Twisted Games | ELITE | Gùzma...

By loveisweakness7

|Do you wanna play Do you wanna come play In my Twisted Games My Twisted Games? ... More

~Twisted Games~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
ALERT !!!!

~5~

8.9K 251 12
By loveisweakness7

"You know you can tell me everything, Alba. Who knows. Maybe I can even help you. "

The best thing about a summer vacation according to Alba? It was that she could easily flee to another foreign country to work without having to answer the message of her alleged friends.

After admitting to her brother that she wanted to stop pretending, Alba soon realized that the task would be more complex than she thought. In spite of her determination to think that she felt nothing but contempt for the Nuniers, she had recognized that she had attached herself to the children. So ceased overnight to talking to them had not been an option. Even worse, she doubted that Guzman would let her do it anyway.

He was a pre-adolescent surprisingly persistent for his age. And his privileged status had made him somewhat capricious. He couldn't stand to see things slide out of his control. Better still, he couldn't stand to see people escape his control. It was a fact that she quickly noticed in him. Especially with his youngest sister Marina.

So Alba must have been smarter on that one. She had been waiting for the summer holidays to cut the bridges with the worldliness of Spain.

She had even changed her phone number simply to be relieved of this burden.

Unfortunately, like every summer, there was a return to school and Alba knew that it was that day that would decide her future. It would be enough for her to continue to ignore them. They must certainly be quite upset by her disappearance.

Niccolò, who was not really aware of her plan, ended up calling her during the summer to ask her why he kept receiving messages asking if she was okay.

She had to explain her plan in detail, receiving a laugh and a slight reprimand for not having warned him earlier.

Anyway, she was ready for anything that was going to be thrown in her way. She was going to take control of her life no matter the consequences.

-----------------------

It had become a sort of ritual for Alba.

Every time she passed the doors of Las Encinas, she paused on the top of the stone stairs to catch her breath before descending the steps with a small smile of relief. In a sense, she thought she could understand what an inmate felt when he was released.

It was so much for her. Las Encinas was her personal hell.

Strolling among the most luxurious cars driven by drivers, Alba headed for the bridge overlooking the lake. She did not need a driver or even a private car to drive her home. She could take the bus perfectly. It had become a habit for her. A way to stay true to your ideas.

However, she was quick to spot Nadia's blue hijab. With a new goal in mind, Alba accelerated her pace to catch up with the brunette muslim.

"Hey, Nadia, wait for me!" Alba called. The brunette glanced over her shoulder at once before showing a small smile as she paused to wait for her." You go home ?"

"Yeah and you? You don't go home in one of these extravagant cars?" She asked in a brutally honest manner.

Alba gave a small smile in response before crossing her arms over her chest, her designer bag stuck in the crook of her elbow."Well, I prefer the bus."

"You take the bus ?" Nadia repeated clearly dubiously.

Alba let out a laugh. "Yeah? Why does it sound so strange for you?"

"You really are different then." She realized with a small smile before turning her eyes away as she walked on, frowning."You and your brother are probably the only ones who haven't made us feel like nothing."

"Oh we can definitely be haughty and petty." Alba corrected with a wicked little smile before leaning her head to the side to give Nadia a wink."But we're already doing enough of it with Guzman and his gang."

Nadia let out a laugh in response before squinting her lips in a moody mood. She crossed her arms to her chest before giving an uncertain look at Alba."They don't have the right to forbid me to wear my hijab."

Alba's eyes widened at the sudden declaration of the brunette before giving her an aggravated look."They asked you to stop wearing your Hijab?"

"If I don't, they will exclude me." Nadia nodded, shrugging her shoulders."I don't know if I'll come back tomorrow."

Alba paused clearly on her choice. She took a moment to find the best way to approach this subject. She was not particularly in the best position for this kind of thing. She had not had to take into account the feelings of anyone except her brother for some time.

"You know what ? I think you should come back. And not only because this school is a big opportunity for you." Alba finally declared with a firm shake of her head. "Don't let them have the last word. I bet it's Lu and Guzman who reported you to the Principal Munoz."

"You know them better than me." Nadia agreed in thought before giving her a small smile.

Alba huffed in response before shaking her head in a sigh."You don't even have an idea."

