The Photographer [Taejin]

By xjinminisrealx

Kim Seokjin is a rising model from South Korea. His last photographer suddenly disappeared and is now searchi... More

¤ Characters ¤
< Synopsis >
1 》 없어지다 (Vanish)
2 어디에 있어? (where are you?)
3 경찰서 (police station)
4 경찰 수사 (police investigation)
¤ Characters ▪ 2 ¤
5 기억 (Memory)
6 히어로 (hero)
7 토끼와 빛 (the rabbit and the sunshine)
8 시끄러움 (loudness)
9 메시지를 받았다 (you have received a sms)
¤ Characters ▪ 3 ¤
10 민 윤기 (Min Yoongi)
11 미지수 (Unknown)
12 이 전화가 누구야? (Who owns this phone?)
13 Ghost (귀신)
14 Sorry (미안해)
15 Angry Monster (화가난 몬스터)
16 사람들이 나를 싫어해 (People hate me)
17 지수 (Ji-soo)
¤ Characters ▪ 4 ¤
18 조심해 (Watch out)
19 The dorm (기숙사)
20 다시 만나요 (We met again)
I want to know about your opinion:
21 다시 함께 (together, again)
22 왕잭슨의 감정 (Jackson's feelings)
23 혼란스러운 사람 (Someone confusing)
24 똑똑(Knock Knock)
25 귀엽당 (Cute)
26 키가 큰 사람들은 성가시다 (Tall people are annoying)
27 정국의 친구 (Jungkook's friend)
28 빨간 방 (The red room)
29 그들을 알게 되나요? (Meet The Contestants)
30 불이 많았어? (Was there a lot of fire?)
31 친구 (Friend)
32 첫밤 (First Night)
33 뉴스 (News)
34 밤 시간 회담 (Night Time Talks)
35 혼자 (Alone)
36 힌트 (The Clue)
37 좋은 의사 (Good Doctor)
38 찌니 (Jinnie)
39 왜 여기에 있어? (Why Are You Here?)
40 (데이트) The Date
41 (사람들이 다 죽다) Everyone Ends Up Dead
42 이유가 뭐예요? (What's The Reason?)
43 바 (Bar?)
44 잃어버리다 (Missing)
Your thoughts:
45 당황 (Confusion)
47 전하지 못한 진심 (Truth Untold)
Characters (5)
48 짐승과 동맹 (Allied With A Beast)
this story is not dead
49 Tomorrow Is A Good Day To Start Investigating
Thank you so much for waiting

46 너? (You?)

982 78 41
By xjinminisrealx

It was really, really strange.

Exactly like that moment when you find yourself wanting to wake up from a really, really bad dream.

Almost like these terrifying nightmares where someone who was wearing all white-colored clothes was following you around in the street to your home. And when you finally arrived home, after turning a thousand times with your heart strangling you in the middle of your throat, the door was closed. Then, suddenly, the lock was excruciatingly slow to open and he was so close, too near you. After trying to open it without success, you could feel him breathing down your neck. Suddenly, you couldn't scream because you don't have a voice and it's the worst and most frustrating circumstance because he was harming you... and you couldn't ask for help. You can't even let your family know that someone wanted to injure and maybe kill you all.

Slowly.

Just to have some fun.

Just to shatter a life of somebody into a thousand little and irreplaceable pieces.

For Jin, these were the worst nightmares. That, and those bad dreams about the woman in blue. The scary thing about dreaming about her was that most of these dreams were forgotten pieces of memories that surfaced once in a while.

She can't physically hurt him from inside of his head.

Because... luckily, in dreams, once you're killed, you usually wake up.

Thus, you notice that something as dreadful as that experience cannot happen in real life. After recognizing it, normally, you will start to think out loud:

it was just a dream, dream, dream, dream.

That's just a stage of sleep when brain activity is really high and resembles that of being awake. That whatever is happening there, it's occurring inside of your brain, not transpiring in real life. Lastly, you open your eyes to find darkness and a pillow under your neck.

There was no man in white after you.

Luckily, those monsters didn't exist, at least, in that bedroom. At least, not in that precise moment.

Hence, at that moment, you normally breathe deeply and mutter what relief that it was just a nightmare. Sometimes with tears in the corner of your eyes. Other times, drenched in sweat and crumpled sheets.

That all that anxiousness doesn't matter because it was all inside of a dream and you are safe and sound in your comfy and secure home.

But...

Namjoon and Seokjin were extremely awake and very much scared while possessing that 'is this real?' feeling in real life.

They hoped for it to be a daydream.

As a monster may be in the model's bedroom.

That it might actually exist in real life.

Even though, they wanted to find something extraordinary that didn't make sense so it would lead them to become aware of being inside of Orpheus land. Wishing to have fallen sleep on their car and that all of that wasn't actually transpiring.

But that was actually happening.

