Guilty Pleasure

By QweenKj

* Warning - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!! - Aleah loves her husband , But Her altar ego loves the touch of another... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
๐Ÿ˜˜
Refreshed
Is love enough?
๐Ÿ’•
Troubled Sea's
Characters โ—๏ธ
Only The Strong Survive
For my Readers ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Only The Strong Survive pt 2
Only the Strong Survive pt 3
Weak Or Weep
Friend Or Foe
Drifting Waves
โ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ
Sweet Memories
Sinful Pass
Devious Behavior
Love Or Lust ?
News โ—๏ธ
UPDATE SOON.
Dreaming ..
Crashing ..
๐Ÿ˜˜
Crashing pt 2
Soul Searching
โค๏ธ
Crashing pt 3
Overload
NEWS
Part title
Guilty pleasure pt 2
๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ

Troubled Sea's pt 2

2.4K 30 2
By QweenKj

Leah

It's been a two days since I've heard from Trina which was fine by me . Meanwhile Cami was making it known she missed me and wanted to talk but I was no longer interested in talking with her. It felt good to be focused at work with Jonathan and handling business however Khloe wanted to redeem herself and tried her very best to push up on me and be seen. Today I meant business 100% I wanted things done and I had let my partner down enough. "Things are going great! I'm so happy" Jonathan exclaimed "I am too ! It's finally over we are booming and we have so much more space to fill !" I said "You are cheerful today , what's going on?" He asked "Nothing I'm just happy I guess I've been ignoring Cami , no word from Trina and I've been enjoying my husband and focused on this." I said looking around "Good , you don't need anymore distractions" he said and I smiled headed for my office . I sat down and decided to FaceTime my husband "Hi beautiful" he said "Hi Mr. Smith , how are you?" I said eyeing my man he was such a sight "I'm Good , anxious to see you tonight . How's everything?" He asked "It's Wonderful, we did it again" I said "You always make it happen baby , I gotta go see you tonight I love you" He said "Love you!" I said before we disconnected. About 10 minutes later I got a knock on my door "Yes?" I called out and Jonathan opened the door "I'm going to get lunch , you want something?" He asked and I declined "By the way wine tonight at my house with Michelle be there!" He said before leaving .

Khloe

I was eyeing Leah all day and I guess she's not picking up on hints I'm dropping . I've been brushing up against her and doing whatever she needed so we could talk . I stood at the register and decided to send a text To 💋 : To busy for me? I want to pick up where we left off 😉 I sent the message before a lady approached the counter with several items "Hi how are you ?" I asked ringing her up "I'm fine you?" She asked "I'm great thank you , your total is $345.62" I said bagging her things as she swiped her card and paid "Thank you for shopping at Obsessed , your receipt is in the bag have a wonderful day!" I said and she smiling and left . We had a lot of shoppers per usual and it was a lot of mess when it's a lot of shoppers I decided to start my fold up while Kim and Brittney worked the registers. A few minutes later a woman approached me "Hi Excuse me" she said "Yes , Can I help you ?" I asked "Yes , Is Aleah Here?" She asked "Yes she's here one second" I said before heading to Leah's office and knocking before walking in . "Leah it's a woman here to see you" I said "Send her in please" she said not even looking at me. I rolled my eyes and went to find the woman "Ma'am , follow me" I said taking her to Leah's office . After she went inside I stayed near to eavesdrop a little to figure out who this woman is .

Cami

I walked into Leah's office "I've been texting you and calling you Aleah , has your decision been made? Am I not worthy enough to at least be known of the decision?" I asked and she looked at me "Cami our last encounter wasn't pleasant why do I need to reply?" She asked "Leah I love you , listen we've been here before I'm sorry about what I did -" I started and she stood up " Cami you need to leave, this isn't the place for this" she said and I kissed her . Surprisingly she kissed me back , I pulled her closer to kiss her spot on her neck "Cami" she whispered before someone knocked and opened the door . "Leah you have a ca-" she started "Khloe you are out of line !" Leah snapped and The Girl khloe shut the door . "Can you come over ?" I asked rubbing her ass "Yeah I will , Give me an hour" she said before kissing me "Ok" I said before leaving . I headed home to wait for Leah as usual , I was so happy to finally have her considering me. I missed her so much I was anxious to have her .

