Twisted Games | ELITE | Gùzma...

By loveisweakness7

|Do you wanna play Do you wanna come play In my Twisted Games My Twisted Games? ... More

~Twisted Games~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
ALERT !!!!

~9~

7.4K 216 63
By loveisweakness7

"My sister has only one friend. And her name is Nadia Shana. She and Marina had nothing in common. "

Alba and Niccolò had always played comedy. They had displayed a fake face during their entire childhood. And yet, there were times when they felt genuinely in harmony with their friend. Because despite their rage and hatred of Patriarch Nunier, his children remained innocent. At least they were.

Pivoting quickly on Marina's desk chair, Alba was trying to beat a new lap record on herself. She kept pushing and pushing hard against Marina's desk to gain more speed.

That said it was before Marina straightened up on her elbows. She was currently lying full length, belly to the mattress and her ankles crossed in the air.

She gave a vaguely amused look at her best friend childhood before shaking her head."If you throw up, I'd say it's mine."

"Ew-oh, it's spinning!" Alba exclaimed as she narrowly stood on the desk before turning to the auburn redhead with a raised eyebrow at her bored expression. "What now?"

Marina let out a long sigh before turning abruptly to throw herself on her back against her mattress."I'm boredddddd."

"What? Read the life of rich people isn't so interesting?" Alba asked at once, signing the people magazine lying in front of the curly-haired redhead.

"We're the rich people." Marina sighed, rolling her eyes, leaving Alba to look away almost immediately to hide her grimace. "Anyway, let's play Kiss, Marry and Kill."

Alba turned to Marina at once, raising her eyebrows before simply shrugging her shoulders in indifference. Fine. Kiss, marry and kill Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter."

"God, you're such a nerd." Marina chuckled as she straightened up, wrinkling her lips in thought."I think ... that I would kill Ron Weasley. I'll sleep with Harry and I'll get married to Draco."

In response, Alba doesn't really control the slight huff to leave her lips."Why doesn't that surprise me? You always liked bad boys."

"My turn !" The redhead asked in a bounce before widening her lips in a broad smile leaving Alba squinting at her in suspicion."Polò, Ander and ... Guzman."

Once again, Alba found herself rolling her eyes at her friend's predictable joke. She crossed her arms over her chest before shaking her head with a slight sigh. She always had the gift of trapping her in this kind of game. Marina couldn't help but entertain the ridiculous fantasy that Alba would end up with one of the boys in the next room.

Without even taking the time to really think about it she gave her answer."I'll marry Ander. I'll kill Polò and sleep with your brother."

"Ander is the logical choice." Marina agreed wincing in agreement."Although I would marry your brother if I had to choose."

Alba grimaced at once, covering her ears in disgust. "Ew!"

"What? He's sexy." Marina chuckled, clearly amused by her friend's reaction.

Alba shook her head negatively before pointing her finger."First, never repeat that. Then we're only eleven years old."

"You said you'd sleep with Guzman."

"You asked me!" Exclaimed Alba, shocked.

Marina smirked as she shrugged a shoulder in mischief."You said it anyway."

"Whatever. It's just a stupid game." Alba whispered, leaning on her thighs to get up before wandering distractedly into Marina's room.

--------------------------

"Social networks are the main way we currently have to introduce ourselves to others." Mr. Martin said, showing a new slide on the interactive screen."What we choose to show. Or on the contrary, to hide from others reveal a lot about you. And that's precisely the subject of your work that I want you to do in pairs."

Alba immediately gave Nadia a look at the mention of binomial. The brunette with the braid displayed a broad smile in response clearly equally unconscious of the attention riveted on them by two boys in particular.

"I'm going to ask you to create the profile for a social network of your classmate you're going to work with."

"I thought it was a class of literature."

"Welcome to Las Encinas, buddy." Christian declared, sarcastically.

Alba tilted her head slightly in agreement with the brown before returning her eyes to their teacher as he resumed his explanation."We could easily demonize social networks as is the case in other institutions but we can also choose to use them to learn from them."

