FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

"I DO"

1.5K 126 11
By zeehijabi1234

Writer's POV

"Do you Aayan son of Aashar Malik take Abeedah daughter of Yusuph  Esmaeel lawfully and islamicaly yours the sheik said.

"I do". Aayan said. It was Abeedah's turn. She took in a deep breath 'Ami, Abba I am sorry. Tears started running down her cheeks as she didn't here the sheik voice.

"I repeat, do you Abeedah daughter of Yusuph Esmaeel take Aayan son of Aashar Malik your lawfully husband" she could not say a word as her mouth went dry instantly.

"I repeat for the last time. Do you Abeedah daughter of Yusuph Esmaeel take Aayan son of Aashar Malik your lawfully husband. Sweat was formed on her forehead and she swallowed a lump In her throat.

'I..I..do" she shuttered.

Amira's POV

I was dress in a brown saree and was also force to were jewelries. Chris did my make up for me.

I could feel his eyes on me as I feel uncomfortable with the dress and his burning gaze. The sheik asked Abeedah three times before she said 'I do' He pronounced them husband and wife. The wedding was a low key one but the mafias and other businessmen will surely attend the reception at night. There were no room for any paparazzi or cameras.

As soon as the nikkah finished. I was going to my room when I met him by the door. 'Ya rabb' I muttered. I looked down at my dress and then him. "You look different today" he said coming closer to me.

He brought out a box and took my hand and place it on my palm. "Happy twentieth birthday" my mouth went dry instantly.

I forgot my birthday and he remind me. I looked down guilty. "Open the gift" I opened it nervously and it turn out to be a wrist watch. I gasp seeing the real diamond.

"No I can't take it. It is too expensive" I stretched out the gift to him. "It is a gift Amira" I looked at the expensive watch.

"How much is this?" I said looking at the watch. "It is nothing compare to you" I felt my heartbeat increase.

"Thank you" I said blushing. "You should wear it" he winked and left me all flushed.

AARYAN'S POV

  She is really looking different and beautiful in her brown saree. I can't wait for her to be alone so that I can present the birthday gift I bought for her. I don't know what has come over me that I am behaving like a teenager.

I left her all flushed as I left from there. "Hey man" I looked at Chris and Ian. I threw a deadly glare at Ian who was holding hands with Chris. He quickly left her hand.

"Stop acting like a big bro" he smirked at me. "Shut up" he smiled and Chris excused herself.

"What lie did you told her?" I glared at her.

"You have someone waiting for you in the basement" I raised my eyebrow and he nodded his head. I quickly made my way to the basement and who I saw made my stomach turn. It was Eros second in command for Roberto. I smirked looking at him.

"Look who we have here" I said looking at him. "Don't you think we should catch up" I squat to his level.

"Beast , if Roberto gets his hands on you" he snapped at me.  " if you live to see him alive" I said smirking.

"You haven't learn your lesson after the fire outbreak" he smirked at me.

"I haven't even interrogated you and you are already spilling the milk out" he hissed in pain as i punched his face. I grabbed a gun and was about to shoot him when Amira's face flash in front of me.

I shot his leg and he shouted "Arghhhhhhhh" I kept the gun back.

"Do your wish with him" I told Xavier. "But sir he may have some information". Xavier said.

"Nothing will make him give us information but you can interrogate him if you wish".

I went back to the mansion and what I saw boiled my Anger. Amira was talking to a man guest comfortably and she was even biting her bottom lips. I fisted my hand and walked to them. I put my hand in the small of her back and she gasp looking at me then to the man.

"Aaryan it has being long we have seen you in the company" I looked at iñigo with pure range.

"I back off" he raise his hands in surrender. "What was that for?" She snapped at me.

"Claiming what mine" I smirked at her. "Aaryan,  stop it people are here." She tried freeing herself. "What if people are not here?" I brought her more closer to me.

"Let go now Aaryan" she glared at me. "You know I could not kill someone today because of you". She looked at me. "Him" she pointed at iñigo.

"I will think about what to do With  him later, it one of my enemies" she looked at me and tried freeing herself.