Leah

"Khloe , I need to see you in my office now please" I said before walking back and shutting my door . A few mins later she entered my office "Yes?" She said taking a seat "When I have a visitor you are to knock" I said "Leah who was that woman ?" She asked and I took a step back "Excuse me?" I said "Who was she? Are you fuck-" she started "Don't overstep boundaries, You can leave" I said before getting my things and she left with an obvious attitude. Khloe was just a liability , I didn't care about her attitude . As I was leaving a received a phone call Unknown I knew it was Trina "Hello?" I answered aggravated "Hi I tried to call you a few times and Justin and I just need ... I'm pregnant" A woman said on the phone and my whole world fell I felt my heart ache itself "Who is this?" I asked rushing to my car "It's Jade I .. I gotta go" she said before the line went blank . My blood was boiling , I was furious! I got into my car throwing my purse into the passenger seat and I practically flew to Justin's office I was ready to burn down the whole building. When I got there I parked quickly before going inside. I rushed to his office also trying to keep up appearances by not looking phased at all . No matter what I tried to keep it together always and keep a face . When I got into his office he was sitting behind the desk . "Hey baby , I just about to ca-" he started before I slapped him in his face "This what the fuck you do to me?!" I yelled before punching him "You get a bitch pregnant !? Fuck you justin !" I yelled swinging hitting him until he grabbed my wrist . I struggled with him to get out of his grip " Baby please what's going on?!" He said "You gone get a fucking bitch pregnant and act stupid??" I asked looking at him in disbelief "Who's pregnant Leah?" He asked "Why jade calling my damn phone? You got that hoe pregnant?! How could you Justin?! How could you give her what's mine!?" I yelled pushing him off of me. "Baby calm down let's talk about this" he said not letting me go "Get off of me" I said and he did as I said "You fucked up , how could you ?! I hate you" I said leaving him standing alone and calling my name.

Justin

I called Leah a million times and didn't get an answer , I called jade four times and didn't get an answer . I tried once more and she answered "What the fuck is going on jade ?! You aren't pregnant not with my damn kid ! I don't know what you told my wife but listen bitch I don't want you ! Never did never will and if you think for a second you broke us your delusional!" I yelled into the phone and she was quiet "Justin I thought I meant something to you.. Karmas a bitch" she said before hanging up. "Fuck !" I yelled pissed off . I tried to call my wife but she wouldn't answer I left message after message before speeding home. Just like I thought , she was gone . I wish she'd let me explain Jade isn't pregnant by me! Yes we was in a fucked up situation but I'd never do that she's going to carry my babies I don't want anyone else . I jumped back into my car and called her while speeding to the condo we had also . She wasn't there I didn't know what to do I decided to call her mother and my own .

Cami

After waiting over an hour for Leah to show I realized she stood me up . I was pissed and most importantly hurt , I thought we would make up . I called her and her phone went straight to voicemail so I decided to text her To Leah: I'll be home all night if you want to stop by 😘 and I locked my phone heading to my bathroom to draw me a steamy bubble bath and I played R&b love songs on Pandora . Weak by SWV played through the speakers and as I headed for my kitchen to get wine there was a knock on my door . I went to open it and there she was looking beautiful "Hey , i thought you wasn't coming baby" I said and she looked as if she was crying "I'm here" she faked smiled coming inside as I locked up "Come on let's take a bath" I said and she followed me . I undressed her then myself as she pulled her hair into a bun "Leave it down" I said as we got into my jacuzzi styled bathtub . "This water is so hot and it feels good" she said leaning back "Are you ok? Do you forgive me?" I asked and she leaned in and kissed me "I'm ok" she said before sitting back as En Vogue - Don't let go played lowly . I massaged her feet as she closed her eyes "I love you leah , I just want you to relax tonight" I said before kissing her feet and she giggled a little and I kissed up her leg slightly before coming face to face with her . We kissed and deepened it instantly she has to understand tonight I need this.

-
After showering I dried myself and sat on the bed waiting for her . She came into the bedroom with towel wrapped around her body and her wet hair tucked behind her ear . It got extremely hot in the bath and I wanted to pick up where we left it . Patience I thought to myself as she walked over dropping her towel . She leaned down and kissed me as I slid my tongue into her mouth she lightly moaned and I grabbed her ass . She pushed me on my back and moved my legs apart before getting on top and grinding on me I couldn't help but moan with her . She looked so beautiful with no makeup and wet hair . She was moaning and working her hips she was so wet "Mmmh" I moaned as she kept a slow steady pace . We moved in sync moaning and I finally laid her on her back.