Almost immediately Christian raised his hand leaving Alba to give him a side look in distrust. She didn't really need to look at him to know he was still going to make a fool of himself. It was a little bit his specialty. Nevertheless, she wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

"I want you to take advantage of this exercise to research and investigate each other. And above all, don't lose sight of the goal." Martin immediately raised his hand to the gelled-haired brown standing beside her."Yes, Chrisitian?"

"No, but I just have a doubt. What can I improve on my profile? Nothing. Nada. It's perfect."

Alba rolled her eyes with a small smile dancing on her lips at his arrogance before narrowing her lips at Lu's comment."Believe me, you can improve it. When the teacher spoke of intelligence and his privileges he didn't speak of you."

"And bam! In the gums!" Exclaimed Polò just as Guzman punched Lu fist with his.

Clearly exasperated by these repeated attacks on the new ones, Alba immediately turned to the brown jet-black with silver-blue eyes in a passive-aggressive tone."Believe me Polò, he wasn't talking about you either."

"Uhuuhh ..."Hailed Niccolò to support his sister soon joined by Christian while Alba was content to support the dark and slightly shameful look of Polò.

She gave him a smirk before adjusting to her chair just to lose her smile as she met Guzman's annoyed look. She gave him a grimace before shrugging her shoulders as Martin asked for silence before rolling her eyes at the exchange of middle fingers between Lu and Christian.

"Please, I ask you to be creative. To use photos, videos, interviews, whatever you want. You have at your disposal all the material of the school." Martin rekindled with animation just as the bell rang leaving Alba and the rest of the class getting up to pick up their belongings."No, no, no! Not so fast! Nobody comes out of here before choosing his partner. As soon as you know you come to see me."

Alba hastened to pick up her laptop in her purse before getting up just to see Niccolò jump on the free seat alongside Nadia."We get together, partner?"

"What do you think you do, Nicco?" Alba exclaimed with a grimace of total confusion clearly ignorant of the blond having also been preceded by the intervention of her brother.

Nadia looked between Alba and her brother in confusion and slight apprehension.

"Oh c'mon you already know her. She's your amazing new friend." Nicco replied, giving Nadia a wide smile before turning to look at his sister."It's only natural that I want to get to know her. Don't you think ?"

"It's bullshit! Seriously Nicco, move!" Alba sighed, becoming more and more impatient.

However that was before Nadia shyly turned to her."He's not wrong. We already know each other pretty well. And Mr. Martin asked us to be creative."

"So you want to do the project with him?" Alba wondered in surprise.

Nadia just shrugged her shoulders seeming uncertain herself. Nicco took the opportunity to lean towards his sister in jubilation."You lost little sister."

"Always as humble as I see." Alba whispered, mimicking a bored grimace before turning on her heels in search of another option simply to pause at the sight of Guzman hovering awkwardly at her side." What do you want ?"

"Whoa, calm down!" The freckled blond immediately replied with his hands raised in surrender before raising his eyebrows with an arrogant smirk."Have you always been so aggressive?"

Alba rolled her eyes in annoyance before crossing her arms over her chest as she scrawled the classroom in search of a partner. Conversely, Nicco and Nadia took the opportunity to move quickly to Mr. Martin. However Alba soon became more and more irritated as she felt again the persistent presence of blond at her side.

"Serious Guzman, what's your problem?" The brunette slapped turning to him while waving her hand in frustration.

"It looks like you need a partner." Replied the blond, arching an eyebrow leaving Alba frowning in misunderstanding.

"Yeah? So?" She shook her head in impatience before pausing with a cold chill in disbelief."Wait? You want us to do it together?"

Guzman immediately lost his pretentious smile to her reaction before giving her a haughty look."Believe me, you were not my first choice either."

"Well, it looks like you've found yourself a partner finally."Teased Niccolò as he approached the duo with a grin in the visibly tense atmosphere before hastening to avoid Alba's attack as she tried to hit him on the shoulder with her fist."Don't do that head. You had to be faster."

