jack johnsons sister//jack gi...

By ughgodly

Caroline Johnson is Jack Johnson's twin sister. She has know Jack Gilinsky for as long as Jack has. But what... More

1.
(A/N): please read
2.
Character's Needed!
Chacters no longer needed.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Thinking about having a contest
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
OMG TYSM
13.
14.
15.
(A/N):
16.
17.
18.
19.
How does she look?
20.
21.
22.
23.
?
24.
I just cant
25.
26.
27.
28.
Sorrry
Woah
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
sorry
34.
35
36
37.
38.
OMG
39.
40.
41.
43.
not a update
44.
45.
46.
47.
please read thanks
48.
49.
OMFG 1M
50.
51.
authors note
Hey guys!!
Im back!!

42.

41.4K 842 350
By ughgodly

"Hey Caroline wait up." I heard Callie's voice as I walked to first period.

I started walking faster until she caught up with me.

"Listen I just want to apologize." she said

"For how rude I've been." she said smiling.

"But listen im having a party on Saturday and you should come." She smiled.

"Yeah I'll think about it."

Not sure if I can trust her.

I finished walking to class until I made it to first period.

I took my seat and took out my work and tried to figure out what was on the board.

But all I could think about was what happened. When he slapped me.

"Callie can you give us the answer?" The teacher asked.

"Yes it's 5x-6 is one side and then the other one is 6y- the x value." I said.

"Correct." She said copying what I said on the board.

"Glad I finished it."

It was finally lunch time and I grabbed my lunch box and walked to the table I normally sit at with Jack and Jack and some other friends like AnnaBelle.

"So what about Callie's party on Saturday?" Annabelle asked.

"Who's going?" Gilinsky asked.

"I might." I said taking a bite of my apple.

"Can I come over to your house to he ready?" Annabelle asked.

"Yeah of course." I smiled.
(Skip ahead cause school is boring)

Saturday
The party starts in about a hour and Annabelle is at my House getting ready and Jacks at Sammys house.

I slipped on my black strapless dress and a pair of black heels and brushed my hair.

Annabelle had on a pink halter dress and her pink heels and she curled her long blonde hair.

I grabbed my little purse and and phone and we headed to my car to go to her house.

When we got to her house there was a strong smell of alcohol and loud music.

Gosh there were a lot of cars here.

We walked in and I headed to the lichen where the little mini bar was.

I grabbed a red solo cup and put a little bit of vodka and coke in it.

I lost Annabelle and I saw Jack G. making his way over to where I was.

"Hey." I said.

"What are you drinking?" He slurred he's obviously has had a couple of drinks.

I keep drinking and then I kinda regret it. But Jack kept drinking and then I woke up. With no clothes on and next to Jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 1.4K 64
Hey guys! I'm Lydia. I am Nash & Hayes' sister. Hayes and I are twins. And I'm forced to go on the Magcon tour. What happens when Lydia meets all the...
23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...
3.2K 97 87
Carly Grier-- Carly has always lived a simple life. Even though her brothers were Internet sensations, she never wanted to be in the spotlight. Until...
238K 3.5K 20
Evelyn is best friends with Camilia Gilinsky, Jack Gilinsky's sister. What will happen when Jack starts to like her. Will she stay away as her friend...