I grabbed her hand and took her to an empty room.  "Now we are alone" I winked at her. "You have no shame" she snapped.

"Let me take you out" her eyes lighted up. "You mean out of this premises" I nodded my head.

"Okay let me go and change into something more comfortable" he scanned me from head to toe.

"No you are going like this" he grabbed my hand and I protested but he did not leave my hand.

Amira's POV

"Do you love it" he pulled out a chair for me and I nodded my head. He ordered for us and the waitress brought our orders.

"Is that all?" She asked in a flirting tone. The idiot smiled at her and he left.

I saw a white paper, I was about to pick it when he picked it and smirked  as he read it. I looked at him confusingly and collected the paper from him.

"Call me" and her number. I tossed the paper back to him and he threw it in the bin.

"I have a deal for you" I looked at him and stopped eating. "Marry me and I will free you". I chocked on my saliva.  "Come again".  I said trying to digest what he said.

"I said marry me and I will free you" I looked at him and he nodded his head. "And after that?" I asked him.

"I will free you not divorce you. You go back to Italy and you will still be my wife"  I stared at him and he gazed at me.

"The ball is in your cot Amira, you can go back to school" I looked down confusingly. "What about my friend?" I asked him. "You both will be free but not divorced" I looked at him as i shook my head.

"I have a family Aaryan and how will you just make that kind of decision and why do you want to marry me" I asked him.

"You are one of a kind, And I already told you what I want Amira" he said holding my hand.

"Can we just go?" I asked him and he nodded. The ride back home  was so silent and awkward.

***
"Everyone is asleep" he said as we stepped inside. "Good night" I ran to my room and Abeedah was not here. Not like I was expecting her in my room.

I put on my blue pyjama. I turned to the closet looking for my scarf when I felt two arm around my waist. I knew  who  it was and I tried freeing myself.

"What are you doing here" I turned to him struggling to let go.

"I came to meet you" I looked at him as he sat on my bed. "Aaryan you should go and sleep" I tied my hair in a messy bun and sat on a stud. "I couldn't find one"  he grabbed a magazine on the nightstand.

I stood up and went to the washroom to brush my teeth. I came out and he was still seated there on my bed. "You are not planing on sleep here are you?" he smirked at me.

"Do you want me to sleep here" I glared at him.

"You should go, I want to sleep" he stood up and I sighed in relief and when I felts his hand on my waist.

"I will be waiting for my answer tomorrow" I removed is hand on my waist.

"I will answer on one condition" he looked at me questionably. "Which is" he asked.

"Listen to your Ami if you want me". I sat down casually on my bed.

"Really, I don't want to have anything to do with her again, she left me when I needed her the most" 
I stared at him not knowing what to say. "And you want me to just say yes again and forgive the woman who will never stand by me" he sat near me and I quickly stood up.

"Everyone makes a mistake and they should be forgiven, since God can forgive and he still gives his slaves many chance, who are we not to forgive human like us" I tried convincing him but his face was cold without any emotions.

"I should go" he stood up and left my room and I sighed. Thank Allah, I can off the light without any tantrums by Abeedah.

I off the light and got under the cover as sleep consumed me.

°°°

I finished my fajr prayer and dressed into my maid outfit. I put on my shoes before leaving my room to the kitchen.

"You are one minute late" The assistant head of workers Mrs Chole said.

"58 second" I answered her glancing at the new watch Aaryan bought me as a smile appeared on my lips.

"Whatever, you should get to work" 'rude' I mumbled. I prefer Mrs Adams. I picked up the knife and started chopping the cucumbers waiting for me.

"Sam" I said as I saw him entered the kitchen. He smiled and came near me. "You look different today" he said eying me. I bite my lower lips and smiled at him.

"What did you noticed?" I asked playfully. "You have being smiling at yourself since".

I felt all my blood came up my cheeks and he smiled. "You see" he said pointing at my cheeks. "You are even blushing".

I started rubbing my hands on my cheeks to make the blush fade away. "Silly" I slapped his hand playfully.

"I did not blush" I said trying to defend myself. "Nice try amour"

I glared at him annoyingly. "Don't call me that" I snapped at him.

