Can You Hear My Heart? (BXB)

By Squidtcyc

What if you died yet you're given a second chance to live your life? Not as yourself but in another person's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 16

1.2K 66 4
By Squidtcyc

Everett's POV:

This is bad. Very bad. What a bad bad idea. Everyone is staring at us, only two guys, at a dessert buffet eating sweets…… I CAN'T PIG MYSELF OUT!!! Meanwhile the doof opposite doesn't seem to care! I spent $70 on each of us and I can't enjoy myself with so many people staring. Must maintain good image… must not give in to temptation… No piling of delicious...heavenly...sugary… mouth-watering goodness…

You know what? Fuck it. Screw image. 

Getting out of my seat, I let my inner beast run loose, indulging in the sweet heaven as I made my way around the buffet lanes like a horny male in a sex toy shop, feasting my eyes on the wonderful spread of selections. Satisfied with my two plates of sugary treats, I sat back down with satisfaction and guilt which disappeared almost instantly. Seems like my public image isn't going to be that back after all, considering how the one before me has 5 plates arranged in a straight row and colour coded.

First plate with all the pink coloured treats which includes a lemon strawberry cheesecake bar, two pink shell macarons filled with rich chocolate ganache, a mini triple tier ombre pink cake with lemon cream and topped with raspberries and lastly a petite donut with strawberry and lemon glaze.

Second with all the chocolatey ones includes, a mini mug size chocolate lava cake dusted with powdered sugar, a luxurious looking mini blackforest cake and a variety of different types of chocolate coated skewers.

Third with all the puffs and pastries includes a range of puffs and pastries filled with a generous amount of assorted cream fillings like nutella, boston cream, matcha, cappuccino and vanilla which are smooth and fluffy on the tongue, seemingly like taking a soothing bubble bath.

Fourth one with all the multi-coloured ones includes the usual rainbow cake with vanilla frosting and topped with mini sugary treats, two rainbow cake pops coated in white chocolate and a glass of rainbow pudding milkshake with a mountain of sinful whipped cream and handfuls of fruity pebbles coated around the glass with the help of warm molten chocolate made to drip down the sides of the glass.

Finally coming to the last plate with all the puddings and jellies which ranges from flavours like mango, strawberry, oreo and even champagne! 

Well, if this isn't the step to diabetes, I don't know what is. Nonetheless, seeing how he's enjoying taking his time to select the nextsugar bomb to satisfy his taste buds, savouring the taste of it with much satisfaction, I couldn't help but let out a satisfied huff as I watched him indulge. Cute…

As he took a bite of the pastel pink donut, some of the glaze made contact with his cheek, making me chuckle lightly as he continued to indulge in its sweetness without even noticing. Seems like he hasn't changed much since then. Reaching forward, I wiped the glaze off his cheek with my finger before having a small taste of it. Sweet. It was then I realised that he was staring at me with a shocked look as his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. 

Shit...I forgot. 

While I may know that he's the Norman from my past, he doesn't know that I'm the person from his past. Omg he must be thinking that I'm a creep or trying to hit on him! "I-I just wanted a taste! Well er- Now I know it's sweet!" I quickly defended my stand as he nodded… extremelyyyy slowly. Right...like anyone believes that… Way to go, Everett. Even I won't believe it if someone told me that.

"Just sweet?" He questioned as I nodded hesitantly. "I thought that I would have made it sweeter." He said with a straight face before continuing with his indulgence. Holy shit. Where did my shy little lamb go? Who turned him into this seductive big bad wolf? I think my balls just exploded in euphoria. 

Suddenly, loud coughs snapped me out of my thoughts as I turned swiftly to see him choking on the cake pop, seeing how the stick is now ball-less. Quickly handing him a glass of water which have been left untouched since the moment we sat down, he drowned it down quickly before glaring at me with judging eyes. What? 

Like having a used pad thrown down from a high-rise down onto your head or whatever you think is worse than that, my face paled in horror as I stared back at him, praying that whatever I thought that I've done didn't actually happen....don't tell me I've really said it out loud…

"Those thoughts...away from the table or at least when someone is eating. But thanks. I'll accept the compliment." He commented, making my face flush red as I pulled my hoodie higher to hide my face in it. That's so embarrassing!!! I can't believe I said it out loud! What if he think that I'm gay for him?

"Sorry…" I whispered out in embarrassment. Shrugging lightly, he held up a brownie cheesecake skewer before my lips as I stared between him and the lovely goodness with curiosity. Is he trying to feed me? Opening my mouth nonetheless to take in the sinful sugary goodness, a low satisfied moan escaped my lips as I savoured the burst of flavours in my mouth as they swirl together around my tongue. Gosh, it's delicious.

"Exams start tomorrow. I expect my efforts not to be wasted." He finally spoke up, licking the leftover chocolates on his finger while staring down at me with those sharp gaze of his as I gulped worriedly. Oh yeahhh...exams… 

I totally didn't forget that it starts tomorrow. 

"Don't worry. I swear it on my ass." I joked, chuckling hesitantly when I realised how deep in shit am I. 

I totally forgot that it starts tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.5K 38
*THIS STORY IS UNDER COMPLETE RECONSTRUCTION.* Prickly, sarcastic, self-aware Austin is roped into a risky dare by his best friend that leads to one...
New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...
1.2M 41.2K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
55 0 10
Sometimes people play the same part for too long. It's like they are living in an old skin. They grew accustom to it. And even if it became unbearabl...