"Go to hell, Nicco!" Alba peeped as she showed him her middle finger as he just walked backward slowly. Alba rolled her eyes as he walked through the door before casting another disdainful glance at Guzman."We have nothing in common."

"It's wrong and you know it. "

Alba took a deep breath at his insistence as she turned to him to measure him with her eyes squinting in suspicion."Tell me if it's not Lu who was your first choice?"

"Ah, will not you like to know it?" Guzman replied with a slight snort and a fox-like smile.

"See?" Alba exclaimed, pointing at his deceptive face to prove her point."That's exactly why I don't want to do this project with you."

Guzman let out a laugh clearly surprised and amused by her reaction before straightening his shoulders by crossing his arms on his chest with confidence."I don't see what you're talking about."

"If it's another one of your unhealthy games between Lu and you-then god help me Guzman."

"Who spoke of Lucrecia? Replied the blond, suddenly appearing to be on the defensive.

Alba gauged him, leaning slightly in suspicion before yielding in spite of her instinct."Don't make me regret it."

"My place. Tomorrow after class." The blonde decided with a wide strangely confused smile, given their relationship, before rushing toward Mr. Martin before Alba could object.

Alba was now making her way to La Cabana. To her surprise she had received a message from Ander earlier asking her to join him. He apparently wanted to talk.

To say that she was surprised would probably be a huge lie. After the conversation they had at Marina's party she suspected that he would probably want to talk to her again. And as surprising as it may seem Alba was definitely inclined to reconnect with Ander.

In hindsight she knew that she probably wouldn't have done the same thing if she had been given the opportunity to backtrack. Ander had never really been part of the golden youth. He was only the son of the headmaster after all. So he probably deserved her apology as well as her support. Even though she was probably five years late.

At the sight of the restaurant, Alba locked her phone to put it in her bag before climbing the few steps leading to the restaurant overlooking the lake, the sound of her black high-heeled boots following her closely.

After returning home, Alba was quick to exchange her sultry Las Encinas uniform for a skinny black jeans and a wide turquoise and white chic shirt that she had tucked into the front of her high-waisted jeans. She had finished the look with a black leather jacket and her loafed curls on her back.

With her purse stuck in the crook of her elbow Alba paused at the entrance to the restaurant looking for Ander. However, she soon raised her eyebrows at the sight of another boy.

"Samuel!" She called with a small smile at the sight of the jet-black haired boy.

At the sight of the multiple trays he was carrying it was obvious that he was on duty leaving Alba grimace slightly as a sign of empathy. She had completely forgotten that he had a server job in this restaurant.

Samuel immediately turned on his heels at the call of the brunette before widening his eyes clearly surprised as Alba hastened to head for him."Alba? But ... uh ... what are you doing here?"

"I came to see Ander." She answered with a smile as she stopped at his height."You wouldn't have seen him by chance?"

At the mention of their comrade in common, Samuel's face sank a little in defeat before he pointed his chin toward the back of the restaurant. At the sight of Ander standing next to Guzman and Polò Alba was not long in understanding his reaction.

"I see." She nodded before giving him a bouncy look as she spoke with her hands in the animation."I don't really want to go there so ... how can I help you?"

"You want to help me ?" Exclaimed the brown in surprise before smiling as Alba hummed, nodding sharply. He turned on his heels as he finished stacking the plates on his tray before heading back to the kitchens leaving Alba to follow him."It's very nice but I doubt that my boss appreciates that I make work a customer."

"Well, I'm not a customer. Here. Problem solved."

Samuel chuckled slightly as he stood behind the bar to set his tray before returning his eyes to Alba as the brunette raised her eyebrows expectantly. "I really can't mess it up. My brother is already doing this."

"Your brother ?" Alba exclaimed in memory of the lightly shaven brown of the party."The one of the party."

Samuel winced at the reminder before nodding in embarrassment."He's out of jail and he can't really afford to mess up his first job."

"All the more reason for me to give you a hand." Alba answered, trying to ignore the prison section.

