Aashiqui (Completed)

By Thedreamer_Ak

They loved each other but he had to marry her younger sister. How the relation will affect? More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Party Plan
Chapter 3: Her Anger
Chapter 4: Her Care
Chapter 5: His Anger
Chapter 6: Birthday Memory
Chapter 7: His Stubbornness
Chapter 8: Wedding Reception
Chapter 9: Aftermath Reception
Chapter 10: The Night
Chapter 11: Hiding Truth
Chapter 12: Her Decision
Chapter 13: Her New Boss
Chapter 14: Convincing Him
Chapter 15: Handling Her
Chapter 16: Argument
Chapter 17: His Anger
Chapter 18: His Concern
Chapter 19: Hidden Care
Chapter 20: Confession And Decision
Chapter 21: Seperation
Chapter 22: Moments
Chapter 23: Meeting Each Other
Chapter 24: Sisters Patch Up
Chapter 25: His Plan
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Coming To Delhi
Chapter 29: Her Denial
Chapter 30: Danger
Chapter 31: Together
Epilogue

Chapter 28: Wedding And Confession

534 33 113
By Thedreamer_Ak

The wedding date was fixed in two weeks time. Nilima said "sab tayari ho jayengi.. It will be a grand wedding.."

Manvi chuckled hearing this.. "Haaye.. I am so excited.."

"Di.. let's go for shopping..." Manvi said excitedly.

Ahana smiled.. "Chal.."

They went to the mall, they went to the lehenga section. Manvi was choosing dresses for Ahana.

Her eyes fell on someone, she moved out and searched but the person was not there. Ahana came out and tapped her shoulder.

"Yahan kyun chali aayi?" Ahana asked.

"Kuch nahi di.. Chalo" maybe it was her illusion. She smiled and after shopping they went back home.

Manvi showed her the dresses which she bought for herself. "Acha suno di.. Main ye rakhke aati hun aap dinner lagado.."

She took the dresses inside and kept them. Her phone ranged, she picked up the call "hello.. Hello.." but none spoke from the other side.

The call ended, Manvi was thoughtful.

The pre wedding rituals started, it was mehendi and Sangeet at the same time.

Manvi performed on the song, she was happy for Ahana. She saw Aarav and Ahana together smiled and tears in her eyes.

Ahana called her, Manvi moved and kept her head on her lap.. "Meri wajah se pehle aapki shaadi nahi hui thi par iss baar ho rahi hai Di.. aapko aapka pyar mil raha hai.. I am so happy"

Ahana had tears in her eyes.. "Aashiqui hi toh hai ye.. Aaj nahi toh kal puri zaroor hoti hai" Aarav said.

Manvi looked at him and smiled..

It was the day of the wedding, Ahana got ready. Manvi kept the dupatta on top of her head and smiled "finally you are getting married.. I am so happy" she hugged her.

Ahana pats her head.. Manvi took her downstairs.

Aarav was sitting at the mandap, he looked at Ahana who was looking as beautiful like an angel. She sat beside him, he whispered in her ears "bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho"

Ahana smiled..

Manvi looked up and saw a shadow. She had seen the person following her at many places. She stood up, Ahana held her hand "kaha jaa rahi hai?"

"Aati hun di.." manvi said and headed upstairs. She saw a shadow behind the curtains, she moved holding the vase in her hand. She removed the curtain with one hand and with other about to hit the person.

He held her hand.. "Main hun.."

Manvi was shocked to recognise the voice. "Virat.. Aap yahan kya kar rahe hai?" she questioned.

"Tumse baat karne aaya tha" he said.

Manvi was surprised.. "Iss tarah chupke?" she asked.

"Kya karun.. Ahana tumse milne nahi deti.. Isliye aise aana pada" he replied.

Manvi smirked.. "Baat karne ke liye hai kya.." she turned to leave but he held her wrist..

"Please listen.. I want to say something.." he requested her.

She tried to free her hand but his grip was firm.

"You can't go like this without listening to me.." he said adamantly.

"Please.. Aap chale jayie yahan se.. Aapke aur mere beech koi relation nahi hai.." Manvi replied. She freed her hand and ran downstairs to the mandap.

Ahana and Aarav had started taking rounds, Manvi acted to be normal with a smile on her face. Soon, the wedding came to an end.

Ahana and Aarav took blessings from Shalini.

"Ab.. ye flirting wagera band kar dena bilkul samjhe.." Shalini said in a warning tone.

"Maasiji.. Ye kar bhi nahi sakte hai meri Di inke haath pair tod dengi" she said winking at him.

Ahana gave her a look..

"Haan aur mujhe bhari jawani mei marna ka shauk nahi hai" he replied.

All burst out into laughter.

Everyone got busy with dinner and after wedding rituals.

Manvi went into the bedroom and arranged the flowers on the bed. She kept gifts on the table someone locked the door.

She turned and it was Virat. She shouted "Aap kya kar rahe hai yahan? Maine kaha na aapse mujhse baat nhi karni hai"

"But I want to talk.." he said.

Manvi ignored him, she moved to open the door but he held her hand. He gave her a look.. "Listen to me."

"No.." she denied.

"You are coming to mumbai with me.. Wo bhi abhi" he declared.

"Na aap mere boss ho aur na mere husband.. Main nahi aa rahi hun.." she said firmly.

"So you don't love me?" he questioned looking straight into her eyes.

Manvi looked into his eyes, yes she loves him but won't admit because she knows he doesn't love her and she doesn't want to be in forced relation.

"Nahi.." she lied..

"Jhooth mat bolo.. Sab mujhe blame kar rahe hai but hamara rishta todke toh tum gayi thi.." Virat said.

"Kuch bhi mat bolo aap.. Kabhi maante nhi ho na aapni galti.." she said with tears in her eyes.. "I am not coming with you"

She freed her hand and placed it on the lock..

"Aana hoga.. I am still your husband.." he finally revealed as she was not listening to him.

Manvi stopped and turned to him, she was shocked hearing this "What nonsense??"

"Sach hai.. Hamara divorce kabhi hua hi nahi tha.." he said angrily.

"Tum toh chali gayi thi.. Waha se bina sach jaane.. It was you who wanted divorce not me.." he added further.

"Please Virat.. Jhooth mat bolyie aap..." Manvi said.

"Haan ye sach hai.. Main chahta tha divorce but later I changed my mind because I knew Ahana kabhi wapas nahi aayegi mere paas she hates me.. And I was searching for Ahana not because I wanted her back but to tell her ki wo aake tumhe le jaaye.." he revealed the truth.

She was staring at him and said.. "Jhooth.. Aap jhooth bol rahe hai.. Wardrobe pe papers.. Aur aapne mujhe jaane se ek baar bhi nahi roka.."

"Come on Manvi.. Don't be so stupid.. Kitni baar tum royi ho Ahana ke liye... I was in guilt ki meri wajah se ahana left I thought to meet her and just once ask her to talk to you.. Isliye apne manager ko kaha tha uska pata lagaye.. Aur tumhe isliye nahi roka because waha rahke hamare beech ladai ke alawa kuch nahi hota tha.." he shouted at her.

"Jab aap divorce nahi chahte they toh kyun sign kiye papers?" she questioned..

"Because tumne meri baat nahi suni uss waqt.. Gusse mein tha main bhi.." he held her by shoulder.. "Thik hai hamari shaadi ek majboori thi.. I am at fault too... tumhe divorce deke main akela nahi karna chahta tha.. At Least tabtak jabtak Ahana na laut aaye because you were mine responsibility.. I did not want to break ahana's trust.." he spoke..

"Sab Di ke liye tha aapke liye.. Ab kyun chahte hai main wapas aau?" she demanded answers.

"Because I..." he paused.

"Haan mujhe acha nahi lagta tha.. Jab aarav was close to you.. Ya koi bhi tumhare zyada kareeb hota tha.. My anger raised.. I started missing you after you left the house.. And ab delhi aa gayi I just could not get over you.. I love you dammit..." he confessed in firm tone.

Manvi looked at him with teary eyes.. "Jhooth... aap jhooth bol rahe hai.."

"Trust me.. Please" he cupped her face "I know maine tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai after wedding itna harsh hua hun main. Ahana ke peeche bhaagta raha.. Tumpe chillaya yet you stayed and cared for me.. I love you.. And i mean it.."

For the first time, she saw love for her in his eyes. The pain, the separation his harsh words hurt her at the core.

"I don't love you.." she said adamantly..

He gave her a look, she moved but he pulled her back and kissed on her lips. She was shocked with his move. Tears were rolling down her eyes but it did not affect him. She stopped protested after a few seconds, she gave up her anger and started responding to the kiss. They broke the kiss when they were out of breath.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 60.8K 79
He is Charismatic, Affectionate, Ambitious and an epitome of Intelligence. He is a successful entrepreneur and CEO of Sharma Industries. You may find...
118K 1.5K 7
Heavy hindi smut down there
67.3K 10.5K 66
it's a story of a girl avni mehta who is a cute and bubbly girl and a boy Neil khanna who wants to be an IPS basically it's revenge story
879K 55.3K 115
🌟 #1 in shortstorycollection ( 3 December 2020 ) 🌟 #1 in Cousins ( 8 January 2021 ) 🌟 #1 in shortlovestories( 24 December 2020) 🌟 #4 in feelings...