Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 92

14.4K 789 90
By RojalinKKGSR

Next day, it was early morning. Arnav stirred in his sleep, he was having a minute pain on his forehead where he had wound. With closed eyes he moved his hand upward touching his own forehead, when he opened his eyes after a minute or two found the other side of bed empty. He quickly searched for his phone to see the time and found it was 5.45AM.

He was taken aback, usually Khushi never wakes up this early as per his knowledge at least. He looked around raising himself a little on bed and supporting himself on his elbow and found her standing by window watching a usual morning scenario of world. He remembered he had actually found her waking up before him apart from today was, that day when he was leaving for Singapore. That day she was disturbed both mentally and emotionally. And it did not take longer for him to understand her early rising today.

Dragging up himself from bed, Arnav moved forward at her direction. Though he teases her for her late sleeping habit, but in real he takes advantages of her habit a bit more as he gets his own time and space to admire his wife without any disturbance from her end. Sometime he even talks to her as he thinks conversing with her while she sleeps is quite easier than normally!! Because an awake Khushi hardly lets you speak.

He came and stood beside her, she has folded her arms against her chest, her hair slightly damp!! Was she done with her shower too?? He was again amused.

"What happened??"

Khushi was startled hearing him suddenly and turned her head. Arnav raised his brow, Khushi gave a smile in return.

" Nothing!!"

"Your this nothing tells me many more things.. So speak up Khushi.  What's disturbing you this much??"

Khushi asked after a pause done with scanning her husband's face.

" Tum thik ho na Arnav??" 

Though Arnav wished to reply her her verbally , but stopped and completely turned her towards him holding her by her arms. Khushi was not in a state to comprehend his sudden change in action.

" Kya kar rahe ho??"

Asked Khushi who had some how guessed his next move, seeing him pinning her against wall but gently and bending his head down at her level. In next instance she found herself closing her eyes as his lips touched her. Her fingers held him by his forearm pulling him gently and obeying his wife's convey Arnav moved closer touching her body with his. 

After a few moments later , Arnav pulled back and watched her face, specially her crimson red cheeks. Her eyes were down unable to meet his. His lips curved seeing the same reaction from her side after their each intimacy. Some time that makes him think again that, this was the same girl in his arms who was so shy to meet his eyes directly when other time she never leaves a chance to fight with him, arguing with him on silliest topic, irritates him playing with his tolerance level and so on..!!

"Stop blushing Dammit.. (He stroked her cheek tickling her nerves even more and added.) Seeing you blushing like this is giving me many more wild ideas.."

Her eyes snapped wide.

" No.. Not now!!" (she almost screamed..)

Arnav chuckled.

" Yeah.. I know that we can't do that right NOW!! (her lips curved and she looked away.) That's why go and get ready, and come with me to park."

Where Arnav goes for his morning jogging which was at 20 minutes distance from RM.

"Why?? (she moved away from his grip.) I'm not going to jog for sure.. I hate this concept of burning calories after eating. Ok??"

"I can see that.." (he said roaming his eyes on her from head to toe.)

Khushi's jaw dropped, What does he mean by saying so?? Was he indicating her gaining weight?? This man seriously need a lecture for this. She was back to her fighting spirit but Before Khushi could start her questioning, Arnav added.

" You will just sit there and enjoy open cool breeze while I'll be doing my part.. You will feel good, that's why I am saying so."

Khushi twisted her mouth thinking for a moment, then agreed but saying.

" Ok.. I'll but for that I have one condition."

" You are not allowed to put any condition here."

" Play a fair game Arnav, if I agree to you, it means you have to agree to me."

Arnav was unable to differentiate whether asking her to come with him was for her goodness or his!!

"Fine.. I gave up.."

Khushi grinned and said.

" Take an off from office today. It will be so nice, we will ask Di and Jiju come too.. Whole family together.. Is not it awesome??"

She was sounding like some 5 year old kid who was informed about the summer vacation, Arnav shook his head at her enthusiastic for this family gathering and nodded his head giving his green signal. 

**************************

There is different feeling and different fragrance in morning cool breeze. Sitting on that iron bench, Khushi closed her eyes plugging in her ear phone listening to some nice music which would be like cherry on top of cake. Arnav was strictly warned not to go more than 2 rounds that day by both his wife and mother. 

Some time passed, Khushi was lost in herself when felt something touching her feet. She first ignored that thinking it some leaf or grass but when she felt that warm touch on her skin more particularly she opened her eyes and found Arnav on his knees holding her right foot on his thigh. She instantly tried to take her foot away, what was he doing??

But Arnav tightly held her ankle and took out a small rectangular sized box from his pocket and made her wear one anklet. She was surprised at the same she was touched seeing him doing so. She did not disturb him or her further and let him complete his task. Done with her both feet, Arnav looked up but still kneeling on ground.

" Acha laga??" (Did you like it??)

Khushi smiled.

" I loved it.."

Arnav smiled and got up. Taking his space beside her, Arnav said.

" I got it from Lucknow."

" Ohh.."(she did not say anything further neither Arnav asked.)

*********************

They were back to RM, Arnav went for shower while Khushi joined Aarav who was reading morning newspaper like his daily habit. After some time Arnav and Anita joined duo too. Khushi assisted Anita serving tea when Khushi's phone that was on tea table rang. It was near Arnav's side, Khushi took her phone but seeing the Id her face fell, she quickly rejected the call and switched off her phone. She became tensed all of sudden, Arnav glanced at her change in facial expression then at her phone she was clutching tightly in her lap, his eyes read the name before Khushi rejecting that.

" Krishna!!"

He looked up at her face once again. 

As decided earlier, Anjali and Kaira reached at RM, as Karan had his important meeting he could not make up with it so it was Krishna who came to drop his Bhabi and Kaira at RM.

Seeing Krishna, Anita called him inside as he was their guest. Though meeting was not as frank as it was used to be earlier but Anita tried to maintain a healthy conversation. Just then Khushi was descending from upstairs, she saw them especially Krishna!!  Her feet halt for a moment even Arnav stopped abruptly who was coming down talking over phone behind her.

"What happened??"

Asked Arnav to Khushi finding her stopping so suddenly. Khushi shook her head at him and proceeded further but Arnav did not fail to notice that uneasiness and disturbance written clearly on her face.

Just giving one glance at Khushi then Arnav who was beside her, Krishna left from there not turning again. Kaira ran to Arnav and Khushi seeing her two favorite persons apart from her parents of course. Arnav bent to her level taking her in his embrace, Kaira planted a kiss on his cheek.

" Unhh.. Your cheek hurts!!"

Khushi turned her head hearing Kaira then looked at Arnav and his stubble cheek. She smiled at Kaira's innocent complain.

"Hi.. Forgot me Kaira?? 

She cutely pouted her lips, Kaira giggled and leaned towards her being in Arnav's embrace and kissed her cheek, 

"I love you.."

Khushi replied kissing back her," And I love you too.."

Kaira turned to Arnav.

" And we love you too, ok??" (She cupped his face in her little hands and spoke as if trying to make her Uncle feel wanted and loved.)

Arnav laughed.

" That's so nice of you both then??"

Khushi joined him while Kaira giggled wrapping her arms around his neck. Arnav pressed his lips on Kaira's head who hide her face in his neck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
149K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
38.4K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
614K 27.2K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.