Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 93

14.4K 763 78
By RojalinKKGSR

After spending some delightful time with everyone, Anjali and Kaira left with Karan who had joined them later. It was late evening, after their departure Arnav was busy in his work.

"Khushi.. Khushi!!"

Arnav called her name, but got no response. He raised his face from laptop screen and then only remembered he had not talked or seen Khushi since a long time after Di and Jiju left . He got up from recliner, shutting down his laptop and went in search of her wondering where did she go for this long !! He searched for her in almost every room but failed to find her. Then he found his mother.

" Maa.. Have you seen Khushi??"

"No.. Why??"

"I'm searching for her, but she is nowhere to be found."

" She must be at home Chotey, Khushi never leaves any where without informing. Relax."

Arnav nodded his head, Maa was right, Khushi never leaves without informing, if not anyone then her Maa for sure. Some time some priorities never change, like her informing Anita . She might forget to tell him someday but never forgets to tell Anita before going any where.

 Childhood routine has become her daily habit.

Arnav was looking around when he saw door to terrace opened. Not waiting any longer, he proceed there only to find Khushi standing and lost in her world. Arnav stopped himself at door way. Even though Khushi wants her own space or time to think herself, she has still never isolated herself like this, coming to terrace to have a conversation with herself. Arnav did not step further, not wishing to disturb her comfort zone she had borrowed for herself.

 Neither Arnav left from there leaving her alone, he just stood there by door way.

Taking a deep sigh Khushi thought the recent happening in her life, especially Lucknow incidents. Baba has taken the risk to look after that place even after knowing how evil people were associated there, Arnav had gone there even got hurt himself.. And why both of them were doing?? Because they both care for her and want her to understand and secure her own rights or duties. 

If Garima Mumma were alive, would not she have done same?? Does not it come under her responsibility category to take of that place where her mother was born and brought up.. Is not it her duty to secure the inheritance of that palace which directly belong to her Garima Maa, her maternal grand parents, their hope, their dream, their emotions, their memories!!

Why was she binding herself in her own sentiment and failing to see the real world?? Her own point of hating this palace was justified but how justified was her point from others perspective?? If Baba, Arnav are taking so much efforts for her, why can't she just do the same for her own?? Not only the inheritance of palace but there were numbers of persons associated there and she can't forget them for her own reason.

Like Arnav said, she needs to face past if she wants to end it soon.

Khushi closed her eyes and whispered.

" Mumma.."

It was not less painful for Arnav to know whose name she was taking!! She was missing Garima Mumma, she was fighting with herself in her inner battle. She was trying to make herslef understand, she was trying to make her heart accept something which her heart has been hating for years.He tightened his fist seeing that bitter expression and tension on her face.

 He knows her emotions for her mother and her hatred towards Lucknow, still she was trying to convince herself which made him feel lump in his throat. For a moment he thought to cancel this Lucknow issue from their memory. But he knew he could not!!

Khushi closed her eyes for some seconds until she felt the presence of a second person too there with her. She was being watched, she had a company even without her knowledge. She instantly turned her head behind and saw Arnav. Arnav was too surprised seeing her looking behind all of sudden.. Did she sense his presence??

As there was no need of standing aloof, Arnav covered the distance between them. Khushi came closer at him, keeping her head on his shoulder, she spoke.

" I have decided what I should do regarding Lucknow and Sheeshamahal.. (Arnav kept silent.) Promise me, no matter what will be the situation you will never leave my hand!!"

Arnav looked down, she was staring at him with hopeful eyes,

" You already have the answer with you.. don't you??"

Khushi nodded her head smiling. Arnav kissed her head. He understands this woman in his arms. 

**************************

"This is not at all done Arnav, neither you or Aman is assisting me in anything but want everything to be done in time??", shrieked up Khushi from one side of phone.

Arnav had to take away his phone from his ear to save himself in order not to become deaf.

"I have work here.. I can't come."

They were discussing on Nitya's birthday topic, Aman wants it to be perfect but due to shortage of his time because of work pressure he asked Arnav and Khushi to help but when it comes to give effort, both guys turn their back at Khushi making Khushi go mad.