"Thank you, but I really can't." Samuel thanked just as a slightly balding man rushed behind him.

"I don't pay you to flirt, kid."

"He didn't flirt. He offered me the best menus on the menu." Alba intervened immediately with her natural charm before giving a discreet nod to Samuel as his boss turned to him in surprise.

"That's true ? "

"Uh-"

"I'll take the most expensive menu you have on the menu."The brunette interrupted before he ruined her rescue.

Samuel widened his eyes just as the man baldly took it. Nevertheless, he quickly took up the business sense as he tapped Samuel lightly on his back in pride."Keep it up, kid and you could have a promotion."

Alba grinned broadly as she followed the  back of Samuel's boss passing the kitchen doors before turning to the jet-black brown, raising her thumbs in enthusiasm."Mhm, a promotion! "

"A promotion of what? First server?" Sam repeated defeatist before still giving a grateful look at the brunette." Thank you. You really didn't have to do that."

"Don't mention it." Alba narrowed with a nonchalant wave of her hand before grimacing slightly in hesitation."But you think you could just make me a burger instead of truffle soup and lobster? But I would pay the price of the most expensive dish."

Samuel laughed at the sight of her grimace in understanding before nodding."Right on the way."

Alba nodded with a small smile before turning to lean back against the bar with her elbows leaning against the counter. Her gaze immediately turned to the trio of childhood friends with a strange feeling along her chest.

It was always strange to see them all three like this. It reminded her strangely of the time when his brother was usually with them. She and Marina also present.

The door of the kitchen door prompted her leaving Alba to take her eyes off the trio to turn her head to the sound just to see Samuel arms loaded with burgers."I'm yours in five minutes. I have to go to serve them first."

"No problem. Take your time, Samuel." Said Alba, understanding before watching his ascent to the trio's table.

She straightened out of habit before rolling her eyes as she saw Samuel lean over the table in frustration. She didn't hesitate a single second to push her of the counter to join the foursome with confidence. "Now ... boys ... no need to make a fuss."

"Unbelievable!" Guzman was indignant as he tapped his palm flat on the table before giving her an exacerbated look. "You're stuck to them or what?"

"So for your information, my dear Guzman, I have been asked. And not by Samuel." Alba gave a glance at Ander simply to frown at the sight of the brown shaking his head in the objection. Quickly understanding the message, she turned to Samuel instead."Anyway what's the problem this time ?"

However it was Guzman who answered in impatience."I asked for a raw steak and he served me some charred meat."

"Oh my poor Guzman. Here, let me check." He didn't have time to answer because the brunette took his burger fully in her hands before taking a generous bite under the snort and shocked eyes of all the boys. She put the burger down, using one of the towels to wipe herself off, before turning to Samuel with a wide smile."Nope. There is no doubt. It's just a whim. This burger is delicious, Samuel."

"No, but who do you take me for?"

"Tsik, tsik, Guzman!" Alba interrupted at once with her index finger against his lips, getting Ander spit out his water in a burst of laughter while Polò was struggling to keep the smile on his lips. She smiled broadly as the blond literally gaped at her insolence before nodding her head, tapping his nose slightly."Good boy."

This time, Samuel and Polò gave in to a laugh. Only it was before a huge noise from the kitchen called out to Samuel.

The latter hurried off to check the noise, leaving Alba to turn to the rest of the boys by giving Ander a longer look. "Well it was fun but I have to go. Bye the boys."

Pivoting on her heels, she didn't stay longer to suffer Guzman's anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 2.9K 12
𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧| ❝𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍❞ • 𝐟𝐚𝐧�...
30.9K 537 19
"My life is a literal rollercoaster, my biological mother tried to kill my sister causing her to be lost in the woods for years, my boyfriend and two...
399K 6.4K 12
[On Amazon] Do you remember your safe word?" she asks. "Yes," I mutter. "Say it." "Cross." She takes a deep breath and exhales. "Your only...
252K 20.5K 62
Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama.