The Romanoffs

By Nicolee_Writes

*MATURE CONTENT* Book 1 of The Romanoff Series The following story follows the life of Russian Mob Boss Nad... More

Author Notes
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Author Notes Part 2
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Authors Notes Part 3.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.

Chapter 3.

22.1K 464 129
By Nicolee_Writes

I wake up to Ariana crawling into my bed and silently laying there. She's like a fucking puppy waiting for attention and I know what she wants.

"No Ari. Give me two more hours and I promise I'll tell you all the chisme" I hiss covering my face with the blanket.

"Oh come on girl. I saw the Mercedes dropping you off last night! And at almost 2 am I might add! So what the fuck is up?" she starts bouncing on the bed.

"If you don't let me sleep I might go to jail today" I kick her off my bed.

"Well rude!" She plops up and dusts herself. Before she can say anymore the door rings. "Are you expecting a package?"

"No now get the fuck out and shut that door up!" Ariana slips away and I try to pull the covers over my head before I hear her scream my name.

"NICOLE ITS FOR YOU SPECIAL DELIVERY BITCH"

I growl before pulling myself out of bed half-naked and a full mess.

"God damn it Ariana why couldn't you just sign the fucking-oh fuck" I stare at the door. The 6' 3" man with icy blue eyes holding a bouquet of roses.

"Hello Printsessa" his husky voice follows

"Alek," I whisper

Ariana skips over to me and looks me dead in the eyes "I want all the details when the hottie is gone. Have fun bye!" And she runs off to my bedroom locking the door.

I try to fix my hair and pull my tank top down to hide my underwear. Alek just stands in the doorway chuckling.

"May I come in?" Before he can take a step I run to the door blocking him.

"No! It's ok I'll just grab the flower-wait a minute" I try to run through last night in my mind. "I never told you my apartment how the fuck did you get here?"

"I may have....looked it up" he shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

I snatch the flowers and toss them on the table.

"Goodbye Alek" I try to shut the door but he places his foot in the doorway.

"Check the note on the card. My uncle sent a special message" he turns to walk down the stairs. "Oh and kroshka, I love the Batman underwear!" he chuckles down the stairs

"Oh fuck you, Romanoff!" I see little Ethel at the door "Oh fuck off Ethel I didn't fuck him" she rolls her eyes before closing her door again. I slowly walk over to the roses on the table, I stare for a minute my fingers tracing the edges of the roses, I pull out the little note.

"Hello, babygirl. I hope you like roses? I saw them and thought how beautiful that would be on your nightstand. Dinner tonight you and I 7 pm, I'll send Alek."

"I'll send Alek. Who the hell does he think he is demanding me!" I huff and puff until I hear Ariana creeping out of the bedroom

"Hottie gone already? Damn. I was hoping he would have you bent over the kitchen counter." She has her phone in hand ready for photo evidence

"No sorry to say. The big idiot left and no he wasn't my date last night"

"Wait Wait....so a hottie just comes to drop flowers off for you and he wasn't your date?"

I begin to pour myself some cereal and rummage through the fridge for milk

"Nope. He's the nephew of my date last night" I say hoping she won't want much more detail. But this is fucking Ariana bitch needs to know the whole background history.

"Nah ah. Sit ya ass down and tell me what you're hiding"

Fuck. I plop down onto the couch and munch away at my cereal, Ariana plops next to me and leans forward like a little girl waiting for her bedtime story. I roll my eyes into submission.

"Fine. The gentleman from last night was Nadei Romanoff" his name alone sends a shiver through my body. "He's some rich Russian with beautiful blue eyes and a strong demanding voice. Who also happens to have 10 bodyguards surrounding him at all times, he also has an expensive taste from what I can tell. Armani suit, white gold Rolex, Cartier sunglasses-what? What's the face for"

While I was babbling on about Ariana I fail to realize she's shivering in her spot, her hands covering her mouth terrified, and her eyes begging me to stop talking.

"Nadei Romanoff?" She whispers

"Um yeah?"

"Nicole, Nadei Romanoff...do you not know who he is?" I nod my head in complete confusion

"I don't know some rich Russians dude who owns a bunch of lounges?"

"NICOLE! He is the Pakhan of the Russian mob! You cannot fucking date him, he's a murderer, drug dealer, weapons seller, and all-around evil little son of a bitch! I don't care how hot he or his nephew is! Do you hear me!?!"

"Um....first of all, back off me before my cereal spills. And second how the fuck do you know all this?" I take another scoop of my cocoa puffs.

"Remember when I dated that VICE cop? He went undercover once in one of Romanoffs illegal gambling spots."

"Oh yeah, Freddy. Whatever happened to him?"

"THEY FUCKING KILLED HIM WHEN THEY FOUND OUT HE WAS A COP!" She waves her hands furiously at me

"Oh....damn. RIP Freddy"

"NICOLE" Ariana facepalms herself

"Ok ok relax I won't go on a date with him. Guess I'll leave the house before 7 then"

"OH MY GOD, THEY KNOW WHERE WE LIVE! WE NEED TO MOVE RIGHT NOW START PACKING!" Ariana jumps from the couch starts tugging at her hair, wow she's terrified of these Romanoff people.

"Um, Ari we aren't moving anywhere. Where else can we find $1,000 a month rent in NYC? Plus I'm not going to let a man determine my life."

