jack johnsons sister//jack gi...

By ughgodly

Caroline Johnson is Jack Johnson's twin sister. She has know Jack Gilinsky for as long as Jack has. But what... More

1.
(A/N): please read
2.
Character's Needed!
Chacters no longer needed.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Thinking about having a contest
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
OMG TYSM
13.
14.
15.
(A/N):
16.
17.
18.
19.
How does she look?
20.
21.
22.
23.
?
24.
I just cant
25.
26.
27.
28.
Sorrry
Woah
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
sorry
34.
35
36
37.
38.
OMG
39.
41.
42.
43.
not a update
44.
45.
46.
47.
please read thanks
48.
49.
OMFG 1M
50.
51.
authors note
Hey guys!!
Im back!!

40.

39.9K 809 38
By ughgodly

"So do you want to tell me what happened now?" Sammy asked as we sat at the table.

"It's nothing." I said.
"Okay whatever you say but I'm gonna get it out of you no matter how hard it is." He said.

I took a sip of my Baja blast and just thought about what just happened. I still can't believe he did that.

Monday

Ugh it's Monday. I decided to go back home but I'm still not talking to my brother. What he did is basically unexceptable and he's still dating that slut Callie. God I hate her.

I rolled out of bed and slid my slippers on.

I went to my closet and picked out a outfit. It feels pretty good out I guess so I grabbed a mint green skater skirt and a black T-shirt.

I stepped into my bathroom and slipped my clothes on and some white converse. I curled my hair and did my normal make up and grabbed my bag and phone and ran downstairs.

"Morning mom." I said opening the fridge and getting some orange juice And some fruit.

"morning." she said back taking a sip of her coffee.

I ate my breakfast and then headed to my car then school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...
15K 192 51
The tour life- Magcon is now letting the guys' girlfriends in after Cara Gilinsky, Taylor's girlfriend and Jack Gilinsky's sister, hits 2 million fol...
58K 637 33
Marlena. The girl who became a slave for a family just so she could still go to school. Nash Grier. Hottest guy in school and is dating the daughter...
12.5K 265 40
Y/N loved Nash Grier, she had been a fan of him for a while and when she finally got to meet him they ended up as an item. After some traumatic times...