They were on a nightmare, together.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a daydream.

Thus, reality crashed into their life and realized that his home had lost its warmth and safety.

Even though normally a home was a place where you would think that nothing bad could ever happen.

Or shouldn't ever occur.

Kim Seokjin would never have imagined anything harmful coming to pass inside of the fortress that was his home. Aside from hurting a finger while cutting some onions or
kicking a chair and injuring a toe.

Because all the scary things just happened in nightmares or lost in the wildness cottages. Most of the time, it all happened to other people who lived far away and didn't have anything to do with him.

Awful things were not supposed to happen in real life.

But most of the times, they did.

The feeling of the shivers traveling through his spine until it reached his toes were real.

The fear and uncertainty in the air were palpable.

So was the shudder of Namjoon's breath once he heard the crashing.

The nightmare of some stranger being inside of his sacred place actually was taking place in real life.

Not on someone else's existence.

His.

Like the numerous other situations that kept transpiring lately.

It was an injustice.

That everything kept occurring in his life.

But, at least, Kim Seokjin wasn't alone.

He was with Namjoon... Who had been hoping for it to be a hidden camera or something?

Yet, they wouldn't be as fortunate.

As these little things that betrayed the existence of whoever intruded on his home were still there.

The blinds were still open.

The ramen was still on the sink.

He remembered that he closed them before getting out of his apartment, as always, before departing for long periods of time.

It was a truth.

It occurred.

He did it.

The blinds being open actually meant that someone infiltrated inside of his apartment.

That someone was still inside.

Another thing to consider was that It would be scary if not because his upper-mega-super password wasn't widely known.

So it was pretty much a fact that it was somebody he knew.

Or so he hoped.

It could also be someone dangerous who managed to steal said hidden numbers and arranged to open his door.

The door lock didn't look broken, so no one had forcefully burst it open.

That incited him to be hopeful.

Seokjin wanted it to be Jungkook so that's why he called for his name. Yet, the silence after he screamed his name made it crystal clear.

But seeing as nobody tried to kill them both after being inside of his home while talking and making noise, for some minutes, resulted in more faith.

Surely, a killer would have murdered them already.

They still hoped the policeman to appear apologetically.

But it wasn't actually working as it should have worked as Jungkook didn't answer with a yes hyung?

He hadn't appeared with an apologetic smile while scratching the back of his neck, looking embarrassed that he had been found out so soon.

He wanted to sob.

And worst of it: the silence made it clear that he wasn't Jungkook.

The quietness was constantly broken with Namjoon's heavy breathing.

That, and his owns heartbeat, who wanted to be free from his chest, to run away from scary happenings and unexpected phenomenon.

He looked at his best friend, his hero, who was looking at the model with an 'I would totally kill you if I could' look on his eyes.

Namjoon couldn't believe that the model gave away their location so easily! That scream gave enough time to whoever was on this house to hide, to find a weapon and wait for them in somewhere hidden and dark.

To stalk them from the darkness, ready to attack.

He could be anywhere!

And it was early morning.

A monster was actually there.

Seokjin shrugged.

He could only think that a stranger has been living in his house for many days, looking at the various ramen plates and increasingly messy foundings.

The open first-aid kit in front of the table.

The obviously used blanked in the couch.

Namjoon mumbled a quiet wait here and Seokjin said fuck off while being fuelled with adrenalin, anger, and fear, his duty, and heart instead him to find out who was inside, instead of following his head, that said leave right now and doesn't look back.

Kim Seokjin tiptoed into his home, wondering if he had to go back and close his door, in case whoever was there tried to escape.

Namjoon thought the same, as he quickly went back and a lock sound could be heard, breaking the too quiet silence.

Then, Namjoon started to walk first. Seokjin followed, too stubborn.

They started to go into the darkness.

The model was feeling oppressed, like being asphyxiated by his home.

Their pace was agonizingly slow, and while Jin had always thought that his home was small compared to other idols, now it felt enormous as if the corridors would never end, stretching out their journey to make it as insufferably long as possible until the main bedroom.

He opened some of the doors, clenching his eyes every time a dark bedroom came into view.

Waiting for the monsters to suddenly transpire.

Yet, the monster was still hidden.

Maybe under the bed, mayhaps in a closet.  All the rooms were empty and seemed that everything stayed where he put them before leaving his home.

They stalked into his second and much more smaller living room, it also seemed untouched.

Dark.

The curtains were closed and nothing was hidden behind them. Luckily, nobody was behind the sofa nor the door.

Just air and the chilly sentiment of terror. Of their own brains imagining movement and sound where there was none.

As there wasn't any pillor nor chair out of place.

They could feel their suspicions being diluted with hope.

Their brain thinking rational hypothesis about what could have actually happened.

SOMEONE could have let the blinds were wide open after he closed them.

Or could have been a malfunction of his home system.

