Guilty Pleasure

By QweenKj

* Warning - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!! - Aleah loves her husband , But Her altar ego loves the touch of another... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
😘
Refreshed
Is love enough?
💕
Troubled Sea's
Characters ❗️
Troubled Sea's pt 2
For my Readers 🔥
Only The Strong Survive pt 2
Only the Strong Survive pt 3
Weak Or Weep
Friend Or Foe
Drifting Waves
❗️❗️❗️
Sweet Memories
Sinful Pass
Devious Behavior
Love Or Lust ?
News ❗️
UPDATE SOON.
Dreaming ..
Crashing ..
😘
Crashing pt 2
Soul Searching
❤️
Crashing pt 3
Overload
NEWS
Part title
Guilty pleasure pt 2
🗣🗣🗣

Only The Strong Survive

2.2K 27 0
By QweenKj

Trina

I sat at the bar with jade taking a sip of liquor from my glass . "Are you pregnant yet?" I asked "No but Brian and I are working on it now" she said quickly "Time is wasting Jade , you need to get pregnant now. Eventually Justin is going to want to see you and his baby" I said " I don't feel right doing this.. I think he know that I'm not pregnant Trina" she said "They Don't know shit , either you want to do this and have Justin or you don't" I said annoyed " I do but what do we do about Brian?" She asked " I'll take care of him" I said smirking " Don't take any calls from them until you are pregnant and don't call me until you are , got it?" I said and she nodded before I left.

Justin

I was done calling and texting Aleah shit I even sent an email ! But she didn't want to hear it I called jade and I didn't get an answer . I knew today was going to be a long night of drinking again . I know I didn't get this woman pregnant and I need my wife to understand that . I left work early today and went to visit my mom . I walked into her house and my mom was putting macaroni and cheese in the oven. "Hey son" she said as I walked in the kitchen . "Hey ma how are you?" I said hugging her "I'm fine baby have a seat how you doing?" She asked "Ma I'm not sure" I said honestly " what's going on?" She asked sitting down " I cheated on Leah a while back and now this woman is saying she's pregnant but ma I know she's not . It doesn't make sense plus I haven't seen her. These are just allegations" I stressed "Now Leah's out of the house , I can't find her she won't even talk to me or nothing" I said "Baby you don't ever step out of your marriage! You find her and apologize immediately, you need to find the other woman and get Leah and y'all figure out what's going on" she said " Ma I can't find Leah , she won't answer my calls , she's not at work I don't know what to do" I said and she grabbed my hand "Leave it up to mama , I'll get her over here baby" she said before checking on the macaroni "You might as well stay for dinner" she said and I nodded .

Leah

" Cami and I have been having some amazing sex , I need to cut her off more often" I said to Jonathan and we laughed "Now Leah you need to end this it's only going to make a wrong turn" Michelle chimed in and Jonathan mushed her "Whatever ! Baby have a little fun I'm seeing someone myself and he's definitely ringing my bells!" He said laughing and I laughed with him . "Michelle's such a mom!" I said and she rolled her eyes "All I'm saying is when you do everything that you're doing it turns into shit sooner or later . Plus I definitely wasn't a mother when we were in school" she said winking at me and I smirked . "Wait a minute bitches !" Jonathan yelled "What Chelle talking bout? Y'all bitches flirting!" He yelled clearly tipsy. "Nobody's flirting! I'm just saying I wasn't a mother in my past times" Michelle said crossing her legs . I eyed Michelle stealing looks at me and I took another shot . "We all are very advanced these days" I said and she nodded "When did y'all ?! You knowwww?!" Jonathan said "Chelly you have the floor" I said and she laughed "Fine , in school Leah and I hooked up several times and then we ended it because she was getting married" she said "But whennnn?!" Jonathan said "Y'all didn't tell me!" He said hugging me getting fake emotional

-

After about an hour I was tipsy for sure , Jonathan had gone to bed and Michelle and I were trying to clean up. I headed for the bathroom to check myself "You look fine" Michelle said standing in the doorway "Thanks chelly" I said "I haven't heard you call me that in years girl" she said obviously a little tipsy "Last time you did that was our last time ever" she sighed "I know.." I trailed off . "So I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast?" I asked and we heard Jonathan's snores "Or lunch" she said and we laughed . "I guess I can get going" I said "You need me to take you? I know you didn't drive over and Jonathan is sleep.." she trailed off "I can call cami she lives a little far I'm not staying at my condo" I said and she nodded . Next thing I know the door was closed and I was on the bathroom counter near the sink getting tongued down by Michelle. I moaned as she starting feeling me up and moving my panties to the side . She slid her fingers inside of me "Fuck" I gasped and she bit on my neck knowing that's my spot. She pushed my legs apart licking and sucking my clit as I bit my lip moaning for her to keeping going . I didn't want to wake Jonathan but damn Michelle was driving me up the walls . She swelled her tongue on my clit fast then slow sliding her fingers inside and out of me . "Oooou mmmmhm" I moaned trying to stay balanced and she sucked all on my clit I couldn't keep it together "Oooh fuck ! Shit!" I moaned and moaned feeling myself ready to cum "Mmmhm" she moaned fingering me fast and licking my clit fuck I was cumin I arched my back moaning loudly Damn she was soo good! I moaned out until I came all on her fingers and tongue. She stood up and kissed me I wanted more of her "Come home with me" she said in my ear and I was ready . We cleaned up , locked up and left .

Cami

It was getting late and I haven't hear a single thing from Leah I decided to text her To Leah: Aleah where are you ? Call me I sent the message and headed to the store up the street from my house I went in to get gas and I bumped into someone . " I'm sorry I did- Cindy? Hi" I said " Hey cami what's up?" She said " Nothing how are you ?" I asked " I didn't forget you are seeing someone so we can skip the small talk" she said and I stopped her before she could walk away "I know things went wrong but we could at least be friends?" I said "Yeah maybe if your girl wasn't trying to jump all on me and be shady" she said and I nodded " Well you got my number" I said thinking about when the day comes that Leah leaves for Justin again . I can't take chances she'll drop me again and then what am I to do ? I headed home and decided to pop some popcorn and watch a movie while I wait for my baby to get here .

Michelle

"What bitch fuck you like this ?!" I yelled as I thrusted into Leah from behind pulling her hair "Fucccckkk N-nobody" she moaned out and I smacked her ass hard I knew the shit she wanted and I've been wanting her ass for a while . I put a finger in her ass that always drove her wild "Throw it back!" I yelled and she did what I said moaning and telling me how good it felt . Anyone can think what they want I owned this pretty bitch in the bedroom. I made her lay on her back "Play with that pussy" I said watching her and sliding the dildo back inside of her roughly fucking her "shitttt baby!" She moaned out and I grabbed her neck . Once she came for me again i took off the strap and I sat on her face grinding my hips moaning as she licking my clit . I trained her so well I thought I myself "Please yourself" I said sternly and she did moaning and eating my pussy . I bit my lip as she ate my pussy "Fucccckkk Leah!" I yelled out she definitely has new tricks with her tongue she began sucking my clit and fuck I was ready to cum on that tongue right now "Shittttt oooohhh yesss!" I yelled cumin and she moaned . I got off of her face and kissed her tasting my juices . "Put your ass back up" I demanded and she did as I slid my finger in her ass and ate her til she couldn't take it anymore . I was going to make her cum some more .

Leah

I woke up a little sore and in a strange bed then it all hit me , I jumped up and dressed myself quickly. I had calls and messages from cami and Justin and one call from my mother in law . I paid for an Uber and Just as I was putting my heels on Michelle walked in the room " Michelle, this was a mistake we were drinking and I probably came onto you I'm sorry so sorry" I said and she laughed "Just like old times right ? Baby you've set yourself on fire with me . I know you'll be around don't apologize, until next time" she said kissing my cheek "I won't be back Michelle you know we are oil and water on that level let's keep it platonic" I said and I headed outside to my Uber. Michelle and I never ended on a bad note but right now I had to many women and a husband I needed to fix shit with . I can't be with her I can't be with cami or anyone but Justin . I'm going to Cami house to get my things .

