing to be mad over! I know I don't love him. Hell, I don't even think I want to love him.

"Then why won't you talk to me?"

"What does one have to do with the other?" I said.

Sommer came running in one door of the cafeteria, as Marques came in through the other and surprised her. She jumped at first, but then she turned around and grabbed his face, kissing him. They were so freakin adorable.

"Hellloooo!" Rico said, trying to get my attention, I looked at him. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"For trying to help out my best friend, by being honest."

"You can be honest all you want, but it's not true. I don't care what you think."

"Oh okay, even though I was just looking out for you and trying to help you. You're the one that said you wanted to know why you can't get it off your mind, so I helped you. Why are you getting mad at me because you love him?" He said, I could tell I made him mad, but I don't care right now.

"I DON'T LOVE HIM!!" I grabbed all my stuff and walked out the door. Luckily, my mom had just pulled up. I got in and slammed the door.

My mom looked at me like I was crazy. "¿Estas bien?" (You ok?) She asked. Did I mention I'm part Hispanic? My bad.

"Puedo decir cuando alguien ama a otra persona?" (Can you tell when someone loves someone else?)

She almost crashed into the car in front of us. "You finally you admit you love that Immanuel boy now?"

"I don't love him! I don't want to love him mommy." I said on the verge of tears.

I never told my mom the whole situation with me and Manny, cause she would tell my dad and he would kill me and Manny.

"I'm just tired of people telling me who I love and don't love." I told her.

"What people?"

"RJ."

"Sweetie, you know Rico wouldn't lie to you."

"But I think I would know when I love somebody ma." I said as we pulled into our driveway.

"Not if they hurt you as much as he did." I looked at her, surprised. How did she know? "Yeah, I know things you don't tell me!"

"Whatever, I'll be in my room." I said going up the steps.

"You don't wanna talk about it!?"

"HOMEWORK!" I yelled back as I lay down on my bed, turned on Jersey Shore and answered my phone. It was Simone. Hmmm, maybe I should talk to her.

Sommer POV

So I decided I can't stay mad at my baby that long. Well actually I didn't really have a choice in the matter...

FLASHBACK!

Fuck, that nigga still got my books and stuff, but I don't wanna talk to him yet.

"Ray, can you go get my books from Ques, pleasee?" She walked over to them and a few seconds later came back without my stuff! "What the heck?"

"He said you gotta get them yourself. But I gotta go, and I haven't forgot you haven't got me hip yet, I'm waiting." She said as she walked away.

"Why you not tryna talk to me?" My headache asked me.

"Can I have my books back?" I said, reaching for them but he held them over my head. "Marques stop! Why you always gotta be so annoying?"

"Why you always gotta get at mad at me over stupid shit?"

"Why you gotta talk to Simone all the time?" I mumbled, but I guess he heard me. I really shouldn't have said that, I can't tell him who to talk to.

He sighed and put my books back down to my level. "Seriously-"

"I'm not mad at you. I'm not your mother; you can talk to whoever you want. I'm sorry." I told him,  looking up at him with my arms wrapped around his waist.

He rolled his eyes and tried to give me back my books, but I didn't want them. "Here, take 'em."

"I'm sorry, babe." I told him, because now I felt bad. I never meant to be mad at him in the first place.

"Nahh Sommer forreal, take your shit, cause you really irritate the hell outta me when you do that. It's like you don't trust me or something, and I haven't done nothing for you not to trust me."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really mad at you. I was mad at Simone and I took it out on you, I'm sorry." He didn't say anything. "Yeah, so I'm gonna go to class. I'll uhh..see you later." I said hesitantly, and turning to walk away.

"Sommer, you better not be cryin." He told me, grabbing my hips and turning me around. "You always overreacting. I think you need the D, that's what's wrong with you." He kissed me, he was right though! 

"Alright you too, go to class." Ms. Giovanni said, handing both of us late passes, she is such a cool teacher!

"You got me later right?" He said, grabbing my butt. I nodded, blushing. I really do need the D though.

END OF FLASHBACK

Now I'm sitting here, waiting for my guardians to pick me up.

"You two are coming over my house tonight!" Charisma said out the blue, I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I guess, Rima." I said laughing.

"Wha- Ow!!" She turned around and looked down at something. "Why you always gotta hit me child?"

"Cause it fun! Where Dre?" This little girl asked, running over to him. She was adorable. "Andre!!"

He turned around. "Hey lil mama." He said picking her up. "Why you in here by yourself?" She shrugged.

"Rima, who's that?" I asked her.

"Nobody important." 

"Don't listen to her, that's their sister Tosin." Kierra said, I swear she's the only one with some sense outta all of us.

"Omg I love her name!" Rayne said, as Tosin walked over to her.

"Hi." She said all shy, she was too adorable.

"Hi, what's your name?" Ray asked her, she was really good with kids. She's gonna be a great big sister.

"Tosin."

She smiled. "Well I'm Rayne, and that's Sommer. It's nice to meet you."

"Dre she's pretty." Tosin told him, awwwh!

"I know, let's go." Rayne and him said their 'goodbyes' and him and Rima left.

"Alex, come here." I said.

"What?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"What you do to Rima?"

"I don't even know mane. It's so damn stressful, I'm gonna have wrinkles and shit and I'm only 17." He said, putting his head in his hands.

I laughed. "Aww, it'll be ok Alexander." I told him, rubbing his back.

"Don't touch me." He said smiling and walking away.

"What's wrong wit you Ray?" I asked her, she looked kinda mad.

"Nothing." I raised my eyebrow at her. "This girl, Jahnay I think her name is, I honestly don't give a fuck. She kept mugging me in class today, so I went over to her and asked her what her problem is and she was like you stole my man or some shit, and I was like what the fuck? I've never even heard any of the guys mention her name so she's obviously not important. Plus my contacts aren't working so everything's all fucking blurry and I can barely see."

Rayne is a very chill person, she can be so mad on the inside, but she smiles to hide it away. Don't get confused though, cause she will beat a bitch ass for fuckin with her the wrong way. People don't see it coming so they mess wit her, thinking she not gonna do anything and she end up fuckin them up. I look up to her cause she has way more self-control than I do.

"Wow, drama drama Monday, b-" I stopped because I felt this real sharp pain in my rib. "Fuck!"

"You ok?" She asked me.

"Yeah, but why don't you just take your contacts out, Siamese. You can probably see better without them."

"Quit fuckin calling me Siamese, Sommer! It's not funny."

She know she like the nickname I gave her when we were 14, I called her that because her real eyes were light green, weird I know. I think she got it from her grandmother or something, but she absolutely hates it. I think its absolutely beautiful! Rayne's eyes are sexy, but she doesn't see it. (picture of Rayne on the side, her eyes are sexy af!)

"Whatever, but when you go blind, don't say anything to me. I bet Dre's gonna think that shit is real sexy! Come on cause we gotta go." I told her. We said bye to the guys and left. When we got in the car I was surprised, because both mom and dad were picking us up. As I sat back my rib started hurting again. It hurt like hell, but the pain stopped after a few seconds.

After a couple minutes, Rayne started talking. "Daddy?"

"Yes Rayne?"

"Can we go over Rima's house later?"

"I guess." He said, as we pulled up to Bed Bath & Beyond.

"Dad, I need your help with something." I said to him when we made it into the store.

"Something I can't help you with?" Saryiah added, pretending to be offended.

"Get out your feelings Riyah and go with Rayne." He told her, she rolled her eyes and wobbled off to catch up with Rayne. "So what you need?"

I put my arm through his as we walked. "I have a scenario for y- wait can I get that?" I asked, looking at this really cute bed set.

"Focus Sommer." He said smiling.

"Right, so let's say you took this girl's virginity a-" He stopped in his tracks and looked down at me like I was crazy. I pulled him. "Focus, now. You took her v-card, and a couple days later, you were back with the same hoe under you, like nothing happened. What does that mean?"

"Well that depends on how long I knew her."

"A year." I told him.

"Well, if I cared enough to wait that long to have sex with her and then kept fuckin wit the same girl, then either I'm retarted as hell, or..." He trailed off.

"...Or what?"

"You think your mom would like these?" He asked, changing the subject as he looked at a nursery bed set.

"Jasonn!" I whined.

"Right. Well like I said, if I waited, then it's obvious I have some kind of connection to her."

"What do you mean connection?"

"I must like her in order for me to wait that long to have sex with her, virgin or not."

"What the heck are y'all talking about?" Rayne interrupted.

"Rayne go away!" I said.

"Sorry. Geez, Ques wanted to talk to you." She said, handing me her phone.

"Ughh! What do you want boy..Oh! Thank you! I didn't even realize I didn't have it...Thank you....What is it you can't tell me now? ....Alright geez, bye." I gave Ray back her phone, and she walked away to find mom. Turns out, I left my phone at school and Ques found it. My hero.

"Ok where were we?" I said to Jason.

"I don't care if she's a virgin or not, I like her alot if I waited a year to have sex with her. Niggas don't wait that long for the P unless they seriously want to be with the girl. Why would I wait if I obviously have someone else willing to give it up. Am I still messing wit her now?"

"Yeah, but wait, if you liked her so much then why did you ignore her and pretend like nothing happened?"

"If I still wanna hug on her and kiss her and stuff like that even though she's really mad about what I did, that means I wanna forget it happened. Which means I didn't want to hurt her in the first place."

________________________________________________________________________________

Ha Ha Ha , boyy do I have some ideas right now ! I'm just sitting here like damn , I'm really good at this! I just realized that as of right now I'm only updating once a week on Saturday or Sunday and that's fucked up ! So I'm gonna definitely gonna try extra harder during the week to come up with ideas for each chapter. Sorry if there is any errors >.<

COMMENT AND VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY PLEEASEE !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.4K 16
EPHEMERAL (adj.) lasting only for a very short time they say life goes by in the blink of an eye. for them it's true. the lifespan of a human seems l...
22.2K 1.4K 26
Kia White has just moved to Los Angeles, California with her husband William White. She is now Head of Digital Editorial and Vice President of Ebony...
244K 12.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.6K 807 20
It's been two years since we broke up... I haven't seen him since then. But I didn't think I'd see him being happy with a new girl....