31.

October 20th, 2000

Brooklyn, New York

Justine parent's house

Justine Skye

Devante and I were just visiting my parent's house since I haven't seen them in a while I really wasn't feeling that great Devante was worried but it was nothing.

"Baby are you okay, you don't look too good?" Mom asked.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Dad asked.

"Its nothing I am okay." I told them.

"Devante do you have you guys bags?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I do." Devante said.

"Okay, I want to make sure because if she does have to go to the hospital yall be prepared." Mom said.

We were just catching up and stuff just the normal things I had to go pee so I went to the bathroom when I got done I was washing my hands and that is when I felt all this pain causing me to scream Devante's name.

"DEVANTE! DEVANTE!" I yelled.

Seconds later he and my parents came running to me.

"I am having bad pain don't know what's going on." I said with tears in my eyes.

"We going to take ya to the hospital." Mom said.

Devante grabbed my hand helping me out the bathroom and towards the door and going into the car.

I was at the hospital scared for my life didn't know what was going on, I called Stephen and the others and they were on there way I called Aaliyah but she didn't pick up so I left her a message

I was at the hospital scared for my life didn't know what was going on, I called Stephen and the others and they were on there way I called Aaliyah but she didn't pick up so I left her a message. Just really scared right now they supposed to be here sometime next month in November.