Frenemies

By prraangko

"Well, I told you you'd fall for me." Nine just stared at the man's eyes. Yes, this time Joong is no longer a... More

*Summer of 2010*
*The Rivals*
*What did you write?*
*A Week in Hell*
*HELLo Roomie*
*Sweet Escape*
*It's Beautiful*
*Side by Side*
*I Got You*
*What Now?*
*About That Ball*
*Two Idiots*
*Friend-ish*
*Rivals*
*This is Sparta*
*Make Me*
*Man to Man*
*A Whole New World*
*The Switch*
*Sun's Up*
*Watch Me Watch You*
*Let The Games Begin*
*My Dear Loser*
*Full On War*
*Tear That Bitch Apart*
*Run Away*
*Of Broken Hearts*
*Karma Is A Bitch*
*This Night Changes Everything*
*Smoke Gets In Your Eyes*
*Duck and Cover*
*Hide and Seek*
*Back At It*
*Closure?*
*I Need An Answer*
*This is the Answer*
*Great Wall of Nine*
*A Declaration Of Sorts*
*Epilogue*
*Author's Note*

*All Hell Breaks Loose*

3K 138 20
By prraangko

Joong on his way back to the clinic where Nine is resting. When he reached the threshold, he was glued to place with what he saw: Joss was fixing his Nine's hair.

'How dare this guy do this?'

He saw Joss take Nine's hand, the sight made him lose it.

He ran to stop Joss from doing whatever it is he is trying to do to his Nine. 

"Stop, he's mine." He said it with such conviction that he saw Nine stare at him with shock. Suddenly he was ashamed that Nine can see him raw.

'Oh my god, why did I say that?'

"What did you say?"

"I mean, mine, like my teammate. I should help him. Facilitator said so." 

"Well, this trip is to help with the batch's camaraderie, so I should be able to help him too." 

"I can take care of him, thank you very much." With this, Joong attempted to carry Nine. To his surprise, Joss was also trying to do the same.

"What exactly are you trying to do?" Joong asked Joss

"I'm carrying Nine to his room." Joss said.

"Can't you see I'm already doing it?" Joong said, challenging Joss.

"I was about to do it before you came barging in." Joss started to puff his chest.

Exasperated, Nine shouted "STOP! Nurse, please HELP me get on the wheelchair and help me get to my room?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 265 31
in order to overcome a few of his fears , taehyung needs someone to be by his side. therefore he requested jeon jeongguk , whom he unexpectedly helpe...
130K 5.5K 36
Nine is a runaway trying to make both ends meet by doing odd jobs. Archen is a rich boy looking for a pretend boyfriend to make his ex jealous. Nine...
6.6K 569 22
When the exchange student is feisty as fuck and the University's most renowned player decides to mess with him.... What happens when they realise tha...
24.6K 795 33
"Looks like you're already falling for me," 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐬 β˜† 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 β˜† π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 & 𝒔�...