FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

UNEXPECTED VISITOR.

1.4K 113 8
By zeehijabi1234

7 months later

Amira's POV

The bond between Ian and I got stronger  as his sister and we also started the maid job. Abeedah and I wakes up for tahajjud every night to pray to Allah. Aaryan became scarce in the house and we were still in Paris.

Today is my day off but Abeedah is working today she has her off a week ago. I am presently sitting in Ian's room.

"So are you going to tell her?" He has being begging me to tell Chris that he loves her.

"You should do that yourself" he stood up and squat near me. "But I can't. Aaryan does not want me close to her". I chocked on my drink thinking that there is something between them. "But why" ya Allah don't let him say that they are in a relationship. "He sees her as his younger sister and sees me as a bad boy" I sighed in relief.

"Seriously Ian this is more complicated than I taught" I hit my forehead. "I will buy you as much pizza as you want" he stood up.

"Bribing me huh?, I don't want you to have a girlfriend now" I made a puppy dog face. "For earth sake you are not helping matters" he groaned combing his hair with his hand.

"Okay, I see what I can do". I have to help him because he helped call my parent and I assured them about my safety.

"I owe you sis" I smiled and left his room. I was skipping each step on the stairs and I missed my balance. I fell flat on my face.

"For Christ sake Mira" I looked up and Chris Aayan and Aaryan was standing looking at me. "Are you gonna help me up or you will keep on staring" I said sarcastically. He helped me up.

"Thank you" she smiled  and I went to the kitchen. I spotted Abeedah doing the dishes. "Hey" she put her hands on her chest.

"I scared you?" She slapped my arm and continue washing. "We have spent six months here" she said leaving the dishes in the zinc.

"Are you okay?, is there something you wanna tell me?" She looked at me then nodded.

"Mira, I have to do this for my family and Ami's treatment". Her Ami is having broken bones in the knee.

"Yes my family is taking good care of that" she smiled. "Yes, your family is sending me and my sister and brother to school, gave baba job and still mama's treatment. Is high time I do something".

"Like what?" She smiled. "Aayan wants me to marry him" my chin dropped. "No way, my family never said your family is a burden or so" I snapped at her.

"Yes, but it is between life and death. He is ready to ask the doctor to inject Ami to death. They own the hospital" I could not believe what she said. "Please don't confront him" .

"You know you don't have to do this" she nodded her head. "Since when and does the rest know about it?"

"A month. They know I begged them not to let you know" so Abeedah could hide something from me. "Please Amira, if not he said he will rape me" my blood boiled as she said so. I was about to leave the kitchen when she grabbed my arm. "Please" and a cry followed. I hugged her. "Promise me please" I know it is really hard for me to keep my mouth shot.  "I promise, I will do the dishes go to your room". She thanked me and I do the dishes. Where was I when she needed my help, if I was there that time she will definitely say no.

I wish I could get a gun right now and shoot somebody. "Hey your face is red" I looked up and it was Chris.  I am angry that why. I answered the question to myself.

"Is everything okay?" I looked at her and gave her a fake smile. "That smile is fake" I groaned and dry my hand as I finish the dishes.

"Chris, who do you see Ian  as,?" I said with a smile but my anger as not yet fed away.

"A nice guy. Why you ask?" She said looking directly in my eyes..
"If he says he has feelings for you, what will you do or say?" Her cheek turn to red and I know she was blushing.

"He told you so?" She asked playing with the locks of her hair.  "No". Her blush disappeared and she looked down disappointedly. Wow I got what I need.

"Excuse me" I left from there and ran to Ian room. "Hey". I said and he groaned looking at me.

"Will it kill you to knock" I rolled my eyes on sat on his bed. "What do you know about my friend marrying that idiotic friend of your" he looked at me and huff. "You meant Aayan. She asked us not to tell you". I scoffed and looked at him.

"Chris have a feeling for you" his mood lit up instantly. "How you know?" He asked me smiling like a fool.

"She blushed when I talked about you and asked if you have feelings for her but I said no" his smiled dropped.

"Foolish, I swear you are a high class, secondary fool" he scoffed.

"Whatever pick your phone and text her" he looked at me with an are you serious look. I nodded my head before picking his phone and tossing it to him.

I made sure he texted her before I left the room to mine. I  entered the room and met Abeedah on the bed playing with her finger.

"When will you be getting married?" I asked her sitting close to her. "Next week" she gave me a short answer.

"It has being long we catch up" I confessed. "Work as made us distant from each other" I agreed with her. "I miss us" we hugged each other and smiled. "Did you do an istikhara prayer?" She nodded her head. "It was positive" she said looking down.

"How comes you did not tell me" she looked away from me. "I was not sure and your reaction" I smiled hugging her. "With the istikhara result I will be mute, but if he hurts you he will surely regret it" she smiled at me. "You are the best thing that has always happen to me" she smiled.

"And you are the worst thing that has ever happened to me" I threw a pillow at her.

"Run for your life Mira" I stood up and we started throwing pillows at each other just like old time. I really miss this.

Aaryan's POV

I came out of my closet fully dressed and sat on the bed. I don't know what is wrong with me ever since I kidnapped that girl.

"Aaryan you called?" I looked up at Aayan who just entered. "There will be an auction tomorrow and Abeedah's name is included so you know what to do" he nodded his head.

"What about the other girl?" I shook my head and he stood up leaving the room. I don't know why I don't want to include her name.

I left my room and went to the second floor when I started hearing laughter. I strode towards the room and turns out to be the two girl laughing and throwing pillow at each other. Both of them looked adorable but she looks more adorable.

