Twisted Games | ELITE | Gùzma...

By loveisweakness7

|Do you wanna play Do you wanna come play In my Twisted Games My Twisted Games? ... More

~Twisted Games~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
ALERT !!!!

~10~

6.6K 199 21
By loveisweakness7

"And you ? What kind of relationship did you have with Marina?"

"Attention, we come! And you will suffer! Niccolò cried, alerting Marina and Alba as they turned to her closed door.

The girls tried to rush to the door to lock it only the boys were much faster. In the space of a moment they had crossed the door, arms loaded with water guns, Nicco at the head of the pack.

The girls 'duet screamed under the boys' attack, forcing the boys to run after them as they managed to escape.

Alba and Marina clasped their hands as they rushed into Nunier's huge glass corridors before finally parting. Alba headed straight for the kitchen while Marina rushed straight for the basement pool. Throwing regular glances over her shoulder Marina was quick to realize that the other three boys had chased Alba while only Niccolò was pursuing her.

The latter was constantly trying to water her as he ran after the tired red-haired laughing through the hunt. She managed to reach the other side of the pool, her chest panting as she leaned on her thighs to catch her breath.

She swallowed as she heard Nicco stop on the other side before straightening a little breathlessly. She swallows again before raising her hand in surrender."Stop and I promise to help you water the boys."

"Do you really think I would betray my side?" Nicco chuckled, reloading his pistol into the pool."Alba must already be soaked to the neck at this stage. It"s only you and me now Marr."

Marina let out a dramatic chuckle before looking for a way out."C'mon Nicco. You know deep down that you don't really want to do that."

"You want to bet ?"

--------------------------------

"Alba! "

The brunette slows down, giving a confused look over her shoulder at the call of her name before stopping at the sight of Ander trying to catch up with her. He seemed strangely in a hurry to join her leaving Alba frowning with slight concern.

"Hey how are you ?"

"Uh? Oh yeah, yeah, I'm fine. "Hurricane replied, letting Alba give him a dubious look. Ander let out a slight frustrated growl before surprising her as he took her forearm before pulling her with him to the lockers.

"Whoa, what's going on, Ander?"

"I met him." He suddenly said, letting Alba deepen her frowns.

The brown stared at her, waiting for a reaction, leaving Alba shaking her head in confusion."Meet who? "

"You know ..." The brown with the earring insisted, widening his eyes for the effect.

Alba didn't really have the patience to be honest. And she didn't like playing charades either. Especially when it was obvious that Ander had a strange behavior.

"Okay, I don't see what you want to talk about. So unless you want me to leave you have to be clearer." Alba sighed impatiently.

Ander immediately let out another frustrated groan before bouncing on the toes of his feet in nervousness."The boy from the picture. The one ... that of the gay dating site."

He murmured the last part, casting a glance around them leaving Alba staring into the realization.

"Oh my God ! How? When? Why? Wait don't answer the last question." She closed her eyes, waving her hand in front of him to mark her point before opening her eyes to the brown with a slight smirk."You got a little action?"

"Seriously?" Ander exclaimed with wide eyes before giving a weak smile to her insistent gaze."Maybe we kissed each other. Several times."

"Oh my-it's downright awesome!" Alba exploded in the euphoria of the moment, immediately making Ander laugh. The brunette tried to calm herself down as she gave him a curious look."How did you feel?"

"Free." Instantly answered the brown with a smile before quickly frowning clearly disturbed by something."At least in the beginning."

"Uh, oh ... what happened?" Alba asked promptly.

Ander winced in embarrassment as he looked up at the brunette in front of him."I think I panicked."

"You panicked?" Repeated Alba, crossing her arms over her chest with a slight grimace.

"Yeah ... we kissed and then he started ..." Ander played nervously with the strap of his backpack on his shoulder giving her a sharp look in frustration.

On the other hand, Alba merely arched an eyebrow, shaking her head in question."What did he start?"

"Seriously, Alba?" Ander exclaimed visibly embarrassed as he glanced at the students parading in the hallway over her shoulder before transferring his restless eyes to her."He started putting his hand in my jogging."

Alba paused, narrowing her lips to keep from laughing at his horrified look.

"Okay, I see." She tried to clear her throat at the sensation of a laughter threatening to pass her lips before giving a reassuring look at the curly-haired brown."Relax, it's normal to be afraid. This is your first time, right?"

"God, it's humiliating."

Alba finally released a low chuckle in spite of herself. That said, she soon began to chuckle openly as Ander began to make fun of himself in self-mockery.

It was only when she finally breathed that Alba put her hand on the Brown's shoulder before giving him a reassuring smile."All will be well, Ander. Just try not to run away a second time if you want to lose your cherry."

"You can talk !" Ander immediately made fun of her clearly ignorant of her intimate life and her waves of teenage girls.

The brunette froze immediately before quickly forcing a smile on her lips."Yeah ... what do I know, huh?"

"Besides, there is no boy who interests you?" The brown asked in curiosity as they walked down the hall again side by side."Or girls maybe?"

"I like boys, Ander." The brunette said with a small smirk before shrugging her shoulders.

However, she couldn't answer more like a certain familiar blond hastened to call the name of the brown at the earring. Alba instinctively rolled her eyes before hastening to say goodbye to Ander.

She went on to her locker before stopping to open it. She pulled the strap from her bag to reach her books which she no longer needed before placing them on the bottom floor of her locker.

"What's going on with Ander?"

Alba let a little yelp escape her in surprise before turning dryly with her hand against her heart to the blond leaning on the locker next to hers."Seriously? Are you trying to kill me or what?"

"Ander. What's going on with him?" Insisted Guzman, advancing slightly towards her.

"This is your best friend, right?" Alba answered in boredom before slamming the door of her locker with the intention of ending the conversation."Ask him and leave me alone."

She turned her back at once and readjusted her purse on her shoulder. Only the blond wasn't long in catching her. "Fine. I'll ask Ander. Do you remember that you have to come to my house tonight?"

"How could I ..." Alba paused at the sight of her brother approaching Nadia in the library."...forget."

"What? What is there ?" Guzman asked at once in curiosity at the sight of her intrigued look before following her gaze simply to raise his eyebrows at the sight of Nicco and Nadia."What's he doing ?"

"That what I would like to know." Replied the brunette distractedly suspiciously before remembering who she was talking to."Why do you care?"

"Whoa calm down. I was just asking." Guzman defended himself shrugging his shoulders before observing her profile with his eyebrows slightly furrowed."You're really friends with this girl."

Alba immediately took her eyes off the duo in the library to give the blond a suspicious look."Yes. So if you ever go after her or the other scholar you'll have to deal with me."

To her surprise Guzman gave a broad falsely innocent smile." Me ? I would never dare. In addition your brother seems to have a soft spot for the Palestinian."

"Nadia." Alba corrected sharply between her teeth.

"Right, Nadia."

Alba rolled her eyes in annoyance before giving him a new look from the side."What do you know about love? You slept with half of the girls in this high school-"

"You know that all the mothers of my friends say that I am the ideal son-in-law." Guzman interrupted arrogantly, letting Alba cross her arms over her chest, turning apathetically to him.

"And you go out with a girl you don't like." She finished seriously. The blond's smile diminished little by little, showing her point."I think we're going to cancel for tonight. You just have to answer some of the questions from memory and you will send me the rest by mail."

Striking absently in her hands as she climbed the stairs to the Cabana, Alba scanned quickly inside the restaurant looking for a certain server with thick eyebrows.

Nadia had to work again in her parents' store and even though Alba had offered to help her, the brunette had refused.

And since everything was good for her to avoid as little time as possible at home, Alba had decided to make another courtesy visit to Samuel. This time, she had just put on a pair of beige trousers with a designer shirt that she had rolled up to her elbows before tucking it into the waistband of her pants. She had draped a fine beige sweater over her shoulders for style while her feet were covered with a pair of white Lacoste sneakers. Her long hazel brown locks had been raised in a high ponytail.

She went to the first waiter on her way before asking where Samuel was. She knew he was working tonight. The latter directed her to the kitchen doors, allowing her to cross them, casting an uncertain glance around her.

However, her gaze didn't take long to stop at the sight of a brown shaved cut behind the furnaces.

Nano.

The brown seemed to barely manage between all the tasks to be done. She could see a grimace permanently placed on his full lips as he went back and forth between the plates and the presentation counter.

Nevertheless she could easily see the similarities between him and Samuel. Like his brother, he seemed focused and hardworking. Unfortunately, he seemed much less patient than his little brother as he suddenly flickered one of the stoves.

"You have to go down a degree or two." Exclaimed Alba in spite of herself as she approached the counter slightly by mere habit.

The shaven-haired man turned to face her with frowning eyebrows."Yeah? And you are?"

"I-"

"I see you're another of those rich kids." The brown interrupted her, gauging her from head to toe with a smirk."If you have come to complain you just have to go to one of these restaurants for rich."

Alba left a scoff indignant at his insolence before crossing her arms over her chest with attitude."I don't come to complain. And if you would let me talk you would know that I came to see your brother."

"Samu?" Exclaimed the brown in surprise before taking the cloth over his shoulder to wipe his hands as he walked towards her."What do you want from my brother?"

"We're friends." Alba answered before losing patience."Look, I just came to see your brother. So if you could tell me where he is it would be great."

"The poor people turn you on, huh, you the rich ?" The brown said with an arrogant smile as he leaned over the counter to gauge her in lust.

Alba immediately rolled her eyes clearly already weary of his attitude before copying his position boldly."Don't confuse us you want?"

Nano let out a broad smile as he nodded back slightly before lifting his hands in surrender."Okay, he's on a break. In the back. But the girl of the party has preceded you."

Unfortunately, the ringing of her phone was not long to divert her from the brown leaving Alba recover her phone just to read a message from Nadia telling her that Nicco had completely lost his head by going to her parents' store to ask permission to study with her.

"Damnit!" Alba hissed in disbelief alerting the cook immediately.

"The princess has a problem?"

"You're nice you tell Samuel I passed, okay." Alba answered simply by way of farewell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 202 25
𝘌𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 "𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬�...
582K 9.1K 52
As the title says, this book is a collection of imagines dedicated to the characters of the Netflix show Élite. Requests are closed. Enjoy the readin...
76.4K 2.7K 15
𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞| ❝𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇; 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐�...
White Top Hats By Ashley

Mystery / Thriller

55 11 11
It started when the rain fell. As it hit the windows rhythmically, I fought my sleep. Fighting off the demons in my dreams. I hadn't realized how rea...