Maybe Jungkook went there, stayed for a while and left it all messed up.

Maybe, there was a cat or dove in his house. 

Maybe, there were no monsters.

Just two exhausted human beings who imagined things where there wasn't.

The only place left was his bathroom.

Jin looked at Namjoon and stared at his door. He crossed his fingers, wishing for all the luck of the world so that nobody would be inside.

He opened the door and stared inside and they froze on the spot.

Sometimes, ghosts did exist in real life.

_____________

'When will you leave this fucking place and steal your man from him?'

Taehyung shrugged and modified the exposure and contrast of the photo that he was editing.

"They told me to stay home, just in case Jungkook appears" He answered to the air, replying to the voice that only existed inside of his head.

'He also asked you to take care of him, not Namjoon'

Colors weren't making sense: the photo was too bright, too saturated. He tried to fix it, but couldn't focus on it.

'Stop this and go'

Taehyung shook his head. Yet, he could feel his resolve trembling and starting to crumble.

'Go'

His fingers trembled.

'Fucking go'

His toes tickled.

'Go, you coward'

He kicked his lips and closed his eyes.

An ache was starring to palpitate and hurt above his left eye.

'Taehyung' V voice was deepening, feeling closer and closer at each palpitation. 'Stop or-'

Tae stood.

He was tired of V impatience, tired of being there, alone, waiting for a friend that might not come home. Tired of being second-placed in Seokjin's life. Tired of feeling useless, editing a photo that was already perfect. Tired of being nice, respectful and follow orders that went against his own desires.

"What, V?" He asked the darkness. "What can you do to solve this situation? What can we do to bring Jungkook back? What can you do to get rid of Jin's problems once and for all?"

V seemed to appear in front of him. Cold eyes, transparent being.

'I can crush everything to dust' He replied, a cold smile spreading through his lips. 'I can go and protect him. I can say fuck off to Kim Namjoon and keep our prince safe'

Taehyung clenched his fists.

"How?"

V seemed to be more solid, more real. His teeth shone white into the darkness.

'A magician never reveals his magic tricks' His words are almost a purr. 'Just let me free'

Taehyung shivered.

"Will you do the same as with him? Will Namjoon-hyung be safe?" He pleaded, as he likes the producer and couldn't hate his friendship with Jinnie.

He couldn't hate him as a person as he protected and took care of him while he was outside of his life.

He was there when he wasn't.

But, he was there now.

And he was tired of being an outcast.

He was disgusted by being unable to go outside, of being of use, while the model was in danger.

'He will' V assured, feeling almost free. 'I won't touch even touch him'

Taehyung was tired of letting other people do their own job.

As his job was to protect Kim Seokjin.

'Our job, Tae' V reminded. 'Just that I can do it better than you, leave all the monster-slaying to me whilst you radiate our prince with sun and warmth'

Yet...

V was himself.

Just more efficient.

Much crueler.

Much more strong and intelligent.

He closed his eyes and let it go, feeling ice and darkness consume him.

His shoulders fell.

His nerves vibrated.

One by one, his fingers creaked.

"Good Tae" V talked into the darkness, feeling free and exhilarated. "Sleep until morning"

He looked at the photo.

His eyes softened whilst looking at Seokjin's smile.

Pure.

Out of this world.

"It was time to let me roam free"

He increases the brightness, so the model would be engulfed in sun and warmth.

Turning him into a celestial being.

Then, suddenly, a notification broke the silence on that big and silent living room.

He took the phone and raised his eyebrow, surprised.

He could only stare.

Felt Taehyung's surprise as well.

V had a job to do.

Just to make Taehyung's happy.

And surely, it would benefit Seokjin.

And hopefully, monsters to slay.

_________

There, sitting in Kim Seokjin's bed, full of still healing bruises and purplish hematomes, layed Jackson Wang.

Eyes wide and full of unspoken apologizes.

Pale and looking like a ghost.

His presence on that apartment meant many things and most important, long awaited answers.

But that was an story for another time.

Hiiii

I've moved go to Barcelona and I'm staying in an apartment that doesn't have WIFi, so I'm writing as fast as I can*

How are you all? Miss you so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.8K 40
Where Jungkook posts a picture on Instagram with Jin in the photo. After Namjoon saw the picture he was interested in the handsome specimen next to...
106K 4.6K 73
|COMPLETED| Jeon Jungkook is an aspiring designer in Seoul looking for a kickstart for his career in the world of designing. Kim Taehyung is a well...
894K 45.2K 52
Jeon Jeongguk, the infamous model of South Korea. Rich and famous, perfect---almost perfect. As they say, nothing is perfect and what is---is hiding...
25.7K 1.8K 18
18yr Kim Taehyung becomes immediately infatuation with 20yr Kim Seokjin upon first meeting. Diving in head first into what he thought was true love...