"I am not your child so stop scolding"  we both laughed together and our laughed stopped as we heard his voice.

"You are fired Sam" I looked back and saw Aaryan throwing daggers at Sam.

"Of what offense?" I asked him boldly. Sam stood there trembling.

"Go pack your things and leave this premises there will no be any job for you hear or any where". No he can't just sack him like that. Everyone attention was on us.

"I will marry you if you leave him" I whispered for only him to here but I regretted my decision instantly.

"You can go back to work now" he looked at Sam with no emotions.

"Thank you boss" he bowed his head and left from here. I looked at Aaryan and resumed working.

"When you are done meet me in my study" he left me and went out of the kitchen.

Aaryan's POV

I tried listening to the woman who called herself my mother as she narrated her story.

"Amir please I am so sorry, karma  catch up with me that is why I am here. I sleep no day without dreaming of you Aaryan" I averted my gaze from her.

"I know you will not believe me instantly or forgive me but please give me a second chance to be the mother you always want me to be please Aaryan". She cried but I never cared.

Not until I felt water on my feet. I looked down and I found her holding my feet.

"Stand up" I stood up instructing her.

"Not until you forgive me Aaryan" I tried bringing her up but she will not stand up.

"Aaryan please" I cried out more.

She is your mother

"Stand up Ami and I will listen to you" she stood up looking down.

"Ami,  I needed you, we needed you but you left us" she looked down.

"I am embarrassed bacha" I hugged her if I don't want to. For decades I felt warm all over again.

"It will take time Ami" she agreed with me. "Come let me introduce you as the first mafia wife" I grabbed her hand.

"No, no Aaryan I don't want to, it is okay if we do it some other days" I agreed with her.

"If I am not intruding too much what is between you and that Amira girl" she smiled at me.

"What you notice?" She shake her head and looked down.

"All I am saying is that don't hurt her  please my son" I held her shoulder and stared at her.

"I am not that man who calls himself my father" I assured her and left the room.

As soon as I entered the study I spotted Amira waiting for me. She did not notice me because she was engross in her taught.

"Thinking about me?" I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and she jolted back and started struggling.

"The deal, I will marry you and you will free me" she said pushing my chest.

"I spoke to my mother" I said scratching the back of my head as I freed her.

"You settled things" she smiled at me and looked down again.

"Say something?" He glared at me and I  looked away. "

"The mafia thing, does people know you are a mafia?" She bite her bottom lips glaring at me.

"Not everyone know I am a mafia. Only does in the mafia world know because people sees me as a business man" she looked at me surprisingly.

"I own a multi billion  dollar shipping   company" her mouth went wide as I stared at me.

I went closer to her staring at her. I creased her face and brought my mouth close to her ear. "If you become mine" I  whispered and smirk before i looked at her and I
exiting the study.

Amira's POV

I released the breathe I have being holding unwillingly. So I will also be getting married just like Abeedah.

Talking about Abeedah I have not seen her since yesterday after the nikkah.

I went to the third floor where Aayan room was located and I went near the door.

Should I knock or go back. I inhaled a deep breathe and I was about knocking the door when it opened.

Aayan stepped out and smirk at me before going. I stepped inside the room and met Abeedah on the bed sitting.

"Bestie" she squealed and ran to hug me. "Are you okay, did he touch you, did he manhandled you?" She stared at me and sat on the bed.

"Too many questions, at least let me answer one first" I sat next to her on the bed.

"I don't know but Aayan is a nice guy" I looked at her in disbelief and she nodded her head.

"Did you made him" she shake her head in negative.

"So we will be leaving here anytime soon" she stated at me with her eyes wide.

"How?" I smirked at her.

"I have my way Darling.

°°°

Okay guys what do you think.

I don't want this story to exceed fifty chapter
Do forget to
Vote💜
Comment📝
Share👥📲
🏃👪🏊👥👬👭follow me.
Follow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 25.5K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
147K 7.8K 45
A Crush. The word brings the meaning clearly. It crushes you at the end. And Aisha was a victim to this 'crush'. She adored the guy and was head over...
51.9K 3.7K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
243K 15K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...