Aiden ✔️ NOW PUBLISHED!

By HardinsGirl1

⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online... More

Welcome!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Aiden now on Lure
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66 - The End.
Epilogue????
Aiden is now at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

63

127K 3.4K 1.1K
By HardinsGirl1

♥️

Working for Aiden for the past couple of weeks has been amazing. But today is the day I've been dreading. Meeting my father's killer for the first time. He's set to be released in a little over a week and I need to let him know how I feel while he's still behind bars.

It's a cool morning and Aiden holds me close while escorting me to the car where Howard is waiting for us. I slide into the backseat and Aiden gets in beside me, pulling me tight against him. I opted on wearing a very conservative business casual jumpsuit. I don't want Aiden fighting with prisoners while I'm trying to face my demons.

The ride is long and silent, I take a deep breath once we arrive.

You can hear the loud clanking of metal doors opening and closing throughout the prison. The visitation process passes by in a blur. Muffled sounds close in on me as I wait to walk in the room. I had assumed we would be behind a glass wall talking on a phone, similar to the movies. I was wrong.

The officer ushers the three of us inside a room. There are about ten tables with chairs surrounding each table. It looks similar to a small cafeteria. There's a dad getting a visit from his wife and children on one side and on the other I see a man facing away from us. Thomas.

I hesitantly walk up to the table, using Aiden's arm for support. He slides my chair out for me and I sit, staring at my hands, too afraid to look up. I wish my mother was here with me, but I didn't dare tell her I was coming. She would have flipped.

I look over to make sure Howard is close by, I've rarely seen any type of emotion on his face but as I look at him with his back against the wall, his eyes glued to Thomas. His expression is angry, but Aiden... his expression is killer. Animalistic as he stares down the man who murdered my father.

Now it's my turn to look him in the face. I've never seen him in person since I was too scared to go to the court hearings, I only ever saw his mugshot and face on the news or papers.

I expected to see a monster when I looked up at the man who murdered my father in cold blood, but I was met with a man who didn't look like a monster. Besides his orange jumpsuit and shackles, he looks... normal.

My hands shake as he looks me in the eyes, his expression thoughtful. Aiden taps the table, Thomas's attention snaps to him. Aiden proceeds to set the rules for him, "Look down unless she asks you to look at her. Don't speak unless she asks you to speak to her. If you make her uncomfortable in any way I won't hesitate to take you out. Do you understand?" His tone is intimidating as he orders the man. Thomas bows his head, but I note a smile playing on his lips. Once he lifts his head slightly, his expression is blank. He doesn't look at me.

I take in a deep breath, the entire ride here I had concocted a solid one-sided conversation in my head that I was going to have with him, but now... with him, in front of me, my thoughts are jumbled. I can't put the pieces back together.

Deep breaths.

"All I want to say." I pause, building courage. "Look at me," I tell him and he obeys. "I wanted to let you know that you not only ended my father's life. You ended a lot of other things too."

I sit up straighter, taking courage from Aiden's reassuring hand as he interlaces his fingers with mine. "My mom lost the love of her life. I don't say that lightly, their love for each other has no boundaries. My father never got to attend my high school graduation, he never got to send me off to college. He will never get to walk me down the aisle." I choke on the last words and Aiden rubs his thumb along my shaking hand. Thomas bows his head again, when Aiden taps the table in warning, he looks back to me his expression is pained. It infuriates me.

"I don't know why they're releasing you. You don't deserve to see the light of day again. You'll never have the kind of life my dad lived. You are nothing. No one. A drunk. My father was an honorable man. He was protecting this city, but evil men like you are everywhere. I know what it's like now." I tell him and he cocks his head to the side, "I know what it's like for your life to be in danger. I've faced men like you, fuck you." I begin to cry, and Aiden leans me into his shoulder.

Aiden gestures for the guards as he looks at Howard, "She's done." He says to him and I nod.

Thomas clears his throat and looks at me, "What do y-"

"Don't you dare fucking speak." Aiden's voice booms through the quiet room and the guard make their way to us. My eyes are blurry, but I can see Aiden's chest rising and falling as he attempts to calm himself, I've said what I needed to and now I just want to get out.

Clutching Aiden's hand as we exit, we make our way to the parking lot. He gets a phone call and lets go of me for a moment. Through my tear-soaked vision, I trip on my own feet and bash my face on the pavement.

Quickly, Aiden is beside me on the ground. "Baby, what happened?" He asks, his voice laced with concern.

I shake my head, "I'm clumsy." I tell him, not wanting to admit that him holding me gives me so much strength and courage that when he let go I couldn't physically hold myself up any longer. I know I'm a strong girl, but I need him right now. I have no shame in that. Especially after I've come face to face with the coward who murdered my father.

Aiden examines the damage as helps me up, placing me in the backseat and snapping at Howard to grab the first aid kit. "Don't snap at him!" I lightly scold him after Howard retreats to the back, but Aiden ignores me.

When Howard sets everything out and hands him the alcohol and gauze Aiden snatches it and begins cleaning me up. I pull away and shoot him a look. He turns to Howard, "Thank you." He says to him. Howard nods his head, uncomfortable with even the slightest appreciative words. I let out a small laugh. Even though it's brief, it warms my cheeks.

After I'm cleaned and bandaged - Aiden says it's only minor scratches and I still look beautiful - he holds me in the backseat while Howard drives us home.

I'm just ready for this shit day to be over.

♥️

It's Friday, so double chapters! See y'all tonight!

What's your sign? ♌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
465K 14.1K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
9.4M 453K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
2.3M 49.8K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...