"What's happened ?" The brunette asked spontaneously before wincing in the realization. "I mean if you want to talk about it. I might not have-"

"It's fine, Nadia." Laugh Alba bringing her hand to her shoulder to reassure her before taking a break. She thought for a moment in uncertainty before resuming."Guzman and Marina used to be our best friends to Niccolò and me. We've known each other since we had ... four? Five years ? The others, Ander, Polo, Lu and the rest have been added over the years."

Nadia nodded visibly before giving her an intrigued look."It's strange. Now that I know you a little bit, I can't visualize you with them."

"I take that as a compliment." Alba prompted again, giving her a broad, enthusiastic smile."Anyway, I never really like them. I played comedy most of the time."

"Why ?" The brunette asked, frowning.

Alba shrugged her shoulders, looking away. "It was easier, I suppose." Nadia was visibly confused by her statement, leaving Alba to continue derisively. "On the anniversary of our seven years, Nicco and I caught our mother sleeping with Guzman and Marina's father."

"Whoa ... it's ... whoa." Hailed Nadia visibly shocked.

Alba nodded in understanding before frowning at the realization."I never told anyone before you."

This time Nadia's eyes widened in disbelief and surprise."You mean, Marina and Guzman, they don't know?"

"Mhmmhm." Hummed Alba."Only Niccolò, our parents and I know about it."

"Your parents ?"

"I denounced my mother." Alba explained with a grimace in memory of the years following her admission."My family has never been the same after that. My parents live under the same roof but share the house in two. My mother drowns in alcohol most of the time, but she and my dad are smiling and in love at mundane gatherings."

She did not really know where she was coming from, but it was like she just couldn't stop.
Obviously Nadia probably didn't expect such admission since she was speechless for a while. And as surprising as it may seem to Alba, it didn't really bother her.

"You rich people are really strange." Nadia finally said pulling a small smile from Alba."You definitely have problems that are out of the ordinary."

"Well, bigger is the crown and heavier is the burden." Alba recited with an amused smile before turning her attention back to Nadia."But to be honest, I think Nicco and I aren't really the most to be pitied." Nadia arched an eyebrow at once, leaving Alba rolling her eyes."I don't defend them. It's a fact."

"Once again, you know them better than me." Nadia conceded, waving her hand in her direction.

Alba giggled soon joined by the brunette in the hijab before jumping at the same time as Nadia as a familiar BMW slows suddenly to their side. They could hear Rap's loud music covering the engine as the transient window slid.

Alba's expression was barely shaken as she saw her twin behind the wheel. On the contrary, Nadia seemed simply mortified by the attention directed towards them.

"Hey, Alba, are you going up or what?" Nicco exclaimed as he stopped the car.

"I thought you preferred to take the bus?" Nadia asked at once with a deep frown.

It was not really hard to understand why she was suspicious. After the day she had gone, it was normal that she was suspicious.

"Take it easy. Alba chuckled as she put her hand on his shoulder. "I said I preferred to take the bus; not that it was the case for Niccolò."

Nadia narrowed her clearly suspicious lips before casting a disdainful glance at Nicco's luxurious car. Alba immediately gave an amused smile in response.

"Anyway, you really should come tomorrow." Alba reminded her as she uncrossed her arms from her chest before advancing towards the car.

Nadia only silently nodded her visibly shy face to Nicco's gaze.

However, Alba had barely opened the door as Niccolò leaned over the console to be heard."Hey, the new girl, need a ride?"

Alba grinned broadly as she turned to Nadia who seemed to want to be anywhere but here. She dropped her eyes as a couple passed in front of her before raising her eyes to the duet, shaking her head."No thanks. I will go back on foot. "

"Oh my... the little rich kids aren't going to eat you, you know!" Hail Nicco in a sardonic humor.

Alba contained a new chuckle at the sight of a color dyeing Nadia's matte cheeks. Desiring to stop the glances thrown down her path, Nadia suddenly darted towards them before reaching for the back door.

"Okay, maybe like the rich kids we don't accept the refusal." Recognized Alba receiving a roll of the eyes of the brunette in the hijab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.7K 15
𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞| ❝𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇; 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐�...
23K 1.2K 12
sorry doesn't cut it. ⚠ trigger warning: cancer, angst ⚠ COMPLETE | November 2017 Sheera Ayame
1.2K 218 39
The place where you'll know about your sins and results of the same but was it a good decision to play this game..? Caution⚠ Contains murder, suicide...
252K 20.5K 62
Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama.