Jaan-E-Mustafa

بواسطة Asterial_melina

I'll choose you over and over... Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat I'll choose you. ~~Mir Mus... المزيد

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO

TWENTY SEVEN

10.3K 465 45
بواسطة Asterial_melina

THIRD PERSON'S POV

With each passing second her breaths were getting laboured, she was shaking in fear, tears uncontrollably leaking out of her eyes. Mustering all her strength she again tried pushing the man who was holding her captive but her it was futile. The man she was fighting was very strong, he was strongly holding her, his arm was pressing against her stomach, whereas his other hand was concealing her mouth from shouting.

"I am going to remove my hand but I don't want you to shout."

The captivator spoke making her cry more. She was crying tears of happiness.
Her captivator was none other than her husband, Mustafa.  Slowly, he removed his hand, but got shocked with her reaction. She was hugging him like her life depends on it. Few minutes ago she was angry at him and now she was hugging him with all her might, making him confuse on her behavior. Maybe she is afraid of dark. He thought and hugged her back to provide her comfort.

"Mus-mustafa... Mujhe bacha liye... Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai... Wo mujhe le jaega.."

(Mus-mustafa... Save me... I am so scared.... He'll take me...)

She was crying continuously, shaking with fear, making him worried. He was clueless of whom she was talking about.

"Shhhh... Meri jaan, rona band kariye aur mujhe bataiye aapko kya pareshaani hai."

(Shhhh... Meri jaan, stop crying and tell me what's bothering you.)

He said creating distance between them while his hands were cupping her face, wiping her tears.

Unable to hold herself anymore she slumped down on the floor with a thud, her hands holding herself in a tight embrace. He too sat beside her and waited for her to speak.

"Pehle aap mujhse wada kariye ke aap mujhse nafrat nahi karenge... Main mar jaungi. Main aapko khona nahi chahti."

(Promise me that you'll not hate me... I'll die. I don't want to loose you.)

She told him making him more worried with her words. He was easily able to trace her tear strained face in the moonlight. At the same time lights flickered and the electricity was back.

"Main aapse kabhi bhi nafrat nahi kar sakti, meri jaan. Mujhe bataiye kya hua hai, mujhe aapki fikar ho rahi hai."

(I can never hate you, my love. Please tell me what's wrong, I am worried about you.)

He held her in his arms, his hands rubbing circles on her back to calm her down. Gathering up all her courage she told him everything and showed him the messages she was receiving from past few weeks.

" Itni badi baat mujhse kyu chupaayi ? Kya aapko mujhpe yakeen nahi hai ?"

(Why did you hide something that big from me ? Don't you trust me ?)

He was sad that she never told him about the stalker. She was suffering in misery from last few weeks and he was unaware about it. He was sad that she doesn't trust him enough to share her worries with him.

"Mujhe aap par pure dil se yakeen hai, Mustafa. Main  bas aapko pareshan nahi karna chahti thi isiliye maine ye baat aapse chupayi."

(I trust you wholeheartedly, Mir. But I didn't wanted to trouble you that's why I concealed the truth from you.)

She tightly held his hand in her's afraid that he will let her go. She let him down and the thought of him in pain because of her was killing her from inside.

"Mujhe pareshaan na karne ke chakkar mein agar aapko wo le jata to aap kya karti ? Main aapke Bina mar jata. Mujhe aapse is tarah ki bewakoofi ki umeed bilkul bhi nahi thi."

(You didn't wanted to trouble me but
what would you have done if he kidnapped you ? I would have died without you. I never expected this kind of stupidity from you.)

She knew he was right. Whatever she did was irrational and stupid and now she was regretting what she did.

"Mujhe maaf Kar diye Mir... I am..."

(Forgive me Mir... I am...)

A loud knock on the door got their attention making her jump on Mustafa, hiding herself in his arms, holding him tightly.

"He is he-here.. H-he will take me. I will die without you, Mir.. Save me..."

"Nothing will happen to you, I promise. I'll not let him take you..."

"But..."

"You don't have to worry... I am here... Just stay here I am going towards the door to check who is knocking..."

"Don't go Mir... He will harm you..."

She was crying hysterically holding him tightly, not wanting him to go towards the door. She was scared that the stalker might harm Mustafa.

"I am not going to open the door, I am just going to check the peep hole... Don't worry, I am not going anywhere."

He assured kissing her forehead and stood up and walked towards the door.
He was shocked to see the man standing  behind the door. It was Ahad, his business partner and he was holding a big knife in his hand with a sadistic smile plastered on his face.

Mustafa always doubted his intentions and was also thinking to break partnership with him after he got to know about his character. The thought of Ahad keeping a bad eye on his wife made his blood boil. He was ready to face him despite knowing he was carrying a butcher knife with him if not for Maria who stopped him from opening the door.

"Please don't open the door Mir... He is carrying a big knife with him. I don't want him to harm any of us. We should call police rather than facing him on our own."