Leah

I moaned loudly as cami devoured me , we were going at it and I was enjoying every minute I missed her a little and after this shit with Justin I was just wanted to relax. "Mmm! Shittt" I moaned as She licked and sucked my clit making me arch my back . I was ready to cum she sped up a little and I couldn't control my moans anymore before I could make her move I was cumin . I needed more , I wanted more I pushed her back and sat on her face and she happily took me while pleasing herself and I rode her face moaning until I came again and so did she. I moved and I laid on my side until she came back ready to fuck me . She laid behind me lifting my leg and sliding the dildo inside of me "Mm!" I moaned instantly she started with slow strokes and I moaned while she kissed and licked on my neck . I was completely turned on and all this attention was making me want her so much more . "aah yessss" she sped up just a little and played with my clit I was in bliss "Fuckkkkk baby" I moaned and moaned and she made me turn over and put my ass up . She slid back inside of me smacking my ass and fucking me rough "Shitttt mmmhm!" I yelled out and she gripped my waist and held me in place fucking me til I came again . I was ready to give her what I received it was my turn and she wanted to ride . I watched her slide down on it and she started working her hips slow before she leaned forward and started bouncing and moaning loud . Her moans turned me on she rode on it til she came . We tossed it to the side and she kissed me deeply "I love you Aleah" she said and I kissed her again.

Cami

I woke up to my love in my arms surprisingly. I admired her and her body before sliding out of bed . After a quick shower I headed for the kitchen to cook breakfast. I began to prepare French toast , turkey bacon and cut up fresh fruit . Eventually I heard the shower going and I knew she was awake . After about 30mins she came into the kitchen in my silk robe "Morning baby" I said and she wrapped her arms around me from behind kissing my cheek "Morning" she said before turning to make us coffee " French vanilla or hazelnut?" She asked "French vanilla" I said and she sat down at the table crossing her legs and looking in her phone . I went over and took her phone locking it . "Stop Jonathan is texting me" she said "I don't care let's have breakfast first" I said

-

After breakfast Leah was on the phone blabbering with Jonathan on FaceTime and I was sitting on the couch half watching Living Single and texting my sister about dress shopping and etc . After a while Leah came and straddled me then kissed me sliding her tongue into my mouth and untying the robe . I kissed her back squeezing her ass before rubbing her clit . She moaned and starting kissing on my neck "Leahhhh" I said "Hmmm?" She replied "Fuck it" I said ask she bit my neck . I slid my fingers inside of her and she moaned loud as I shoved them in and out of her I kept going until she was about to cum then I laid her on the couch before licking and sucking on her clit . "Mmm fuck !" She moaned out arching her back she was wet and moaning while playing with her nipples . I didn't stop until she was telling me to and cumin again . "babyyyyyyy!" She moaned out . I smirked moving and she kissed me . I kissed her neck and she stopped me from going forward "Baby I need you to do something for me.." she said "Mhm what's that ?" I asked ready for another round and she said "Can you go to the condo and grab me a few things ?" I backed up and looked at her "Leah what's going on?" I asked "I just need a few things don't worry I'm not staying here I'm getting a hot-" she started and I kissed her "Stay baby" I said before kissing her again "Stay" I said and she looked around "I can't .. it's just Justin and I having som-" "Leah I don't care" I said cutting her off and going to get dressed .

Justin

I woke up on the couch with a major hangover, last night I got completely wasted and I called and texted Leah all night . I don't know where she could be I went into the kitchen and took two Tylenol and drunk some Gatorade. I have to find my wife and make shit right , I headed upstairs to shower . Once I showered I dressed casually and headed for the door. I figured she's probably at work so I stopped to get her and I some coffee . When I got there Jonathan said she hadn't came in and he didn't talk to her. Her mom didn't talk to her and I was running out of options here . I decided to go back to our condo and see if she'd at least been by . When I got there it was a black Audi A3 parked out front . I was confused but maybe it was her , I got out of the car and I headed inside it was unlocked "Leah!" I called out and there was no answer . When I entered our bedroom there was a light skinned woman with dark hair grabbing a duffle bag . "Who are you ? Do you work for Aleah ? Where is she?" I asked and she looked a little scared . "Sorry to scare you did Leah send you here?" I asked "Yeah she did , she doesn't want to see you and I have to go" she said brushing past me "Wait ! Wait ! Where is she?!" I asked following her "She's Safe that's all I can say" she said hurrying to her car "Tell her to call me ! Tell her to call her husband!" I yelled and she nodded speeding off . "FUCK!" I yelled before calling Aleah and to my surprised she answered "Leah baby I'm sorry this is a misunderstanding she isn't pregnant by me please come home!" I yelled into the phone "I'm not coming home leave me alone" she said "Baby I have proof she's lying baby please" I said before she said she has to go and disconnected the call .

Cami

I was speeding home to Leah I can't believe I came face to face with her husband she needs to tell me what's going on she told me he didn't know about the condo . I pulled up grabbed her things and headed inside "Leah!" I yelled slamming my front door . "Why are you yelling ?" She asked " You need to tell me what's going on with you and your husband now" I said sternly " No cami I don't" She said reaching for the duffle bag and I snatched it back "Yes you do because I just came face to face with a man that was furious and looking for his wife !" I said "We has a disagreement cami" she said sighing "A disagreement? That's it ?" I asked calming down a bit "Yes" she said before kissing me and opening her robe teasing and heading for the bedroom. She laid back on the bed and I leaned over her kissing her as she slid her tongue in my mouth and I played with her clit slowly. She moaned kissing on me and her phone started ringing and I was about to stop but she grabbed me "Don't baby" she said and I slid out of my leggings and panties . She laid back and started licking on her clit teasing as she moaned out and I played with my clit . We was getting move into it and her phone rung again "Baby just answer it" I said and she ignored me so we kept it going she flipped me on my back and moved my legs open before getting on top of me to grind and her fucking phone went off again . I moved her and grabbed it off the nightstand and someone named khloe was calling . " Leah who the fuck is this ?" I asked " Ignore it I'm horny as fuck it's just work" she said and Khloe texted Khloe: Can't answer? Let's meet 😋 I was pissed! I tossed the phone at her hard as fuck "Cami what the fuck?!" She yelled "You fucking on her ?!" I yelled "Cami Don't do this right now" she said and I knew she was "You can't fucking control yourself huh?!" I said snatching my clothes off the floor. "It was one time Cami , we both fucked up" she said and I didn't push it further I wanted this time with her . I couldn't help the tears forming in my eyes " Don't see her again" I said walking back over to the bed "Claim your pussy then" she said and I laid her back .

Trina

I wasn't ready to talk to Leah but I knew I was going to take Cami out for good . She was in the way of me having Leah to myself , Since Josh is out of the picture for the moment I needed some good sex and I don't mind being in hiding . I found that to be sexy and she's worth it . Cami doesn't realize how stupid she is Leah jumped for me and I'm sure she'd do it again and this time it'll be on camera . Once I prove Leah want me she will be to mad at her for coming back to even want her and I'll move in . Either way I'm gunning for Cami and I'll do whatever it takes to get her out of the way. I headed to my car leaving my home to meet a special friend. I had so many tricks up my sleeve for these bitches it's not funny . I'll be seeing Leah tomorrow to drop my next bomb but for now I'll have a few drinks.

-

I pulled up to the bar and walked inside once I saw my guest of honor I headed over immediately. "Hi lovely" I said giving her a hug "Hi , I though you wasn't going to show" she said hugging me "I wouldn't miss a meeting with you and I must say Jade you look beautiful" I said before ordering a shot Hennessy .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.6K 33
STOLEN LIFE OF THE MAID. A Female writer returns home from prison disguised as a maid to pay massive revenge on her ex-husband, who took everything f...
1K 23 10
Her sexy fantasy almost ended, or so she thought, until a bundle of joy brought them back together. Will the sexy billionaire let go or fight for his...
33.6K 774 58
They met unconventionally. A night that is full of passion and desires. Destiny brought them together and would shock their family. Adeline is a lov...
118K 7.8K 52
As Areston and Juliette decide to rekindle their scorching hot affair, their edge of addiction for each other lulls them to uncover the darkness they...