Italian Love {BWWM}

Af omfgitssomo

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... Mere

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentadue
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Ventisette

28.5K 941 597
Af omfgitssomo

Dallie

We were all sitting around the table, talking and conversing. Lucas' parents had basically adopted me as their daughter as Lucas' father started calling me 'figila' and Gina was still trying to persuade me to call her mom.

Even though the dinner was going on very smoothly, i mean the food was fucking amazing and his family was fucking amazing....

I was so horny i was surprised i was still conversing with them normally. And it didn't help that Luca was right fucking next to me with his hand running up and down my thigh.

"Excuse me, i need to use the bathroom," I said as I stood up and pushed the chair back in. Gina looked at Luca and then back at me and smiled.

"Luca will show you the way," She said as she nodded at Luca before glancing at Mr. Lombardi.

"Okay," Luca said before standing up as well, "Let's go," he placed his hand on my lower back and led me out of the dinning room.

As we walked in silence, i could feel my pussy throb at knowing we were alone, "Here it is," he said huskily for no fucking reason, sending my hormones into overdrive.

I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom and locking it after me, i heard a small chuckle outside the door and glared at Luca even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Stop glaring bambina,"i squinted my eyes and pursed my lips but didn't say anything and just pulled out my phone to text Alexis.

Me: Tell me why I'm ready to impale myself on Luca's dick even though his family is home.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: I don't blame you. I feel the exact same way and it doesn't help that Dante is looking extra right lately.

Me: but for real, I don't know what I'm gonna do because I am so fucking horny my pussy has a fucking heartbeat A HEARTBEAT

ThatBitch🙄❤️: listen, I won't even lie to you, I'm about to get me some dick so you should too🤷🏽‍♀️

I looked down at my screen and sighed before turning it off. If I don't get some dick tonight I can already tell imma be in a bad fucking mood.

I flushed the toilet so he didn't think I was just in here doing nothing and washed my hands before opening the door and walking towards Luca.

He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his firm chest, and his muscles were revealing themselves heavenly making me want to drool.

I looked him up and down before licking my lips and looking into his darkening eyes that were warning me in a way, "it's your fault for being so fucking fine, don't blame me for looking," I shrugged my shoulders before walking to him and kissing his lips quickly, "Sorry, your lips just looked really kissable right then," I said after I pulled away.

"Don't be sorry bambina, you can kiss me whenever you want," He replied as he pulled me by my waist and held me to his chest.

His hands were running up and down my back as I had my head to his chest, listing to his beating heart.

"I know this isn't the right time, but I'm ready," I said I moved my head back slightly to see his face.

He looked down at me and stared into my eyes deeply as if searching for any hesitation from me, "Are you sure? because I can wait for you no matter how tempting you are," he said as I felt his growing erection poke my belly.

"I'm sure, I've actually been ready for a while I just wanted to become closer to you," I said as the heat in my panties became almost unbearable, "and I really want you right now Luca," I licked my lips again before placing my head back on his chest and moving my hand to the front of his shorts.

I heard him groan in my ear as I squeezed him slightly, "bambina, you don't know what you're asking for,"

"I do, and I don't care where you take me, just do it...please," I mumbled as I let my hands go inside his shorts and underwear and began to rub him firmly but slowly.

"If I take you right now, I won't stop. You're gonna take all of it and exactly how I give it," I could feel my legs give out a little, and if Luca wasn't holding me I would have been on the ground.

"That's what I want," I looked back up at him as I began to pump him faster in his shorts. He looked at me once again searching my eyes and once he found confirmation that this was what I wanted he turned as around so quick.

My back was against the wall with one hand around my throat and the other in my leggings. It didn't take him long to find my clit and start rubbing, "dannazione piccola, sei così bagnata per me,"(damn baby, you're so wet for me) He groaned In my neck as he left his mark on me.

My body was weeping for him and my breathing started to get heavier and heavier.

He wasn't relenting and stuck one two fingers inside of me, making me buck my hips as he pumped them inside of me all the while still rubbing my clit.

His mouth moved from my neck as he pulled up my sweater and bra and began to nip and suck on my hardened nipple.

"fuck yes," I hissed as he sucked one nipple in his mouth before bitting it and pulling it, looking me straight in the eyes as he did so, "I-i can't wait anymore, please-"

I didn't even finish talking before his hand was around my neck again, choking me ever so slightly.

"I want you to watch as I slide my dick inside you, understand," I couldn't find it in myself to speak so I just nodded my head in understanding.