He agreed only thinking about her security. He didn't wanted to compromise with her safety. She took out her phone to inform the police but it was dead and Mustafa's wasn't having his own phone cause he left it inside the guestroom. They both were tensed as the beatings on the door increased, more vigorous than ever.  They both knew that the door would come out its hinges soon. And they have to leave the room as soon as they could.

"We can't stay here he knows we are here.. we have to leave this room and go to a more secure place."

Maria spoke and he nodded agreeing with her. Taking her hands in his, they went towards the balcony and turned to face her.

"You trust me, right ?"

He asked her making her nod on his question.

"Okay, then listen to me carefully.. I am going to jump inside the balcony of the room which is opposite of ours and then you are going to follow me. Don't fret, I know this is going to be difficult for you but I assure you, I am with you and I'll not let anything happen to you.."

She gulped hearing him, their room was at first storey and she was afraid of heights but she has to do it. They didn't have any choice. Their life was at risk. Few moments later she nodded at him agreeing with him.

Getting a green signal from her,  he climbed out of the balcony, holding the railing and jumped out easily on the other side. She heaved a sigh of relief seeing him safe on the other side. Now it was her turn and she was very nervous and scared. Mustafa gave her an encouraging smile to go on. Nodding at him she nervously climbed out of balcony, taking the hold of railing and started walking carefully towards the other balcony if the other room remembering what Mustafa did. Halfway  her leg slipped, disturbing her balance  and making her look down.

"I can't do it, Mir.... I am feeling dizzy..I am leaving my hand... I am sorry..."

She said making Mustafa panick, before she could leave her hand, he quickly stretched himself and held her hand saving her from falling down.

" How dare you say, I am sorry. It was so easy for you to say sorry and what about me. I was so scared."

He was hugging her tightly, scared that if he let her go she will vanish.

"Mustafa I can't breathe.. leave me..."

"No, I won't leave you until you promise me that you'll never give up and be the strong girl you are."

He was looking at her, determined to make her agree to his words.

"I promise."

He left her and holded her hand tightly. They both proceeded towards the door of the room so that they could run, find a safe place to hide and inform police about Ahad.

Seeing everything clear out of the course they both dashed towards the exit but on the way Mustafa mistakenly tripped the vase, alerting Ahad who was after them.
Not wanting to get caught by him, they hid themselves in the storeroom which was nearest to them.

Few moments later they heard Ahad, indicating he was somewhere near them making their heartbeats pick up their pace. Both scared for each other, scared of loosing their beloved.

"Maria, I know you are here somewhere near me and you know what I am going to find you and make you mine forever. Come to me my love, Mustafa doesn't deserve you, I do. I am going to keep you happy and cherish you forever... Stop playing  hide and seek and come to me... I will take care of you..."

His voice sent chills down to her bones. He sounded crazy. Crazy to have her. He was insane making her shudder in fear.
On the other hand Mustafa was furious on Ahad. He eyed something which belonged to him. Never in million years he would let anyone take her away from him. Pushing his thoughts aside he looked at her who was shuddering like a leaf in his arms. She was clinging to him very tightly, afraid to let him go, tears leaking out of her eyes.

"I'll not let him take you.. you are safe with me."

He whispered softy assuring her which sounded more like he was assuring himself.

Few minutes passed with silence when they heard him again.

"Baby, your time is up.. I got you."

He suddenly emerged from the door catching them off guard. He walked towards them with a sadistic smile on his face, causing Mustafa to push Maria behind his back, to protect her from Ahad.

"You really think you can save her ? I have a freaking knife in my hand and you think you can fight with me like that. Sorry to break your egoistic bubble Mr. Hero but your heroine is mine.."

Ahad's sadistic chuckle echoed inside the whole mansion. Laughing he walked towards them making Mustafa jump on him hiding his wife from Ahad.

Mustafa single handedly fought Ahad whereas his wife was watching them in horror, scared for her husband's safety.
Ahad was loosing the battle, there was a point where he was about to loose his conciousness making Mustafa sigh in relief, loosing his concerntration, when he suddenly got up and kicked Mustafa's leg causing him to loose his balance.
Ahad took advantage of this and placed the knife on his neck, making him still in his place. Maria cried seeing knife on Mustafa's neck and begged Ahad.

"Please leave him Ahad... Don't do anything... I beg you... You want me right ? I am ready to come with you but you have to leave him alone."

She fell down on her knees, holding her hands together begging Ahad to let Mustafa go.

"No.... You are not going to surrender to him... You heard me.... You are not going to surrender."

Mustafa shouted on her for saying such things but she was not in her senses. All she saw was knife on Mustafa's neck. She wanted him safe at any cost even if it was handing herself to Ahad.

"Deal accepted, my love... Now come here, towards me and don't try to act smart cause if you do, he will die."

Ahad laughed seeing them, they had tears in their eyes, tears of pain, tears of separation. He forwarded his hand toward her which she hesitantly accepted, scared of his next move. He pushed Mustafa away from himself after having her in his arms and held the knife at her neck not wanting Mustafa to attack him, seeing her life vulnerable.

It was now Mustafa's turn to feel  vulnerable just like she did seeing his life at stake. He tried moving towards her but Ahad saw him and pressed the neck lightly on her neck, a drop of blood oozed out of her neck, making her wince in pain, stopping Mustafa on his tracks.

"I told you to stay away, didn't I ? See, because of you I hurt my love... I am sorry my love but I was compelled to hurt you because of him but don't you worry I'll kiss you and you'll forget all your pain."

She got horrified hearing him and started sobbing seeing serious look on his face.

"Don't you dare touch her Ahad... I swear, I'll kill you."

Mustafa shouted warning him, his eyes were red with rage.

"Are you challenging me Mustafa ? You know how much I love challenges... I am going to kiss her and you won't be able to do anything. Wait and watch."

Ahad chucked seeing Mustafa red with fury and started kissing her forcefully, his hands roaming all over her body, making her feel disgusted. She tried pushing him  but was unable to do so. Few moments later he stopped and grinned looking at her disheveled form.

" I must say you are lucky man Mustafa.. she taste divine.. I am going to have her forever now... My brother zaid is such an emotional fool, he sacrificed his happiness seeing you in love Mustafa but I am not like him... I am going to keep you my side forever."

They were shocked hearing Zaid was his brother. Maria regretted her behavior towards Zaid. She was rude towards him. Her guilt ridden thoughts were interrupted by Ahad who was  ready to drag her and said

"Look at each other for the last time, love birds cause from now onwards you won't be able to see each other."

He smiled seeing them go pale with his words. That's what he wanted. He wanted to cause Mustafa pain. That's what jealousy does. It makes humans forget about ethics making them blind for revenge.

"Why ? Why are you doing this ? I don't know what's wrong with you.. leave her... Please.... I promise I'll give you whatever you want but please leave her, she is innocent don't involve her in this game you are playing.."

Mustafa begged, seeing him dragging his wife away from him. He was helpless. He couldn't fight him as the knife was still placed on her neck. His one moment would cost her life so he did one thing which was possible at that time and that was begging Ahad to leave her.

"You want to know why am I doing this. I am doing this because I am jealous of you. You have everything Mustafa while I don't. You have a family who adores you and love you whereas I, I was left abandoned by my parents at a young age . They left me with a kid who I had to support. I was okay with that and worked hard to be where I am now and fell in love with Maria but I backed out seeing my brother in love with her but that too was snachted from me by you. I won't let you win this time Mustafa, she is mine and I won't stop until I have her. You can't stop me."

With that he again started dragging her, to which she was protesting crying hard begging him to leave her. Not being able to drag her, he bent downwards to carry her in his arms when a loud gunshot was heard.

Ahad got shot on his leg making him stumble down losing his balance. Seeing him injured Maria got up quickly and rushed towards Mustafa who engulfed her in his arms. It was Zaid who came to their rescue. He got to know about ahad's plan and rushed to rescue both Maria and Mustafa with the help of police.

Police arrested Ahad and left, leaving three of them alone. Mustafa thanked Zaid for helping them and saving their life.

"Thank you Zaid for coming on the right time and saving us. I am forever in your debt brother and I am sorry for everything that happened in the past."

Mustafa smiled his eyes filled with gratitude and hugged him, thanking him.

"It's okay.. whatever happened happened in the past. I am happy that was able to save you both... Take care of her, she needs you right now."

Mustafa nodded and carried her in his arms seeing her shaking with fear. She was in trance. Placing her on the bed he hugged her caressing her back, wanting to stop  her painful sobs with were echoing inside the room, paining him seeing her in this condition.

"Maria, look at me my love... I am here... Don't cry... Everything is over... You are safe and I am with you."

"Mus-mustafa.... H-he touched me.... He kissed me....I feel dirty...I was disgusted by his touch... I am in pain.... I can still feel his hands on me...P-please make this pain go... please..."

She cried clutching his shirt tightly. His heart pained hearing her. He wanted to make her pain go away, he wanted to soothe her pain but he didn't know what to do.

"Y-you said you'll love me till I forget my own existence... Please love me Mustafa... I want to burn in your love, forgetting everything... Love me till I forget my own name, remembering only you, your touch, your caresses on my skin, only you and no one else..."

She asked him, eyes filled with chaos inside them. She was fighting a battle with her inner self who was taunting her for letting another man touch her. She wanted to find solace, which only he was capable of providing her. He nodded, eyes swirling with desire. Desire to please her, desire to end her agony.

Leaning towards her, he pressed his lips with her's,  kissing her gently. He kissed away her tears, her pain, her agony. That night she witnessed another side of him.
He really did made her forget her own existence, her own name. The only word her lips uttered that night was Mustafa, nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assalamu alaikum guys,

Don't forget to vote and comment...

I will start writing the next chapter only when I get 25 votes and atleast 10 comments... I think I deserve that much for writing long chapters...

And yeah... Please forgive me for any grammatical mistake as the chapter is not edited...

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Fated بواسطة Ira W

العاطفية

248K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
20.9K 731 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
1.8M 59.5K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
439K 29.9K 34
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...