-

As soon as I come in the door cami is on my ass "Where have you been ?" She asked with an attitude "Jonathan's house Cami" I replied getting my things . "You leaving ?" She asked following me "Yes Camille , I'll see you but I'm going to my condo . I don't want company" I said getting my things and heading for the door she followed me out " So that's it huh? We fuck and you just leave me like this?! Is it someone else?!" She yelled " No cami , I gotta go" I said getting into my range and leaving her standing there with tears in her eyes.

Jonathan

" I don't know what came over me but I know that I wanted her . I been watching Leah and hearing about her flings but truth me told it's nothing compared to what she and I had" Michelle said over the phone " I'm only saying this because I love you , do not fall for whatever it is you think you can do . Leah's been with cami , Trina and khloe don't be another puppet" I said " I could never be running around like those women that's nonsense! But I'm saying our connection is different" she said "Leah pussy must be gold plated or the damn hidden fountain of youth the way y'all women are!" I sighed " I don't want to see you fall and we both know she'll never leave Justin" I said and Michelle was quiet " I'm not hung up on her the sex just took me back for a minute she has enough problems" Michelle laughed and we ended the call . I decided I needed to talk to Leah "Hello?" She answers "Hi boo , listen I got the tea on the reunion sex and all but let me say this , stop it now babe just shut it down with Michelle. I don't want my two best friends having conflict you have a lot going on right now with these women and Justin don't open up another can of worms Leah pleaseee" I stressed "I'm not honey I promise . I ended it with her immediately and I left Camille's house and I'm cutting the ties trust me ." She said and I told her keep her distance from Michelle for a while .

Leah

After having my condo cleaned and locks changed I felt free to relax . I showered and decided to order some wings . I watched Martin and waiting for my food . In the midst of this Khloe texted me Khloe: It's clear you seeing someone and everything but have the decency to tell me to my face who knows I may want a three way 😉 I rolled my eyes before responding It's none of your business and no three way when it's no third party I locked my phone and the door bell rung . I got up from the sofa and opened the door after looking out of the peep hole . "Well , Well , well" I said looking at Cindy "Can you sign this receipt?" She asked and I signed it taking my food from her . "Tell Cami I said Hi" she said trying to be cute "She's to busy eating my pussy to care" I said slamming the door in her face . I sat on the couch nibbling on my wings and my phone started ringing Justin I rolled my eyes and ignored it . Few minutes later I got a three text messages Justin: Baby please answer it's been a few days I miss you and I need you home , allow me to explain! I been trying to tell you my side of the story !
Cami: Wyd? Imu .
Unknown: Meet tomorrow? Drinks on me
I ignored Justin's and Cami messages and I replied to Trina telling her we can meet for coffee instead . Before I could tune into my show my phone rung again it was a FaceTime call from Michelle I answered "Hi honey" "Hey! What you doing?" She said and I showed her my food " Stuffing my face watching Martin" I laughed and so did she " Where are you?" She asked " Condo now" I said " Oh ok .. to bad I have to stay away from you " she joked and we laughed "I'm grown , I love Jonathan but I am are you?" I asked "Of course , grown enough to tell you I'm coming over" she said before hanging up and I smiled. After about 30mins she was at my door . I opened the door and hugged her "Where you sleeping?" She asked " Almost" I said stretching and shutting the door behind her locking up . "We can sleep" she said and we headed for the bedroom. We cuddled up after she undressed leaving her panties and t shirt on and we talked and laughed about old times.

Trina

I woke up on a friendly note and decided to keep it cute seeing this beauty this morning at the coffee shop . I was dressed and headed to the coffee shop , she was already waiting . When I arrived I parked and walked inside seeing her texting away at a back table . "Morning" I smiled taking a seat " Morning". She said " You look beautiful today , I kind of want to get to the point . So Leah Camille's been sleeping around on you wit-" "Trey, yeah I know" she said and I was taken back "Yes well I think you should consider me because it appears she doesn't know her place and honestly she's to loose" I said and Leah eyed me uninterested. "Trina , I think you have a lot of potential and I think you have entirely to much time on you hands love . I'm not seeing Cami or You" she said standing to leave "Leah wait , did I tell you she's friends with Jade ?" Checkmate I thought as Leah leaned on the table coming face to face with me . "What is it that you think you know Trina ?" She asked and I motioned for her to have a seat . " Camille's been friends with jade for while and she told her that you and I knew each other so they are plotting together . Cami is friends with someone that hates you how can you trust her?" I asked planting a seed " Thank you Trina , I'll be in touch" she said before leaving . I didn't wait to call Jade " Change of plans doll" I said smirking .

Cami

I haven't heard from Leah all day but I knew she would be busy due to her new lingerie line launch . She was modeling her own lingerie with a few women from the shop . I called her a few times to talk but she didn't answer. All these mixed signals was driving me crazy, why does Justin have to be such a good man? My phone rung snapping me out of my thought Trina "What?" I answered with an attitude "Hello to you too ! I come in piece , in fact I'd like to person invite you out for dinner on me" She said and I rolled my eyes "What do you want Trina ?" I asked trying to figure out her motive "To make peace , I swear" she said and I agreed to see what's really going on . Once we hung up I texted Leah "Call me when you get a chance baby" I headed into the bridal shop .

Michelle

Today was quite a big day for my friends and I was happy to be apart of this day . Last night Leah and I had fun just talking and laughing and I was happy about it . I pulled up to the building the photographs will take place and I placed my shades on before heading inside . "Hi loves" I said walking inside spotting them instantly. "Hi boo!" Jonathan said and Leah waved getting her make up done "I'm so happy for you guys , when's the party?" I asked and Jonathan laughed "Bitch the party is tomorrow night , there will be a special guest in the building and I have a new party planner" he said being extra "Am I fired ?" I asked fake hurt " We didn't want you working , you will help us make our toast . We want you apart of our team" Leah said and I gasped as Jonathan nodded " You'll be Leah's Assistant" Jonathan said and I was fine with that . The woman finished Leah's makeup and she looked gorgeous. "We will be displaying Leah's shots and the other girls all over same night of the party as well as a first view at the party" Jonathan said and I nodded. I was star struck when Leah took her robe off and sat on the counter.

I couldn't help but stare until Jonathan cleated his throat . "Huh?" I said "Let's do a coffee run , now" he said before yelling to Aleah "Bitch you better work!" We laughed and headed out . "Sweetie I'm fine seriously, but we can't deny she's beautiful" I said and he sighed "Michelle don't do this , y'all are trying to stir up more shit don't put yourself in a position to get hurt." He said " I'm not trust me , I'm just here to assist on a professional basis" I said "Good because that's all you need to assist with" he said as we entered Starbucks.

Leah

It was a major deal today for everything to be flawless I was doing something different for my store and bigger . Nothing could ruin this for me I was having a great time changing into different sexy things , teasing and playing nice for the camera . Once I finished up I checked my phone and had yet another call from my mother in law plus a text from Justin . Justin:Congrats , hope everything is going your way I love you please call me ! I ignored the message and decided to call her back "Hi Leah how are you? I thought you'd never call back !" She said "Hi mom , I'm fine how are you is something wrong?" I asked "Not quite dear , can you come by tonight?" She asked and I sighed lowly before agreeing. "Mrs. Smith we need you" the photographer said and I told her I needed to go and change . After disconnecting the call I went to change and take my photos with Jonathan then us with our team . "Hey Leah can I have a minute?" Khloe asked once we were done "Sure what's up?" I asked "First you look gorgeous, but why are you being a stranger ?" She asked "Khloe wrong place , wrong time" I said smiling and walking away. Some people can't stay in their place it's ridiculous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 756 58
They met unconventionally. A night that is full of passion and desires. Destiny brought them together and would shock their family. Adeline is a lov...
528K 18.4K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...
411K 9.9K 90
**WARNINGS!** Strong sexual content included. Relationships in this story are based mostly on BDSM lifestyle, The main relationship between Jackson...
686K 31.9K 75
She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was...