What is wrong with you Aaryan. My inner voice scolded me.
I left from there and went to the hall. "Aaryan" Ian said my name as he sat near me. "Is Chris among the list of girls?" I shook my head in negative and he left from there.

I closed my eyes as her face flashed in front of me. 'What are you doing to me' I mumbled to myself. "Boss everything and the girls are ready but one girl is left" one of my men informed me.

"Abeedah?" He nodded his head. "Go to the second floor, the third room call the two girls there" he nodded his head and left.

3 minute later they both came down. "Here she is, take her" I pointed at Abeedah. Joel was about taking her when Amira spoke. "To where?" I smirked and signal him to take her. They both left from here.

"Your friend is about to get sold" I smirked and her face dropped. "But why, don't take her far away from me" tears were already in her eyes.

"Don't worry,  she will remain in this building".

Amira's POV

I stared at him in disbelief. "But you just said she will be sold" . I  sniffed. "Yes I did and I said she will remain here" he was about to leave when I stopped him. "Wait" he turned and looked at me.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He glared at me and I regretted my question. "Sorry, is just that I have not seen you with any woman since we got here" he stared at me.

"And what her you?" I felt all blood rushed to my cheeks. "No as in like a.. Your girlfriend" I shuttered.

"That is because I have none, or do you want to be one" An evil smirk was playing on his lips and my cheeks became more redder.  "I better get going" I took my first step and I felt him held my arm and yanked me back. I landed on his chest and he encircle his arm around my waist. "Haram, please let me go" I said trying to free myself. He placed his warm finger on my lips. "What are you doing to me Stella, you are tempting me gattinohe looked into my eyes and I also gaze at him. "You are making things hard for me" he said.

"What did I do" I manage to say. "You are doing me" I quickly pushed him when he was lost in my eyes and I ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and I was trying to control my breath. I could still feel his warmness closed to me. "Ya Allah forgive me" I kept on saying this to myself. I check the time and it was already seven in the evening. I rushed to the washroom and performed whudu. I grabbed Abbedah's Abaya and wrapped my veil and performed my prayer.

Aaryan's POV

I didn't knew what came over me but I had to do it if not I will loose myself. Her innocence alone makes me crazy. I really don't know what is coming over me. Anytime I see her I feel weak. I really hate this feeling, I hate it. I ran my hand in my hair and groaned.

The way she was afraid when I had her in my hands and my dreams this days is about her, anytime I am falling she will run to me in all white and pull me back. This is always what happens in my dream.

I left the sitting room and went to the hall which the auctioning will take place. Everything was set and businessmen and other mafia's were arriving. We are not only selling human tonight we are also auctioning houses and other valuables. "Sandro" I looked back and I came in contact with Martin. He is a businessman  in his late sixties. "Mr Martin is nice seeing you" I extended my hand but he hugged me. He is my role model in the businesses world he owns an oil enterprise. "Alessandro" he patted my back. I smiled at him and he left.

Amira's POV

  I left my room and went to the next door which was his office. I piped in and no one was there. His laptop was opened and I rushed inside.

I sat on his expensive leather chair and on his laptop. "Now look for the code" I started  looking for is files. As soon as I saw code. I opened it and different code was displayed. I grabbed a sheet of paper and started writing the important one.

Aaryan's POV

I searched for my mobile but I could not find it. I went back to main building. I took the elevator to the second floor. I came out seeing my office door opened. I looked inside only to meet Amira with my laptop. I entered the room without making any noises.

She never noticed anyone entered. She grabbed a piece of paper and started writing. She finished writing and off the laptop.  She looked up and froze on the chair. "I...I...I" she shuttered.

"Impressive and fast" I said sitting on a couch. "Care to tell me what you are doing in my office"   she started playing with the end of her veil. She stood up and I walked close to her. I grabbed the piece of paper in her hand. I looked at it and my lips curved into a smile.

I called the head of security and asked him to change all the codes. "I will teach you a lesson today" I said in a low dangerous voice.

"What will you do huh? Is it not more than to tie me and beat me. Why don't you have  some humility for humanity. Have a heart and stop being heartless" she said back to me in a not so low or loud voice.

She scoffed and left from there. She is so fearless and innocent but me I am a murderer and a total opposite of her.

****

Amira's POV

I sat down in my room resuming from the shock of him catching me. I was really afraid but I have to show him I careless.

I could not attend the auction event but I kept on praying for Abeedah.

I taught I could escape but it was a no way. I closed my eyes and his face flash in front of me. "Aaryan"

I said and open my eyes only to meet him standing in my front with his hand in his pocket. "You should come to the hall" I looked at him.

"Noise" was my short reply. "I don't trust you alone". I stared at him and stood up to follow him.

We opened the door of the entrance and he stopped looking at someone.

I think Aaryan wont be able to  handle is emotions. Who is this unexpected visitor. Why was Aaryan shock to see the person.

Track of the day: Drove all night by Celine Dion.

****""Don't forget to vote and share with your friends *******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 3.7K 18
(Book number 1 of #devil series)๐Ÿ’• "แดธแดผแดผแดท แดฌแต€ แดนแดฑ แต‚แดดแดฑแดบ หก แดฌแดน แดฐแดฑแดฑแดพ แดตแดบหขแดตแดฐแดฑ แตžแดผแต" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
369K 18.1K 22
"He knew she was his; and so did the entire world." Geet Thapar lives a peaceful life along with her loving parents and two elder brothers who can be...
19.3K 652 54
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€ & ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‡๐‘ ๐„ ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐€๐Ÿ’ž #๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐’๐ž...
59.5K 4.8K 27
Life can be brutal and uncaring to some. Aisha was one of those unfortunate "some" she had deceived herself into believing she had full control of h...