FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

Home Alone/ marriage

1.4K 125 8
By zeehijabi1234

Amira's POV (point of view)

  I smuggled more into my covers feeling warm. Sleeping After fajr prayer is more interesting and I love it.

My mum will always scold me at home not to go back to sleep after fajr and Abeedah does same but is as if I am not complete if I did not sleep.

I rolled to the other end of the bed and stretched my arms out. Thank Allah my shift in the house starts in the afternoon so I can sleep as much as I want to.

I covered my head with the covers and stayed there with my eyes closed even  though the sleep is not coming. I have really learn many things from the maids' job, like cleaning, dusting, laying of bed and making coffee.

I decided to roll out of bed and I headed to the washroom.  I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror and I looked like a zombie. My hair was everywhere and my morning breath just smells like a spoilt egg.

I brushed my mouth thoroughly before having my morning bath.

I put on a button up shirt and jeans trousers with an ash veil. I put on a black booth. Perfect, I did not even apply any makeup and I really love the real me. I checked the time and it was ten in the morning. I stepped out of my room and went down stairs.

I was surprise that no one was in the hall. So everyone is still sleeping and I am hear thinking that I overslept.

I sat on one of the couch and on the television. I changed the station to BBC News that is my best station. Abeedah and I often fight because of the station I always tune it too.

She is always wanting to watch zeeTv and I really hate their stupid fairytale movie. I sat comfortably watching the world news.

Aaryan's POV

  I sat in my study going through some files of one of my company in turkey. Apart from mafia I have a shipping multi billion shipping companies.

I checked the time and it was ten in the morning. I groaned and stretch my arm out due to the stress of overworking since yesterday night.
I took the elevator to my room to have a thirty minute nap because my eyes really hurt. As soon as I reached my room, I went straight to my window to cover the sun reflection but what I saw made me stop. I AM COMING SOON. it was boldly written with blood not a red Marker. I comb my hair with my hands in anger as the sleep disappear. I swear Roberto must pay for this.

I ran downstairs and my leg halted when I saw who was sitting comfortably. 

"Hey" she turned to me and mumbled her hey. "Where is everyone?" She asked as her full attention was focus on the news she was watching.

"Abeedah and Aayan went for their honeymoon in Jamaica" Her eyes got wide and her reaction was so beautiful.

"Alone?". She stood up facing me. "And why will they want to go with someone else. Ian, Chris and Ami went to spend a week in Dubai" her jaw dropped and that made me want to smirk.

"I gave all the maid a day off which means that we both her home alone".

AMIRA'S POV

  Home what?. He sat down casually on the sofa and I stood looking at him like a zombie.

I sat very far from him as I continued stealing glances from him. He stood up and went to the DVD and inserted a disk.  He stood up and went to the kitchen only for him to come back with a bowl of popcorn.

He kept the bowl beside me as he sat near me. The disk started playing and what I saw made me shrink. Fifty shades of Grey.

"Is there no other film?" I gazed at him and he nodded his head. I don't think watching this film is a right idea.

"What wrong with it?" I looked at the screen and ignored him. I looked back to the screen and it was were Ana was dressing up to help her friend out In the interview.

ONE HOUR LATER

I looked at Aaryan and his whole concentration was on the stupid screen. Ya Allah I have to do something. I stood up and walked to the TV and switched the socket off.

"What the shit is that?" He stood up looking at me. "That film is too..." I lost my words as my cheeks heated up.

"Are you afraid that I may practice it with you". My eyes got wide. "Huh" I looked at him.

"Don't say that it sounds gross" I lifted my nose in disgust and irritation.

"Really" just like a flash he was in front of me. "Yeah, and please move back".

"Why will I move away from my fiancée". "Huh" I lifted one eyebrow up.

"We will be getting married in not less than two weeks" I bit my tongue as no words came out.

"What you say?" He encircled me in his arm and drew me closer. I rested my palms on his chest with the intention of pushing him back but I got lost in his eyes. I could hear his heartbeat clearly and I am sure he heard mine too.

"Amira" I looked up to him as he removed a strand of hair from my face. I did my hijab well na.  "Breath" that was when I discovered that I held my breath.

He left me and I instantly felt cold. He sat down and I did the same.

"Tell me about yourself?" I took in a deep breath and I bite my inner cheeks.

"My name Is Amira Fateemah Ibrahim sheikh" I did not know what to say again.

"What is your best colour?"

"Brown"

"Best food?"

"Steak"

"Best country"

"India".

"Best friend?"

"Abeedah".

"Do you have a boyfriend" my face heated up and I looked down.

"Nope" I decided to say the truth.

"When did you starred drawing?"

"Three years old I guess".

"What made you started dressing like a tomboy?".

"I grew up with a man who has no sense in women dressing" uncle Mark. I smiled at the taught of that amazing man.

"What made you started drawing?".

"Personal reasons" I looked somewhere else. I was surprised when he let go of the question.

"Why her you a phonophobia patient?" Why personal questions now.

"It personal" I answered.

"What made you learn martial art?"
I sighed and looked down.

"It personal, which no one knows about not even my parents" it is true no one knew I learnt karate and the reason behind it.

"Did you have a crush?" Yea I do and that crush is you who have being giving headache and who kidnapped me.

"Are you here at all" I looked at him and smiled.

