Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 90

15.1K 737 91
By RojalinKKGSR

After some time Arnav and Vikram Singh started leaving from there when those people came to them, an old lady came forward and said while extending a wrapped box.

" We have never seen Rajkumari's daughter.. This is a small token of love for Bitiya from us."

Arnav accepted that with a warm smile like his personality. Smile can make anyone feel comfortable even though you don't know them previously. And Arnav wanted them to feel ease beside him.

" I'm sure Khushi is going to love it. ( That worry line on old lady's forehead started vanishing slowly.) She loves gifts.."(Arnav added.)

" Will you ever bring her here?? This place belongs to her also.", it was asked by another person.

" You are all worried whether she will come here or not, but here I'm worried whether after visiting here she will agree to return with me or not??"

There was a round of laugh hearing his humor, Arnav too laughed.

" We will meet soon.."

Biding good bye Arnav left from there with Vikram but not before talking with the controller and conductor of old age home and giving them a cheque as monetary aid. 

********************

Vikram Singh then took Arnav to other places which come under the scrutiny of Sheeshmahal. As his promise to Aarav Singh Raizada to ensure his son's safety, Vikram Singh was not leaving Arnav's side so as some of his faithful men. Raizadas have ensured to bring up the last treasure of their Royal family giving so much love, care.. Now it was their turn not only to ensure the safety of Arnav as Aarav Singh Raizada's son, but as Son-In-Law of Sheeshmahal!!

While passing by, Vikram Singh was also telling him about the artistic talent of those people who are still faithful towards the Garima's family, he showed him those stores where those people work for their livelihood but Sachin and Sanket's cruelty never let them live in peace . While seeing everything, Arnav and Vikram were at a Silver Ornament store, Vikram was telling him about those hidden talent behind those beautiful work of silver filigree. While looking around, Arnav's eyes fell on a pair of simple yet pretty and cute anklet pair and after seeing that pair his eyes flashed with khushi's feet.

Arnav moved towards that direction.

" Can you show me that??"(he asked the seller boy.)

Running his finger on that delicate work of silver, Arnav asked.

" Pack this one."

The seller boy returned back with the box, paying bill Arnav took that small box and pocketed that.

*********************

Dinner was arranged at Sheeshmahal, Vikram and Arnav took their seats respectively,a  few other elderly person were too present there for dine, Arnav had met them and discussed the matter more keenly who suggested the presence of Khushi is must for solving the matter and closing mouth of opposition. After dinner, Arnav started leaving for hotel where he would stay for that night then leave for Delhi the next morning. But Vikram Singh stopped him.

" Mr.Raizada, Why don't you stay here?? I promise there will not be any problem for you here.."

Arnav shook his head negatively.

" No, I'll be fine there."

He had already known Khushi's reluctance of his visiting this palace, even though she had agreed and said nothing further or tried to stop him, but he did not find it appropriate to stay at Sheeshmahal, which place his Khushi dislikes the most. He did not judge whether Khushi was right or wrong, but from his prospective his staying at that place against her wish was not right.

If any day he had to spend a night in this place, then that would be only with her with her agreement. He did not like playing with her sentiment at her back. There should be honesty in relationship even though you are not practically present with that person. 

After Arnav left, Vikram Singh too returned to his house but he was not in a peaceful situation. Had not he given his words to Aarav Singh Raizada regarding Arnav's safety!! What if any wrong happened with him on his way to Hotel as he had already guessed Sachin and Sanket must have come to know Arnav's visiting to Lucknow. Sachin and Sanket were that clever and crooked minded persons who would not step back from hurting Arnav also.

He was unable to stay longer and telling his wife he left from there taking his jeep with some of his men.

*****************

Arnav loved long driving, he was driving his car happily while playing some soft music. His phone that was laying on dashboard rang. He checked the ID, he lips curved seeing Wife. Switching on his Bluetooth, he greeted.

"Hey.."

"How was your day?? Skip that..  How are you first of all??"(she asked impatiently.)

Arnav chuckled, this woman and her urgency!!

" I guess I'm fine unless I would not have answered your call khushi."

Khushi rolled her eyes at his twisted reply, 

" Where are you?? At that palace??"

" Why?? You want me to stay there then??"

" NO.. Don't stay there.. That's the worst place in this world and you don't deserve to stay there neither that palace deserves you. Got me?? Just come back Delhi at the earliest." (she said loudly.)

"Yeah..Yeah.. I already knew that, that's why I'm returning back to hotel. So relax!!"

Khushi smiled cutely.

" That's good.."

Arnav was about to say something when he saw suddenly a SUV stopping in front of his car, he had to apply sudden brake unless he would be surely banged his head on steering wheel even though he was wearing seatbelt.

" Let me call you back later, Khushi!!"

He did not wait for her to say anything and got down from car angrily.

" What the hell is that??"

He asked angrily to the man who got down from another car. How can any person be this careless while driving??

"What are you doing here??", this question was asked to Arnav in return.

Arnav raised his brow surprisingly at this question.

" Excuse me..You was just about to hit my car and... Ahh.."(a little whimper came from his throat.)

He failed to say anything, he raised his hand to his forehead where he felt blood oozing out, a sharp pain hit his head. Anger blinded his vision and smacked hard the other man who was holding a wooden stick. Two or three more people too reached there. The man who had first come to him was about to punch Arnav on his face, when got hit by some heavy thing from behind and as a result fell on ground.

Arnav turned his head and was taken aback seeing Vikram Singh.

Vikram Singh caught hold of the man who was laying on ground and pointed the gun at his head.

" Leave or else I'll not leave this man."

Arnav was surprised when he saw those people escaping from there dragging their injured fellow with them. Were not too aggressive a minute before??

Vikram Singh got worried seeing that line of blood oozing from Arnav's forehead, he rushed to him.

" You are hurt!!"

Arnav shook his head, took his hand kerchief from his pocket and keeping that on his wound, he replied.

" It's a small cut.. I'm fine."

" Please don't deny at least now, if not at palace then you can stay at our house. But your travelling at this deserted route is not safe. Please."

He pleaded Arnav, Arnav though was not convinced at first but later agreed. Vikram Singh and Arnav traveled in Arnav's car while other men traveled back with another car. Arnav's head was spinning a little because of the cut though it was not very deep but a fresh one and his handkerchief did turn from white to red stains, he leaned back resting on headrest. Vikram Singh stopped at a dispensary, Arnav dressed his wound and then they returned back to Vikram's house.

Showing him, his room, Vikram Singh left but asking Arnav to call him if he needs anything. Locking the door, Arnav sat on bed and gulped down the pain killer and then water as directed by physician. His head was aching. He leaned back on bed and closed his eyes when remembered about his conversation with Khushi and how he left that in middle. Knowing Khushi he knew, she must be getting worried due to his sudden change in action. He thought to call her to assure her everything was fine with him, but stopped!! Khushi could read his tone and his way of talking. She sometime acts a bit smarter when things are related to him. His voice might reflect his current situation, so dropping the idea of calling her, Arnav sent a text to her. Then fell flat on bed.

***********************

"Khushi, no excuse today yaar.. My wedding is not even in more than 30 days. If I don't meet designer now, I might end up ruining everything at next moment. And I want a picture perfect wedding, ok??"

Khushi took her phone away from her ear.

" Tu chilla kyun rahi hai?? Am I deaf?? "(why are you screaming??)

" Then meet me today at Boutique. I have taken the appointment with the best designer in Delhi. Ok??"

Khushi nodded her head.

" Ohkay.. Do what ever you want, spare me please!! I think, by now whole Delhi must have come to know that YOU..The great Nitya Sinha is getting married to the Great Aman Mathur.."

" Shut up.."

Khushi giggled.

" Bye.. See you."

Fixing their time to meet, Khushi went downstairs when got another call on her phone, but seeing the name flashing she rejected the call, keeping that in silent mode.

Anita was in living area, Khushi came to her.

"Maa.. Has Arnav called you, when is he reaching here??"

Arnav had not called her after sending her that text, Khushi thought he must have called Maa informing his arrival.

" He was saying he would be here by lunch."

Khushi nodded her head.

"Maa, I'm going with Nitya to meet designer. I'll try to return early but if he reaches early please give me a call."

" Ok.. Take care Khushi."

Giving a quick hug to Anita, Khushi left from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
99.7K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.