MY POSSESSIVE ALPHA MATE(EDIT...

By danger_line

Melissa is an independent 16 years old werewolf, who is dreading her 17th birthday. Wonder why? That's the ti... More

MY POSSESSIVE ALPHA MATE
MELISSA
MASON
CHAPTER 1- The alpha is back
CHAPTER 2- Worst birthday ever
CHAPTER 3- What will I do???
CHAPTER 4- Possessive
CHAPTER 5- The escape plan
CHAPTER 6- One step near freedom
CHAPTER 7- The alpha apologized
CHAPTER 8- Unknown number
CHAPTER 9- The accident
CHAPTER 10- He said i love you
CHAPTER 11- Attacked
CHAPTER 12- The war
CHAPTER 13- Secrets
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 14- What happened between them?
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 15- Saved and marked
CHAPTER 16- The talk
CHAPTER 17- What is happening?
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 18- The heat!
CHAPTER 19- Nathan
CHAPTER 20- Part of the pack.
CHAPTER 21- Will try my best
CHAPTER 22- The fire
CHAPTER 22- Broken
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 23- What actually happened...
CHAPTER 24- Rejecting
CHAPTER 25- Promise
CHAPTER 26- Moving on
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 27-Good night babygirl
CHAPTER 28- Going Crazy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 29- This feeling is so wrong yet so right.
CHAPTER 30- Soon
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 32- Rogue?The dungeons?
CHAPTER 33- The Deal
CHAPTER 34- Rocked
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 35- THE END (PART ONE)
CHAPTER 36- The End (part 2)

CHAPTER 31- This is so embarrassing

6.8K 150 16
By danger_line

MELISSA'S POV

I watch in horror as Mason pinned Nathan to the floor. I didn't know what to do. Do I stop Mason? "No " Sierra says screaming. " Get out of my head Sierra. It's not the right time. I want you to shut for once while i solve this okay?" I say. "Nathan tried to steal us from Mason. Don't you see it? He's trying to get Mason out of our life. He's our mate. Go back to mate. Go back to mate and live with him now." Sierra screams making my head ache.

I snap out of my conversation with her to see Mason punching the shit out of Nate. I heard a cracking sound as Mason punched Nate in the nose. Oh god. I saw blood rush out of his nose. Mason was shaking with rage by now. I knew that i had to do something before Xavier gets control. 

I rushed towards the boys and tried to pull Mason away from Nate. "Mason calm down. Leave him alone right now." I say as i try to pull him back. He just growls and keeps punching on Nathan's ribs. I saw Nathan go limp. Shit.

"Mason please baby stop okay?" I say as i try to calm him down by hugging him from behind. I felt him getting calmer so i hugged him tighter. "Baby please let go of him. He didn't do anything, it was all my fault. Please let him go. Baby please?" 

Mason let Nathan go. He turned around so fast that i'm surprised that he didn't get a whiplash. He hugged me tight and pinned me to the wall trapping me between him and the wall. "Mine. All mine." He growled possessively. He started inhaling my scent and licked my mark which he gave me.

"You're mine. Only mine. No one elses." He said nibbling on my mark making a jolt of electricity pass through me. I moaned loudly at this. I was losing control of my body. I felt myself getting wet down there. I had to stop myself before i do something i don't want to regret later. 

"Ma-Mason?" I say in a breathy voice (Is breathy even a word?). I pull his head out of my neck with my palms on his cheeks. I look into his eyes to fing them completely black. Xavier is in control. Shit.

If Mason is possessive then Xavier is just totally crazy about Sierra. "Mine" I hear him mumble. He was gripping my waist like he's never ever letting me go. " Baby?" I ask caressing his left cheek making him close his eyes and lean his face on my palm. "Baby look at me." I say making him open his eyes. Its still black. Uggghh.

"Xavier. I want you to let go of me for just a second. Just let me check if Nathan's okay, Okay?" I ask in a calm voice. He looked at Nathan then at me and shook his head. "You're mine. You're not going back to that douche-bag. You're coming with me. Right now." He said in a authoritative voice. If i were a omega then i probably woud've had a heart attack at how scary he looked, but it doesn't work on me because i'm his mate and i still have his mark. The mark disappears after a few months if you reject your mate, so i still have his mark as it has only been a few days of me rejecting him.

"Bu-" he cut me off by picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder like a sack of flour. I heard him growl when i tried to get off of his shoulder. "Stop defying me Sierra or the consequences won't be good." Okay. Now that scared the shit out of me. I might have peed myself. 

I whimpered. I felt him walking. I looked at Nathan to find him still lying on the floor. He was breathing. Thank god. Mason opened the door and walked downstairs. He got out of  the house making me whimper at the thought of Nathan lying there all alone and cold. 

"Turn" Mason said putting me on my legs. "What?" I asked confused. "I said turn. Right now Sierra." I felt Sierra submitting to his orders. I nodded my head and turned into my tiny wolf. Mason turned into his big black wolf right after me. 

"Let's go" Mason said through mindlink. I shook my head. I turned towards the house and was about to run when i felt a heavy body pinning me down to the ground. "Don't even think about it. " Mason growled. I felt Mason bite me by the neck and picking me up just the way a bitch (female doggy  btw) carries her pups.

I felt like a kid right now. "Xavier i'm not a kid. I am capable of walking on my own legs. God gave me those for a reason you know." I say irritated by him biting my neck. "I know that you're capable of walking but I'm not taking another risk of letting you walk on your legs. You will run away."  He was right i would run away. I haven't forgot about what he did to me. 

I felt angry at the thought of him being with someone else. I'll never be able to trust him. Suddenly, I remembered Nathan. "Xavier? What will happen to Nate. You can't just leave him there in that condition you know." I say not really wanting to talk to him. "I will ask someone to bring him to the pack house. I have some plans for him." I can feel the anger radiating from him when he talked about Nate.

We entered the pack boundary after about fifteen minutes of me worrying about Nathan. I heard gasps. I looked up to find Mason walking towards the pack house which his surrounded by houses of all the omegas. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

I put my head down when i heard everyone whispering. And i can bet that they are talking about me being carried by Mason like a pup. This is so embarrassing.

+++++++

Hey peeps. Okay, so this was just a filler. The next chapters will be far more interesting. I hope you enjoy it. Finally, i made Mason turn possessive in this chap, otherwise the name of the story woundn't even make sense. Haha. Okay I'm gonna shut up now.

BIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
1.3M 27.9K 35
16 year old Mackenzie is enjoying life when she finally meets her mate. But him being a player... Will she accept him or reject him of fall for him r...
27.3K 461 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
21.5K 675 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...