39.

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I was in Kentucky with Stephen and the twins, Devante was here but he ended up having to go back to New Jersey to produce an artist track so I didn't stop him though. We were all having a great time, and I really needed this to be honest I'm kinda feeling better.

"Your mother is so nice, Stephen." I told him as he smiled.

"Thank ya, gotta love moms! She loves the twins." Static said as I smiled back.

"Yes the twins are just loving kids and I just love that about them." I said.

"You wanna go to the park?" Static asked.

"Sure, the twins are so comfortable with your mother." I said.

"Aight coo!" Static said.

He was taking me to all the spots that he used to go to when he was young and I was really enjoying it, it seems like he misses home so much since he always in LA or New York but mostly in New Jersey with Devante. They seem really close and I love their friendship ya know Devante doesn't have that many people in his circle so you coming close if you in his circle (laughs).

"Are you cold?" Static asked.

"Just a lil bit." I stated.

He wrapped his jacket around me.

"Thank you, you so sweet Stephen. Why aren't you taking yet?" I asked causing him to laugh.

"The right girl didn't approach me yet." Static said.

"I mean I talk to a lot of girls but they just ain't the one ya know what I'm saying Justine." He added.

"Yeah I understand, When I first met you in LA I thought you was attractive during that time." I admitted.

The only thing static could do is stop and laugh at me causing me to laugh to.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised that is all! I thought you were digging Devante?" Static asked.

"I mean I always had a crush on him that didn't go away I mean I can look at other dudes." I said as he laughed once more.

"Ain't gonna lie, during that time I thought you were fine as hell." Static said.

When he said that I was getting hot, like why didn't even start this conversation I just wanted to talk but this is going to far like I didn't know he felt that way about me.