First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

97 ~ Chocolate

6.9K 284 122
By lolitasidiot

N.O.P:

"Gukkie, please give only one choco" tae keeps begging for choco and the cooking person is kept cooking and gives him tomatoes, carrots but refused to give chocolate.

"You're so mean gukkie do you know that?" tae asks as pouts his cute pinkish lips in anger.

"Only in few things, lolita" guk reminds the fact while flip the steak in pan very professionally at the same time hot style, tae eyes staring at his popping veins.

"Yeah, exactly at my favorite things" tae says and munching the baby tomatoes, sitting on the counter.

"What to do my lolita mostly likes unhealthy foods, as your gukkie it's my duty to care of my lolita" guk turned off the stove and went nearby to his lolita "Done, shall we eat?" asks as moving his hands to get him down, but tae slaps it "I want my choco, if you won't give, I won't eat" tae starts his protest "Okay" guk says casually and went to prepare a plate only for him "Huh?!" tae eyes widen in surprise and gets down automatically "shhhah" hissed lightly in pain.

Guk chuckles and continues to prepare the table only for him, tae watching him with a little whines "It won't be a crime to eat one choco" guk filled his plate as he didn't hear anything, when he was about to eat tae grabs his hand and eat it "If you won't give, I won't let you eat this too" says in his usual puppy angry and sat on guk's left thigh, starts to eat quickly like he was hungry for hours. Guk smiles and rubs on tae's back softly to eat him slowly.

Minutes passed, tae stretching his body and fall his head back on guk's shoulder, rubs his cute tummy stomach "I'm full, gukkie" says as forgets his choco protest, guk smiles and chu on his cheeks "Thanks, lolita" mumbles. Guk eats his food as usual tae's leftovers.

⏮ time skip @ the next day ⏭

Tae trying to steal at least one choco, but it always fails in front of his husband's CID eyes. Now both are watching tae's favourite 'Your Name' anime movie in the living area. Guk is not into these types of movies, he likes horror or action movies. So it's boring him and hard to keep his eyes open.

Last night, tae doesn't let his husband to sleep, kept talking about all silly and stupid things in the world that's what guk thought. Gul listened him until they reach midnight, but tae doesn't stop and starts to attack him physically to keep awake. Finally tae slept under guk's tight grips at 3 o'clock. But the next 3 hours guk wakes up and went to do his exercise and did with extra time, because he missed to do yesterday. Tae wakes up at around lunch time, and he insists his husband to do the exercises again in front of him, and guk did with a happy face. But tae's choco protest started after that, he cursed himself for bringing that bags with him.

"Gukkie" tae calls who is cuddling him from the back, "hmmm" guk just hums with half closed sleepy eyes.

"Gukkieee" calls again this time a little louder, "Yes lolita, tell me" mumbles against his nape.

"Do you believe in fate life?"

"Watch that movie quitely" guk says softly as his mind refused to think anything.

"Are you sleeping?" tae instantly turns to look at him "You idiot, it's only noon time and you didn't go to the office but you're sleeping in tired? Huh? Lazy boy" tae says and pinching on others cheeks to wake him up "I'm not a lazy guy, that movie is boring" guk says with a huge grin as his sleepy mode vanished by his lolita's attendions on him.

"Seriously? Boring?"

"Yeah kinda, can we watch something else, thriller or.." tae cuts him "No, answer my question first" guk sighs slightly.

"What question?"

"Do you believe in fated pair?"

"Hmmmmmm" he just hums softly while playing on others silky hair "I'm not sure until I met my lolita"

"Don't be cheesy, okay" tae mumbles with a cute shy.

"But you like it tho" chu on his lips "How about you, lolita? Do you believe?"

"Hmmmmmm.. I won't say"

"Why? I answered you when you ask, now answer to me"

"No, I won't"

Guk pulls him closer "Do you love me, right lolita?" "Of course, I love my idiot. Is that even a question, you idiot" tae yells in his puppy anger, guk chuckles softly "Then answer me now".

Tae took few seconds "I.. I dunno, but I want to be with you forever, and in my every life gukkie" says with a cute shy.

"Ohhhhwww, look here, who is being cheesy now" guk laughs slightly with inner proud and love. Tae punch on others chest lightly "Shut up idiot" mumbles and hides his red face into it, guk happily welcomed it. Even though both exchange it with cheesy that's the truth.

⏮ time skip @ night time ⏭

Tae changed into pajamas before guk start their usual silly fights. Guk narrowed his eyebrows at the person who is playing silently with TATA and COOKY. Because there is no way to tae being silent importantly being a good boy for hours, it's doubting him. He went to take shower, when he came back he still sees his lolita sitting on the bed quietly.

💭 Please lolita, don't plan any dangerous game 💭

"Gukkieee" calls him in a cute way.

"Yesss" replies while drying his hair with a towel.

"I will help you, come sit here" pats on the bed.

Guk smiles for no reason, sit as his lolita said. Tae shows his heart shaped smile before grabs the towel and sat on guk's lap.

Tae drying and kept playing with guk's half dried hair. He implements his own characters on it, then giggles at his own creation. Guk watching his precious smiles and sparkling love eyes in awe mode.

"Guk.. gukkie" calls him in nervously.

"Yes lolita?" guk looks at the eyes which is looking at his lips and nothing else.

Tae kept silent and just staring at the tempting lips, guk licks his own bottom lips slowly while looking at him, and tae follows it unknowingly. Guk lips curved in small smile mixed with a smirk when tae leans front in closed eyes, he leans back.

Tae opened his eyes with a little whines when he didn't reach to taste those lips. Guk grins and leans back again even tae grabbing by his bare shoulders. Tae leans down with a pouty chu shape lips as trying to get a kiss, guk lies down tae on top of him. Guk covers tae's mouth, tae licks and trying to remove, it leads them to do small cute fights.

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me" tae repeat between their fights, guk flips him now he's on top of him "KISS.ME" tae yells and trying get up to kiss those lips.

Tae panting under guk's tight grips "Kiss meee" guk just smiles and kept zipped his mouth.

Guk glancing his lolita softly until he calms down, tae pants getting slow but his anger didn't go "You don't lov.." guk stops him by the kiss.

Guk leads the kiss slow to hot, tae forgets his anger like a usual day when he tasting those addicting lips. He roaming his hands all over guk's bare body. Guk use his skills to whimper his lolita under him very hotly. Tae wrapped his legs around him tightly and pulls him closer to get rid of the space between them. Guk stops kissing and released himself from him when tae starts to grind their bottom area "You got what you asked, Goodnight lolita" guk mumbles against tae's pinkish lips and went to sleep like nothing happens, tae staying at the same position like statue, his mind stops working, because he expected something else.

Guk peeked down with a small smile who is staying on the same position still in shock and confused face 💭 I won't give what you want lolita 💭

Tae crawls on the bed to reach his husband and sat on his stomach "Why are you stopped in halfway?"

"Halfway? No, you asked me to kiss you and I did"

"But.. I.. I.." tae struggles in shyness to ask openly.

"You, what lolita?" guk asks with a smirk.

"I.. I just wanna say goodnight, goodnight idiot"

Guk chuckles "hmm, goodnight"

"Yeah, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

"Goodddnighttt"

Guk glancing down and pointing his eyebrows at his sitting area, tae looks down and then guk's face "What? I won't get up, you're the one first said goodnight, so you go to sleep"

"Yeah, but I preferred you to sleep next to me" pats the next empty bed, guk knows his lolita very well.

Tae laid down on others bare chest and bites his favourite spot on guk's neck "I love to sleep in this position" hugs him tightly.

Guk smiles in victory and hugs him back, chu on his silky hair "goodnight lolita" tae fell asleep after a few more of his usual naughty plays.

⏮ time skip @ next day morning ⏭

While guk taking bath, tae used that time to steal his choco's. When guk returns he sees his lolita sitting on the kitchen floor going to finish the first tray of chocolate from that big box.

"What the hell are you doing, lolita?" Guk yells and trying to grab that box from him, but tae runs away in timing.

Before tae locks the door, guk stops and enters "Give that tae" guk used his cold voice, tae shook his head and eat one more choco in that gap.

Guk grabbed it from him with force, tae whines and trying to get back "Why are you refusing to give all I want?"

"It's not good for your health, lolita. You're eating lots of chocolate"

"Not only my choco's" tae mumbles.

"What?"

"Nothing, I won't eat until you give it to me, okay" yells in his cute puppy anger and went to the bathroom.

⏮ time skip @ afternoon ⏭

"Can't stop you cursing me for minutes, lolita? I'm not asking for me, just give some rest your mouth and mind to search some other words. You are repeating it again" guk asks with a small smile while cleaning his lolita's mess.

"Why? Why should I listen to you? Do you listen to my words? No right? Then shut your ugly mouth and clean the house properly" tae yells and keep throwing tissues on the air.

'In your next life, you would be born as a chocolate lover and I would steal it away from you like you did to me, idiot' tae kept cursing him with his puppy wishes.

Guk knows it was all started from yesterday night when he refused to go further. He likes to play with tae's shyness and innocent.

⏮ time skip @ hour's passed ⏭

"Let's go, lolita" guk gets up while putting his phone into the pocket.

"Where?" instantly stops playing, his anger vanished "Home? Are.. are you mad at me for what I said.." guk shook his head quickly "No.. no lolita, we're just going to the beach"

"Beach?"

"Yeah"

"Jolllyyy"

Tae gets ready with his beach toys, and gave them all to his husband to carry them for him.

⏮ time skip @ beach ⏭

"Gukkie, why it's here? When we came back it was not here" tae asks and pointing at the skiing bike.

"Don't get angry, lolita. That's for me, here" taking out the unicorn "This what I bought for you that day. Before I explain you started the fight" guk reminding him the day when tae fights with him and went back to Seoul.

"Past is past, don't bring it again. Ohhhwww my new friend, annyeong" waves his hands at his new friend unicorn.

⏮ time skip @ minutes passed ⏭

Tae quickly get bored to play with his new friend unicorn, he doesn't like to play alone. He stared at his husband who is enjoying his own adventure alone very happily.

Tae waves his hands to get his husband's attention, after a few more failures guk noticed him, and drive towards him.

"I wanna ride too" tae runs towards him.

"Gladly" guk was confused when tae removes his hand and sat on front, hugging him tightly as face facing back, wraps his legs around him tightly "I'm ready" shows his boxy smile and chu on his lips before hugs him tightly again 💭 I think I am taking risk 💭

"Please lolita, keep quiet I am begging you" tae lifts his head up from guk's neck.

"It's scaring me gukkie" hugs him tightly.

"Then let's stop and.." tae cuts him "No, you don't have to stop this for me"

"Then stop distracting me by your naughty plays, lolita. Stop sucking my neck"

Tae kept silent and leans again to sucking on it "Gukkie.. can we do that baby process again? I.. I.. it again.. Shall we make that love now? guk clenched and speed up.

⏮ time skip @ bedroom ⏭

"Ughhh.. ahhh.." tae moans and whines when guk separates from kiss and throws him on the soft bed.

Guk throws his things away as not care about it and strips off quickly, when he throws it, it grabs one speaker and fall on the floor with it.

🎼Baby, girl, would you come my way?
Tell me all the things
That you wanna say
Baby, girl, you can say my name?
Show me all the ways
You can move that thing
I don't wanna take nowhere
I don't wanna waste your time
Baby, girl, would you come my way?
Baby, girl, would come for me?🎼

Guk strips tae's dress eagerly, while kissing tae's pinkish lips like eating meals. Once he removed completely, he starts to give lots of hickeys and playing with tae's sharp nipples. Tae moaning messily.

🎼Baila, conmigo
Anoche, contigo
I wanna feel you against me
All night, bodies connecting🎼

"Ughhh.. ahhh.. nghhh" tae moans loudly when guk fingering his hole in very good feelings.

🎼Baby, girl, yeah
We can get it in
I can be temptation
You can be my sin
I want the rush of your heartbeat
Those eyes, I know that you want me🎼

Guk went a little bit rough, he can't control his finger to slow down when he sees his lolita with sinful moans and hot sweating, it makes him hard to control his feelings.

🎼Baby, girl, would you come my way?
Tell me all the things
That you wanna say
Baby, girl, you can say my name?
Show me all the ways
You can move that thing
I don't wanna take nowhere
I don't wanna waste your time
Baby, girl, would you come my way
Baby, girl, would come for me🎼

"Ahhh.. gukkieee" tae comes just by guk's finger. Guk let chu on all over tae's tanned skin to relax him. His trembling body full on guk's control.

🎼Vamos, fiesta
I want you, señorita
I'm gonna kiss all your body
Sharp breath, gripping the bed sheet🎼

Guk enters into tae's tight hole slowly, tae bites guk's shoulder to ensure the pain. He badly wants this so he wraps his legs around him and pulled down to take it in one shot as he did last time.

🎼Baby, girl, yeah, I'mma put it in
I can make your bed shake
I can be your sin
Your hands scratching against me
One look, I know that you want me🎼

"Ughh... nghhh.. ahhh... yes gukkie.. fast.. faster.." guk speed up in animalistic mode, both are lost into each other's warmth love "Gukkieee" tae comes 3rd time, at the same time guk fills up his lolita's tightly hole first time with his hot liquid.

"Love you lolita"

"Love you idiot"

Confess their feelings against each other lips before deepen the kiss.

"Round 2 lolita? For our twins?"

"What? We already did for twins, third baby just now we finished. Do you think I can carry 4 babies?" tae asks with a wide eyes.

"What? Haha lolita, I don't think I can destroy your innocent" guk laughs softly in front of the cute pouty lips.

⏮ time skip @ days passed, still they're staying there and enjoying their long honeymoon ⏭

"Ughhh.. nghhh.. ahhh.. sto.. stop it.. idiot.. I can't take anymore.. ughh... nghh.." tae moans loudly while hugging his husband tightly at every strong thrust.

"You're the started to tempting me today lolita, it's not my problem" says between the strong and deep thrust.

"You idiot.. ughh... you.. you're the one asking me to give you a massage.. ughh... ahhh"

"Exactly, I asked for massage you're the one initiate to play with my abs"

"Ughhh... Ahhh.. I.. I just touched it for massage. How.. nghhh.. how can I give massage without touching? Ughhh.."

Both fighting for nothing, but love.

Guk laid down next to his lolita, tae snuggles with his sweaty body, guk grabs him gladly. Both panting with a happy smile. Eyes locked with a pure love.

"Gukkie"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you think I can handle our 63 babies? How they will come out? When I could meet my 63 babies? I can't wait for that moment gukkie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
648K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
548K 23.9K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
30K 1K 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...