Build | Justine Skye

By StoriesInParadise

After being on a hiatus for 2 years, Justine wants a fresh start and a new sound for her next upcoming album... More

Cast
Build Soundtrack
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
NEWS
38.
39.
40.
41.
I MADE THE PLAYLIST FINALLY!!
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

33.

334 16 11
By StoriesInParadise

January 20th, 2001

New Jersey

Devante's Home

Justine Skye

I was working on my new material and I had the gang over here which were Missy, Tim, Static, Aaliyah and my soon to be husband Devante. I wanted all of them on this project that I am working on.

[Verse 1]

Not tryna hide your loving (Loving)

I just need a moment

Sometimes I wanna ever call it a night, and not be a problem

Open conversation (Uh), can I have your patience?

Sometimes I need a little space and I'll be

I'll be back in the morning

[Pre-Chorus]

I know (I know, know, know)

Know that you know (I know that you know, know, know)

That you'll be one of my secrets

Take it or leave it

I know (I know, know, know)

Know that you know (I know that you know, know, know)

That you'll be one of my secrets

Take it or leave it

[Chorus]

I just need some time to myself

I don't need your help, right now

Can I put the phone back down? (No-oh-oh-oh-oh)

I just need some time to myself

I don't need your help, right now

Lemme put the phone back down (Ah-ah-ah-ah)

Aaliyah was helping me with the background vocals and also singing the chorus. And it was sounding so amazing, I don't know why we haven't done a song together.

"Sounds amazing baby, keep doing what ya doing!" Devante said as I smiled.

"Thanks!" I said.

We were laying more lyrics down and more vocals fixing up a few things and went to the next song.

[Intro: Aaliyah]

I just wanna be-e-e-e your favorite

Oh, oh

[Verse 1]

I know this could be a little unusual (Oh)

So I'ma tell you what you didn't know (No)

You give me everything I'm crazy for

Every single time, that you be the DJ (Oh)

Play me somethin' from the streets

Both bodies callin' out, two part harmonies

I'ma let you take the lead (The lead)

Like your magic on repeat, 'peat

[Chorus: Justine (Aaliyah) ]

I just wanna be your favorite (I just wanna be your favorite)

Meet you drunk and blow on these purple vapors

I can tell you want me naked (I can tell you want it babe)

Ooh, you know we're on the same wavelength

I just wanna be your favorite (I just wanna be your favorite)

Meet you drunk and blow on these purple vapors

I can tell you want me naked (I can tell you want it babe)

Ooh, you know we're on the same wavelength

[Post-Chorus]

I just (I just) wanna be your favorite baby

I just wanna be your (I just wanna be, wanna be your) favorite

I just (I just) wanna be your favourite (I just wanna be, wanna be your favorite)

Baby

[Verse 2: Aaliyah]

You know I'm not your average or typical

Yeah, I'm the type of girl that you should know

And give you everything you crazy for

Every single time, that you be the DJ (Oh)

Gimme somethin' from the streets

Both bodies callin' out, two part harmonies

I'ma let you take the lead

Like your magic on repeat, oh, oh

Aaliyah did so damn good on this verse I knew this would be so perfect for this part this is one of my favorite songs that I had done.

Devante Swing

The others were taking a lil break since they were hungry Justine and I were still downstairs in the basement working on her project shes turning into a lil me and I ain't mad at that at all. Aaliyah and Static was going to spend some time with the twins, I was just staring at Justine like damn I am about to marry this beautiful masterpiece just feeling my life is complete.

"Devante, take a picture it will last longer." Justine said as I laughed.

"I can't stare at my wife?" I questioned as she blushed.

"You can, I can't wait for this wedding." Justine told me.

"I can't wait either." I said.

I lean in kissing her lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Devante." Justine said as she kissed me back.

"You tryna start something?" I questioned as she smirked.

"Maybe." Justine said with a smirk as I shook my head and laughed.

"You something else." I said as she laughed.

Justine was in the bathroom taking a shower, I just got done giving the twins a bath and now I'm putting them to bed. Still can't believe that I am a father with twins, it's so surreal sometimes when I think about it they both were just staring up at me having my Hazel eyes I smiled to myself they are just so beautiful. I felt Justine arms around my torso causing me to smile once more.

"You wanna take a shower?" Justine asked.

"Yeah, in a minute." I said.

"Okay, they so beautiful." Justine said with a smile.

"Yeah, they are." I said.

"They almost into a deep slumber, let's go before we wake them up." I added.

I grabbed Justine's hand and leading the way out as I turned to make sure the baby monitor was on and then I closed there door quietly. We walked into the bedroom she went towards her vanity to put her hair into a bun as I went into the bathroom about to take a nice hot shower.

"Devante." Justine said out loud.

"Yeah." I said.

"Have you heard from Dal?" Justine questioned.

"Nah I haven't, why?" I questioned.

"Nothing, he just popped up in my mind Ima call him to see how he's doing." Justine said.

"Aight." I said.

Why does it still bother me? I know her and Dal had a lil fling and I know he's my brother but It makes me feel some type of way whenever she askes about Dalvin I appreciate her caring about him I really do but it just makes me feel all jealous inside knowing that we both in love with each other I still have that feeling.

Mr. Dalvin

I was about to go out when I heard my phone ringing, I was about to just ignore it but it was probably important so I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Dal its Justine!" Justine said.

"Wassup Justine." I said.

"Nothing your brother and I just put your neice and nephew to bed, I haven't heard from you in awhile and wanted to check up on you." Justine said as I smiled.

"That's sweet of ya to do, but I am good I was about to head out actually until you called." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I won't hold you up for long just wanted to know how you were doing and stuff." Justine told me.

"Yeah, I'm doing good, I will come by and see you and my niece and nephew soon." I told her.

"Alright then, well have a good time whatever you doing." Justine said.

"I will, thanks for checking up on ya boy it was nice hearing your voice." I said.

"No problem and It was nice hearing your voice also." Justine said.

We said our goodbyes and put the phone back on the stand, after that I grabbed my keys and left the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.9K 52
E.X.I.T 22, a very successful multi-platinum 4 member girl group gets dropped from their label Interscope Records due to constant fighting , and alte...
323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
60.9K 1.4K 27
~Completed March 27th, 2020~ "Wanna be part of Smosh for two weeks? (Smoshtest)", the title of Smosh's new video made your heart skip a beat, was thi...
38.7K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it😅, please support my story🥺🙏, I hope you all will like this story💜...