"Words," he said roughly as he leaned in and nipped my lips.

"Y-yes daddy," I licked my lips as I watched him pull his basketball shorts down to reveal his monster cock.

The head of his dick looked almost angry, it was purple and red as if it has been holding in cum for days, the veins on the side were protruding and it was leaking with pre-cum.

Luca's hand that was in my leggings slowly slipped out, he licked his fingers as he looked me in the eyes, before pulling my leggings and underwear all the way down and grabbing one of my legs and placing it on his shoulders.

I was thankful I was naturally flexible or I would be cramping up right now.

"This is going to be painful okay," he said as he positioned the tip of his dick at my entrance. My pussy juice was leaking down my thigh and I didn't care for the formalities, I just wanted his dick inside me.

"Okay," Was all I said as he slowly pushed inside of me. My eyes widened and I could feel tears come down my face.

I shut my eyes tightly as he still pushed in for what seemed like forever. "Done, tell me when to move" he strained out as leaned in and bowed his head so are foreheads were touching.

I felt like I was being split In half, my pussy kept clenching and unclenching around him as if trying to accommodate his girth. I had to take deep long breaths for who knows how long until the pain started to subside a little and I could feel the pleasure of being filled up.

"Y-you can move," I whimpered. I said as my hands clutched his shoulders for dear life.

I was standing on my tippy-toes because he was so tall, and I could feel my calves starting to burn but I didn't care.

The second he pulled out of me and pushed back in, it was like I was seeing stars. The pleasure was unexplainable and I thought I was going to cum on the spot. "Oh my god," I moaned as I squeezed around him.

"così stretto,"(so tight) Luca moaned in my ear as he tried to keep a slow and steady pace, but I knew he wanted more, and so did I.

"Faster, go faster," I whimpered.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you but once I start I won't stop," That's all he said before he started to demolish my walls and fuck up my insides.

Lucas was pounding into me in long, hard, fast strokes. My breath continued to get caught in my throat and I could make any sounds as he rocked my world.

My body was quivering and shaking as he tore me up, my eyes were rolled to the back of my head and I felt like I was in euphoric heaven.

But that wasn't enough for him. He placed his thumb on my clit and began to ruthlessly rub against it harder and harder at the pace of his strokes.

"Oh my-" my eyes crossed as I felt the familiar but ten times better feeling of my orgasm coming.

"Fuck yes bambina, take this dick. Take all of it," he grunted as he slammed into me.

"Yes, don't stop," I moaned out breathlessly.

"You gonna cum on my cock baby?" he nipped my nipple and pulled it after he said this.

"Yes, I'm gonna cum daddy, I'm gonna cum!"

"Then do it, I wanna see you cream my cock bambina, fucking cum on my dick right now," he said harshly but I did.

My body shook, it was like I was having a seizure. My pussy squeezed and unsqueezed around him as my cum flowed down my leg and his dick. My eyes were in the back of my head and I felt physically exhausted. All my energy went into that orgasm but that didn't stop Luca.

If anything, he began to thrust harder, hitting that spot inside of me that kept me cumming again.

"Fuck Daddy- I can't-"

"You can and you will," he grunted, " I told you you're gonna take it exactly how I give it and I won't stop,"

"Now, Take. This. Dick." He said with hard thrust with each word.

My head fell back and my eyes began to shed new tears of extreme pleasure, my body was so worn out but I could feel another orgasm coming but I didn't know if I could take it.

"I'm almost there baby, milk my cock dry," Luca said as he picked me up and began to lift me on and off his dick.

I felt like a rag doll but I physically could not take the extreme of his sexual appetite but I couldn't stop my third orgasm from coming either.

"I'm going to cum again."

"cum with me baby, cum all over this fat dick again," and that's exactly what I did.

My body spasmed again and before I knew it, Luca pulled out from me and came on my stomach. "Oh fuck fuck fuck," He groaned as his seed spurted onto my stomach.

It felt hot and sticky as it slid down, and dripped on the floor.

Luca placed me down after a minute and kissed my lips lovingly, "that was amazing bambina,"

"That was more than amazing," I said in between breaths, my head slowly leaned onto his chest and I felt myself drifting off into the darkness of sleep.

I felt Luca kiss my head before lifting me up and walking us away somewhere.

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, I felt like I could have written it better but hopefully you guys still like it. I'll try to make my chapters better :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
1.8K 55 35
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
3.2K 32 16
He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't. "Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says...
232K 12.7K 60
"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him. He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so." "Please just leave," i said. More like begged. He shrugged his s...