38.

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

After Aaliyah's sudden death, it was really hard for me to deal with. I lost one of my dearest friend, one of my best friends really I didn't really have that many friends in the music business until recently. I am trying to be stress free because I am with child but this is hurting me really bad. I just wish it was something that I could've done, why didn't I tell her about how I am feeling that day at my birthday party? it make me think it was my fault but I know its not, god just wanted her home that is all. Aaliyah and I will talk every chance we got sometimes every day really I am going to cherish those moments forever. Just happy that I can hear her voice in my music but now I feel like its no purpose for me to keep going with music right now like I lost passion from it since her passing.

"You alright baby?" Devante questioned.

"I am okay, but then I'm not okay. Just miss her De." I told him with tears in my eyes.

"I know baby, we all miss her! But you know she's your angel and she's watching all of us and the twins and our baby right now." Devante said as I smiled.

"Yeah that is true though, I got to tell you something." I started off.

"What is it baby?" Devante asked as he sat down.

"The day of her passing, I had a dream." I said.

"What was it about?" Devante asked.

"I know we were talking on the phone earlier that day since she was going to come and stay for a few days, and I thought she was at the house and she was talking weird during that time I didn't understand what she was saying until now. She told me she was going to miss this and tell my niece and nephews." I told him as he smiled.

"We having a another boy?" Devante asked.

"Yes, and she also told me to watch over her family also so I am going to make a promise to her. Our kids is part of her family anyways." I said as he nodded his head.

"Yes I do agree Justine, Aaliyah is just one in a million." Devante said.

He gave me a hug and a kiss on my head, while he pecked my lips.

"I love you." Devante said.

"I love you too." I said.

Static Major

Static Major

I was over Devante and Justine's crib just hanging out in the studio as perusal. But I took a lil break to check up on the twins and Justine since she was upstairs.

"Hey sis, just checking up on you?" I questioned as Justine smiled.

"Hey you." Justine said.

"What you doing up here?" I asked.

"Just chilling that is all I'm doing." Justine told me.

"Hey, I know this is a lot for you Justine... It's hard for all of us, losing Aaliyah changed everything." I told her.

"Aaliyah doesn't want us being sad she wants us to continued what we all love which is music, she wants us to continued to live our life to the fullest because we only got one life. And we can't take it for granted everything counts." I added.

Justine wiped my face, shit I didn't even know that I was crying. I grabbed her hand gently with a warm smile.

"I know Stephen, it's just hard ya know. It feels like I'm stuck on everything like what is the point of making music? I know I just came back into the music industry but I can't do it my heart is not letting me." Justine said.

"Well if you need to take a break then just do that Justine, I don't want you stressing." I said.

"I know what you mean, I can't be stressing since I'm pregnant." She said as I nodded.

"Well I am going back home for a few months to get a new mindset, I was wondering if you, the twins, and Devante would like to come?" I asked.

"I would love to, I just got to ask De if he wants to join." Justine said as I smiled.

"Aight cool." I said.

" I said

Devante Swing

"Going to Kentucky?" I questioned.

"Yeah, Stephen asked if we all wanted to go." Justine said.

"Sure we can go I don't mind at all." I said as she smiled.

"Thank you baby." Justine said as she hugged me.

"Anything for my baby." I said as she smiled once more.

your thoughts?

Its been awhile, lets chat🥰

More chapters on the way

-Bri