"Nope, I don't have a crush because no one finds me beautiful and no one ever asked me out. You know I am not a pretty girl if only I had my mother's dark completion" I bite my lips as he just smiled.

"Do you have any question for me?" I shook my head and he smirked looking at me.

He came to me and grabbed my hand and lifted me up as I landed on his solid chest.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on, so don't say that rubbish about yourself again" I looked down.

"Am I beautiful?" I found myself asking.  "Your beauty is making me loose my sanity".

I blushed looking down. He removed my veil and I gasp. He stroke his hand in my hair trying to comb it when I winched.

"When last did you visit the saloon?" I touched his hand and removed it from my hair. "A month before I got kidnapped or should I say a month before you kidnapped me". I bit my tongue.

He smirked and I threw a deadly glare at him. "Aaryan will you ever hurt  me?" I looked directly into his eye.  "I am afraid Aaryan" he let go of me and I sat on the arm of the chair.

"I will not hurt a hair on your skin" he squat in front of me and held my hand.

"Do you love me?" He looked down and I stood up. "Love is a very big word but I know we will surely learn to love each other"  No I am already in love with you Aaryan.

"What of you do you love me?". I was taken back by his question.

"Huh, no why will I love my kidnapper. What will my family say if they find out about my secret marriage to a mafia man not only that too my kidnapper"  he huffed out.

"Can we just not talk about me kidnapping you. I will release you as soon as we are together".

°°°

He prepared lunch for us and that is when I realise that we were really hungry.

The silence was really killing me and I tried bringing up a joke to lighten up the dinning up.

"I remembered when I was in detention in senior high school with my male class mate". His head snapped up. "Tell me about it" I laughed and chewed my meat ball.

"He was one of the most hot guy back then, every girl crushed on him even I did but everything changed the day we got detained together" he raised one of his eyebrow with a questioning look.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend for a week and being the foolish girl I jumped at the opinion. I had my first hug with a man. Everything changed the day he tried tattooing his name on my back and the day he tried rapping me. It was a Chinese man that helped me and he taught me martial art as self defense"

"That is the reason why you learnt karate" I nod my head and he looked at me keenly.

"Stop looking at me" I said shyly.

"How old are you?" I did not know what made me asked the question.

"Why you want to know?" He smirked at me.

"I don't  want to marry a old man who is thirty years old" I smirked widely at him.

"So you think I am an old man?" I gave him a toothy grin.

"Or you are seventy grandpa" he stood up and came near me.

"Let me show you want a grandpa does to her granddaughter" he started tickling me and I was laughing and kicking my hand and leg here and there. We both fell on the floor but he continued his action.  "A...ar..yan ..  St..op" I held his arm but it of no use.

He stopped and we were both lost in staring dreamingly at each other.

A/N NOTE. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKE AND NO ONE IS PERFECT.

I kept staring at him and he brought his face dangerously close to mine. I felt his minty breeze fanning my face. His Cologne smell a good one. I felt his lip Peck the side of my mouth and I close my eyes. Goosebumps was all over my body as he pecked my lips and I did not knew how it happened, he started kissing me but I did not respond. He continued kissing me and I just made my hold firm on his shirt.

I pushed him of me when I came back to my right senses. I stood up and ran upstairs to my room.

'Haram, haram, haram' I mumbled to my reflection in mirror. Astagafurllahi what have I done. why did I let his love blind my eyes. He stole my first kiss or should I said I have my first kiss.

My room opened and I saw him came in. "I can't stop holding you Amira. I knew what I did is against your religion so I am calling the sheik now so that we can get married". I remains freeze and could not process a thing. If I marry him Abeedah and I will  be free and I have to do this for Abeedah.

I will ask for divorce as soon as I am released. But you love him my inner voice tried to convince me but it is just a matter of time. If I stop seeing him I will definitely stop loving him. I will avoid him.

°°°

I sat down nervously in his home study with the sheik and he placed some papers in our front. He asked Aaryan three times and he said I do.

It was my own turn and I felt all the blood on my face drained. He asked the first time and I stared at him blankly. Every girl want a memorable wedding but me I am dressed in shirt and trousers getting married.

"I... Do" he asked again and I repeated I do.

"Do you  Amira sheik daughter of Hussein Ibrahim sheik takes Aaryan Alessandro son of  Rodriguez Alessandro your lawfully husband". I wanted to scream no I don't but I was doing this for the sake of getting released and for the sake of Abeedah.

Ya Allah Ummi, father forgive me. "I...I do".

°°°°

I sat down in my room staring at nothing in particular as a single tear slip down my cheeks.

"You are bold and you can do it" I said to myself. Firstly get released, secondly avoid him, thirdly ask for a divorce and finally run back to US.

The door to my room opener and he entered. "This marriage should be a secret not even Ami, Chris, Ian, Aayan and Abeedah should know about it" I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Why if I may ask?" Why will they not know.

"I don't want to expose you into the Mafia world".

"Why you don't want to?"

"Because their target will be on you when they find out you are my weak spot" weak spot OMA weak spot that means I mean a lot to him.

"You mean a lot to me wifey" he winked and left the room

******DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS*********.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.7K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
32.8K 1.5K 71
Reem and Izhaan Ayesha and Athar Two beautiful love stories.. IMPORTANT NOTE- This book has Muslim characters, but it is not an accurate representa...
588K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...
18.8K 644 54
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...