Chapter 23

Norman's POV:

"That's it. Push your ass out a little more... A little higher... Hold still." Hearing that, Everett groaned, rolling his eyes from the suspense.

"Can you hurry up? This position is killing my back." He grumbled, shooting invisible daggers at me with his eyes.

"Yes yes, let me get my toys."

"Fucking hurry up then. You're making me wait." He growled as he stayed at that position unwillingly.  Sweat trickled down his back, free flowing like condensation on a window pane, it beaded on his forehead and dripped from his chin. Watching the beautiful sight before my very own eyes, I struggled to find my breath as he took them away every single second.

"Let me get some ice." Imagine trailing them over his pale flawless skin as he shiver and squirm under my touch. Maybe I should bring up the whole tray in case they melt too fast.

"Don't take too long! Norman!" Ev hollered maddeningly from the room, bounded by restrains.

"Yes yes. I'll be back soon." Racing to the open kitchen, I slid the ice tray out in record time before racing back upstairs to see him panting with flushed cheeks. Wow...he looks good...

"What do you think of this, bro? Hot right?" Emma grinned widely at her masterpiece as Everett stood there with a took-you-long-enough look. Standing there in a white oversize semi-formal hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans that hugs his ass bootifully, cough, beautifully I mean, I can't help but approve of it.

"Nice, Em. Here's the ice, Ev." Holding an ice ball up, I pressed it against Everett's lips before sliding it in with a pop as he swirled his tongue around it with a moan. Gosh, that's hot.

"Wait... Ev? Who's Ev?" Emma asked questioningly, making Everett choke slightly on the ice ball in surprise. Looking down at him pleadingly for help, he just shrugged lightly with a grin on his face which made me want to cry. Sobs... he's not going to help me.

"Erm- Fayne... Ev...Everdale Johnson. So Ev." Swiftly making up a random middle name for him in response to Emma's question, her eyes light up in understanding before picking her toy back up.

"I see. Wait...isn't his middle name Riverdale?" She questioned suspiciously, eyeing the both of us with a sharp gaze. Ah shit...so close. Help me Everett!

"Ye. It's Riverdale but he kept messing it up so I couldn't care less already." Everett replied nonchalantly with a shrug as he finally get to sit down on the bed, well my bed to be exact. Today's photo shoot was held in my room for a simple reason. 

'I forgot to clean my room!' Yea, you can guess who said that.

"Oh. As expected. My brother is hopeless at names." She joked, sending me a playful grin as I shot her a dead eye. "Anyways, don't move Faynie. Brother, stand beside him." Huh? Me? "Hurry hurry. Don't waste my time. I have to get it done asap."

Before I can even say even a word of complain, I pushed me forward, making me trip and fall against my bed. Not without pushing Everett down too of course. Snap. "Next! Good shot!" She cheered, immediately rushing us into a new position. Since when does she take such shots?

"Faynie, sit at the edge, legs spread. Brother, stand in between them." Hearing her strange instructions, Everett and I shot each other confused looks before moving into the awkward position. "Now hug his waist and rest your face against my brother's stomach."

"W-What?!" He shrieked in disbelief, face turning as red as a tomato. Not like mine looks any less redder. Wait, do I stink? Lifting the hem of my shirt to give it a quick sniff, I let out a sigh of relief when I smell no bad stench from it. Releasing my shirt, a soft sigh of relief was heard. Looking down to see Everett frozen in shock as his gaze stayed unwavering at where my abs were suppose to be at, a small grin tugged against the corner of my lips.

Bending over slightly to his ear, I whispered in a teasing tone. "Ev, you're drooling." This make him squeak in surprise was he frantically tried to wipe away the 'drool' of his. Gosh, he's so cute. I want to just eat him up.

"Brother, stand up straight. Fayne, in position. Gosh. Are you guys 3?" She sighed exasperatedly as fumes appeared over her head. Okay, she's mad. "In position!"

*Timeskip to 10 days later...Jk. Just 2 hours later...*

Everett's POV:

"Brother! I'm going out for dinner! Won't be back tonight!" The female gorilla announced energetically as she slipped her shoes on. Where does she get all those energy from? I feel like I just ran a marathon.

Sinking onto the bar-stool, I leaned on the cool kitchen island with a sigh of relief as I watched Norman fret over his not so little sis. "Oh. Do you have enough money? Who are you meeting? Is it a guy or girl?" He fussed, only to get a short reply of 'Free food!' from her before slamming the door shut as she left promptly. She didn't even give a reply to any of his questions...

"So... dinner?" He asked as he dug around the huge fridge for ingredients. I haven't even say yes but why not. Free food, like what his sis said. Nodding eagerly, a bright smile lit up on his face as he began mumbling to himself on what he should prepare. 

Feeling bad for making him do all the work, I offered my help, only to get turned down by him as he started to prepare the ingredients, saying it's nothing difficult. As what he had said, dinner was served in less than 30 minutes. Looking at the spread of food in wonder, I couldn't help but drool at the sight of it. Thank heavens that I decided to stay.

 Thank heavens that I decided to stay

"Hey... it's kinda late already so..." He coughed hesitantly, not daring to continue.

"So?"

"Do you wanna you know...stay the night?" He said flusteredly as I took a step back at his words. Not literally of course. I don't want to fall off the chair.

"Nah it's alright. I'll walk back later. The weather is good after all-" As if on cue like those you watch in tv dramas, loud thunders boomed followed as rain started pouring down from the sky. Geez. What luck. "I can still walk back!" I shook my hands quickly upon seeing his expecting gaze.

"I insist!" He said excitedly. If he was a puppy, you can already see his tail wagging non-stop. Sighh...fine. I don't feel like getting soaked either.