" Look.. I'm reaching at mall by 4 pm and I want you to be there before that and yes, don't forget to pass the same message to Aman who is dead to receive my calls."

Before Arnav could explain, Khushi ended the call and left from there taking her hand bag.

Khushi was waiting for cab to reach at the store to buy a nice outfit for Nitya and for other shopping when saw a white Audi stopping in front of her. She took a step back and looked away not wishing to entertain any stranger.

"Khushi??"

Khushi turned her head hearing her name and saw Sashi Gupta, she felt relaxed.

" Namaste Uncle.."

Sashi smiled genuinely, He had already met Arnav's Wife before and it was inappropriate on his part to leave without meeting this young lady. 

" Waiting for someone or going any where??"

" Actually I am going to meet Arnav but till now could not get any cab."

"No worries.. Come with me, I'll drop you!!"

Khushi instantly shook her head.

" No, thank you Uncle but I don't wish you give you any trouble. I'll manage some how."

Sashi Gupta got down from his car.

" Disagreeing elder is not a good manner, I have heard something like this!!"

Khushi opened her mouth, Sashi, " Still NO??"

Khushi smiled and agreed finally.

" Ok.."

Sashi touched Khushi's head.

" That's like a good girl, get in."

They both took their seats, Sashi Gupta asked driver to drop Khushi first at her destination then him. They talk for few times before Sashi Gupta got a call. He saw it was from Raghav, his informer from Lucknow.

Not thinking any problem to talk in presence of Khushi, he answered the call.

"Hello.."

He paused to hear what Raghav was wishing to tell him, after hearing everything he asked only one thing..  His body started stiffening after hearing something which he has been waiting but never got the courage to face. 

"Who was he??"

The reply came from other side.

" Arnav.. !! Arnav Singh Raizada, from Delhi!!"

Sashi gupta felt like becoming breathless for a moment, did he hear the right name or was he imagining the wrong name due to presence of someone who was related to this name. He gave one look at Khushi who was instructing driver.

" What did you say??"(he asked again and got the same reply.)

"Here..", Khushi turned to Sashi Gupta, giving a pleasant smile she said.

" Thank you so much Uncle.. I'll take your leave then, Arnav will meet me here."

Sashi Gupta was blank, Khushi got down from car. Sitting inside the car, Sashi Gupta saw her leaving from his eyesight.

********************

Practically Khushi was choosing outfit while Aman and Arnav were present there by name sake. Khushi was highly annoyed with their antics, if they both could not assist her in anything, then what the meaning of coming here for namesake?? They just joined her so that later there will be no question on them!! How thoughfull!!

"I badly need some coffee.. Khushi you want anything??", Aman spoke stretching his back and massaging his neck.

His question acted like adding fuel in her anger, Arnav commented.

" Yeah.. She needs some cold coffee I suppose.. Is not it too hot to handle??"

Khushi opened her mouth to say but stopped and took her phone. Arnav and Aman looked at each other, then Khushi who was giving them deathly glare..

(after her call being received.)

" Nitya.. Listen.. Aman is planning.."

She was about to spill the bin, Aman snatched the phone.

" Have you gone out of your sense?? She will kill me.."

Khushi pointed her finger at him and then Arnav who too did not expect her to do something like so.

" You both better now help me.. Show some mannerism!!"

" Ok.. Fine.."

Khushi faked smile.

" Good.. Now give my phone back.."

Before she could snatch, Aman thrust her phone in Arnav's hand and Arnav instantly held his hand away from her reach.

" Your phone is safe with your husband.. Relax??"

Khushi gave one look at him and tried to take her phone back from Arnav.

" Enough.. Give it back.."

Arnav held his hand away. His trust factor on this woman came to a pause at that time, she would make sure she spoiled Aman's plan so it's better to take prevention!! 

' I'm not going to do any misuse of your phone.. Take it back from me later.."

Khushi felt defeated, she turned around making face at him and Aman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 10.5K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
204K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
357K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
231K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.