"Nicole you don't understand! These men are dangerous, he won't take no for an answer! Maybe we can move in with my....boyfriend....for awhile I'm sure he wouldn't mind-"

"Um no, scratch that. I know your sugar daddy and his wife are cool with this polygamous shit ya got going on but I rather not be apart of that. You can go stay with him if you're really scared but I'm fine trust me"

"DO YOU THINK I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE!" She starts to vigorously shake me. "Why are you not terrified for this Nicole?"

"Um...because I'm from fucking New York. I have walked the streets at 2 am in heels with drunken bums following me for three blocks, I have also rod the subway at the dead of night and I'm still kicking so....."

Ariana storms off to the kitchen and tosses the flowers into the trash. My heart beats a little faster when she does, I mean they're just flowers what's the harm?

"We will not be apart of that! No Romanoffs allowed in this household."

I clutch onto Nadei note, hiding it from the view of Ariana. I know she's upset and hell she might be right. But...I don't know maybe I just need some answers.

•••••
Later that night

I hear the water rushing in the shower and Ari's music playing. I grab my heels and tiptoe to the front door. I check the time on my phone at 6:55 pm. Perfect I can just stand out front and wait for Alek. I make my way to the door and open ever so slightly and slip out the crack. I gently close it and begin to lock it when I hear a burst of deep husky laughter coming from behind me.

"Trying to sneak out I see"

I jump and drop my phone and keys, clutching onto my heels.

"God fucking damn it Alek you scared the shit out of me!"

He bends down and picks up my keys and phone. "Really? A puppy as your background"

I snatch my belongings away from him "Oh shut it, Romanoff. What are you doing here anyway? I can walk down the stairs by myself you know"

Alek's eyes trace down every inch of my body, I start to feel insecure about my curves, I'm not a size 2. I'm sure as hell, not a model that this man is used to. He clears his throat before speaking.

"Sorry, uncles orders. Besides by the look of those heels, I'm sure you would've fallen to your death before reaching the first floor" he chuckles

He extends his hand I gently place my hand in his, I'm terrified after Ari's speech but I would be lying if I didn't say the danger attracted me. Alek begins leading me down the stairs, my hand still in his.

I stubble on the last step and he intertwines his fingers with mine. "Don't worry Printsessa I got you" he smiles and continues down the stairs.

••••••

The car stops, Alek and I enter the building and take the elevator up to the last floor. I twirl my curls and try to calm my nerves, I shouldn't be here. These men are dangerous, I peek over to Aleksander and my eyes begin to explore his body. Where the hell does this man hide his gun?

He must've felt me looking because he peaks back and smiles. "enjoying the view?" He chuckles. As the elevator door opens and Alek points me into the direction of Nadei sitting alone, again, with a beautiful view before him

"Wow," I whisper.

"Wow indeed printsessa" Alek leans forward and I can feel the heat from his breath on my neck "But I must say my uncle will have a better view" he stands with his back against the elevator door and nudges me forward. Like a lamb being lead to slaughter.

I adjust my burgundy satin dress and hair. I begin to slowly make my way to Nadei.

As I creep closer he slowly rises from his seat and faces me.

"Moya Printsessa" he whispers. "The smell of vanilla filled my lungs the moment you stepped foot into that elevator"

God this man is a smooth talker, I swear I can feel my insides burning waiting for his touch. He smiles at me and takes a step forward, he towers over me with his 6' 1" frame. His icy blue eyes studying every detail of my face. He runs his hand through my curls and my body inches closer to him.

"Are you hungry my love?" his lips hovering over mine as I shiver begging for him to touch me.

"More than you know sir" I whisper against him

He smiles and brushes the hair from my face before releasing me "Good girl, let's sit and eat"

Fuck me. Pretty sure my underwear is soaked just by his words. Nadei intertwines our fingers and leads me to the couch, not long after a waiter places two wine glasses down and begins to pour. Nadei eyes never leave mine, he flashes me an evil grin before waving the waiter off.

"You know moya Printsessa I have been in my line of work a long time now. And one thing I can do very well is read body language"

Nadei hand caresses my thigh and I bite down on my lip.

"Really? And what is my body telling you then sir" I say in my most seductive voice, Nadei smiles before leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"Your body is begging for me to touch you, to make you moan, you're curious just how dangerous I am. I'm a smart man Nicole I know you have figured out just who I am" his hand reaches further up my thigh and he continues to kiss my neck "even though you should be running away in fear you're sitting here. Hungry for answers, the curiosity is eating at you. Your body is betraying you, my love"

His index finger circles around my panties teasing me, I let out a soft moan and quickly cover my mouth once I realized. But of course, he heard, he smiles continuing to place soft kisses on my neck.

"Moya Printsessa. I told you I can read body language" Nadei cups my pussy hard "look at you wet at just my words. I'm extremely hungry for dinner, but seems I need to play with you first love"

Nadei other hand wraps around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I look up trying to see if anyone would notice. Aleksander standing against a wall across from us, one leg up, and a cigarette in hand. He takes a few puffs and raises a brow when he realizes the position I'm in.

He simply chuckles and nods his head.

"I'm going to use my fingers to fuck you and you're not going to cum until I say so. Understood?" His voice demands

"Yes sir," I whisper

"Good girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 8.4K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
22.9K 248 13
Angelic known as Nompilo is the mafia king Dominic Rossi's biggest desire.... How far can a man go to claim his biggest obsession She's not innocent...
6.2M 199K 29
Violet Maddox is the daughter of the leader of the largest American mafia in the country. Although she knows her father is a cruel man outside of the...
27M 604K 35
Dominic Romanov, a mafia boss who spends the night with a beautiful woman who leaves him wanting more than what he bargained for. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳...